252 Reviews for Tivoli Terrace

Pet Friendly (2)
Buffet (2)
Stations (2)
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
251 Tivoli Terrace Reviews

I am so glad we decided to have our wedding at Tivoli terrace. Everything was so beautiful and the staff was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Also a huge shoutout to Robert and Camille for making our day go so smooth.

Profile Picture Bree, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tivoli Terrace was amazing. Camille was nothing but helpful, energetic, and accommodating. She would not only just say yes to what we picked but had suggestions that made the venue seem better than we imagined. Her help along with Roberts made us feel at ease that everything would go according to plan. We also went in blind not seeing this venue in person until the rehearsal dinner. With saying that, it was more than we could hope for once it came to fruition. I cannot help feel as though Tivoli Terrace wasn't made for our wedding alone. The staff went the extra mile to make sure it was wonderful. If we were to doing it again, there is no doubt that we would have our wedding there again!

Photo for Tivoli Terrace Review - Cake provided by Tivoli Terrace
Photo for Tivoli Terrace Review - View from Sweetheart Table
Profile Picture Alvin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue includes so much, so it makes planning so much easier and less stressful. The staff is incredibly helpful and professional. Vergillio and Marci are the best!

Profile Picture Summer, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Go to the open house - its the best way to preview the site

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Book it! Amazing. The service was 5 star, food was excellent and the attention to detail was great. Virgillio and Marcie were my personal assistants and made this experience perfect. Can not say enough about this place. We are already planning our anniversary party here.

Profile Picture Alisa, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Tivoli Terrace is seriously magical. It is in Laguna Beach, but it's more of a garden wedding. The coordinators are great - they are very responsive and helpful. They made our day stress-free and fun. They completely took care of everything so we could really enjoy our day. They know their stuff and think of all the details. On our wedding day, they made sure we were doing good and that we had a good time - which we did! It was the perfect day and the perfect place.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Parking

After looking at several venues, Tivoli Terrace was a heads up above the rest! All three of their locations are gorgeous, but the one next to the Festival of Arts was our favorate. The consultants we met with were very friendly and informative. Our details meeting and Rehersal was a lot of fun and went great without any issues. We loved that we got 2 coordinators the day of the wedding, which made the event run very smooth. We have no complaints about our experience and are very thankful for their service. Our special day was truely that thanks to the Tivoli staff!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Tivoli Terrace did an outstanding job with our wedding. I couldn't recommend more. They took care of everything from start to finish and let us just enjoy our day while they directed us with what to do next. Every visit to make arrangements was very pleasant and we were always greeted with champagne! The entire staff was beyond helpful and kind :-)

Profile Picture User6620332, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tivoli Terrace is just AMAZING! The venue is beautiful! The staff is very responsive and helpful! Tivoli was very reasonably priced, in fact lower than any other venue my husband and I looked at, and MUCH prettier! The venue is so beautifully decorated as it is with lighting, trees, plants and flowers that there really isn't anything you NEED to do to decorate. I couldn't be happier with the whole package. The only thing I wish was different was the block of time we had for the whole event. I learned very close to our wedding date that we could have booked more hours...I don't remember if that was explained to us when we booked the venue. Once we got to the venue on the wedding day, there was just SO MUCH to get through in the block of hours we had, I felt like I blinked and the whole event was over. Tivoli staff is great at keeping everything on track and ensuring that you fit in all the traditional events of a wedding reception so that you can have some fun dance time!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Parking

I can't say enough about this venue. Everything was so easy. We live out of state and had to plan the wedding with my mom's help. I did a skype call with Marcie (one of the wedding coordinators) and she understood everything I wanted and that was it. Went in the day before the wedding for 20 mins to finalize everything, then showed up the day of the wedding and there was not one issue. It was beautiful and easy and I would absolutely recommend Tivoli Terrace and the staff.

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine

Team Tivoli made all of our wedding dreams come true. Virgil and his team of exceptional Coordinators made the planning process very smooth for us, and our rehearsal dinner (Tivoli, Too) & wedding day (Tivoli Terrace) were just perfect. They exceeded our expectations and were fun to work with, each step of the way. Family and friends even commented on how attentive they were to all of us - not in an overbearing way, but truly professionals working behind the scenes to make the experience wonderful for all of us. Meals at both locations were also delicious. We didn't have any issues with the food or beverages whatsoever. The quality was excellent. And each of their preferred vendors that we hired were also a pleasure to work with. They have a fantastic network of local relationships who know the venue very well and really make it shine for the celebration. My only wish is to do it all over again! We highly recommend this venue and have no complaints. It's truly a gem.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Tivoli Terrace was a wonderful and easy place to work with. Everyone is very nice and knowleable. You won't always talk with the same person when you call, but they don't pass you off on anyone. Whoever answers the phone is ready and able to help and answer any questions. It's truly a magical place. It was deffinitly the best day of my life and I would recommend them to all my friends. I did hire a outside cordinater but now that it's all over I realized I didn't need her. The Tivolis cordinaters are great!

Profile Picture J, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better evening with my family. Their service, patience, and hospitality was impeccable and seamless. The venue is romantic and unique. Marcie, Troy and Virgilo were awesome and the food was great.

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Troy & Marcie (Tivoli's coordinators) were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend this venue to other couples looking for a memorable wedding site. My guests are still sending me compliments about the food, atmosphere and what a beautiful location it was. It was the perfect night!

Profile Picture Sindy, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place is absolutely beautiful and provided the perfect whimsical vibe to my Harry Potter themed wedding. The ceremony is decked with flowers, water fountains, and fairy lights that gave it a magical ambiance. The tented reception area has a lovely gazebo for the cake (which is decorated wonderfully), strings of fairy lights, and a sweetheart table that can be decorated as you wished. The coordinators are quite helpful and everyone went out of their way to be of service. The food is delicious and generously portioned and their recommended DJ did an amazing job. We received plenty of compliments (and tears!) on how everyone had a great time and how beautiful everything is. Thanks for making my dream wedding happen!

Profile Picture Irene, 3/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

So happy I went with this venue! They were ALWAYS on top of planning and coordinating and fast to answer any questions I had. I loved that they took care of so many aspects in their rate so I had minimal vendors to handle personally. My only complaint is that I was not allowed onsite any earlier than 30 min prior which was a little stressing. Everything went incredibly smooth and they assisted with gathering my reception items which was great! I will definitely recommend them!!! Everything was so beautiful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot oversell this incredible place. Especially if you're the kind of couple that doesn't want to sweat the details and if you're looking for a cute, unique, seriously borderline magical place to get married, they were wonderful and made everything so easy. The service on the day of was amazing -- Troy was our main coordinator, and he made us feel so comfortable, took care of all the details, and kept everything moving. It's also an insane deal - nothing we looked at even came close to getting us this kind of experience on our budget. Their outdoor, rustic/nature looking deconstructed chapel with panes of stained glass hanging on the sides and above was my favorite part, but it was all spectacular. They made our day perfect.

Profile Picture Leah, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine

We just had our wedding at Tivoli Terrace and it was absolutely beautiful! The coordinators were so great from start to finish, they responded very quickly to any questions I had during the planning process and the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother! Everything was beyond perfect and more than I ever imagined. Everyone that went to our wedding said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The food was delicious! We are so happy we chose Tivoli Terrace to have our wedding - it was truly the best day and we highly recommend them! Thank you so much Tivoli!

Profile Picture Kylie, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Booking Tivoli Terrace for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. From beginning to end, through the planning process 'til the last guest walked off the property, the Tivoli staff was on-point! The facility is breathtaking, but the service is beyond compare! Our day of coordinators, Troy and Stephanie went above and beyond to ensure our day went smoothly...and it did! It was complete perfection. They walked us through every step, made sure we were well taken care of, and paid attention to every detail as if it was their own wedding. We got rave reviews from guests about the venue and heard (and completely agree) that the food was wonderful...hot and delicious! We loved working with Tivoli and will recommend it to anyone and everyone! Thank you Tivoli Terrace for making our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Tivoli Terrace was everything we could of imagined!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens

AMAZING!!!! We could not have asked for more. The venue was beautiful. Our ceremony was in the evening in January. The lights in the chapel and in the reception area made it look so romantic and magical. So many of our guests commented on how good the food was and how nice the portion sizes were. Their signature cake was a huge hit! All night the wedding coordinators made sure my husband and I were taken care of. The bridal sweet was locked so that we could safely keep gifts and our belongings back there. I loved that I was able to hand over all of my final payments for each of my vendors to the Tivoli coordinator they made sure each were paid and I didn't have to worry about it. Throughout the entire planning process I was always able to call or email with questions and someone would get back to me right away. THE BEST!! Thank you Tivoli!!!!!

Profile Picture Reanna, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Tivoli is so beautiful!! Staff is very professional and helpful. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a gorgeous, full service, event.

Profile Picture User6042991, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Champagne Toast, Open Bar

I had my wedding at Tivoli Terrace on 11/8/15. Everything turned out amazing. Many of our attendees said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was great, very delicious. The staff was very helpful at making our event run smoothly. I truly had the best night of my life.

The venue is surprisingly affordable as well.

Overall 5 stars!

There were only two issues in terms of the negatives. One - they do not let you play music over a stereo system for the ceremony part of the wedding. You have to use their pianist. I really wanted to walk down to the aisle of a recording of a specific song and they would not let me do it. It was something they let me know about when I signed the contract, but I was hoping they would let me do it if I provided wireless speakers and took the risk that it might not work, but they did not. Since they told me about it up front, I wasn't shocked when they said no ultimately, but that was something that would have made the day even better.

The other minor issue was that I had picked out a cake with a polka dot design. At our wedding the cake did not have polka dots, it was just plain. I didn't care about that detail, I saw the cake and was like, "Oh well," and moved on, but I could see that upsetting folks.

Profile Picture Nichole, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor

Simply amazing!! The evening we walked in Tivoli for our wedding everything we had imagined was right in front of us!! The staff were amazing to work with and we were honored to have Diane choose our wedding to be her last!! The coordinators really work as a team and they do it well!! The food was off the charts amazing and the carrot cake was Heavenly! we had 90 guests at our wedding and they all have given us feedback saying it was the absolute best wedding and venue they've ever been to! Thank you Tivoli Terrace for all you did for us over the last year and a half! We feel like your family to us!!

Profile Picture Shawn & David, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking