Tina Repass DESIGNS Reviews

13 Reviews for Tina Repass DESIGNS

• Meaghan

Meaghan R. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Wonderful Cards!

Tina's cards are so beautiful, the attention to detail and personalization are amazing!

Katie R. · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Great designs, professional and all around excellent

I had no idea what kind of wedding invitations I wanted, but Tina was a huge help and walked me through the process. I can be indecisive but after going through a few options we decided on an elegant floral design that I absolutely adore. Tina was patient, kind and very responsive through the entire process. My cards arrived on time and best of all, I ended up with a product that I love (and bonus points for my mom and mother-in-law liking them too).

Audra L. · Married on 12/15/2020

Wonderful quality, great customer service!

Tina was easy to work with and we received our order promptly.

G. R. · Married on 08/22/2020

So wonderful

I had 2 custom invitations created for different events and Tina was fast, responsive, and created beautiful invites. She was so easy and great to work with. Would DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

Thanks so much! I always enjoy working on projects for you and your family. Your ideas are so sweet and fun.

Kristeen B. · Married on 08/16/2020

A dream come true

Such a pleasure to work with. Tina has done quite a few custom projects for me and hits a home run every time!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Tina was a true pleasure to work with, she was able to capture our vision beautifully! Our invitations included a hand sketch from Tina of the manor we are getting married at, her creativity and talent made for the perfect invite.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

I’m not sure I ever properly thanked you for this review, so I thank you now! Hope you’re doing great, it was my pleasure to work on your special event.

Rivers · Married on 05/27/2018

Tina was great! The invitations turned out wonderful with an original sketch she drew for us!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

I’m not sure I ever properly thanked you for this review, so I thank you now! Hope you’re well. It was my pleasure to work on your special event.

Jessie · Married on 09/16/2017

When it came time to order my wedding invitations, I was so pleased Tina was available to work with me. After looking around lots and not being able to find anything that was 100% perfect for me I knew I needed something custom. Tina was truly a joy to work with, quick to respond, we worked back and forth on drafts until we ended up with something that was PERFECT for me. I think the most surprising part of working with Tina was the incredible price. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

I’m not sure I ever properly thanked you for this review, so I am thanking you now! Hope you’re doing great, it was my pleasure to work on your special event and I hope you have many more special events to celebrate!

Allison C. · Married on 08/20/2016

Professional, Helpful, Fast and BEAUTIFUL

I’ve used Tine Repass Designs for more than just wedding invitations and every time I have she has been so helpful and quick to respond to questions. Every one of her designs has turned out so perfect and her products look and feel high quality. I will never use another vendor for any of my invitation/card stock needs. She’s a pleasure to work with and her workmanship speaks for itself!

Lucretia · Married on 05/28/2016

Tina did everything I ask of her an more! I basically gave her my idea and she put it together. Everyone loved the save the dates and invites we sent out! She was also very quick to get everything done in a timely manner. I am
    So glad I went with her and supported small businesses in the process -thanks Tina!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

I’m not sure I ever properly thanked you for this review, so I am thanking you now! Hope you’re doing great, it was my pleasure to work on your special event. I hope you have many more special events to celebrate!

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

Loved our wedding invitations that Tina designed. She was great to work with and provided samples so that we could find the perfect match for our big day!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Meredith · Married on 08/15/2014

Tina was so patient and helpful in creating our custom wedding invitations. She was able to bring to life my vision that I explained in not so perfect detail, perfectly! We loved her work so much we have since referred friends to her and have asked her to do other stationary orders.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

I’m not sure I ever properly thanked you for this review, so I am thanking you now! Hope you’re doing great, it was my pleasure to work on your special event. I hope you have many more special events to celebrate through the years!

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2013

Couldn't have been better! They turned out perfect. Tina was so professional and listened to everything I asked for.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Tina Repass DESIGNS's reply:

I’m not sure I ever properly thanked you for this review, so I am thanking you now! It was my pleasure to work on your special event. I hope you have many more special events to celebrate and I know you will :)