35 Reviews for Tiny Pies

Local (3)
Setup (1)
Organic (1)
34 Tiny Pies Reviews

Tiny Pies was great! They were super easy to work with, and the pies were a major hit.

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A huge hit at the wedding! Everyone loved the pies! A great alternative for our fall wedding. We ordered too many and have so many left overs.....but we weren't upset about that :)

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Private Tastings, Pastries, Fresh Fruit, Local

We had been to 21 weddings together before getting married, and we could never agree on a cake that we like. Luckily Tiny Pies showed us, cake is never always the answer. When we told people we would have Tiny Pies instead of cake, people thought we were crazy, but by the end of the night they were all gone! Luckily Tiny Pies provided us with 2 personal pies in a jar for ourselves.

Profile Picture Ty, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tiny Pies is my fiance and I's favorite pie place in the country so when we got engaged, we knew we had to have these pies as our dessert for our wedding! Luckily, they made it super easy to order and ship these pies to our wedding venue in PA. We ordered four different types of mason jar pies that we were told would be okay to ship and store. The pies arrived right on time for the wedding, no problem. Each mason jar was labeled and they made for a great display at the wedding. Everyone loved the pies at the wedding, they looked great and tasted so good! They were a hot commodity and went super fast. We were just so glad we could share something we loved with everyone at our wedding!

Profile Picture User6501780, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had these delicious pies at our 10/13/2016 wedding at Vista West Ranch. Tiny Pies has a ton of different flavor options and they're all delicious. For our fall wedding we had pumpkin with chai whipped cream, bourbon pecan, and caramel apple. They were a big hit with all of our guests! If you're looking for an alternative (or an addition!) to the traditional wedding cake, Tiny Pies is a delicious choice!

Profile Picture Nastassia, 10/13/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Private Tastings, Local, Pastries

I have been looking forward to using Tiny Pies for a long time. They sure did not disappoint! With a wide variety of flavors and pie options, the hardest part for my now husband and myself was narrowing down the delicious selections. We chose the mini pies in the mason jars and they were not only cute but also incredible. The pie crust is especially what sets them apart!

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/27/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Pastries, Fresh Fruit

Tiny Pies was one of the biggest hits of my wedding!! I ordered tiny pies instead of a grooms cake and everyone absolutely LOVED them!! It fit in perfectly with my BBQ buffet fall wedding!! I would highly recommend them for weddings!! They are also resonably priced and gave us free pies to taste before ordering!

Profile Picture Justine, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kit was wonderful to work with. I had to plan my daughter's Austin wedding from Ohio. Kit quickly responded to all of my emails. On the day of the wedding (a Sunday), Kit arranged a worker to meet us at her store to pick up the tiny pies since we didn't have any way to refrigerate them! That went above and beyond our expectations!! Everyone at the wedding LOVED each flavor of pie! Many took some home and confessed their deliciousness via Facebook! Thanks so much Kit for helping this mom plan the best Destination Wedding ever!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered 100 of the tiny pies in mason jars for my wedding and they were a hit! I was so happy with the look and taste of my pies.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered Tiny Pies as wedding favors for our guests at a small ceremony. They were a huge hit! We ordered the mason jar pies and had them shipped. The owner was incredibly responsive and shipped everything well in advance. We were able to get the pies with plenty of time to decorate the jars with the personalized tags we'd made. Several guests commented on how delicious the pies were (we ordered Pecan and Texas Two Step). Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sakina, 5/23/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yep 5 Stars it is! They were awesome!!! Not only did I love them, my husband loved them, my guest loved them, but I actually have cravings for them every now and then. Kit was so easy to work with, very responsive to my emails and calls when I had questions. I had my wedding in Royse City, Texas, this meant that all my 250 Tiny Pies in a jar had to be shipped to hear a few days before. They arrived on time, and good shape...and awesome taste! It was sooo worth it! I definitely recommend Tiny Pies for any occasion!!!

Profile Picture Trixie W., 5/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely love Tiny Pies! Working with Kit was so great and our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding dessert!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious. Fabulous. Savory. Tiny Pies catered the dessert for our spring wedding. The pie-in-a-jars were the PERFECT serving and doubled as dessert and a favor. Guests raved about the Texas two-step. In fact, I am STILL hearing about the deliciousness of Tiny Pies a month after our wedding. The strawberry basil is also one of the best pies I have ever had in my life. We love that Tiny Pies is local and we are able to visit and grab a delicious dessert at any time. Thank you, Kit, for baking the best desserts for our wedding!

Profile Picture Aimee, 4/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Tiny Pies for our "pi" wedding on March 14. The pie bar was such a hit! The Texas Two-step is SO AMAZING. They even put the pi symbol on each and every pie, pie pop, and tiny pie! I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/14/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I got married on Pi day (3/14/15) so it was only suiting to have pies at our wedding! Kit, was spectacular to work with on such a large order, and she let us try several of them before making our choices. The staff was really pleasant, and they pies are delicious!!! We ended up ordering 9 different flavors, and hardly a single piece was left at the end of the event. We drop in almost every time we are near that part of town to try whatever their seasonal pies are. I would highly recommend them, whether it's for an occasion, or simply a tiny pie for dessert on a Saturday afternoon. If you like pie, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tiny Pies were a HUGE hit at our wedding!!! We had the apple, pecan and key lime flavors available and only had one left at the end of the night--a little bonus for us!!! The pies are so light and delicious!! We couldn't be more happy with our Tiny Pies choice!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/26/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I couldn't believe when I stumbled across these tiny pies for our desert at our wedding reception. I was so excited. I thought it to be a novelty. When the day finally came they were delicious. Everyone ate more then their share and they were the only things to be finished.. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It wasn't until I received my anniversary pie that I realized I never wrote a review! Amazing pies, amazing service - have already recommended them many times!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely delicious! Giving these tiny pecan pies away at the end of the wedding was a great special touch that I think our guests really appreciated. Unique and tasty. Thanks!

Profile Picture User3572126, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved our tiny pies! We used them as the 'grooms cake' and they were a huge hit!!! Pies are amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This is such an affordable, creative and DELICIOUS favor. We were just married this past Sunday and gave Tiny Pies as our wedding favors and needless to say they were a hit! I recieved so many compliments on the pies and spied several people trying to take more than one! ;) I attribute that to the great taste. Amanda and Kit were easy to work with and were more than cooperative when I asked them to pack the pies in my own boxes with personalized labels. Great little Austin Company.. support it! Skip the mints and go for something creative like Tiny Pies!

Profile Picture Natalie , 9/2/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tiny Pies provided my groom with various cobblers! They were a hit... People have talked more about those cobblers than the dress! We were so happy with the display and it fit in perfect with our decor! The cobblers were not only beautiful, but tasted heavenly! Thanks so much for a great "groom's cake"!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We wanted something different for our wedding because my husband Jeff isn't a fan of cakes. After seeing Tiny Pies at a local Bridal Show we fell in love with them!!!! The pies were amazing, and everyone loved them!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had three varieties of Tiny Pies as our dessert options for our wedding guests at our Dripping Springs, TX including the Texas Two Step, the strawberry basil and the lemon lavender blueberry. The were a huge hit and super delicious, plus it was very unique. Tiny Pies were also a joy to work with. We were able to set up a tasting very easily and we received a military discount. We love the storefront on Lamar as well, and we will be coming back often when we visit Austin! Thank you again for your amazing pies!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings