Tina's Country House & Gardens Reviews

Tina's Country House & Gardens 2
Tina's Country House & Gardens 3
Tina's Country House & Gardens 4

Mercedes · Married on 09/22/2018

If I had to choose from different venues starting out I recommend Tina's to start off with. They were very professional and nice. I chose to having my wedding here and I can't wait!

Jaclyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Ladies and gentlemen, look no further!

We just had our wedding at Tina’s and it was PERFECT! Everything went seamlessly. Cathy and her team went above and beyond. I felt so taken care of and they took away so much stress when it came to the planning process.

WORTH EVERY PENNY! Everyone is still raving about the wedding and especially the food! Don’t miss out on that bow tie alfredo!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

A fantastic venue run by great people. Everything was gorgeous and Tina's staff is there for anything you need. Everyone hears that wedding food is notoriously bland or dry, but we are still getting rave reviews over the food served at our wedding over a month later and looked forward to eating those leftovers, it was seriously delicious. From the first tour we took of the venue to the actual day of the wedding the Tina's staff was amazing and the venue is gorgeous, if I were able to go back in time I would tell myself not to waste my time with any other venues, Tina's is a great place to have a wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tina's Country House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Another thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. It means the world to us knowing that you enjoyed your evening with us!!
    Congratulations and Best wishes. Cathy and the Staff at Tina's Country House

Kimberly · Married on 07/17/2017

Cathy did an awesome job on my special day. The food is good! Excellent Venue!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tina's Country House & Gardens's reply:

Kimberly, Thank you for the review. Your kind words mean the world to us. Best wishes!! Cathy, MJ and Staff

Audrey · Married on 05/20/2017

HIDDEN GEM ALERT!!! Tina's Country House was the perfect place to get married! We had both our ceremony and reception at Tina's on 5/20/17 and it was the best decision we could have made. They do it ALL - ceremony, reception, bar, food, linens & plates, and everything! They make it so easy for how beautiful everything was! It truly felt like a fairytale wedding! The gardens are so beautiful, the inside felt like a palace, and the food was AMAZING! Cathy and Mary Jo are so easy to work with and I would recommend this venue EVERY time.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Tina's Country House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Audrey and Dennis, for your kind words. We were honored to be part of your special day. Always nice to hear that we have a happy Bride and Groom.
    Congratulations and Best Wishes!! Cathy, MJ and Staff

Tonya · Married on 05/01/2015

O.K. my wedding hasn't happened yet, but I booked Tina's back in Feb. 2014 for my wedding and I am anxiously awaiting the day. Cathy is great, just straight up awesome. I have had to write her so many times since booking with this question or that question. She's always quick to get back to me, help me with the decisions, lead me in the right direction. She makes me feel like I am the only bride in the world, even though I know she must have many more. We are using Tina's for our wedding, reception, catering, and bar services. We had looked at other places before speaking to Cathy and not only is Tina's beautiful, the prices was so much better than what we were getting quoted at other places. I have no doubt in my mind, because of Cathy, that my wedding with be everything my fiance and I have ever dreamed of!

Rachel · Married on 01/03/2015

I was very happy with Tina's Country House for our wedding reception. Cathy was very accommodating and was willing to work around an out-of-town fiance's short visit for food tasting. She was always available for questions. We got married in January on a very yucky day weather-wise. But I didn't think much of that while I was there! There are some lovely places to take pictures indoors, and it looked so nice inside (and was warm! Good!) that nobody thought about it. The food and service were great the day of. My parents were very happy with them too--we received so many compliments. My complaint is not one they are really responsible for--we brought in our own speakers (we didn't hire a DJ) and were relying on their PA system to supplement. We tested it in the smaller room and it worked great, but we ended up needing to switch rooms. Their PA system didn't work in the bigger room, but they brought out their back-up speakers and it all worked out just fine. Our crowd was actually happier with this option. I would highly recommend this company to anyone--they are very professional and have been in the business a long time. They are tried and true.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Tina's Country House & Gardens's reply:

Jack and Rachel, Thank you for your kind words. It certainly was a cold winter day! A gathering of family and friends will always warm all our hearts. Your DJ program worked great (except for the PA). I have told other couples how well it worked. Best Wishes!! Cathy

Angie · Married on 09/13/2014

I absolutely loved working with Kathy at Tina's! Kathy was so helpful every step of the way. Her calm, assertive and even humorous personality often times made me feel at ease when I was starting to stress out. Everything from our rehearsal, ceremony and reception went wonderful thanks to Kathy. Throughout the reception she came up to us asking if there was anything we needed which was very kind. She made us feel important on our special day. No complaints whatsoever with this venue!

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2014

I just got married at Tina's Country House on September 12, 2014 and every second from first choosing it as my wedding location was perfect. Cathy, thank you for answering all my emails same day and for always accommodating any need I had. The venue was perfect the day of, the flowers that Cathy plants for the landscaping were gorgeous. I had so many guest compliment the food and the atmosphere. Overall, it was a great value and I am very happy with my choice!!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Tina's Country House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Be sure to send me a couple of photos!! Cathy

Audrey · Married on 07/12/2013

Great food! Nice place! Great service!

Tina's Country House & Gardens was perfect for my wedding. Their staff was great and they took care of us from beginning to end. Cathy was great answering all my many questions and helped make every decision and easy one.
    The food was GREAT! Their bow tie pasta alfredo is a MUST. Everyone enjoyed their Italian meatballs, Tina's chicken, not to mention their cannoli and eclairs!

Aubrey · Married on 10/12/2012

Food was great and the prices made it even better!

Christine · Married on 09/16/2012

We used Tina's for our reception and ceremony and they made sure everything was perfect. Everyone LOVED the food and still talks about the bowtie alfredo!

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2012

Tina's country house offers a wide variety of services for a VERY reasonable price. They are very accommodating to any needs, and helpful. And lets not forget the food, AMAZING!!!!

jen · Married on 06/08/2012

The crew at Tina's Country House went above and beyond for us. They were fantastic!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 06/08/2012

Everyone at Tina's were fantastic! From letting us set up the day before to the wonderful staff the night of the event. Our wedding went off without a hitch and people are still talking about how great the food was. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2012

I am so incredibly pleased with my choice for my reception hall. Tina's Country House provided the perfect backdropfor my fairy tale wedding. From their super delicious food that everyone raved about (and wanted a doggy bag to take some home), to the beautiful garden (where I took some amazing photographs), to the beautiful set up (they made all of my visions come to life all the way down to the candy table!) They were so amazing to work with, and everything was so stunning that when I walked into the hall I was breathless, and cried tears of joy because it was more than I ever dreamed of. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reception site. They treated my family and I like family... and if you are looking for a beautiful view, there is no need for a golf course view, this place blows any golf course out of the water, and their prices are so great!

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Everything went smoothly and we were able to add in whatever we wanted to. The food was delicious and they even let you take home all the leftover food. Very friendly staff and really reliable! Thank you for the memories!

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2011

I would recommend anyone who is getting married to have your reception at Tina's. The food was amazing, the wait staff was very polite, the bartenders were awesome! I did not hear a single negative comment about our reception. Cathy helped us and was top notch. There were no "surprises". She made us feel like we had been friends with her forever.
    We did not even have to look at any other reception halls after Tina's.
    We also had our wedding there, it was beautiful. Their gardens make for an excellent background for pictures. Overall, it is the best place to have a wedding and reception, no questions asked.

Shelly · Married on 07/31/2011

Cathy and Mary Jo are wonderful people that helped to make our day very special! They helped to set up almost all of our stuff in the reception room which helped out a lot. They made sure that the day ran smoothly. We would definitely recommend them to everyone that we know that is getting married.

this place is AMAZING!!! the food is oh my god soooooooo good!!! it was so beautiful there little set outside was so beautiful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2010

Mary Jo and Cathy are fantastic! My husband and I were planning our wedding out of state and they made the planning process so EASY! All communication was hassle free (via email or phone) and any questions or concerns were dealt with in detail. On our wedding day, the ladies made sure everything was flawless. These two have been doing weddings their whole life and love it-- it certainly shows. The food was amazing, the gardens were manicured, and the reception venue was perfect.

Liane · Married on 10/08/2010

Cathy and Mary Jo are AMAZING! There was nothing left unnoticed by them and their attention to detail is perfect. It was an awesome feeling to know how important our day was to them and that we did not have to worry about a thing the entire time we were planning. Every question I asked or detail I requested was attended to promptly and thoroughly. The day of they were on site to guide our vendors and make sure the finishing touches were just as we envisioned. They helped make our day run so smoothly, I could not imagine the stress I would have had without them! The venue itself is beautiful and the food is outstanding! We're still receiving compliments!!

Teri · Married on 03/28/2008

Got a GREAT bargain for having our wedding in March. (They have specials from January thru March each year, including champagne toast, chair linens, and a DJ!) If you can manage to get pictures outside (we DID!) they turn out BEAUTIFUL! Being as ours was at the very end of March, we lucked out. Although it had snowed the night before, the snow on the sidewalks had melted, leaving a dry path for our party to walk out to the garden on. When taking pics, light snowflakes came down making the scene breathtaking. We even came out after dark to get some shots while the lights were out outside. GORGEOUS! If you want a cute, country-like setting for your wedding, it's your place! :-D