Tina's Flowers Reviews

20 Reviews for Tina's Flowers

• Nalisha

Nalisha · Married on 08/07/2020

Excellent Experience!

Tina did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I shared a couple of images with her that I was envisioning and I loved the final product. Her prices are affordable too. I ended up getting centerpieces, bridal/toss bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and other floral arrangements for my wedding. From the beginning of the process, she was always communicative and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Tina for all floral needs.

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley Dugger · Married on 10/12/2019

The best experience from a wedding florist

I had visited with other florists trying to get the right feel for who I wanted to help with our wedding. There was something different between others and Tina. Tina listens and follows every request to make it the most special day possible for you. She made a bouquet with personal touches for me that included pictures of my grandma, lace from my dress, and beading throughout the flowers. It was exactly what I wanted.
    You won't be disappointed working with Tina she will exceed your expectations and more! If you want a florist who communicates well, does work promptly but with great detail and someone who cares to make your day beautiful. Tina is the right choice for you!!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Wallace · Married on 09/27/2019

Excellent Florist

She was amazing with the way she matched our colors was flexible with my vision of what I wanted and making it happen in my cost range.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Schwalbe · Married on 07/12/2019

Very nice to work with!

Working with Tina and her willingness to meet with me so close to home was awesome and very stress free - just what every bride needs! Her availability was flexible and she delivered all the brides bouquets and mine right on time to our wedding venue. We told exactly what we wanted for flowers and pricing, and she was extremely flexible. The bouquets were beautiful and so many guests commented on the arrangements. I would definitely recommend booking with this vendor!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Paige Simon · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, awesome, beautiful!

Tina is awesome! I sent her a picture of a bouquet that I LOVED, and she replicated it almost perfectly. She also met with me multiple times to make sure she understood what my vision was so she could match it. She does a beautiful job and is great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Sally Labeau · Married on 06/29/2019

My experience was exceptional!

I was beyond happy with Tina's flowers! The arrangements were stunningly beautiful...far better than I expected. I got a lot more for my money than I would have anywhere else. I also thought that Tina was very sweet to work with and knowledgeable about flowers and arranging them! I would highly recommend Tina's flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Aronson · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Tina was absolutely amazing to work with! She was always available to chat and make any changes I needed. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and made our venue pop! She is in expert and assisted with anything I needed. We loved working with her. She is sweet and made our day perfect :)

Sent on 07/22/2019

Baylee · Married on 05/18/2019

Skilled florist who is so flexible and does amazing work!

Tina is a wonderful florist and truly has an eye for beauty! She puts so much time and effort in to her work and is so motivated to provide the most stunning floral arrangements for her clients. Tina made our dream floral visions come to life on our wedding day! She made frequent contact with us to make sure she had all of the details right. We are so happy we went with Tina's Flowers for our wedding day and we recommend her to all couples planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Grewenow · Married on 04/06/2019

The best in the biz!

Tina really took the vision I had for our big day and used her own creativity to create true pieces of art! She was very respectful of our budget and the output was stunning. I was and still am absolutely in love with every single element from the boutonnieres, my bouquet, to the reception centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! She is very personable, responsive, and caring.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Cindy · Married on 03/08/2019

Great experience

My experience was great working with Tina. She was quick to respond and had great ideas that helped. I loved the fact that she had vases and stands an whatever I needed to use so I wasn’t having to purchases extra things and resell after. I have had so many compliments on my centerpieces and they were absolutely gorgeous!! I would highly recommend Tina as she has an eye for making gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets as well as flexible in making sure that she works with your budget! J

Sent on 03/23/2019

Bailey · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding flowers

Tina was amazing to work with! She was so flexible with my last minute ideas. I sent pictures of bouquets and colors I wanted for my wedding flowers and she made the most beautiful bouquets! Her prices were very reasonable! The flowers were gorgeous and lasted days after our wedding! She made it so easy for me.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Gloria · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely love the flowers that Tina prepared for our wedding in June. Between me who's a very thorough researcher and my wedding planner who's also super organized, we laid out a long list of florists and started the process of finding The one florist whose portfolio has something that aligned with my vision as well as providing them at value. I narrowed down this long list of at least 10+ vendors to just Tina!

Tina was always responsive to any communications between us. She made the process so easy. During our initial talk, she understood thoroughly what I wanted, and provided quotes that gave me a general understanding of the cost of her service. Her quotes were very reasonable and affordable. To be honest, at the moment, I was worried that the type and volume of the flowers she quoted me might not be the same as the ones quoted to me by other florists. However, after our call, Tina emailed me real photos of flower arrangments that she had done before or could have done for me based on our discussion. They look fabulous!! She's clearly someone who understands how to create different styles and color combinations that match the client's needs. She then worked with me and reviewed all the flower arrangements I pulled off from Pinterest. She confirmed she can help create my vision, and together we created a complete look book for flowers - tall centerpieces, low centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, cocktail table flowers, long table greeneries, various vase types, etc. Along the process, she never tried to increase the price quotes regardless of the styles I wanted.

After signing the contract, Tina even met up with my planner and visited my wedding venue. On the wedding day, all the flowers look gorgeous! As we were flipping the venue from ceremony chairs to dining tables, Tina even stayed and helped make sure the flower arrangements look exactly as what we disucssed. Overall, I think I was so lucky to have found and worked with Tina!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tracy Jo · event on: 05/05/2018

Tina has great ideas and fast response time when asked questions. She found a great way to incorporate soccer in the corsage and still make it look elegant.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Valerie · Married on 04/07/2018

Tina was super helpful and accommodating not to mention the flowers were perfect.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jacob · Married on 10/28/2017

Wow I was amazed by her customer service. Tina was awesome to work with and made it easy while also saving us time and money. We had her provide flower for our annual Halloween Party and she did a fantastic job. if I can find some pictures I will be sure to come back and post. We will be using Tina again in the future for other events.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

Tina was absolutely amazing to work with! I originally was planning on doing all of the flowers for my wedding myself using a mixture of real and fake to save on money, until I saw her work! She took my inspiration photos and totally nailed it - it was better than I could have ever imagined! She was so accommodating and I am so happy we went with her! She brought our wedding to life and we didn't break the bank! I will absolutely be using Tina again for future events and recommending her to all of my bride friends! Thanks for all of your hard work, Tina! - Megan

Sent on 04/17/2018

Megan · Married on 06/18/2017

Tina was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her professionalism and expertise made the experience easy and worry free. Tina's creations were unique, fresh and beautiful. Tina brought my outdoor family gathering to another level with perfectly matched floral arrangements. I highly recommend her quality work for any event you may be hosting! -Megan

Sent on 01/30/2018

Liz · Married on 05/28/2017

The arrangements were one of a kind. She incorporated the style of the party into each vase. And after the party the flowers lasted for over a week. I definitely recommend Tina’s Flowers.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Erin · Married on 08/18/2012

Tina did my sisters wedding and they were absolutely stunning. She was a pleasure to work with and very flexible with working within your budget. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Hollie Bavier · Married on 05/30/2020

Horrible service

I was really excited to work with this vendor. However, after a few messages, she never replied again. We were supposed to meet to discuss a quote, but she never got back to me to set up a time. I sent her several messages over a few weeks and still nothing. Horrible service, definitely would not recommend.

Sent on 02/10/2020