Tiny Pies Reviews

42 | Austin, TX

42 Reviews for Tiny Pies

42 Tiny Pies Reviews

Kathryn · Married on 06/23/2018

The Teeny Tiny Pies were among the desserts that we served on the dessert table and the Tiny Pies were boxed in custom boxes from the bride and groom as take home treats for the guests. "Delicious" and "Oh These are So Good" were the comments from everyone who enjoyed the pies. Thank you Amanda and Sara and the entire staff at Tiny Pies.

Tiny Pies's reply:

Kathryn, Thanks so much for leaving a review! We're tickled pink that everyone loved the pies and are delighted that you enjoyed the Bride & Groom gift that we sent. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration. Sincerely, Amanda

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

These were the perfect addition to go with our wedding cake and everyone loved them!

Tiny Pies's reply:

Ashley, Thanks so much for leaving a review. We're tickled pink that everyone enjoyed the pies and that complimented your wedding cake well. Thank your for including us in your wedding celebration. Sincerely, Amanda

Caroline · Married on 12/16/2017

Tiny Pies was great! They were super easy to work with, and the pies were a major hit.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tiny Pies's reply:

Caroline, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We were delighted to be a part of your special day and so happy that the pies were a big hit! We hope to see you in the store soon. All the best, Amanda and Kit

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

Tiny Pies may be tiny but they are MIGHTY. My husband and I love pies and dessert was one of the first things we were excited about. Tiny Pies was easy to coordinate with and was one of the more stress-free elements of our wedding. We had an easy pick up from their Lamar location and our guests are still raving about the pies. COULD NOT RECOMMEND MORE FOR THE PIE LOVERS OUT THERE!

Tiny Pies's reply:

Rachel, Thanks so much for leaving such a sweet review. We're thrilled that you found us easy to work with and that everyone enjoyed the pies. We pride ourselves on our quality and customer service and are so very happy that we earned 5 stars from you. Sincerely, Amanda
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2017

A huge hit at the wedding! Everyone loved the pies! A great alternative for our fall wedding. We ordered too many and have so many left overs.....but we weren't upset about that :)

Ty · Married on 10/13/2017

We had been to 21 weddings together before getting married, and we could never agree on a cake that we like. Luckily Tiny Pies showed us, cake is never always the answer. When we told people we would have Tiny Pies instead of cake, people thought we were crazy, but by the end of the night they were all gone! Luckily Tiny Pies provided us with 2 personal pies in a jar for ourselves.

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

Tiny Pies is my fiance and I's favorite pie place in the country so when we got engaged, we knew we had to have these pies as our dessert for our wedding! Luckily, they made it super easy to order and ship these pies to our wedding venue in PA. We ordered four different types of mason jar pies that we were told would be okay to ship and store. The pies arrived right on time for the wedding, no problem. Each mason jar was labeled and they made for a great display at the wedding. Everyone loved the pies at the wedding, they looked great and tasted so good! They were a hot commodity and went super fast. We were just so glad we could share something we loved with everyone at our wedding!

Nastassia · Married on 10/13/2016

We had these delicious pies at our 10/13/2016 wedding at Vista West Ranch. Tiny Pies has a ton of different flavor options and they're all delicious. For our fall wedding we had pumpkin with chai whipped cream, bourbon pecan, and caramel apple. They were a big hit with all of our guests! If you're looking for an alternative (or an addition!) to the traditional wedding cake, Tiny Pies is a delicious choice!

Kristin · Married on 02/27/2016

I have been looking forward to using Tiny Pies for a long time. They sure did not disappoint! With a wide variety of flavors and pie options, the hardest part for my now husband and myself was narrowing down the delicious selections. We chose the mini pies in the mason jars and they were not only cute but also incredible. The pie crust is especially what sets them apart!

Justine · Married on 11/21/2015

Tiny Pies was one of the biggest hits of my wedding!! I ordered tiny pies instead of a grooms cake and everyone absolutely LOVED them!! It fit in perfectly with my BBQ buffet fall wedding!! I would highly recommend them for weddings!! They are also resonably priced and gave us free pies to taste before ordering!

Shelley · Married on 05/31/2015

Kit was wonderful to work with. I had to plan my daughter's Austin wedding from Ohio. Kit quickly responded to all of my emails. On the day of the wedding (a Sunday), Kit arranged a worker to meet us at her store to pick up the tiny pies since we didn't have any way to refrigerate them! That went above and beyond our expectations!! Everyone at the wedding LOVED each flavor of pie! Many took some home and confessed their deliciousness via Facebook! Thanks so much Kit for helping this mom plan the best Destination Wedding ever!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

It was so nice working with you and we're so delighted to hear that the pies were a big success. We understand how difficult it can be to plan a wedding from afar, and are so happy that we made your job a little bit easier! Congrats Mom (Shelley) on planning a great wedding celebration! We were thrilled to be a part of the celebration. Kit and Amanda

Valerie · Married on 05/30/2015

I ordered 100 of the tiny pies in mason jars for my wedding and they were a hit! I was so happy with the look and taste of my pies.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

Valerie, We're so delighted that you and guests enjoyed your wedding pies! We're so happy to have been a part of your wedding celebration. All the best, Amanda and Kit

Sakina · Married on 05/23/2015

We ordered Tiny Pies as wedding favors for our guests at a small ceremony. They were a huge hit! We ordered the mason jar pies and had them shipped. The owner was incredibly responsive and shipped everything well in advance. We were able to get the pies with plenty of time to decorate the jars with the personalized tags we'd made. Several guests commented on how delicious the pies were (we ordered Pecan and Texas Two Step). Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

Sakina, Glad to know the pies arrived on time for you to add your finishing touches and that they were enjoyed by your guests. We're happy to have been a part of your celebration! Best wishes for a life full of love and happiness! xo, Kit and Amanda
  • Trixie W.

Trixie W. · Married on 05/03/2015

Yep 5 Stars it is! They were awesome!!! Not only did I love them, my husband loved them, my guest loved them, but I actually have cravings for them every now and then. Kit was so easy to work with, very responsive to my emails and calls when I had questions. I had my wedding in Royse City, Texas, this meant that all my 250 Tiny Pies in a jar had to be shipped to hear a few days before. They arrived on time, and good shape...and awesome taste! It was sooo worth it! I definitely recommend Tiny Pies for any occasion!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

Hi Trixie, Thank you so much for letting Tiny Pies be a part of your special day. And, thank you especially for taking the time to make comments. Remember to order your 1st anniversary Not-So-Tiny pie. All the best, Kit 512/554-2609 kit@tinypies.com

Kate · Married on 04/25/2015

We absolutely love Tiny Pies! Working with Kit was so great and our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding dessert!

Aimee · Married on 04/24/2015

Delicious. Fabulous. Savory. Tiny Pies catered the dessert for our spring wedding. The pie-in-a-jars were the PERFECT serving and doubled as dessert and a favor. Guests raved about the Texas two-step. In fact, I am STILL hearing about the deliciousness of Tiny Pies a month after our wedding. The strawberry basil is also one of the best pies I have ever had in my life. We love that Tiny Pies is local and we are able to visit and grab a delicious dessert at any time. Thank you, Kit, for baking the best desserts for our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

Aimee, We were so delighted to be a part of your wedding and go glad to hear that the pies were a huge success! Hope to see you in the store soon. All the best, Kit and Amanda

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2015

We used Tiny Pies for our "pi" wedding on March 14. The pie bar was such a hit! The Texas Two-step is SO AMAZING. They even put the pi symbol on each and every pie, pie pop, and tiny pie! I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

Rachel, We're so delighted to have been a part of your wedding celebration, and glad to hear that the pies were enjoyed by all! Best of luck! Amanda and Kit

Meghan · Married on 03/14/2015

I got married on Pi day (3/14/15) so it was only suiting to have pies at our wedding! Kit, was spectacular to work with on such a large order, and she let us try several of them before making our choices. The staff was really pleasant, and they pies are delicious!!! We ended up ordering 9 different flavors, and hardly a single piece was left at the end of the event. We drop in almost every time we are near that part of town to try whatever their seasonal pies are. I would highly recommend them, whether it's for an occasion, or simply a tiny pie for dessert on a Saturday afternoon. If you like pie, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

Meghan, Thanks so much for your sweet review. We're delighted that the pies were a big hit at your reception. We had fun working with you and baking your Pi Day wedding pies. We look forward to seeing y'all in the shop soon. Please make sure to say hello. Best wishes, Kit and Amanda

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Tiny Pies were a HUGE hit at our wedding!!! We had the apple, pecan and key lime flavors available and only had one left at the end of the night--a little bonus for us!!! The pies are so light and delicious!! We couldn't be more happy with our Tiny Pies choice!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Tiny Pies's reply:

Danielle, We're delighted to hear that our pies were a big hit at your wedding! Key Lime is always a favorite and such a nice flavor for a wedding celebration. Glad to hear that y'all had one extra to share at the end of your party. Wish you lots of love and sunshine!! Kit and Amanda

Michael · Married on 03/28/2014

I couldn't believe when I stumbled across these tiny pies for our desert at our wedding reception. I was so excited. I thought it to be a novelty. When the day finally came they were delicious. Everyone ate more then their share and they were the only things to be finished.. Highly recommended!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

It wasn't until I received my anniversary pie that I realized I never wrote a review! Amazing pies, amazing service - have already recommended them many times!

Grace · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolutely delicious! Giving these tiny pecan pies away at the end of the wedding was a great special touch that I think our guests really appreciated. Unique and tasty. Thanks!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Loved our tiny pies! We used them as the 'grooms cake' and they were a huge hit!!! Pies are amazing!

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2012

This is such an affordable, creative and DELICIOUS favor. We were just married this past Sunday and gave Tiny Pies as our wedding favors and needless to say they were a hit! I recieved so many compliments on the pies and spied several people trying to take more than one! ;) I attribute that to the great taste. Amanda and Kit were easy to work with and were more than cooperative when I asked them to pack the pies in my own boxes with personalized labels. Great little Austin Company.. support it! Skip the mints and go for something creative like Tiny Pies!