Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc. Reviews

112 | Miami, FL

112 Reviews for Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.

112 Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc. Reviews
  • I

Ilene · Married on 10/21/2017

Timeless flowers preserved my daughter's wedding bouquet and did a beautiful job. This is something she will be able to keep forever in a beautiful frame. My son-in-law had thrown out his boutonniere and Belkis was able to recreate it from a picture we sent her so it could be preserved as well. Belkis was extremely, helpful, reliable and professional. She was even willing to meet me at a mutually convenient location to pick up the frame once it was ready because she didn't want to chance mailing it. It was worth every penny

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ilene for such a wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with both you and Dani.

Belkis · Married on 10/20/2017

Amazing and unique service, they preserved my daughters wedding bouquet the service was amazing, punctual and very reasonable, not to mention their work is beautiful!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Belkis for the lovely review. It was my pleasure creating your daughter's wedding bouquet keepsake. Thank you for entrusting her flowers to our company to preserve.

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

I used timeless flowers to preserve my wedding bouquet and they did an amazing job.

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Julie. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm thrilled you loved your keepsake :)

Cristyl-Lin · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful!!!! Love it!!!! :)

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Cristyl-Lin! It was my pleasure creating your bouquet keepsake. I'm thrilled you're happy with it :)

Adriana · Married on 09/02/2017

Timeless Flowers did such a beautiful job with my bouquet! I definitely recommend them if you want a beautiful and momerobale keepsake from the big day. Belkys is amazing and was always very responsive to my messages and so helpful in answering my questions. She really wanted it to be a customized product that was especially designed by me. She helped me decide the kind of style frame and colors as well as give me tons of options and picture examples of previous ones she has made. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience. High quality and professionalism are two things this company has. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc. 1

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Adriana for such a great review! It was truly a pleasure to work with you. I am thankful for your trust in my company to preserve your precious flowers. May you and your husband enjoy your wedding keepsake for many years to come :)
  • Kris10

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

WOW I really can't say enough about how much I love Timeless Flowers. I was really struggling to find a bouquet preservation service that looked to be of good quality, and not tacky like so many are. So so so happy I found Timeless Flowers. My bouquet keepsake looks INCREDIBLE. My bouquet was made with mostly peonies which are quite delicate and I am shocked with how well they look. I am from Texas and was nervous about shipping the bouquet but followed the instructions on the website and had no problems. When it was finished and shipped to me, it was packed very well with no damage to the frame.

Belkis is phenomenal; customer service is top notch. About a month after I sent my bouquet, Belkis scheduled a phone call with me to choose the frame. I told her my ideas and she suggested what she thought would look best, so I went with her suggestions and am very happy I did. Throughout the whole process, she was so nice and quick on her responses. I was told it would be finished around September. It was on my doorstep August 16th, a few days shy of 3 months after my wedding.

My wedding flowers were very important to me and it is an absolute treasure to have my bouquet preserved forever, appearing the same that it did on my wedding day. I am certain that Timeless Flowers is the best option out there for bouquet preservation. It came with a hefty price tag, but is absolutely worth every penny. Thank you again, Belkis!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Wow Kristen, what an awesome review! Thank you so very much. It means a great deal to me that you love your bouquet keepsake as a lot of work and love went into putting together for you. It was equally a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for choosing Timeless Flowers to preserve your wedding flowers. We wish you and your husband the very best and hope you both enjoy your keepsake for many years to come.

Alison · Married on 04/09/2017

I highly recommend this service and company to any bride that wants to have a timeless memory of your wedding. I absolutely love the way my flowers came out. Belkis was so responsive and extremely flexible. During the consultation I told her what I wanted and the end result was exactly what I had hoped for.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Alison for taking the time to give us such a lovely review. It was our pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your keepsake for many years to come.

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

Timeless Flowers is simply awesome!!! I decided to get my flowers done very last minute (2 days AFTER my wedding) and after some googling I found this company on the top of the search. Within one day I dropped off my flowers and had a message waiting that my order, deposit and flowers were accepted and that the process had already started. After two months, I picked them up and could not be happier. She helped me pick a frame that matched our theme and style and my flowers were gorgeous and vibrant. She also took the time to get to know my husband, newborn and I and worked with our budget. Great work, thank you!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Emily for such a nice review. It was simply wonderful meeting you and working with you to create your beautiful bouquet keepsake. Thank you for choosing Timeless Flowers to preserve your wedding flowers.

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

My wedding was in Ft Myers and I live in California. Belkis made it super easy to ship my bouquet to her after my wedding. From there, the process was amazing! I received my bouquet today, just a little over 3 months from my wedding. I couldn't be more pleased. It is absolutely perfect in every way. I would definitely go with this if you are looking for a special keepsake to remember your wedding forever.

Her communication was superb and I loved how many choices I had to make it exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa for such a wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you to create your bouquet keepsake. I'm thrilled you love the final product :) Thanks again for choosing Timeless Flowers to preserve your beautiful wedding flowers.

Jena · Married on 02/04/2017

Belkis was amazing and my flowers look as beautiful as the day of my wedding. I told Belkis that I wanted to add my wedding invitation and cake topper and she was able to accommodate everything I asked for. I couldn't be happier with my flower keepsake

Sent on 07/04/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jena for the wonderful review :) It was a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful bouquet keepsake.

Brittany · Married on 12/17/2016

Did a great job. Love my flowers!

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I had my wedding bouquet preserved in a shadow box along with my invitation, garter, and cake topper. It was an absolute pleasure working with Belkis at Timeless Flowers. The customer service was outstanding from the time I dropped my bouquet off through receiving the finished product. They did an amazing job preserving my memories that I can now cherish for a long time.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jennifer for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you to create your keepsake.

Amber · Married on 10/23/2016

Dry responsive and it only took about 3 months to get the flowers back.

A little bit expensive but well worth it

Lyndsey · Married on 10/15/2016

I used timeless for my bouquet preservation and it came out so beautiful! It was very easy to get my flowers to them and she even recreated my husbands boutineer from photos! Belkis was such a pleasure to work with, she communicated so well via phone and text and answered all my questions very quickly! I would definitely recommend Belkis and her company to anyone interested in preserving your wedding flowers and making them into a gorgeous momento of your perfect day!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Lyndsey for your kind review.

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

The process was very clear and she was great at communicating timelines and expectations.

Ciara · Married on 09/02/2016

I have had an AWESOME experience with Belkis at Timeless Flowers. She has been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Her prices are affordable so that is another bonus! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to preserve their flowers.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Wow! Thank you for such an amazing review. It is very much appreciated :)

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I was absolutely speechless when I opened my beautiful shadow box that displayed my wedding bouquet.
    Working with Belkis was easy from start to finish and she was always willing to check the status of my order.
    My keepsake is stunning and I will forever have a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jessica for such a lovely review. It was our pleasure creating your beautiful keepsake for you.

Madelin · Married on 04/23/2016

It is great for a life time memory.

jordanne · Married on 04/16/2016

Great investment. Memories that will last a lifetime. Great quality.

Tanesha · Married on 04/02/2016

Loved working with this team and my bouquet is amazing! Every time I look it at, it takes me back to the most magical day in my life. I would highly recommend working with this vendor!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Tanisha for such a lovely review. You were a pleasure to work with. Our best wishes to you and your husband. We hope you both enjoy your keepsake for many, many years to come.

Stacey · Married on 03/13/2016

Timeless Flowers and the owner Belkis, are absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with!! Belkis framed my beautiful wedding bouquet, along with my husband's boutonnière, our wedding photo and invitation so tastefully and beautiful I was overwhelmed!! Belkis is incredibly patient and helpful, and had great ideas! She had answered all my questions before the wedding, and after. Just like clockwork, when our wedding ended, our wedding flowers and boutonnière were picked up by a Timeless Flowers representative at our Hotel in Boca and driven to her factory in Miami, so the flowers could be preserved and kept beautiful!!????????
    Belkis provides such a unique service, and her finished wedding keepsake is "amazing" and will be a cherished memory of our Beautiful wedding forever! Belkis went out of her way to bring the keepsake to me in Boca!! She is first class all the way!! You will be so happy preserving your wedding flowers with Belkis & Timeless Flowers!!!

Stacey W.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Stacey, I'm so grateful for such a beautiful review. Thank you for giving me and my company the opportunity to preserve your wedding flowers. Wishing you and your husband all the best always. I hope you and your husband enjoy your preserved wedding bouquet keepsake for many, many years to come.

Virginia · Married on 02/28/2016

Belkis is the sweetest professional I have ever worked with. Top notch and her product in my shadow box was priceless!

Meeting with Belkis in person we easily agreed on what would look best for my bouquet. ..I completely trusted her judgement.

It was such a lovely experience I wad sad it ended.

Virginia Holleran

Sent on 06/04/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Virginia, thank you so much for such a lovely review. You were a pleasure and very easy to work with. I am thrilled beyond words you love your keepsake so much. Wishing you and your husband all the best and hoping you both enjoy your keepsake for many, many years to come.

Laura · Married on 02/20/2016

Belkis provides excellent service and assisted me with making the perfect choice with my keepsake. My bouquet looks as beautiful as it did on my wedding day. She also provided dress preservation service.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Laura for such a lovely review. It is highly appreciated. It also was a pleasure meeting you and your husband.

Brittany · Married on 01/23/2016

Belkis made this process so easy! They showed up to my wedding to pick up my flowers (dressed as if they were attending, so that was really nice) and had my flowers back to me in less than three months! I couldn't believe it. And it looks flawless!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Brittany for such a great review. You were a pleasure to work with. We wish you and your husband much happiness and many, many years to enjoy each other and your bouquet keepsake :)

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2016

I can't say enough what a pleasure timeless flowers was to work with! They came to my wedding reception to pick up my flowers (it happened to be close to their office in Miami) and since they were all white getting the flowers to them asap would help preserving them. I went back and forth with what I specifically wanted to do with them and they were more than helpful and completely accommodating with my contemplation back and forth. I decided I wanted to go with a shot from my photographer and super impose the flowers over it, then decided I'd rather have my husbands boutineer and invasion in there as well. Since they had already printed my picture for the frame and I changed my mind, I wasn't penalized and They even sent the printed picture along with my frame once it was finished. My flowers finally arrive last week and I could not be happier as to how beautiful everything came out!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jamie for taking the time and giving us such a great review. Yoir feedback is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We hope you enjoy your keepsake for many, many years to come.