TL-ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

TL-ENTERTAINMENT 5
  • Valeria

Michael · Married on 08/24/2019

Best day ever!

We didn’t have a wedding planner but Tim helped coordinate the day of our wedding and it turned out perfectly. He made it fun and stress free knowing that was one less thing my husband and I had to worry about on our special day. He quickly responded to our requests and suggested great ideas. I highly recommend TL-Entertainment to be a part of your entertainment needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Katelyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding

He was wonderful, helped keep the planning stress free and knew all the songs we asked about! He was a huge contributor in making our day perfect! Thank you, Todd!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    TL-ENTERTAINMENT 6
    TL-ENTERTAINMENT 7
    TL-ENTERTAINMENT 8
    TL-ENTERTAINMENT 9

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2019

Todd is awesome!

Todd went above and beyond for our wedding. He made a point to get to know us leading up to the wedding and did everything that he could to make our day as perfect as possible. He was a hit with our guests and got everyone up and dancing. You will not regret hiring Todd for your wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    TL-ENTERTAINMENT 10

Debra Caro · Married on 02/23/2019

George and Debbie

Debbie and I wanted to let you know how much we truly appreciate all you did to help make our 50th Anniversary the very special event that it was.
    We truly appreciate the reassurance and professionalism you exhibited from our very first meeting.
    It is our pleasure to provide a recommendation.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2018

Dj todd is the bomb

Todd at TL Entertainment was referred to me by Heidi at Endless Possibilities for our wedding reception. Todd is very professional and keeps the couple in mind with all decisions. He’s a wealth of ideas and organized. He knows how to throw a party and improvises well when time is compromised. We had such a great time at our reception and we are so thankful to have had Todd orchestrate the night- he made it truly unforgettable! If you’re considering hiring him for your event- do it! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/26/2018

Todd set up in the time period given, and it looked great. No messy cables or wires. He was super responsive to our requests and took guest requests too. We would definitely recommend TL Entertainment!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Carrie · Married on 03/10/2018

Todd was an absolute blessing to us. He was so easy to work with. He sensed when we needed more guidance, and when we needed to space to implement our own ideas. Our wedding definitely had some unexpected twists and turns—Todd took control and made sure our guests still enjoyed themselves and that our wedding went on smoothly! I recommend Todd 100%—not even a question!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • F

francis · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a great time thanks to TL Entertainment!

DJ Todd of TL entertainment was great. He met with us twice prior to our event and made sure we had every minute of our wedding covered. He showed up early to our venue and stayed late to keep the party going. DJ Todd worked well with our other vendors and was very professional. We would definitely recommend TL entertainment.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Amber · Married on 06/17/2017

Upon first contacting Todd we scheduled a meeting at my home. Todd arrived on time and took notes, asked important questions and stayed in communication with me right up to the big day! He arrived at our reception venue early and set up. As guests arrived, the music was playing and he was dressed impeccably!! Through the entire evening he played the music I had listed for him in our initial consult, played guests' requests and kept the party going!! Segued beautifully song to song, played games, etc. DJ Todd is a MUST for your special event!! I already have him booked for an upcoming birthday!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2017

Todd was THE BEST!!! He was so much fun and kept our party going! He took time to listen to what we wanted and made sure that everything was in order on our wedding day! If you don't book him, you're losing out! State of the art equipment, lights, you name it.....was SO much fun!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cheryl · Married on 04/22/2017

I advice you to really look into finding a DJ wisely. Make sure he can listen to what you want and expect the guest to boogie lol. When I heard about TL ENTERTAINMENT I definitely had to meet up and see what is offered. We definitely clicked and went great from there.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Erin · Married on 04/01/2017

Todd did an amazing job with the music for our wedding ceremony and reception. He made sure the songs were exactly what we wanted for both the ceremony and reception. He made sure we were having a great time. He was very fun and entertaining during the reception and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. He had a few surprises and games for us that kept everyone laughing and having fun. He helped make our wedding and reception an amazing night! If I ever need a DJ, I will definitely use Todd again.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Jacob · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have been happier with Todd. If you choose another DJ, you are making a mistake. He knows what he is doing and is very good at his job. If there is ever a time I need a DJ while I am in Florida, I will pay extra to have him travel. A piece of mind is worth every penny, knowing you are getting quality, and that relieves a lot of pressure while planning events. I could not have been more satisfied with his service. He is a nice guy and is not pretending to care about your needs, he genuinely cares about his clients. During the planning of my wedding, I had issues with every vendor, but not Todd, he did exactly what he said he would do and more. He handled every request, email, phone call, text, change in plans, change in timing, with the utmost professionalism, and with a smile. He rolled with the punches and made the changes he needed to make without flinching. Give yourself a piece of mind and one less thing to worry about. You wont regret it. The only thing we didn't get to do was sit down and have a beer with him, I would have liked to do that....... Thank you, Todd.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Aly · Married on 11/04/2016

HIGHLY Recommend Todd for your wedding!! We got numerous compliments on him as our DJ; he really was a key part in making the night so great. Arrived early and even played music during clean up at the end of the night. Todd kept the night interesting with surprise activities and a great dance mix. We were dancing the whole night! Very professional and does not make the evening cheesy with unnecessary banter. He went over the songs we selected prior to make sure that they were all correct. I would book Todd again and will recommend him to family & friends.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tara · Married on 09/25/2016

Todd was awesome from start to finish. He went over every detail prior to our wedding to make sure he had every song that I wanted. He got the party started and kept everything flowing. I would highly recommend Todd's DJ services he is a true professional. Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Meg · Married on 04/16/2016

Todd was easy to work with and on top of his game. He knows how to mms it all look effortless.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Amy · Married on 03/12/2016

I had an amazing DJ for my wedding, all thanks to Todd! He kept my guests entertained and laughing! I would recommend him in a heartbeat for any wedding or your DJ needs!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2016

Todd really went above and beyond to make our wedding special. He did a reception time line for us and was willing to get any songs that we wanted to make our wedding personal. I was so happy to hear one of our favorite songs during our cake cutting. We played a really fun game that the guests enjoyed and everybody was up and dancing all night long. He was professional and took care of every request we had. I also loved the quick email replies!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Miki · Married on 12/05/2015

Todd was hands down the best "purchase" and decision we made for our wedding. He really brought the life to the party and all of our guests are still raving about him. He was extremely flexible with meeting times and did his best to accommodate a couple who was from out of town. He responds quickly and definitely makes you feel like he has everything under control...and he did/does! He made sure the reception was going smoothly and kept everything going within our time blocking. The shoe game was a favorite for everyone and is so much fun. We were glad that he suggested it for us! I highly suggest that everyone (for weddings) get the complete package because it was WORTH IT.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Mike · Married on 11/06/2015

Todd was awesome and energetic! He really kept the wedding reception flowing smoothly. He was got the audience to participate, which made for some great laughs. The music played was perfect. It kept everybody on the dance floor partying and dancing. Everybody was out dancing, no matter what the age. Todd was just a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and easy to work with. He answered all our questions right away. Weddings can be very stressful, but booking Todd as the DJ was the easiest part. I'd recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Chad · Married on 10/18/2015

Tod was literally the only vendor we had who was responsive to email and phone calls immediately. Hiring a DJ was something I had never done before , so i was a bit worried about the whole thing. Tod made that process so painless, he also has an amazing voice for entertaining a crowd. He kept us on schedule and kept the celebration at exactly the right tone. At one point surprising my wife and myself with an impromptu game that was both hilarious and fun. I can't speak highly enough for Tod as his services were integral at setting the tone we were looking for and he was able to hit exactly the right mark. We got so many comments from our guest about what an amazing day it was, many saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended. His prices were very reasonable, I personally feel like; out of all of the wedding cost; this was easily worth every penny.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Meagan · Married on 10/18/2015

My husband and I loved working with Todd. He had an incredible personality and was one of our most-responsive vendors. He had great forms that helped us plan out our ceremony and play list, and he was able to seamlessly integrate our very eclectic musical requests (from 80's music to bluegrass and classic rock to slow dances).

The day of the event, Todd was incredible at reading the crowd and keeping the reception lively. He had a great way about him, and you could tell he had lots of experience. He had great tricks for engaging even our most hesitant friends to join us on the dance floor.

I would highly recommend him to anyone that doesn't want to have to stress about their reception getting flat.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

Todd went above and beyond and even followed all my wishes. My wedding was on a rooftop and was thoughtful to bring extra really cool illumination. He also did some really nice surprises.....don't want to spoil it for you :) I highly recommend him. He is awesome AND affordable.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Liz · Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Todd is the best! I really mean it! He made our wedding an amazingly fun and unforgettable night. He met with us twice (and exchanged many emails) to help prepare for our big day. He did a fantastic job of keeping everything on track and making sure the reception went smoothly. He did a great job of reading the crowd and playing the right music at the right time. I highly recommend DJ Todd if you want a night full of love, laughter, and dancing!

Sent on 09/27/2015