Tiny Home Reviews

9 | Salt Lake City, UT

9 Reviews for Tiny Home

Lindsey · Married on 07/28/2018

My now husband and I chose to go with the three in one package for TinyHome Music. Man oh man are we glad we did! Sonya and Gabe, not only extremely professional, organized, coordinated and friendly - their music! We're really big music buffs and it's hard to impress us. TinyHome music not only played music at our wedding - they made it an amazing wedding that our friends and family are still talking about!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ninja · Married on 07/05/2018

This duo brings it all. We experienced tender, meaningful, intimate music, and then hours later, they were still going, bumping out the best dance music! they offer a Eco-freindly power option if you are hosting your ceremony in the woods or other remote location.... or if you're just a eco-freak like us ;). They are also just really awesome humans, who will be straight forward, friendly and go the extra mile to make your event flow with ease. We couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Gabe and Sonya! Wow, I can’t be more pleased by what they added to my wedding. I will never stop reliving that moment walking down the aisle, when they started to play, my heart just leapt, the power and soul in their voices adding to the promises I was about to make, sheesh! What a moment, it’s honestly what I keep thinking about from that day! Inspired humans with a gift, everyone couldn’t stop talking about how incredible they were. The job they did with the sound inside and outside of the venue was great, DJing for the later part of the night. Very easy to work with and excellent at what they do. I can’t thank them enough or recommend them enough. If you want something incredibly beautiful and fun, you want Tiny Home music!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/21/2017

Gabe and Sonya recently performed at my cousins wedding, and they were fantastic! As a guest, there is little more that sets the tone of the wedding experience like music does, and this duo set that tone perfectly. Their performances were amazing! Their voices are beautiful, the songs were gorgeous, and the rest of the evenings music was well chosen and complementing the feelings of the day. Well done Gabe and Sonya!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Tiny Home is the best! We feel so lucky to have had their beautiful voices and kind warm spirits help make our wedding celebration as special as it was.
    I originally had the pleasure of hearing Sonya and Gabe perform both at a fun outdoor party and at a quiet concert in a small church in MD, so I knew they'd be the perfect fit for our non-traditional wedding.
    Sonya and Gabe were so helpful and supportive during the stressful pre-wedding time. They worked with us to design the perfect mood for the ceremony and they had a super diverse list of songs we could choose from. They even offered to arrange a new song of our choosing!
    They performed (with RAVE reviews from our guests) for about 30 minutes before the ceremony and smoothly transitioned into our processional. They sang and played while we entered the room, and then they also played a special song during the ceremony that almost all our guests said was, hands down, one of the most beautiful moments they'd ever experienced. It still gives me chills just thinking about it!
    After the ceremony Tiny Home lead our guests in an upbeat march around the lake to where the reception was. Within moments, they had our tear-stained-cheeked guests dancing, clapping, and singing along, as they processed in celebration. It was so magical!
    If you've ever seen Tiny Home perform live (or even heard their recordings) you know their harmonies are some of most beautifully heart-warming and soul-moving sounds around. Our wedding truly would not have been the same or nearly as perfect without Sonya and Gabe. We are so grateful!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Lana · Married on 06/22/2014

Tiny Home Music did such an incredible job at our wedding last month! We got so many compliments about Sonya & Gabe's performance & DJing skills, & I wholeheartedly agree with our guests' assessment of their sensational work! I loved, loved, loved their cover of "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale, and the memory of the two of them singing that song so splendidly as I waited to walk down the aisle will stay with me forever. Also, their performance of "I Will" by the Beatles as I walked down the aisle was so sweet and heartfelt. And they really killed it on the DJ front, too. The pop/top 40, hip hop and bhangra music went over well, big time! Further, they were extremely pleasant to deal with. Super sweet, easygoing coupled with just the right amount of structure and organization, and very professional. You can tell they're well honed in their musical craft and business. In the end, we couldn't have asked for a better pair of musicians to serenade us and our guests on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Leora · Married on 06/08/2014

I cannot thank these two fully for the absolutely incredible spirit, musicianship and grace that they brought to our wedding. Music matters a lot to both of us, and the beauty that they brought to the sounds of that day added so much, both in the gorgeous tunes they played with your voices and fingers, and in the major rocking out that they did with us as DJs until the end of the night. They were both relaxed and organized, and worked with us to get exactly the music we wanted for walking down the aisle and for dancing. The mix of dance tunes was truly perfect for us -- and we were pretty demanding. And their good humor and spirits made the coordination of the music feel totally effortless -- we felt both in awe of these two and these skill, and at the same time felt their easy warmth and true joy in what they do.

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/25/2011

Our party was bumping- there was weeping joyfully into bosoms, unabashed falling on the floor, and legendary dance moves created that night, and Gabe and Sonya made it all what it was. When the party had to end, I thought, WHAT? there's no more dancing? But actually, we had been dancing for hours and just didn't realize it! Everyone wanted more Sonya and Gabe!

These two were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are very flexible to help you actualize what you envisioned for your party. Not only are they talented DJs, they are captivating performers that will add a unique vibe to your ceremony and reception. I want to sing (in Gabe and Sonya's ridiculously good voices) from the top of a mountain about how much I love them and how much I want couples to book them for their wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Aaron · Married on 04/24/2010

Sonya and Gabe's performance at our wedding was exactly what we had dreamed of for our ceremony. Their rendition of "Amazing Grace" blew our guests away and had passersby at the resort stopping in their tracks to stand and listen. They were great to communicate with ahead of time and were a joy to work with throughout the entire wedding. The father of the bride still refers to Sonya and Gabe's performance as the highlight of the entire wedding weekend!

Sent on 08/31/2011