Timothy John Salon & Spa Reviews

Timothy John Salon & Spa 6
Timothy John Salon & Spa 7

Kelsey · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great for wedding hair

They did a great job with mine and my bridesmaids!! We had a great time and timothy john's employees were amazing at making everything go smoothly and enjoyable. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience!

Shelby did our hair for my sister's wedding and I loved her so much, I booked her for my wedding later in the year! She was completely professional and did an amazing job!! For my wedding, they already had other weddings booked, but worked with my schedule, brought in extra girls to save time and made it work. I was extremely happy with the results!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 8

Maggie · Married on 08/17/2018

Low-stress wedding day

They did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. They also did all of my bridesmaid’s hair and my mother and my mother in law’s hair! They traveled out to our venue (Pear Tree Estate). I had people complimenting my hair and makeup all night :)

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 9
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 10
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 11

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Shelly did make-up for my wedding on August 4th, 2018. I couldn't say enough good things about her! She provided make-up for myself, my 6 bridesmaids,my mom, and mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She is extremely talented, was on time and ahead of schedule, and she has a great personality. She made all of us feel so beautiful and she's so fun to have around. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2018

BREANNE · Married on 07/21/2018

Overall, I was very pleased with my choice to have the ladies from Timothy John Salon get us ready for my wedding. I hired them to come to the wedding venue and provide hair/makeup services for 10+ women. Crystal was extremely responsive with answering questions and coordinating day-of details. Emma, Shelby, Shelly and Katie were kind, calming, professional and helped to create a relaxing and fun getting ready environment! Myself and most of my bridesmaids that have long hair went with half up/half down curls and unfortunately our curls dropped pretty quickly. I’m sure part of this was due to humidity and wind, but could’ve possibly been improved by pinning curls or better tools/hair spray. However, any up-do’s, braids, or special hair designs turned out gorgeous! Everyone’s makeup looked amazing and Shelly made me look flawless! The ladies were efficient and kept us on schedule. I would highly recommend Timothy John Salon for wedding services!

Maria · Married on 07/14/2018

Timothy John's was amazing to work with for wedding updo's. They are incredibly talented- I have a TON of hair (as do most of my bridesmaids), and rarely like how my hair turns out when styled. Timothy John's knocked it out of the park and every single one of my girls loved their hair. Myself included! I would not hesitate to recommend Timothy John's for your wedding day. You won't be disappointed. (They have a GREAT instagram if you need inspiration and want to check the quality of updo's- that's how I decided to book them. :) ).

Sent on 08/20/2018

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Emma and Katie were A-MAZING for our wedding day. They were set up and ready to go right on time and made us all feel pampered and special. My makeup and hair was flawless and I can't imagine not having them. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 12

Marta · Married on 06/30/2018

Our bridal party was booked with Shelby, Rebecca and Shelly for wedding hair and makeup. These ladies were super fun to work with and everyone left the salon feeling beautiful. Would recommend!

Claire · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional and Talented

Shelby, Shelly and Katie were incredible for hair and make-up for my wedding party! The trial was awesome and very helpful. They were timely and professional on the day of my wedding. Each of them listened to what we asked and adjusted accordingly. They made each of us feel beautiful and confident. I would highly recommend them to any bridal party!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

My entire experience with Timothy John Salon was wonderful. From the beginning, Katie was so helpful and flexible with setting everything up. Katie and Shelly came on site to do hair and makeup for all my girls and moms and they did a terrific job. Everyone was so thrilled. Shelly even helped one of my bridesmaids cover up a tattoo with her brilliant makeup skills. My hair and makeup looked perfect through the day and night, even after midnight! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jennah · Married on 05/26/2018

I am beyond happy with my experience with Timothy John Salon! Feeling pretty is something every bride should feel on her wedding day, and Timothy John didn't let this bride down :D ! Hands down they are the salon to visit!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 13

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent team!! These ladies took care of hair for me, my mom, and bridesmaids + nails for my aunt + makeup for me and my Mom. Timely, professional, made us all comfortable, listened to what each of us wanted for styles and made each one so unique and beautiful!! I’m so glad we went with this salon and team of stylists, I would highly recommend them for all of their services!!

Cara · Married on 09/09/2017

All of the ladies that were involved in helping plan our wedding day were SO lovely. From the communication when booking an on-site wedding day service, to Katie & Shelby doing all 10 of my girl's hair. Each person loved their up-dos. Would highly recommend using the salon for anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Nikki · Married on 08/26/2017

i don't normally fill out reviews but I had to say how amazing and flexible Timothy John Salon was on my wedding day. I live in Chicago so all of my vendors were on recommendations. I called Timothy John and, for a small fee, they would have Shelby and Emma come out to the location i was getting married at so my girls and I could get ready together. They were on-time, professional and super creative. Biggest gamble about it was that before the day of my wedding, I'd never met Shelby or Emma - nor did i have a trial run on my hair. I did show them a picture of what i was looking for and my hair looked more amazing than I'd even pictured. All of my girls were super happy and everyone looked and felt beautiful. Thank you, Timothy John Salon!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 14
    Timothy John Salon & Spa 15

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Timothy John Salon and Spa is an absolutely amazing salon. 10/10 :) Not only is it cozy and welcoming, but everyone who works there is so nice and upbeat! I started going to Shelby Dunn at the beginning of this year. She turned my brunette hair into the perfect blonde that I was wishing for. She was caring, sweet, and always so fun. She made the monthly two hour appointments enjoyable! She not only did my practice wedding day hair, but she did an absolutely perfect job on the day of my wedding. It lasted the entire day and night- and maybe the next day too, haha. The salon was so accommodating for all 11 of my girls on the morning of my wedding, as well as my videographer! They listened to all of my girls' requests with both their hair and makeup styles. They also allowed us to bring in mimosas and food. It was such a fun way to start off the best day of my life. I cannot thank Timothy John Salon and Spa, Shelby, and all of the other women who helped us get ready for my wedding day! I highly recommend this salon to anyone who has any hair or make up needs, as well as someone who wants to start their wedding day off in a relaxed, fun way.

Sent on 10/31/2017