TJ Roxas Photography Reviews

19 | Tucson, AZ

19 Reviews for TJ Roxas Photography

19 TJ Roxas Photography Reviews

Kim · Married on 09/02/2018

TJ and his team were BEYOND wonderful. We got our first round of pictures already -- and his team must have been EVERYWHERE, because they caught every special moment. They weren't intrusive at all, but provided plenty of guidance and help when taking portraits. Beyond being incredibly kind and charismatic, TJ is also super talented (as evidenced by the photographs he shares here and on his website). HIGHLY recommend and can't wait to work with him again!

Chelsea · Married on 05/19/2018

TJ was excellent! We are so happy we went with him as our wedding photographer. He made the whole experience enjoyable and he was able to manage my crazy wedding party (the groomsmen mostly) who were drinking through out the day and probably not the most well behaved. I will most definitely recommend him for anyone looking to find a talented photographer.

Carina · Married on 10/17/2017

TJ is an incredible artist. My husband and I live in the Washington, DC metro area and knew how amazing TJ's work was. We reached out to him just asking for some advice as we knew him from previously living in AZ. After some back and forth with him, I mentioned wishing we could just hire him since we were having difficulty finding someone out here. He told us he was starting to do a bit of destination photography and we were so excited we hired him right away! TJ did not disappoint. We booked second shooter and videography for our wedding. TJ went the extra distance and reached out to a friend in the DC metro area (Danny Sax) who has his own photography business and had Danny come to our wedding as his right hand man. They made an incredible team and captured all the best moments of our special day. The video he sent was absolutely incredible. A ton of friends commented on how beautiful it was. His videography is special because he doesnt just do a montage to music, but instead captures audio from ceremony, vows, and reception speeches to include. It is seamlessly blended to create an amazing final video to perfectly capture the essence of your big day. We are so grateful to TJ for the amazing memories he captured that we can cherish for a long time to come.

TJ Roxas Photography 1
    TJ Roxas Photography 8
    TJ Roxas Photography 9
    TJ Roxas Photography 10

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Other than a key issue...inside joke with TJ...our wedding photography experience was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Tj had amazing ideas and captured some awesome moments for us! Highly recommend this guy!!

Brianna · Married on 06/03/2017

TJ was an absolute blessing for the wedding. If I can offer one piece of advice, get the second photographer and get some sort of video package!!! One of my favourite things he did, was the video he put together for my wife and I!! He did an absolutely perfect job capturing everything and slicing it all together in the sweetest, most brilliant way!! We’ve probably watched it 15 times in the few months we’ve had it! Beautiful photos, and such a great personality make him the perfect choice in my opinion!

Glenda · Married on 05/20/2017

Tj is very professional, he is very easy to work with. Me and my husband are very happy with the videos and how the wedding pictures came out. Thank you TJ!

Grace · Married on 05/04/2017

TJ was great to work with, he captured our wedding better than we could have imagined! Great turn around time!

Marci · Married on 04/22/2017

Tj did our wedding and engament photos and they came out amazing. We did not want the typical poses we wanted fun and one of a kind and Tj made that happen! We couldn't have been happier with his work.

Vivian · Married on 04/08/2017

TJ did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! He is very friendly and professional. Very satisfied with his work!

Brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

Tj is the real deal! We have used his services on several different occasions and been extremely pleased every single time. If you want quality photos then TJ Roxas is your guy!

TJ Roxas Photography 11
    TJ Roxas Photography 17
    TJ Roxas Photography 18
    TJ Roxas Photography 19

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2016

TJ is a fantastic wedding photographer. He was extremely professional and did a fantastic job on the day of, and beyond. I love my wedding pictures, wedding album, and video. The photobooth was a huge success. He even filmed the ceremony and speeches, so that I would be able to relive those happy memories again. All of this for an incredibly reasonable price. I could not recommend him highly enough!

Clare · Married on 06/25/2016

TJ Roxas was an absolute joy to work with. He was very professional and personable. He listened to our vision and went above and beyond to capture our beautiful wedding day. The quality of the pictures and videos are more than we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend TJ Roxas Photography for your next photo shoot. TJ creates a fun and comfortable environment that allows for his work to become priceless pieces of art that will be cherished for years. Thanks TJ!

Last April we had the pleasure of having TJ photograph our engagement photos. We loved his style, his personality and his ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We hired him on the spot after only seeing a couple unedited photos.(That should tell you right away what kind of talent he has.) Right now, we have only seen previews from our wedding as it has only been a week and let me tell you, they are amazing! He photographed our wedding flawlessly! He made everyone feel comfortable and he and his assistant very quickly became guests at our wedding. Working guests if you will. He is so personable and so talented that I can't recommend him enough!

Kyle · Married on 03/13/2016

TJ made the entire process a breeze! He took the time to listen to what we hoped to capture on our special day. When the day finally arrived he made a point to show up early at the venue to capture all of the little details. We started to received some proofs before we even returned from our honeymoon. When we received our final photos they couldn't have been any more perfect. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

Ariel · Married on 03/05/2016

I have friends that paid a lot more for the same quality TJ provided!

Nancy · Married on 10/17/2014

TJ is fabulous to work with! He is professional and his work is stunning. He did the wedding video of our daughter's wedding and we had him do family photos at our home the following year. We've recommended him to several friends who have all be MORE than satisfied... THRILLED.... with his work!

BreAnna · Married on 03/11/2017

I can’t say enough great things about TJ! He was so easy to work with and got our pictures back to ya so fast!

Kailee · Married on 04/10/2016

TJ is beyond great! I am more than happy with my wedding photos! He truly captured every special moment and was super professional! With out a doubt would recommend him to anyone seeking professional photos.