Tina Aligata Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Courtney Getting married on 09/05/2034

Rainy outdoor wedding

Even though it POURED during our wedding Tina made the pictures in the rain so much fun and they turned out amazing!
  • Brooke
    Brooke A. Married on 01/15/2021

More than we could ever ask for!

Tina took our wedding photos and the results were breathtaking! She was extremely detailed and made our experience wonderful. She captured our day in its most raw form. It was a delight having her as a photographer and we will definitely have her our future photos:)
    Tessa H. Married on 01/10/2021

Amazing Photographer!

We used Tina for our engagement and wedding pictures. We never do anything like this and she really helped us feel comfortable and come out of our shells. Our engagement session was so much fun and the pictures turned out beautiful. Our wedding day was everything we imagined and more. I love our wedding pictures so much! She captured every sweet moment of our special day. I literally get to relive the whole day every time I see my pictures! She really worked her magic with her camera and captured our essence. She’s a true artist and I highly recommend her!
  • Kristin
    Kristin K. Married on 11/28/2020

Tina is passionate about her work. She is fun to work with. We hope to work with her again in the future.

5 Star!! 🤗
    We recommend Tina! We are very happy with our photos. She did our engagement and wedding photos.
    Brenise B. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Tina is great! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. My husband is introverted and I was worried he’d give his fake smile but he immediately felt comfortable around Tina and as a result the pictures came out great! She helped us pick a great spot for our photos and gave us direction so the photos came out amazing. We also did a family shoot with her and those photos were great as well. I would highly recommend her!
    Luanny C. Married on 08/08/2020

Mrs. Couto

Personality and work is exceptional.
    Devyn H. Married on 07/04/2020

She's Magical!

Tina is great at working with people who are uncomfortable around a camera. She uploads your photos into a private online gallery that you can access which makes things really convenient. She is great at thinking on the fly and dealing with big crazy families. My pictures came out elegant, romantic, and classic. She made my wedding photos look magical even though we took them in the middle of a pandemic.
  • O
    Oksana Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent Experience

Thank you so much Tina for taking care of our wedding.
    We are so lucky to have you as our photographer. All pictures are wonderful!!!
    Thank you for making our special day memorable and beautiful.❤️❤️❤️
    Robin H. Married on 03/27/2020

Awesome photographer!

Tina is extremely talented and insightful! Her photos illuminate the personality of her subjects and are breathtaking to view! Tina is a lovely person and she went above and beyond to make my daughter’s wedding photos unique! We had to split the sessions because of the pandemic and Tina made it all work! I would highly recommend Tina as a photographer!
    Trisha Married on 03/15/2020

Tina is an amazing person and photographer

Tina was special from the time we met and I knew we wanted her for our wedding. She did our engagement photos and spent a lot of time with us capturing not only the love between us and family but also our hearts. She has this calming aura about her and cares about you as a person and checked on me when I was feeling overwhelmed.. she just knew. Her eye for those special photos are well honed and we’re so happy with our photos and I found a new and special friend. She never missed a beat and just knew what we wanted. Very professional with a personal touch. Thank you Tina we love you
  • Gissel
    Gissel F. Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful engagement and wedding photos.

Tina is a wonderful photographer, her passion definitely shows through her work. She is helpful and always on top of things. Our photos turned out better that I could have imagined. I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 09/28/2019

Beach wedding

It was such a joyous experience working with Tina. Not only is she professional, but she is dependable and an incredible photographer. I highly recommend her!
    Nicole Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding photographer

Tina was our wedding photographer, and she was amazing. She is so personable, and made us feel so comfortable. The pictures we got back were awesome and so fun to look at. Would recommend her to my friends!
  • Lorette
    Lorette G. Married on 06/28/2019

Fantastic experience

Tina was amazing! She went above and beyond and captured so many perfect memories for us. She took her time and it was clear that she knew what she was doing and how to help us look amazing. She made us both feel very comfortable being in front of the camera (in general we both don’t like posing for pictures). We have so many awesome photos that it’s hard to choose just one to frame. What a great problem to have!
    I highly recommend her. We feel very lucky that she was our photographer.
  • Dana
    Dana E. Married on 06/08/2019

Tina is awesome!

We had an informal, block party, bbq wedding, which I imagine is unusual for most photographers. Tina didn't skip a beat. She made us feel so comfortable, and she ran around all day getting snaps of all our friends, family, and neighbors. She helped to make us look our best. She was super fast getting back to us with everything, and the photos captured our love and silliness along with the spirit of the event. I would use her 10 times over; I highly recommend her!
    Victoria A. Married on 04/28/2019

The best photographer around

TinaAligata Photography helped make my wedding day the most wonderful day of my life. Tina and Michelle were available and willing to help with anything I needed all day long. They made me feel radiant and we had a lot of fun. They are the best around!
  • Jesica
    Jesica L. Married on 03/09/2019

She was an amazing, sweet & focused!! She got exactly what we asked for & more!! Definitely so thankful we found her!!! She is the best!

Everything we were looking for!!
    Kristen Married on 12/22/2018

Great engagement photos!

Tina took our engagement photos, and we absolutely love them! We used them for our save the dates and wedding website and have received so many compliments! She really has a great eye and is skillful at capturing the best light. She gave us great suggestions for shots and made us feel totally comfortable. The images are beautiful and we are so grateful! Hire Tina - you will not be disappointed!
    Briana K. Married on 11/17/2018

Definitely Recommend!!

She was absolutely amazing! I was coming from out of town and she made sure to communicate with me and make sure everything was perfectly planned. On the day of the wedding she was so easy to work with and captured all the joy and happiness of the day! Our pictures turned out beautiful!
    Brian Married on 11/08/2018
    We both had such an amazing experience. I'm really uncomfortable getting my picture taken but Tina made is so much fun for both of us! She was overflowing with unique & very different photo ideas. Tina captured some of the most amazing pictures that really matched our personalities. I will never forget these pictures and will enjoy all of them for the rest of my life. Thank you again Tina. You are an incredible photographer and have giving me a gift that will last a lifetime.
  • Anika
    Anika C. Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful locations you never knew existed...

Tina is an amazing talent that has a knack for finding beautiful places... right in your own town. She captured so many moments, we didn’t even realize she was shooting! An absolute professional, Tina is responsive, patient and creative. She has a great eye and attention to detail. She was directive and knew how set the scene, for more posed shots and her photojournalist style of shooting was exactly what we wanted. Our photographs are absolutely beautiful!!!!! The hard part will be choosing which photos to print and hang in our home!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/27/2017

Peace in chaos

Tina is absolutely amazing! From our engagement pics to the wedding day she was responsive and available with all our questions and needs. The day of can be pretty chaotic. And tina was not only there to capture the moment but brought such peace and helpfulness. She was there with me every step of the way and I'm so grateful she was our photographer.
    Alison A. Married on 08/05/2016

Wedding photography

We had a wonder time with Tina. She is professional and compassionate.
    Lindsey Married on 10/10/2015

Magic captured!

It doesn't matter if you're right at home in front of the camera, or a little shy. Tina keeps you laughing and captures the genuine smiles you will cherish for decades. She has an eye for poignant poses, and gently walks you through each one - adjusting here and there to set up beautifully natural-looking shots. Her creativity with angles and perspectives makes for unique photos. A photoshoot with her is playful, fun and warm. We are so grateful for our 5th anniversary photo album, a family treasure for years to come!
    Nicolle G. Married on 04/14/2010

Fabulous and enjoyable

Tina was so professional and kind. She was patient with my husband who hates having his pictures taken. She made us feel at ease through out the entire shoot. The pictures she took were amazing and so beautiful. She was able to capture our raw emotions also. Love them all!!