Timeless Flowers Reviews

141 | Miami, FL

141 Reviews for Timeless Flowers

Lissette Martinez · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding bouquet preservation

Belkis did a beautiful job on my wedding flowers preservation keepsake and was even able to recreate my husband's boutonniere. She was super nice, very professional and responsive. Even throughout the virus pandemic she worked diligently and kept social distancing rules upon delivery.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Lissette for trusting Timeless Flowers to preserve your gorgeous wedding flowers. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

Melissa Koniver Zaslow · Married on 02/12/2020

Blown away

I am totally blown away by Belkis and this company. They preserved my wedding bouquet for me in the most elegant way. She was responsive, friendly, and so prompt. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the wonderful review ❤ You were such a pleasure to work with. I am beyond thrilled that you love your preserved bouquet keepsake. Thank you for entrusting your beautiful flowers to us to preserve.
  • Monique

Monique Taylor · Married on 02/02/2020

Simply Beautiful

Belkis was amazing and easy to deal with. She made the process very simple and kept in touch every step of the way. She has great insight and definitely knows how to create a masterpiece. My wedding details are preserved until the end of time.

Sent on 07/17/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you so very much Monique. I am thrilled you are so happy with your preserved bouquet keepsake. You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you again for entrusting your beautiful wedding flowers to Timeless Flowers for preservation.

Justina · Married on 01/18/2020

Timeless Indeed!! Don't hesitate! So worth it!

I was recommended by a friend the week of my wedding of Timeless Flowers. Thought it was a sweet idea, but missed out on further looking into this option and coordinating a drop off with all the hustle and last minute errands that pop up before the big day.... Until the morning after our wedding... I could not bear parting ways with my beautiful bouquet!! I thought - This can't possibly be it for my flowers!! I quickly logged on and hoped there was still a way... and sure enough there was!!! Belkis' website was very user-friendly and funny enough all my doubts and fears about deciding to do this last minute was answered! Had the opportunity to contact Belkis and she was so sweet and accommodating! Belkis maintained constant communication with me regarding the status of the flowers, very helpful in choosing the frame and details.
    I was over the moon when we received our flowers back! Preserving your bouquet does not seem to be frequently thought of or brought up in the wedding planning phase - Sooo happy my friend told me about it and SO HAPPY I ended going with this timeless option!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Aww, thank you Justina! I'm so glad you found us and gave us the opportunity to preserve your gorgeous wedding flowers. I hope you and your husband enjoy them for many happy years to come.

Alexis Berger · Married on 01/10/2020

Couldn’t be more pleased!

Today I received back my flower crown from being preserved! After the honeymoon I couldn’t bear to part with my beautiful flowers! I smuggled them back in my suitcase, and when we returned a week after the ceremony they were looking ROUGH. I wasn’t even sure it could be done. Timeless Flowers did an incredible job. Belkis kept me informed on every step of the process. After several weeks of dehydrating she meticulously trimmed the browning parts and completely restored them to their former glory. My haku lei that was so precious to me on my wedding day is now a piece of art I can enjoy forever!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alexis for such a wonderful review. I am thrilled you found us and so happy we were able to preserve your precious wedding flowers.

Jemma · Married on 12/29/2019

Beautiful work

Beautiful display that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jemma! It was a pleasure working with you to create a keepsake of your wedding day. Thank you again for entrusting your beautiful wedding flowers to us for preservation.

Michele Cianfrone · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Treasured Boutique

I would highly recommend Belkis. She is honest, approachable, and she has a eye for detail. We discussed what we’re looking for and she was spot on. The final product is Beautiful and a treasure as it hold so many memories.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Michelle for such a lovely review. You were a pleasure to work with. I am honored you trusted me with your daughter's precious wedding flowers. I hope she gets to enjoy them for many years to come.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent experience

I am so happy to have found Timeless Flowers as a way to have a keepsake of my wedding. The bouquet looks just as beautiful as my wedding day and it’s preserved for me to have for years to come.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for the beautiful review. You were such a pleasure to work with. I'm thrilled you love your preserved bouquet keepsake. Thank you again for allowing Timeless Flowers to preserve it.

April Edwards · Married on 10/12/2019

True Artistry Here Compiled in a Shadowbox; Excellent to Work With!

Timeless Flowers provided a wonderful shadowbox of my daughter’s bouquet after her wedding. The time, thought and detail that Timeless Flowers put into creating this masterpiece was impressive. My daughter is still saying ”how could they do that?!?” They definitely went above and beyond to accommodate me to make this a special gift for my daughter who had no idea what I was up to. Timeless Flowers is highly recommended for creating a memorable keepsake for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Charlene · Married on 05/25/2019

Very Unique and Amazing Beautiful.

I will like to say thank you for taking the time to Create my beautiful and unique arrangement just for me. My Wife and I love it. Timeless flowers has been truly amazing, professional and very understanding throughout this entire process. This is a piece of my wedding day that we will cherish forever thanks to you. With a warm heart The Pinders say thank you. We are truly Grateful!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Sweet Ms. Charlene, thank you for the wonderful review and thank you for being such a wonderful customer. I enjoyed every minute of working with you and your lovely Wife to create your one-of-a-kind wedding bouquet keepsake. May you both enjoy it through many years of happy marriage. xoxo Belkis

Jessica Lokeinsky · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

Belkis was amazing. Extremely responsive and pleasant to work with (sent pictures and updates throughout the process). I am absolutely in love with my final product!!! I highly recommend having your flowers preserved with Timeless Flowers!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jessica. You were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for entrusting your precious wedding flowers to Timeless Flowers for preservation.

Jaclyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Love my keepsake!

My sister brought my bouquet to Timeless Flowers the day after my wedding. They couldn't be more beautifully preserved. I love them, hubs loves them. We're so thrilled with how it turned out. I don't know how much it cost because it was a gift from my sister and Mom.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn. It was a pleasure working with you and meeting you and your husband. I hope you both enjoy your beautiful preserved bouquet keepsake for many happy years to come.

Tiff · Married on 03/29/2019

Memories that will last Forever!

Timeless Flowers was an essential part of my wedding planning. It was very important that I was able to have my wedding bouquet preserved since it was a symbolic part of my wedding that had a sentimental meaning to both my husband and I. Timeless Flowers was very professional, dependable, and did an amazing job of allowing me to hold on to the memories of our special day forever. I have recommended their services to everyone I know. Thank you for your amazing work!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Tiffany. You were a joy to work with. I truly appreciate you affording me the opportunity to preserve your precious wedding flowers. You are as beautiful inside as you are outside. May you and your husband enjoy your preserved bouquet keepsake through many years of happily ever after.
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 03/15/2019

In love with my bouquet

I stumbled upon Timeless Flowers while searching for bouquet preservations on google and it was meant to be! Belkis loves what she does and it shows. She really listened to what I wanted and took her time with my bouquet. She made sure it wasn't done until I was 100% satisfied. I could not be happier with the result of my bouquet preservation. If you are considering this, I recommend Timeless Flowers!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Yesenia. You were a joy to work with. I'm truly happy you found Timeless Flowers. Thank you for such a beautiful review.
  • Tara

Tara Gerst · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning bouquet preservation

Belkis did a wonderful job preserving my wedding bouquet and my husband's boutonniere. She was also very helpful in recommending/suggesting which shadow box would be a good fit for our items.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Tara. You were great to work with and it was my pleasure preserving your wedding bouquet.
  • Cara

Cara G · Married on 02/11/2019

Beautiful Work

Belkis is so sweet, accommodating, and professional to work with. She was very helpful when I first inquired about the process and also took the time to explain all the preservation and framing options to me so I could get the best result for my wedding bouquet. My shadow box came out beautifully-- even my husband thought it was the coolest thing! I know I will enjoy looking at it for years to come. Thank you Timeless Flowers for your excellent work.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Cara for such a wonderful review. You were great to work with and it was my pleasure meeting you and your husband. So glad you both will enjoy your preserved wedding bouquet keepsake for years to come. It was my pleasure creating it for you.

Jennifer · Married on 02/02/2019

professonial

I was unsure what to do with my bouquet after the wedding. I really wanted to incorporate my father who passed away, she included the charm in my keepsake and made it absolutely stunning. She was great with giving me ideas in the price range that I had

Sent on 04/29/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for a wonderful review of my business. You were a pleasure to work with. I'm thrilled you found us and entrusted your precious flowers to us for preservation.

Paul Kane · Married on 01/13/2019

Wonderful company...wonderful service...wonderful product!

From initial order to delivery of finished product, the experience of dealing with Timeless Flowers was flawless. A gift to our daughter, the bouquet is magnificent and she is thrilled. Just saw it hanging on her wall and it is magnificent. So glad we chose to do this with her flowers. Thanks again, Belkis!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Paul for entrusting your daughter's precious wedding Flowers to Timeless Flowers. You all were a joy to work with. Thank you for such an awesome review ❤

Jazlyn · Married on 01/02/2019

So happy I decided to preserve my bouquet!

I am beyond happy with my decision to preserve my wedding bouquet! Timeless Flowers allowed me to cherish my bouquet forever. They were responsive and a complete pleasure to work with. They were very helpful in designing my shadow box and took the utmost care in handling my bouquet and items. The end product was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jazlyn for such an awesome review. It was equally a pleasure working with you. Thank you for entrusting your precious flowers to Timeless Flowers to preserve.

Jen S · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!

We had a great experience with timeless flowers! Belkis was great to work with and did an amazing job on our bouquet keepsake. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jen for the very nice review. I'm thrilled beyond words you are happy with your bouquet keepsake. May you enjoy it for many years to come.

jeannie · Married on 07/30/2018

Belkis was amazing!

I did not originally plan to preserve my bouquet but it was so unique that I couldn't pass it up! I contacted belkis and she was flexible and worked with me to make a breathtaking memorial piece for us to enjoy for years to come!! I wihpd recommend them to ANYONE! and the process was so easy!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jeannie. You were such a pleasure to work with. I'm happy you found us and thrilled you love your keepsake so much. Thank you for the awesome review!

Suri · Married on 07/12/2018

flowers for a lifetime

I had a great experience preserving my bouquet with Timeless Flowers, they seem like they are freshly cut!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was truly a pleasure working with you. I'm very happy you will enjoy your beautiful flowers for years to come. Thank you again for choosing us to preserve them.

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

I will treasure my wedding bouquet forever!

I truly recommend this keepsake for every bride! I’m in love with it! Timeless Flowers did a fantastic job 😊

Sent on 10/08/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Oh wow! Thank you for such a sweet review and for posting the picture of your bouquet keepsake in your home. I love how you chose to stand it on an easel. Beautiful ❤ Thank you again for entrusting the preservation of your gorgeous wedding bouquet to us. It truly was a pleasure working with you.
  • Rossy

Rossy · Married on 05/20/2018

me a very important service and the result was excellent!! Congratulations

Timeless Flowers gave me a very good service, since the first moment I called them, they pick up my flowers on time!!! The service is very good and the results are excellent!! I recommend TIMELESS FLOWERS and CONGRATULATIONS FOR A WONDERFUL JOB

Sent on 12/03/2018

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Rossy for such a lovely review. You have been a pleasure to work with both times. Thank you for trusting Timeless Flowers again to preserve such beautiful and meaningful memories. Best wishes.

Joshua · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing Product and Customer Service

I worked with Belkis at Timeless Flowers to recreate and preserve my wife's wedding bouquet for our one year anniversary, and it was an amazing experience! She did such an awesome job helping me get all the flowers together to recreate the same bouquet from my wedding, and also moved her own schedule quite a bit to ensure that we had enough time to get the bouquet done on a tight deadline.

I thought I was ahead of the game, but actually gave her relatively short time to do everything, and Belkis made it work and created a beautiful recreation in a perfect wooden shadow box. Belkis also sent me text updates and pictures of various arrangements and options I could do to make sure I was happy with the end result.

My wife absolutely loved the gift! Thought it was an amazing recreation, and it made her cry because she loved her wedding bouquet and thought it could not be remade. Thanks Belkis for doing such a great job! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Timeless Flowers's reply:

Thank you Josh. You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for affording me the opportunity to create such a special first year anniversary keepsake for your wife. Wishing you both many wedding anniversaries more filled with love.