TJ's Floral & Gifts Reviews

3 Reviews for TJ's Floral & Gifts

1 User photo

TJ's Floral & Gifts 1

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

We were delighted with our gorgeous arrangements and bouquets from Teah and her team. I went in with a general color scheme and vision. She came up with floral designs that exceeded our expectations. They were truly breathtaking! Our guests commented on the unique arrangements and beautiful bouquets throughout the reception. I highly recommend her outstanding service to others!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    TJ's Floral & Gifts 2

Bonnie · Married on 07/01/2017

We had a great experience working with TJ Florists. They were easy to work with and helped us decide on what we wanted. They decorated the wedding trellis with purple and red tulle and made a beautiful garland. It was more beautiful than I had imagined! The bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets were very nice as well. They were there when they said they would be and really made the day go smoothly.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Haley · Married on 06/03/2017

Teah did an absolutely beautiful job on the flowers for our wedding. She listened to what we wanted and they turned out exactly as I had pictured. She was very flexible and let us add a couple of arrangements to the order 2 weeks before. We loved working with her!

Sent on 08/12/2017