TKO DJs Reviews

119 Reviews for TKO DJs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Katie

Katie · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Our DJ kept our reception going and guest on the dance floor. We had several people come up to us saying we picked a great DJ and he did great on music choices. I would definitely recommend TKO DJ any day!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Reliable and great DJ

TKO did a great job of scheduling the reception, accommodating my timeline changes, and being very responsive at all times. The DJ at the reception did a great job of engaging the crowd and managing the reception. Very reliable and reasonable company

Sent on 07/07/2019

TKO DJs's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the kind words about our team and for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you the very best!! ~The TKO Team

Sarah Wilhelms · Married on 06/15/2019

Best wedding ever

Everything was perfect. The music was great, the vibe all night was great. Chris did an awesome job with everything. I asked him last minute to cut my father daughter dance short because of his health, and he paid attention and ended it at the perfect time.

Sent on 06/19/2019

TKO DJs's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for the kind words about our team and for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you the very best in life and your marriage! -The TKO Team

Lauren S · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding at the Lodge

We had Manny as a DJ and he was just amazing!!! Our timeline was perfect, he played all the songs we wanted, loves kids, and was even dancing with us!! I would recommend TKO to anyone looking for a DJ to make their night perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2018

TKO DJs's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the kind words about our team and for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you the very best in life and your marriage! ~The TKO Team

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2018

We loved working with TKO! They were wonderful from beginning to end! They knew what to play to get people on the dance floor and keep it going at the same time! Would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

TKO DJs's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for the kind words about our team and for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you the very best in life and your marriage! ~The TKO Team

Drew · Married on 06/16/2018

We had Andrew from TKO as our DJ and he did absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

TKO was great to work with! Everyone was kind, accommodating, helpful, and responsive. The whole experience leading up to the wedding was incredibly well-organized, and our DJ for the wedding night, Chris, was great! Each specific request we had made during the planning was met; they blew our expectations out of the water. We had SO much fun at our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Colleen · Married on 04/07/2018

What a great company to work with. Our DJ, Chris was incredible. I could not recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lindsey · Married on 02/10/2018

The TKO team was wonderful to work with. We sat down with them before the wedding to discuss what type of "dj" we wanted at the wedding; what type of music, etc. We were able to create a custom play list that included all the songs we love. The DJ did a great job of integrating upbeat music with slower songs for our guests (who danced until the music ended at 11pm!). Thanks for a wonderful, memorable night!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Emily · Married on 02/03/2018

TKO is wonderful!! We used them for both the ceremony and reception, and it was seamless. They were incredibly helpful in the planning process, have an easy to use website, and were so responsive to any questions or needs. Every staff member we interacted with was great, and our DJ for the night was kind, a lot of fun, and helped keep our dance floor full the entire night. We highly recommend TKO DJs, and would choose them again if we did it all over again!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Jeff · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely no issues the entire evening. They played the songs we liked and the DJ was very easy going. If you are in need of a great DJ company, look no further, you found it here!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2017

Except for a glitch in the microphone at the ceremony, would not of changed anything. Perfect!! Great suggestions, good follow through and follow up. WIll use them again at my next childs wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Drew · Married on 06/03/2017

I am extremely pleased with how well everything went with our wedding. While planning the wedding, we talked with several other DJ companies, and all of them were not only more expensive than TKO, but when we brought up that we wanted my friend to play our first dance on his guitar, everyone of them said “We wouldn’t recommend doing that”, or “our systems aren’t compatible."

TKO not only assured us it wouldn’t be a problem, you took extra time to let my friend come test his equipment out before the Wedding Day. Their ability to accommodate a special request, and go the extra mile to make sure it was done correctly is what set set TKO above the rest, and earned our business.

I also have to say the 2 gentlemen who worked our event did an amazing job. They were very professional, and created a fun environment for everyone. I’m still hearing from friends how much fun they had that night, and as you know, music makes or breaks the mood of an evening.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Azadeh · Married on 05/20/2017

We met Josh at a wedding expo and were immediately drawn to TKO DJ’s after speaking to him. What impressed us the most about TKO was their level of professionalism. So many of the other DJ’s were insisting we sign up that same day and/or offered DJ services and photo-booth and photography, etc. We like that TKO was not pushy and also focused on doing one thing right…DJ’ing. We met with them at their office prior to our wedding and were again impressed at their level of professionalism.

Andrew was the DJ at our wedding and reception and he was AMAZZZING. The processional song ended up running out because my flower girl took too long to walk down the aisle. Andrew was so quick to catch on and seamlessly extended the processional song so that no one would find out. We were requesting many international songs (Persian) to be played at our wedding…Andrew did an AMAZING job with mixing them in with the English songs and at the right times. Our dance floor was crowded ALL NIGHT!!! We were so happy that we decided to go with TKO and we felt incredibly happy with our DJ Andrew.

There are many DJ services out there. If you are looking for a DJ who knows what they are doing and will be on time, professional, and fun then TKO is the DJ for you. All the other DJ companies appear to be jack of all trades but master of none. TKO is the master of DJ’ing! They run a professional business and will give you excellent quality service.

Thank you TKO for making our wedding fun and memorable!!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Erica · Married on 05/20/2017

OMG. So Andrew Page from TKO had our wedding jumping from start to finish. He played the perfect mix of songs that had EVERYONE dancing until the very end. He was very professional, funny and kept everything moving right along. TKO's also provided us with uplighting and a custom gobo which made our reception absolutely beautiful! Josh was wonderful on the business side and Andrew was a spectacular dj. Money well spent!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

We had heard Andrew Paige DJ at a friends wedding and thought he was great! Involved with the audience when it was needed but overall played great music. We requested him for our wedding last weekend and had the exact same amazing experience!

In addition to have a great DJ, the rest of the staff was wonderful as well. I received prompt responses from Chris, Josh, and Katie regarding an questions I had or any information they needed from me. I believe we received a great deal on the DJ alone and then added some additional services including uplighting and custom playlist for the cocktail hour and rehearsal dinner. I could not have been happier with the experience we received with TKO DJs and will be recommending them to future brides!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Jane · Married on 10/22/2016

I have to be honest. When it came to picking out music, I had NO IDEA what to do. I knew I wanted to do a DJ, but I had no idea where to start. I came across TKO DJs and I really liked their reviews. When I met with them in person, they were so professional and they made sure they accommodated my needs. Their website is easy to access, and their wedding day form was very easy to manage. Then the day of the wedding came - the lights looked wonderful, and our DJ was THE BEST. The day is such a blurr honestly, but I believe our DJ's name was Manny. We wanted a DJ that would get people on the dance floor, but he wasn't pushy to a point to make people uncomfortable. He was EXACTLY what we wanted. He asked me what I wanted, and if any guest tried to request something I did not want, he did not play it. (I had some jokester friends trying to fool him). Our crowd was on the dance floor all. night. long. I was amazed. EVERYONE was on that dance floor. My husband and I are not big dancers, but we were on that floor all night. I am still overjoyed with my experience with TKO DJs, especially when I had no idea what I was getting into. Thank you Manny so much, I hope I am remembering your name correctly!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2016

TKO DJs were great! We loved that they weren't super pushy when we were researching vendors. They were pleasant in planning and things went perfectly the night of. Great selection and friendly staff!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

TKO was so easy to work with and very good with communicating! We had a meeting before the wedding to outline the day which I loved. Our DJ played great music and kept my guests dancing all night! We never had an empty dance floor!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Rachael · Married on 08/27/2016

I attended my brother's wedding the weekend of August 27th and had Keegan from TKO DJs as the DJ and announcer. He was so incredibly brilliant! Played a lot of lively music to keep all the wedding guests up and grooving, which, in my opinion, was amazing!!! He was really quick to play requested songs and was incredibly flexible. He was so much fun to have around. Definitely will be recommending Keegan specifically to friends and family in the future (and myself as well). Great work!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Ryan · Married on 06/04/2016

TKO is a great DJ option for couples who want something affordable but also want great service. The staff were very professional and easy to work with, they didn't try to pressure us into choosing their company for our wedding. They offered a variety of packages for a wide range of prices, and even offered some extra options (like lighting, logos, photobooths, etc.). Their online music request site was easy to use and they have a huge selection of music to choose from. When I came to them with some obscure songs I wanted for our ceremony, they had no problem getting them for us. We chose to have an outgoing DJ and, though we did not meet him ahead of time, Loren was fantastic! We put together a playlist, but didn't really care if the DJ stuck to it exactly, we just wanted everyone to be having fun and dancing. Loren did a spectacular job keeping the energy up and making sure people were having a great time. He did make sure to play all of our "must play" songs and helped keep us on time with all of our toasts and special dances. He was a great emcee and we absolutely loved him! We also decided to have a photobooth for our wedding and chose to use TKO's package through Trotter. It was super affordable and the associate who worked our booth was so wonderful! All in all, we absolutely recommend TKO!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 05/27/2016

TKO has a top notch reputation for a reason and you can tell they take great pride in it and work hard to keep it. It was a no brainer on who we were going to hire for our wedding and reception. The DJ did an amazing job and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2016

It was great working with everyone at TKO DJs. They have been doing this for years and you can tell in the professionalism and organization that they bring to the table. As a bride who didn't hire a wedding planner it was so good to know that once we'd answered their questions and nailed down a timeline that we wouldn't have to worry about anything else. Our DJ on the day of, was really flexible when we decided to go talk to all of the tables before our first dance. He made sure all of our "Must Play" songs came on at the appropriate times and even played Gangnam Style at the request of my 6 year old nephew. I'm really glad we went with them for our wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/17/2016

TKO was a perfect choice for our DJ. We were glad that we got to meet face to face and speak about our expectations and the dynamics of the group, as we were having a mix of young and old. We enjoyed using the website to choose our "must play" songs and we thought that it was very easy to navigate. The songs that our DJ chose to play were great and really complimented the feel of the event. Our DJ was very professional and friendly and checked in with us to see if we wanted to do a specific dance that we hadn't committed to 100% and toward the end of the night asked if wanted to extend the event. TKO also allowed our videographer to tap into their audio for our video, which was great. I'm so happy that we with them!

Sent on 04/06/2016