Tina Marie Photography Reviews

9 | Plano, TX

9 Reviews for Tina Marie Photography

• MICHELLE

MICHELLE DANIEL · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing photos and amazing pricing!

Tina Marie is not only very professional but also very flexible with your needs. She went above and beyond to work around my daughter's ever-changing venue and wedding. We went from one venue closing on us to another big venue with 100 guests, to changing to small immediate family only and totally different venue. Tina went with the flow. She made our daughter's small wedding still feel very special for her and us alike. When there were any photos that I wanted people in the background or items removed she had them touched up and redone in 24 hours. The whole process was so stress-free and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and how on-task she was with everything. I would have been all over the place, but she was just on it! Huge thanks for making our daughter and new son in law's special day, special.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Garms · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Pictures Even in low light

Tina did an amazing job with our wedding photos, we had a wedding on a golf course at sunset and the pictures are simply breath taking. She was easy to work with and quick on delivery of the finished project. AND she was able to work within our strict budget. We highly recommend Tina.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Julie · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Choice

Working with Tina was stress free. She is professional, organized, and responds to emails in a timely manner. After our first meeting I knew she would be our photographer. Best decision we made, our pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you, Julie. I loved spending time with you, Antoine, and all the family and guests. It was so fun catching photos of the beauty in your wedding. The venue, color scheme, floral arrangements, music, and decor were all perfection. Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day.

Susie · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Person! Awesome Photographer

We are super happy we found Tina. She has an awesome vision and knows how to capture it. I highly recommend her and know I’ll be rehiring for special events.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

I loved taking photos of you and Juan. Your families were so sweet and the love in the room was spectacular. I look forward to hearing from you again and capturing new life experiences for you two.

Gigon Bae · Married on 12/26/2018

Awesome lovely photos in such a rough weather

We are going to have another wedding ceremony in my home country next year so wanted to have a very small wedding ceremony in the U.S with no guests.

It was very hard to find a photographer who could take several pictures during the ceremony in the courthouse and outside near the court with a limited budget because taking wedding photos usually very expensive and prices from most photographers were more than $500 regardless of the time covered (we wanted to cover for one hour).

Thankfully, Tina offered the service at a reasonable price :)
    The weather on the wedding day was not a good condition to take pictures -- rain with thunder sounds ;)

Photos from her are all very lovely, even though we had such rough weather.

Thank Tina for fighting off the weather that day and for all of your help!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Gigon and Soyeon,
    I loved serving you on your special day. Love doesn't wait for the weather. Blessings to you two for all your future years! Let me know if you ever need me again!
    ❤️ Tina @Tina Marie Photography

stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend Tina Marie Photography. She arrived early and captured all the special moments we talked about, plus many more. She definitely has an eye for spotting beautiful candid shots. She also had so many ideas for beautiful photos. Our wedding photos are stunning. She is also super easy to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments, Stephanie. I love those candid shots, and yours turned out so fun and showed everyone's personalities perfectly. Much happiness and lifelong blessings in your marriage.

Deanna · Married on 08/18/2018

During our initial contact, Tina went into great detail describing exactly what could be expected from her as my wedding photographer. She was so helpful and polite throughout the entire process and answered all my questions. It was a joy working with Tina; she was a delight even while working outside in the extreme heat of a Texas August wedding. She caught the magic in every picture and showed great creativity with poses, decorations from my wedding, and the candid photos of our wedding day. I am extremely happy with my wedding photos! Tina was great! I will cherish the memories she captured that amazing day for the rest of my life! Thank you, Tina, for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

I loved working with you and your family; they are all so friendly and loving. You and Wayne were very blessed to have all of them there to witness your love and commitment. The beauty and happiness of the day made the heat bearable. All my best to your lifelong happiness.

Allison Ojeda · Married on 11/26/2017

Awesome Experience

I was referred to Tina through a friend and initially hired her to do our engagement pictures. She did such a great job, that we asked her if she was available for our wedding! Tina was so organized and always had great ideas for poses and brought props as well! During downtime when the wedding party was busy, she made sure to get detail shots (flowers, rings, accessories, etc) from the wedding. She was also very organized, making sure to get a list of pictures we wanted and came to our rehearsal to get an idea of the angles of the church. I couldn't recommend Tina enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you, Allison and Gerardo. I loved shooting your engagement and beautiful wedding photos. You have a special family tribe with so much love to go around.

Eve · Married on 06/03/2017

Wedding photos

Amazing!! Captured every bit of my special day! Great photos and very professional.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

It was so special to cover your bridal and wedding photos. You and Brandon are so sweet together.