Timeless Photography Reviews

Timeless Photography 5
  • Veronica

Veronica Medina · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Personality plus professionalism

Lola and her husband are a dynamic duo. If our engagement shoot is any indication of how the wedding day will go, I absolutely can't wait. Lola is bubbly, fun, and yet highly professional. She set up beautiful and natural poses with a contemporary flair. I love her work so far!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Timeless Photography 6

Nora Abadir · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Lola is absolutely wonderful. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We had our engagement photo shoot with her first which really allowed us to open up to her before our wedding day. She responded to emails and texts almost immediately. We will definitely be using her for all our photography needs from now on!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Louise Brand · Married on 01/05/2019

Words cannot describe!

We are beyond grateful, and amazed at the service and photography from Lola and Howie at Timeless. They are timely, flexible and understanding. My husband's family are hispanic and Lola is fluent and she made them feel so good and part of the event and this meant a lot to us. They were everywhere and captured absolutely everything about my wedding and the photography is to die for. You will not regret hiring them!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Great person to work with, flexible, understanding of your wants and needs and fabulous photos

I have nothing but great things to say about Lola. She was not only very friendly, she was very easy to work with, flexible when I had to reschedule a few times due to my seven-month-old son being fussy or my husband's work schedule. Also very willing to meet anywhere you wanted where was convenient for you and very helpful to answering any questions or concerns you might have. I think she did an amazing job on my wedding on November 17th 2018 at keel & curley winery in Plant City, Florida. She took great pictures for my engagement and wedding.
    previews in photos getting done in a timely and reasonable manner or above expectation. Her patience also with any questions my mom had was awesome. I would highly recommend her if you want a photographer that genuinely cares not only about you but your quality of service and how the final product will look.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Christine · Married on 09/02/2018

Lola has been amazing to work with! We had less than ideal weather for our engagement pictures and I was so sure that the weather would take away from our experience and effect our pictures. I could not have been more wrong! Lola captured the most amazing pictures of my fiancé and I, and we absolutely LOVE the images we received in our gallery. We got them back faster than promised, and we never have to wait for a response. She is very responsive, very professional, and is 100% made for wedding photography. I can't wait to see how my wedding images come out this September. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

Words can’t describe how incredibly grateful I am to have met Lola and Howie. Not only are they amazing talented photographers but they’re two of the sweetest people I have ever met. If you’re in need of a photographer you can love and trust. Timeless photography is the way to go!

Sent on 06/04/2018

D · Married on 02/10/2018

Outstanding photographer. Truly fine art!
    Understanding, fun, flexible and creative. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Timeless Photography 7
    Timeless Photography 8
    Timeless Photography 9
    Timeless Photography 10
  • Kevin

Kevin Hurley · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing pictures

Lola is a fantastic photographer and not like the rest of the bunch. She focuses on 'in the moment' types of shots rather than highly posed photos. The only criticism was we missed the classic family portraits, as time was flying by and we had other places around the venue to get shots. But of the almost 700 photos we did get, there were more than enough beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Timeless Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your beautiful day.
    We agree the day was flying but we did take some family photos. Timing was out of our control but I believe we did really well with the time allowed. Your wedding was amazing and you both looked stunning. Thanks again!