44 Reviews for TJ Productions

Disco Ball (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
41 TJ Productions Reviews

Thom was amazing! He knew how to get everyone dancing! He was professional to work with and made my wedding amazing.

Profile Picture Maryn, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thom was awesome to work with. He was very accommodating, understanding and professional. We will definitely recommend him to our friends in need!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

So amazing, we were worried about the cheesy DJ factor but there was no need with Thom! No gimmicky slogans or over the top promotion of his services. From the very first meeting until the wedding Thom was very professional and flexible and relaxed, which made us feel relaxed as well as we were in good hands! He made the day about my husband and I and fit in seamlessly with what we asked for. We gave him a direction to go in for different points of the evening and he took it from there. We couldn't be happier and wouldn't change a thing about this decision!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've been to many events and weddings that the dj was just horrible and that really ruins everything in my opinion. But TJ productions was the best DJ I've ever had. Not only was the music great, but Thom really went out of his way through out the whole night to make sure my bride and I were enjoying. He made me feel confident having him run the show. I would definitely recommend him if I ever do anything needing a dj I'm hiring him! And his prices are very fair! I really don't have the words to say how grateful I am for having him at our wedding. He gave us the best night of our lives for sure.

Profile Picture sarah, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough about Thom. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Thom was amazing. He has a great, relaxing vibe that made us and our guests so comfortable. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the music and how fun the night was. The dance floor was packed the entire night and that is all because of Thom! If you want a night to remember, he is your guy!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Thom! From the first meeting to the night of the wedding he was so professional and made things so easy. His website was so helpful when it came to making payments and picking songs for those special moments. Thom was so helpful offering insight on any wedding questions we had. At the reception he played all of our requested songs and stayed away from songs we didn't want played. He kept the night running so smoothly, perfect timing in between each "event" during the reception, he isn't just a DJ! We highly recommend Thom/ DJ TJ for your event!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We Loved working with DJ TJ! He was easy to work with and we appreciated the website and all of its features, including online payments.

Profile Picture Rachael, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad we chose Thom to dJ our wedding. From the pre wedding meetings to the night of, everything was great! He also gave me suggestions when I was stuck for certain songs and everything turned out great. Not a glitch or music/speaker problems the entire night! (I've been to way too many weddings with these problems!) I would highly recommend Thom for any event and will be using him again in the future! Your DJ keeps your night on track, doesn't just play music! Keep that in mind!

Profile Picture Samantha , 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thom is very responsive and incredibly professional. He takes the time to meet with you as many times as you feel comfortable leading up to your event, and is able to offer advice if needed. He was recommended to me by my photographer, and I later met another couple who had used him and was also thrilled with him. He was friendly, responded very quickly, and was up front about his very reasonable pricing, all things that made working with him stress free and easy. Our guests were coming up to us all night talking about how great he was as well. My best friend was recently looking into DJ services for her wedding and it's worth adding that everyone she looked into was far more expensive than Thom. Overall we had an incredible experience.

Profile Picture Alison, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Amazing wedding. DJ TJ was very easy to work with and quickly responded to all our questions. The dance floor never stopped and the whole night was flawless. We have already recommmended him to our friends.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

TJ is downright awesome. He'll ask questions that you probably didn't think of--and he'll have answers or suggestions if you're stuck on something. The ceremony itself was easily heard by everyone, without being blaring. Much more important--to us--the dance floor was NEVER empty! He's a responsive, down to earth, fun-making veteran DJ: you're not going to be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kat, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is long overdue. Thom / TJ Productions took care of the entertainment for our wedding back on July 31st of this year. I've been meaning to get on to write a review for TJ Productions and time continued to slip by. On December 15th after having the opportunity to watch my Wedding video now a multitude of times I can say that TJ Productions kept our guests on their feet all night dancing and having a good time. Thom was extremely helpful during our planning and took care of all of the last minute requests. Our wedding was so much fun and we've heard from a number of guests still 5 months later how we really lucked on with our DJ. Thanks again Thom/TJ Productions

Profile Picture User7089290, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thom was so great, we cannot recommend him enough - he had all the guests on the dance floor the whole night! From booking to the wedding everything was easy, laid back, and fun and Thom put us at ease. Also - highly recommend his photo booth that can fit about 15 people at once - such a hit at our wedding and many great photos to look back on of our guests! BOOK WITH DJ TJ - he is the best!!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thom was a great DJ, really nice, relaxed, and very easy to work with! He played all the songs we wanted and nothing we didn't, and was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Damon, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thom was great to work with, super responsive, and totally understood what we were looking for. He did our Jack and Jill and our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

TJ Productions was everything we could have asked for and more! We booked Thom for our Jack & Jill as well as our Wedding. He was also able to provide uplighting for the wedding reception and music with audio service for the ceremony. Every request we had was met with a yes and he always tried to accommodate us in anyway that he could. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the song selection and how Thom was able to keep the party going from start to finish. If you are looking for a professional, dedicated DJ to host any of you events, Thom at TJ Productions is the man for the job!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thom kept the dance floor filled all night at our wedding! My husband and I love to dance, and gave Thom a few ‘must play’ selections along with discussing general music styles that we like, but otherwise left the mix up to him as the professional. We had several guests mention that the music was the best that they had heard at a wedding… and we had to agree! Even some of our friends and family who do not normally dance were out on the floor. Thom was professional and easy to work with throughout the planning process, and kept things rolling along smoothly throughout the reception. We wanted a specific version of our first dance song, and Thom made sure to email us the song file he had found in advance to ensure that it was the correct version. The dinner music was perfect, and Thom checked in with us during the evening to make sure everything was going well. We were looking for a DJ who could keep the dance floor filled and manage the mic without being a ‘showman’ – and Thom absolutely delivered on all accounts!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Thom is amazing!! He made our special day even more memorable! Right from the beginning stages he made sure to be in contact to learn about our music tastes. His online portal made it easy to collaborate and create a killer playlist! The week before, we met again to go over all the details. We had many compliments from our guests, some of which wanted to offer money to keep him longer! The day of, he was so attentive to us and to our guests that had special requests. I've been to a few weddings where the DJ ruined the mood. MUSIC IS SO IMPORTANT to create the mood you are going for!! Thom is highly recommended! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Thom was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made the planning process easy and was extremely flexible and patient with our indecisiveness. Thom accommodated last minute decisions right up to the day of the wedding, even downloading special music requests at the event. Thom played a great variety of music that catered to all ages and kept the dance floor packed and the energy level high for over 3 hours. I would recommend Thom to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to hire him for a future event!

Profile Picture User5587879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thom was AMAZING!!! He helped us out sooooo much with questions the day of the wedding that we were like "ummmm I have no clue..." He had EVERYONE on the dance floor all night! Everyone kept coming up to us about how great the music was. It was the perfect blend of older songs, new songs, and your obvious wedding classics. I couldn't have asked for better DJ and would recommend him to everyone!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thom was great and easy to work with. Very responsive to emails. He was a lot of fun at my wedding and played a great mix of songs. Also very open to requests and played them very shortly after requesting them. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5515684, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thom was so fantastic to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He made sure everything was laid out perfectly and that we had everything/anything we wanted. It was so great to work with a vendor that is so enthusiastic about what he does and is also so knowledgeable. We would highly recommend Thom as the DJ for any wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

T.J. had everyone dancing all night. He was very professional and accommodated all my requests. He also did the up-lighting which came out beautiful and the photo booth, which everyone loved! He is a true professional and I am so happy we chose him for our D.J. We had nothing to worry about with him and he made the party!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ TJ was very accommodating. Played great music for both our Jack n Jill and wedding. All music selected fit the mood of the program. Uplighting and wall graphics/lighting looked amazing. Excellent job. Very professional in his approach.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thom was excellent. I loved being able to send info on his website through a client portal. He was professional, he checked in with us throughout the wedding to make sure we liked the music, and the selections he picked were perfect for a big wedding with a variety of tastes. Many people complimented the music selection throughout the dancing portion of the night.

Profile Picture User4561080, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews