Tiny Pies Reviews

Tiny Pies 2
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic pies, great service

We recently used Tiny Pies for dessert at our wedding. We had tiny pies and a not so tiny Texas pie to cut into which was absolutely gorgeous (and delicious). The pies were a total hit and everyone loved them! They MORE THAN EXCEEDED our expectations and made our dessert table something truly different and special. The communication from Sara was always clear and service was unmatched. We have, and always will be, seriously loyal to Tiny Pies. They are fantastic!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Kayley,
    Thank you for leaving this sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day. We are thrilled to hear your guest enjoyed the Tiny Pies and that you enjoyed your customized Not So Tiny Texas Pie, it was so so so pretty!
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Lori

Lori Brewster · Married on 06/01/2019

BBQ and Tiny Pies for our Wedding....the perfect combination!

Everyone LOVED the pies at our wedding and thought it was such a unique idea! You all do not scrimp on the fillings either. I was looking forward to enjoying an apple pie at the end of the night after fitting into my wedding dress that day, but there were none left! However, I tried one of the cherry pies and devoured it and I don't even like cherries!

Thank you for putting such a memorable and tasty spin on our wedding day. Everyone wanted to know who made them, so we gave quite a few referrals and we will definitely be back.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Hi Lori!
    Thank you for leaving this sweet review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day and we are absolutely thrilled to hear that your guest enjoyed our Tiny Pies.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed our Cherry Pie! I've never been a fan of cherry pie until I started working here at Tiny Pies, our cherry pie is absolutely amazing and I encourage everyone to try it :)
    Once again, we are so glad that we got to be a part of your special day and can't wait to work with you again in the future.
  • Amy

Amy Duncan · Married on 05/18/2019

The best mason jar pies for weddings!

Loved! We ordered blackberry cobblers in mason jars to have at our dessert table (with various options- mini cupcakes, chocolate mousse shooters, etc) and everyone absolutely loved the cobblers! They were perfect for our boho/rustic Texas Hill Country wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Amy,
    Thank you for leaving this review. We were an honor to be a part of your day and we are thrilled to hear your guest enjoyed them. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Tiny Pies Wedding Tier

Our daughter had a different idea of what she wanted for her wedding cake and Tiny Pies and William were instrumental in making her dream come true! The tiered wedding pie (the wedding cake) was exactly what she had pictured. William and Sara really worked hard to make her vision come true! They were extremely easy to work with and the pies were delicious!! I highly recommend using Tiny Pies for any occasion!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Tiny Pies 3

Lauren,
    Thank you for leaving this sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your daughter's wedding Tiered Pie. We are so happy to hear we were able to make your daughter's dreams come true with the most amazing 10 tiered pie.
    We hope we get to work with you again in the future!

Kimberly Rumfelt · Married on 03/10/2019

Tiny Pies is Amazing!

From the beginning Tiny Pies was very responsive and helpful. They have great wedding packages and they are happy to customize if needed. The pies were a big hit! I had so many people ask where they came from and there were no leftovers! So yummy!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Tiny Pies 4

Hi Kimberly!
    Thank you so much for leaving this sweet review. We are so thrilled to hear that the pies were a big hit and that you had a wonderful celebration!
    We look forward to seeing you in store soon!
    Small Pies Big Taste,

Jonathan A Ramirez · Married on 02/15/2019

Wedding Tiny Pies instead of Traditional Cake

Sara was very helpful from the start. She told us the options they had for a wedding event and made things easy. Needless to say, the pies went over very well with everyone at the event. We look forward to having them again for other events.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Hi Jonathan!
    Thank you for leaving that sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you and Mimi on your special day :) We look forward to seeing y'all in store soon!

Adriana Kohler · Married on 11/11/2018

Delicious, uniquely Texan treat!

Tiny Pies is delicious! We worked with them to do dessert for our wedding and everything was great. They made delicious tiny pies, teeny pies, and not so tiny pies. The flavors were AMAZING! They provided a little take-home tiny pie for my husband and I to enjoy later.

Tiny Pies was super easy to work with - professional, responsive, and they set up a time for us to do a tasting to figure out the variety of flavors that would work best.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Adriana,
    Thanks so much for leaving this sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your special day. We're tickled pink that the pies were such a hit and that everyone enjoyed the flavors.
    We were so happy to be a part of your special day and hope to see you in the stores soon.

Violeta Garza · Married on 11/01/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

We are an event planning company and we asked Tiny Pies to cater for our event, which they became a hit! We chose four different flavors and there was not a single one that people did not enjoy. The staff is friendly, responsive, attentive and the price is manageable. We will definitely use them for our future events.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/23/2018

The Teeny Tiny Pies were among the desserts that we served on the dessert table and the Tiny Pies were boxed in custom boxes from the bride and groom as take home treats for the guests. "Delicious" and "Oh These are So Good" were the comments from everyone who enjoyed the pies. Thank you Amanda and Sara and the entire staff at Tiny Pies.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kathryn,
    Thanks so much for leaving a review! We're tickled pink that everyone loved the pies and are delighted that you enjoyed the Bride & Groom gift that we sent.
    It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration.

Meaghan · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff at Tiny Pies were exceptionally easy to work with which I super appreciated as I was planning our event from out of state. They were very responsive to my emails and let us do an additional tasting the week of the wedding to sample their up to date seasonal flavors. Additionally - the quality of the pies was PHENOMENAL. They were insanely delicious and I had numerous guests come up to me before the wedding or mention afterward how much they liked them and how they had to try all the flavors. Tiny Pies really helped to make our big day special for us as well as all of our guests and I can't thank or recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Meaghan,
    Thanks so much for leaving such a sweet review. We're thrilled that everyone enjoyed the pies.
    We enjoyed working with you and are happy to hear that the flavors you chose were a big hit at the wedding.
    We were so happy to be included in your special day and hope to see you in the stores soon.

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

These were the perfect addition to go with our wedding cake and everyone loved them!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ashley,
    Thanks so much for leaving a review. We're tickled pink that everyone enjoyed the pies and that complimented your wedding cake well.
    Thank your for including us in your wedding celebration.

Caroline · Married on 12/16/2017

Tiny Pies was great! They were super easy to work with, and the pies were a major hit.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Caroline,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We were delighted to be a part of your special day and so happy that the pies were a big hit!
    We hope to see you in the store soon.
    Amanda and Kit

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

Tiny Pies may be tiny but they are MIGHTY. My husband and I love pies and dessert was one of the first things we were excited about. Tiny Pies was easy to coordinate with and was one of the more stress-free elements of our wedding. We had an easy pick up from their Lamar location and our guests are still raving about the pies. COULD NOT RECOMMEND MORE FOR THE PIE LOVERS OUT THERE!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Rachel,
    Thanks so much for leaving such a sweet review. We're thrilled that you found us easy to work with and that everyone enjoyed the pies. We pride ourselves on our quality and customer service and are so very happy that we earned 5 stars from you.
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2017

A huge hit at the wedding! Everyone loved the pies! A great alternative for our fall wedding. We ordered too many and have so many left overs.....but we weren't upset about that :)

Sent on 11/18/2017

Ty · Married on 10/13/2017

We had been to 21 weddings together before getting married, and we could never agree on a cake that we like. Luckily Tiny Pies showed us, cake is never always the answer. When we told people we would have Tiny Pies instead of cake, people thought we were crazy, but by the end of the night they were all gone! Luckily Tiny Pies provided us with 2 personal pies in a jar for ourselves.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

Tiny Pies is my fiance and I's favorite pie place in the country so when we got engaged, we knew we had to have these pies as our dessert for our wedding! Luckily, they made it super easy to order and ship these pies to our wedding venue in PA. We ordered four different types of mason jar pies that we were told would be okay to ship and store. The pies arrived right on time for the wedding, no problem. Each mason jar was labeled and they made for a great display at the wedding. Everyone loved the pies at the wedding, they looked great and tasted so good! They were a hot commodity and went super fast. We were just so glad we could share something we loved with everyone at our wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Nastassia · Married on 10/13/2016

We had these delicious pies at our 10/13/2016 wedding at Vista West Ranch. Tiny Pies has a ton of different flavor options and they're all delicious. For our fall wedding we had pumpkin with chai whipped cream, bourbon pecan, and caramel apple. They were a big hit with all of our guests! If you're looking for an alternative (or an addition!) to the traditional wedding cake, Tiny Pies is a delicious choice!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kristin · Married on 02/27/2016

I have been looking forward to using Tiny Pies for a long time. They sure did not disappoint! With a wide variety of flavors and pie options, the hardest part for my now husband and myself was narrowing down the delicious selections. We chose the mini pies in the mason jars and they were not only cute but also incredible. The pie crust is especially what sets them apart!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Justine · Married on 11/21/2015

Tiny Pies was one of the biggest hits of my wedding!! I ordered tiny pies instead of a grooms cake and everyone absolutely LOVED them!! It fit in perfectly with my BBQ buffet fall wedding!! I would highly recommend them for weddings!! They are also resonably priced and gave us free pies to taste before ordering!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Shelley · Married on 05/31/2015

Kit was wonderful to work with. I had to plan my daughter's Austin wedding from Ohio. Kit quickly responded to all of my emails. On the day of the wedding (a Sunday), Kit arranged a worker to meet us at her store to pick up the tiny pies since we didn't have any way to refrigerate them! That went above and beyond our expectations!! Everyone at the wedding LOVED each flavor of pie! Many took some home and confessed their deliciousness via Facebook! Thanks so much Kit for helping this mom plan the best Destination Wedding ever!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Tiny Pies's reply:

It was so nice working with you and we're so delighted to hear that the pies were a big success. We understand how difficult it can be to plan a wedding from afar, and are so happy that we made your job a little bit easier! Congrats Mom (Shelley) on planning a great wedding celebration! We were thrilled to be a part of the celebration.

Valerie · Married on 05/30/2015

I ordered 100 of the tiny pies in mason jars for my wedding and they were a hit! I was so happy with the look and taste of my pies.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Valerie,
    We're so delighted that you and guests enjoyed your wedding pies! We're so happy to have been a part of your wedding celebration.
    Amanda and Kit

Sakina · Married on 05/23/2015

We ordered Tiny Pies as wedding favors for our guests at a small ceremony. They were a huge hit! We ordered the mason jar pies and had them shipped. The owner was incredibly responsive and shipped everything well in advance. We were able to get the pies with plenty of time to decorate the jars with the personalized tags we'd made. Several guests commented on how delicious the pies were (we ordered Pecan and Texas Two Step). Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Sakina,
    Glad to know the pies arrived on time for you to add your finishing touches and that they were enjoyed by your guests. We're happy to have been a part of your celebration! Best wishes for a life full of love and happiness!
    xo,
  • Trixie W.

Trixie W. · Married on 05/03/2015

Yep 5 Stars it is! They were awesome!!! Not only did I love them, my husband loved them, my guest loved them, but I actually have cravings for them every now and then. Kit was so easy to work with, very responsive to my emails and calls when I had questions. I had my wedding in Royse City, Texas, this meant that all my 250 Tiny Pies in a jar had to be shipped to hear a few days before. They arrived on time, and good shape...and awesome taste! It was sooo worth it! I definitely recommend Tiny Pies for any occasion!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Hi Trixie,

Thank you so much for letting Tiny Pies be a part of your special day. And, thank you especially for taking the time to make comments. Remember to order your 1st anniversary Not-So-Tiny pie.

Kit
    512/554-2609
    kit@tinypies.com

Kate · Married on 04/25/2015

We absolutely love Tiny Pies! Working with Kit was so great and our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding dessert!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Aimee · Married on 04/24/2015

Delicious. Fabulous. Savory. Tiny Pies catered the dessert for our spring wedding. The pie-in-a-jars were the PERFECT serving and doubled as dessert and a favor. Guests raved about the Texas two-step. In fact, I am STILL hearing about the deliciousness of Tiny Pies a month after our wedding. The strawberry basil is also one of the best pies I have ever had in my life. We love that Tiny Pies is local and we are able to visit and grab a delicious dessert at any time. Thank you, Kit, for baking the best desserts for our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Aimee,
    We were so delighted to be a part of your wedding and go glad to hear that the pies were a huge success! Hope to see you in the store soon.