Timeless Flowers Reviews

Timeless Flowers 5
Timeless Flowers 6
Timeless Flowers 7

Charlene · Married on 05/25/2019

Very Unique and Amazing Beautiful.

I will like to say thank you for taking the time to Create my beautiful and unique arrangement just for me. My Wife and I love it. Timeless flowers has been truly amazing, professional and very understanding throughout this entire process. This is a piece of my wedding day that we will cherish forever thanks to you. With a warm heart The Pinders say thank you. We are truly Grateful!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Timeless Flowers 8

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Sweet Ms. Charlene, thank you for the wonderful review and thank you for being such a wonderful customer. I enjoyed every minute of working with you and your lovely Wife to create your one-of-a-kind wedding bouquet keepsake. May you both enjoy it through many years of happy marriage. xoxo Belkis

Jessica Lokeinsky · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

Belkis was amazing. Extremely responsive and pleasant to work with (sent pictures and updates throughout the process). I am absolutely in love with my final product!!! I highly recommend having your flowers preserved with Timeless Flowers!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jessica. You were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for entrusting your precious wedding flowers to Timeless Flowers for preservation.

Jaclyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Love my keepsake!

My sister brought my bouquet to Timeless Flowers the day after my wedding. They couldn't be more beautifully preserved. I love them, hubs loves them. We're so thrilled with how it turned out. I don't know how much it cost because it was a gift from my sister and Mom.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn. It was a pleasure working with you and meeting you and your husband. I hope you both enjoy your beautiful preserved bouquet keepsake for many happy years to come.
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 03/15/2019

In love with my bouquet

I stumbled upon Timeless Flowers while searching for bouquet preservations on google and it was meant to be! Belkis loves what she does and it shows. She really listened to what I wanted and took her time with my bouquet. She made sure it wasn't done until I was 100% satisfied. I could not be happier with the result of my bouquet preservation. If you are considering this, I recommend Timeless Flowers!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Timeless Flowers 9

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Yesenia. You were a joy to work with. I'm truly happy you found Timeless Flowers. Thank you for such a beautiful review.
  • Tara

Tara Gerst · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning bouquet preservation

Belkis did a wonderful job preserving my wedding bouquet and my husband's boutonniere. She was also very helpful in recommending/suggesting which shadow box would be a good fit for our items.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Tara. You were great to work with and it was my pleasure preserving your wedding bouquet.

Jennifer · Married on 02/02/2019

professonial

I was unsure what to do with my bouquet after the wedding. I really wanted to incorporate my father who passed away, she included the charm in my keepsake and made it absolutely stunning. She was great with giving me ideas in the price range that I had

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Timeless Flowers 10

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for a wonderful review of my business. You were a pleasure to work with. I'm thrilled you found us and entrusted your precious flowers to us for preservation.

Paul Kane · Married on 01/13/2019

Wonderful company...wonderful service...wonderful product!

From initial order to delivery of finished product, the experience of dealing with Timeless Flowers was flawless. A gift to our daughter, the bouquet is magnificent and she is thrilled. Just saw it hanging on her wall and it is magnificent. So glad we chose to do this with her flowers. Thanks again, Belkis!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Paul for entrusting your daughter's precious wedding Flowers to Timeless Flowers. You all were a joy to work with. Thank you for such an awesome review ❤

Jazlyn · Married on 01/02/2019

So happy I decided to preserve my bouquet!

I am beyond happy with my decision to preserve my wedding bouquet! Timeless Flowers allowed me to cherish my bouquet forever. They were responsive and a complete pleasure to work with. They were very helpful in designing my shadow box and took the utmost care in handling my bouquet and items. The end product was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Timeless Flowers 11

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jazlyn for such an awesome review. It was equally a pleasure working with you. Thank you for entrusting your precious flowers to Timeless Flowers to preserve.

Jen S · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!

We had a great experience with timeless flowers! Belkis was great to work with and did an amazing job on our bouquet keepsake. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2019

jeannie · Married on 07/30/2018

Belkis was amazing!

I did not originally plan to preserve my bouquet but it was so unique that I couldn't pass it up! I contacted belkis and she was flexible and worked with me to make a breathtaking memorial piece for us to enjoy for years to come!! I wihpd recommend them to ANYONE! and the process was so easy!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jeannie. You were such a pleasure to work with. I'm happy you found us and thrilled you love your keepsake so much. Thank you for the awesome review!

Suri · Married on 07/12/2018

flowers for a lifetime

I had a great experience preserving my bouquet with Timeless Flowers, they seem like they are freshly cut!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was truly a pleasure working with you. I'm very happy you will enjoy your beautiful flowers for years to come. Thank you again for choosing us to preserve them.
  • Rossy

Rossy · Married on 05/20/2018

me a very important service and the result was excellent!! Congratulations

Timeless Flowers gave me a very good service, since the first moment I called them, they pick up my flowers on time!!! The service is very good and the results are excellent!! I recommend TIMELESS FLOWERS and CONGRATULATIONS FOR A WONDERFUL JOB

Sent on 12/03/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Rossy for such a lovely review. You have been a pleasure to work with both times. Thank you for trusting Timeless Flowers again to preserve such beautiful and meaningful memories. Best wishes.
  • I

Ilene · Married on 10/21/2017

Timeless flowers preserved my daughter's wedding bouquet and did a beautiful job. This is something she will be able to keep forever in a beautiful frame. My son-in-law had thrown out his boutonniere and Belkis was able to recreate it from a picture we sent her so it could be preserved as well. Belkis was extremely, helpful, reliable and professional. She was even willing to meet me at a mutually convenient location to pick up the frame once it was ready because she didn't want to chance mailing it. It was worth every penny

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Ilene for such a wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with both you and Dani.

Belkis · Married on 10/20/2017

Amazing and unique service, they preserved my daughters wedding bouquet the service was amazing, punctual and very reasonable, not to mention their work is beautiful!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Belkis for the lovely review. It was my pleasure creating your daughter's wedding bouquet keepsake. Thank you for entrusting her flowers to our company to preserve.

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

I used timeless flowers to preserve my wedding bouquet and they did an amazing job.

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Julie. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm thrilled you loved your keepsake :)

Cristyl-Lin · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful!!!! Love it!!!! :)

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Cristyl-Lin! It was my pleasure creating your bouquet keepsake. I'm thrilled you're happy with it :)

Adriana · Married on 09/02/2017

Timeless Flowers did such a beautiful job with my bouquet! I definitely recommend them if you want a beautiful and momerobale keepsake from the big day. Belkys is amazing and was always very responsive to my messages and so helpful in answering my questions. She really wanted it to be a customized product that was especially designed by me. She helped me decide the kind of style frame and colors as well as give me tons of options and picture examples of previous ones she has made. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience. High quality and professionalism are two things this company has. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Timeless Flowers 12

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Adriana for such a great review! It was truly a pleasure to work with you. I am thankful for your trust in my company to preserve your precious flowers. May you and your husband enjoy your wedding keepsake for many years to come :)
  • Kris10

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

WOW I really can't say enough about how much I love Timeless Flowers. I was really struggling to find a bouquet preservation service that looked to be of good quality, and not tacky like so many are. So so so happy I found Timeless Flowers. My bouquet keepsake looks INCREDIBLE. My bouquet was made with mostly peonies which are quite delicate and I am shocked with how well they look. I am from Texas and was nervous about shipping the bouquet but followed the instructions on the website and had no problems. When it was finished and shipped to me, it was packed very well with no damage to the frame.

Belkis is phenomenal; customer service is top notch. About a month after I sent my bouquet, Belkis scheduled a phone call with me to choose the frame. I told her my ideas and she suggested what she thought would look best, so I went with her suggestions and am very happy I did. Throughout the whole process, she was so nice and quick on her responses. I was told it would be finished around September. It was on my doorstep August 16th, a few days shy of 3 months after my wedding.

My wedding flowers were very important to me and it is an absolute treasure to have my bouquet preserved forever, appearing the same that it did on my wedding day. I am certain that Timeless Flowers is the best option out there for bouquet preservation. It came with a hefty price tag, but is absolutely worth every penny. Thank you again, Belkis!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Wow Kristen, what an awesome review! Thank you so very much. It means a great deal to me that you love your bouquet keepsake as a lot of work and love went into putting together for you. It was equally a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for choosing Timeless Flowers to preserve your wedding flowers. We wish you and your husband the very best and hope you both enjoy your keepsake for many years to come.

Alison · Married on 04/09/2017

I highly recommend this service and company to any bride that wants to have a timeless memory of your wedding. I absolutely love the way my flowers came out. Belkis was so responsive and extremely flexible. During the consultation I told her what I wanted and the end result was exactly what I had hoped for.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alison for taking the time to give us such a lovely review. It was our pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your keepsake for many years to come.

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing all around!

I’m so happy I decided to preserve my bouquet. Belkis was amazing from start to finish and made choosing my options a breeze. She stayed in contact throughout the process and my preserved bouquet arrived on time, beautifully packaged, and more beautiful than I’d imagined! Best experience ever!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alexandra for the beautiful review. It is truly appreciated. You were a joy to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your precious flowers.

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

Timeless Flowers is simply awesome!!! I decided to get my flowers done very last minute (2 days AFTER my wedding) and after some googling I found this company on the top of the search. Within one day I dropped off my flowers and had a message waiting that my order, deposit and flowers were accepted and that the process had already started. After two months, I picked them up and could not be happier. She helped me pick a frame that matched our theme and style and my flowers were gorgeous and vibrant. She also took the time to get to know my husband, newborn and I and worked with our budget. Great work, thank you!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Emily for such a nice review. It was simply wonderful meeting you and working with you to create your beautiful bouquet keepsake. Thank you for choosing Timeless Flowers to preserve your wedding flowers.

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

My wedding was in Ft Myers and I live in California. Belkis made it super easy to ship my bouquet to her after my wedding. From there, the process was amazing! I received my bouquet today, just a little over 3 months from my wedding. I couldn't be more pleased. It is absolutely perfect in every way. I would definitely go with this if you are looking for a special keepsake to remember your wedding forever.

Her communication was superb and I loved how many choices I had to make it exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for such a wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you to create your bouquet keepsake. I'm thrilled you love the final product :) Thanks again for choosing Timeless Flowers to preserve your beautiful wedding flowers.

Jena · Married on 02/04/2017

Belkis was amazing and my flowers look as beautiful as the day of my wedding. I told Belkis that I wanted to add my wedding invitation and cake topper and she was able to accommodate everything I asked for. I couldn't be happier with my flower keepsake

Sent on 07/04/2017

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jena for the wonderful review :) It was a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful bouquet keepsake.

Brittany · Married on 12/17/2016

Did a great job. Love my flowers!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I had my wedding bouquet preserved in a shadow box along with my invitation, garter, and cake topper. It was an absolute pleasure working with Belkis at Timeless Flowers. The customer service was outstanding from the time I dropped my bouquet off through receiving the finished product. They did an amazing job preserving my memories that I can now cherish for a long time.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you to create your keepsake.