6 Reviews for Tina Mokuau ~ Makeup Artist

4.2
6 Tina Mokuau ~ Makeup Artist Reviews

0.5

Texted to her on the phone for my wedding makeup. She sounds very blunt and rude
That just makes me not wanting to trust her to do my makeup on my wedding

Profile Picture User7484143, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina was great!! I as planning my wedding from afar so our communication was all via phone and email. I finally met Tina the day before my wedding. We did a quick trial the day before and she listened to exactly what I wanted. I was very happy with my makeup on my wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Tina! She did a wonderful job and made my entire family look beautiful. She listens to what you want and puts it right into a gorgeous look!

Profile Picture Terra, 8/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina is extremely talented...she is great at evaluating your skin type and any flaws and making you look absolutely beautiful for your special day! I would use her in the future for my makeup needs.

Profile Picture April, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina Mokuau is very creative and constantly learning new techniques. She spends time with her clients to ensure that she has an understanding of their makeup desires and how their skin might respond. Her unique service gives her clients confidence that they look absolutely beautiful for their special day or event.
I love that she never overcharges - in fact she is extremely reasonable. A client can depend upon Tina's attention to every little detail for their skin and makeup. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to look their very best and also learn some new techniques in makeup!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/1/00, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina is very helpfull and seems to know her products! She really listened to what I wanted and provided me with plenty of choices. I had to return a product and there was no problem! She makes trying new makeup products easy!

Profile Picture Annelle, 8/8/81, 1 Review