JK Rose Photo Reviews

44 | Cranford, NJ

44 Reviews for JK Rose Photo

Michael · Married on 01/28/2018

The easiest part about my wedding was working with TIm & Glenn. They were FANTASTIC. I now have a son getting ready for a Bar Mitzvah... Timothy Glenn was my first phone call. They are the best! I refer them out all the time.

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Tim on our wedding day and couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Tim was professional and very easy to work with. He captured all the perfect details of our day and had a great balance of formal portraits and candid shots. He has a lot of experience working in different venues, but I was pretty excited that he had never been to our venue before and had some new surroundings to inspire him. Thank you, Tim, for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Tim did an amazing job with our engagement pictures. I can't wait until our wedding next year!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

We are incredibly happy with the service we received. They were incredibly accommodating and flexible with our budget. They helped us set a time line for the day and kept in touch throughout the entire process. They are friendly and professional and when we received our photos they were stunning! We could not have asked for more! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Nikki · Married on 04/09/2016

Tim & Glenn were awesome. Their hard work perfectly captured our wedding day. We love looking at the pictures and reliving our wedding day! They were a calming presence throughout the day. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Karen · Married on 03/12/2016

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Maggy · Married on 02/09/2016

I absolutely loved the service here. Everyone was so professional and nice to me and my future husband!

Sent on 09/08/2015

My husband and I were 110% satisfied with the work of Tim and Glenn. From the organized pre-wedding planning meetings to their professionalism and fun personalities the day of to their beautifully talented work that went in to our/parents' albums, we are so grateful for their time and effort. Their creative ideas are flexible such that they can accomodate the photography style to the wedding (ours was traditional), but include unique elements that stand out and are admired by our families. Our engagement shoot was a great "trial run" with Tim and Glenn and we were very much looking forward to having our wedding day be documented by their artistic ways. We cannot say enough great things about Tim and Glenn. Their personalities and photography style made us feel comfortable and we trusted that they would deliver, and they did. My husband and I were extremely satisfied with almost every vendor we chose for our wedding day, but Tim and Glenn really excelled. They captured each special moment and emotion of the day, making every photo worth a thousand words.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Tim and Glenn are the best. Our wedding took place during hurricane Juaquin and our pictures still turned out absolutely stunning. Whether it be braving the 40 mph winds outside on the beach, moving all the furniture out of the living room in the suite or tracking down that last family member for a picture they will absolutely go the extra mile to ensure you have perfect pictures. I was blown away (thankfully not literally) by how beautiful our pictures are. Words aren't enough to say how highly I recommend Timothy Glenn Photography.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cris · Married on 09/26/2015

Extremely long overdue review for TimothyGlenn Photographers. Back in 2012, one of the best decisions I made in wedding planning was to ask Tim and Glenn to be the official photographers to capture our special once in a lifetime wedding day on July 5th, 2012. They are both a real pleasure to deal with from the early day 1 of initial meetings/signing the contact and even up to today, 2015!!! They make the entire photography preparation/planning worry free for the bride and groom. Their package/price offerings are unparalleled to competitors. But what makes Tim & Glenns stand out from others are their unmatched customer service and professionalism. I've had the great pleasure in observing their work three times .. at my wedding back in 2012, 2013 for our maternity portraits and recently, at my best friend's wedding (2015). The attentive to details that they provide as a team is really one of a kind experience for customers to remember! Months prior to the big wedding day, they are ALWAYS quick with responding to any questions, concerns, needs that I've had. When arriving to the venue for the scheduled engagements, if they are not on time, they are early! Throughout the day of the special event, I cannot stress when I say that they are hard at work with capturing all the special moments at unique angles which makes them a true professional in what they do. You will see them up and about everywhere snapping away even when you least expect it! There was never once where I doubted their capabilities.
    With all these said, I can't give all the credit to just Tim and Glenn. Their team work also consists of Chelsea and Joe who have been a part of the team for years now and helps in making the event day a true success.
    PS, first hand, I've seen them not only provide photography services but also coming equipped with event kits.. They’ve sewed buttons from the groom's jacket when it came off ;-) Top notch in the wedding photography industry!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Cheryl · Married on 09/05/2015

When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, we agreed we'd put a strong emphasis on hiring an amazing photographer. We selected Timothy Glenn as they were a vendor within our reception hall, the Wilshire Grand Hotel, and we are so happy we did. Having just received 1,087 proofs we were able to relive our incredible wedding day while flipping through each of them. The photos did a better job of capturing our wedding than our videographer, as in many cases they are so good, you can even tell which song people are singing along to. Working with Timothy Glenn was always professional and their advice was spot on. We were able to capture every picture I wanted on my incredibly long list without compromising on time spent with our wedding guests. For many hours of the reception, I forgot they were there as they did a great job blending in the background. Photography is worth being made a priority in your wedding budget as these are memories you'll keep forever and we are so glad we went with Timothy Glenn.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Daniel · Married on 07/27/2014

Timothy Glenn Photographers were, by far, the best I’ve ever worked with. Granted, this was the first time that I got married, but I’ve been in photos for numerous weddings, and even though I was not the primary focus of those photo shoots, they often quickly became a loathsome ordeal. So, I had some trepidations going into the photo shoot for my own wedding. My bride also had some anxiety going into the portrait shoot.

Our apprehensions subsided the moment we started shooting. Tim and Glenn were so courteous, cooperative, and efficient; I don’t think I could have had a more enjoyable experience. At each location where we posed for pictures, the photographers already knew how they wanted to set the scene, where they need to be to get the best angles and lighting, and Timothy was great at gently coaching us to get some really incredible shots. It was all over before we knew it. Not once did I think, “Are we done yet?” In fact, we actually had fun.

At the ceremony, they managed to capture all of the key moments without ever being in the way. Honestly, I don’t remember even seeing them at that point, but we still got a fantastic array of photos of the most important moment of our lives.

At the end of it all, we had over 1000 photos to choose from. The reception photos really captured the celebratory atmosphere, family members dancing, friends laughing, and everyone having a really good time. The photos from the ceremony beautifully encapsulated our big day and the love and commitment we share with shots both intimate and grand. And the portraits came out absolutely exquisite. I had no idea I could look that good. And my bride was stunning (but of course I knew that already). The scenes were set perfectly, and the attention to detail was incredible.

My wife loves to drag out the wedding photo album at every opportunity. We’re really looking forward to sharing it with our children and grandchildren someday.

Sent on 12/26/2015

My husband and I met Tim & Glenn back in 2010 at a friend's wedding, then again in 2011 at another friend's wedding. Both times were an absolute blast that yielded some amazing photos & priceless memories. Needless to say we were beginning to see a positive pattern here; so it only seemed fitting that we book this awesome pair for our Oct. 2013 wedding. Tim & Glenn are not only professional, but a lot of fun to be around. We were so impressed by their professional work and timely responses that they were one of our first vendors booked (i.e., pre-dress, pre-venue and pre-DJ ). There is something to be said for those who take pride in what they do, and we can say nothing short of this about Tim & Glenn. If you are looking for photographers to take part in your planning process, offer feedback/ ideas about the best timeline for your wedding day and capture amazing memories of your day, then look no further, because you've just found the very best!!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Roselyn · Married on 09/20/2013

Tim and Glenn were absolutely amazing! They both have such great eyes for detail and are so creative to get those great shots that last a lifetime. We had our engagement shoot with them, which really gave us the opportunity to get to know them and feel comfortable. Even though we arrived late, they had no complaints, and we went straight to work and go the shoot done in record time, even with a short break in between to grab a quick beer! They're very down to earth, easy to talk to and get along with and they both made us feel super comfortable. This made working with them on our actual wedding day even better. They had a list of portraits that they wanted to make sure we got (ie. pictures with certain family members, etc) just so that we wouldn't have to remember every little thing -- as we have enough on our plate! Having them think of everything was such a relief and a burden off our shoulders. During the wedding, Tim and Glenn would pull me aside and remind me that there were still shots that needed to be taken, and I'm glad that they did because then we wouldn't have those memories to look back on. As a bride, your photographer takes copious amounts of shots of you -- Tim and Glenn and their entire team were so fun to work with, made me laugh all day and night, which made for great pictures at the end of the day. They worked well with out Videographers, as well as our DJ's candid photographers which is always a plus so that my husband and I weren't stressed out. They are VERY flexible, and even offered us a payment plan for our final installment which was super super helpful and convenient. They have great positive attitudes and always have their phone lines open even just to chat and catch up. I would recommend them to anyone AND everyone! We are really happy that they were a part of our special day and wish them nothing but continued success in the future!

Sent on 03/21/2014

We were extremely picky about choosing photographers. Our videographers (Iris Cinematics) referred us to Timothy Glenn. We were extremely impressed by their portfolio, flexibility and the value they placed on printed photos. We booked them for engagement photos, guest book, wedding photos and wedding albums. We never felt like we had any time limits or number of photo limits with Timothy Glenn. They were there, not only for taking pictures, but countless advice dealing with other vendors as well. One of our engagement shots ended up being perfect for our NY Times wedding announcement, too! Our entire experience with them was awesome.

Abby · Married on 05/03/2013

Tim and Glenn are amazingly talented photographers and extremely patient and professional. At our first meeting they made us feel completely comfortable and we ended up sitting with them and chatting about so much more than photography or weddings. They have a different eye for pictures and make the entire process fun. They went so far above and beyond our expectations. They brought 2 assistants who were also easy to work with. We will always look back on our special day and remember how magical it was. Tim & Glenn, we can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2013

Tim and Glenn are awesome! Not only are they professional to work with but the quality of their work is amazing. They were so unobtrusive at our wedding, which was great. We are in the process of picking photos for our wedding album and its so hard to narrow it down as we love them all!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Donna · Married on 04/13/2013

Tim and Glenn went through great lengths to perfectly time out our day so that we could maximize our time with family and friends. Working with such experienced professionals provided a tremendous value for a once in a lifetime occasion. They were extremely professional but at the same time fun and easy to work with. We love our photos and cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Erika · Married on 03/30/2013

Tim and Glenn were absolutely amazing. We had a blast with them on our wedding day and our photos are fabulous.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Erica · Married on 02/09/2013

11 out of 10! Tim, Glenn and crew are the best.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Diana · Married on 11/24/2012

Tim and Glen are absolutely amazing photographers, the best I have ever worked with. They were professional, friendly, extremely easy to get along with. They really helped make our wedding day special. So many people commented on how calm I was and it was mainly because I didn't have to worry about anything - they had it covered. Their advice was spot on, and our pictures are just beautiful. I highly recommend them. They truly are incredible!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2012

I worked with Tim & Glenn and their staff for my wedding and they provided me with amazing service. I could not have asked for a better team to help me on my wedding day. From the moment we met with them, they were attentive and helpful. They answered any and all my questions and helped with logistics and timing for all aspects of the wedding. They always answered quickly and were accommodating to anything I asked of them. And even when we threw in things last minute, they were more than attentive. And their photos are AMAZING! They captured so many moments and details of the day. And they took so many photos! We were definitely not limited, so many amazing photos to choose from. Some shots were breathtaking, others romantic, and others showed the fun and joy that others shared in our wedding. Overall they are an amazing group to work with, attentive to all of your needs, accommodating in every way. Their photos are amazing, and they capture every moment. You can see the value when you look at how many amazing photos you will have. You will not be disappointed with Tim & Glenn – Look no further for your photography needs!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2012

Tim and Glenn did the photography for our wedding as well as an engagement session. They were a pleasure to work with and took beautiful photographs. We got a guest book, parent albums, and our wedding album and they all came out beautifully. They really listened to what we wanted and captured our day perfectly. We were very comfortable with them and they truly were flies on the walls the day of our wedding. They tailored their package to fit our exact needs and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great photographers for their big day!