112 Reviews for Timeless Flowers Etc., Inc.

User Photos
Preservation (10)
Bouquets (5)
Boutonnieres (3)
Corsages (2)

Timeless flowers preserved my daughter's wedding bouquet and did a beautiful job. This is something she will be able to keep forever in a beautiful frame. My son-in-law had thrown out his boutonniere and Belkis was able to recreate it from a picture we sent her so it could be preserved as well. Belkis was extremely, helpful, reliable and professional. She was even willing to meet me at a mutually convenient location to pick up the frame once it was ready because she didn't want to chance mailing it. It was worth every penny

Profile Picture Ilene, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing and unique service, they preserved my daughters wedding bouquet the service was amazing, punctual and very reasonable, not to mention their work is beautiful!

Profile Picture Belkis, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used timeless flowers to preserve my wedding bouquet and they did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Timeless Flowers did an absolutely amazing job preserving my bridal bouquet. Belkis communicated with me every step of the way, from when the flowers arrived, to choosing a display, and once they were shipped. The finished product was more beautiful than I could have imagined, and I will have a gorgeous keepsake to last forever. SO happy I selected Timeless Flowers to take preserve my bridal bouquet. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful!!!! Love it!!!! :)

Profile Picture Cristyl-Lin, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Timeless Flowers did such a beautiful job with my bouquet! I definitely recommend them if you want a beautiful and momerobale keepsake from the big day. Belkys is amazing and was always very responsive to my messages and so helpful in answering my questions. She really wanted it to be a customized product that was especially designed by me. She helped me decide the kind of style frame and colors as well as give me tons of options and picture examples of previous ones she has made. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience. High quality and professionalism are two things this company has. I recommend them 100%!

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WOW I really can't say enough about how much I love Timeless Flowers. I was really struggling to find a bouquet preservation service that looked to be of good quality, and not tacky like so many are. So so so happy I found Timeless Flowers. My bouquet keepsake looks INCREDIBLE. My bouquet was made with mostly peonies which are quite delicate and I am shocked with how well they look. I am from Texas and was nervous about shipping the bouquet but followed the instructions on the website and had no problems. When it was finished and shipped to me, it was packed very well with no damage to the frame.

Belkis is phenomenal; customer service is top notch. About a month after I sent my bouquet, Belkis scheduled a phone call with me to choose the frame. I told her my ideas and she suggested what she thought would look best, so I went with her suggestions and am very happy I did. Throughout the whole process, she was so nice and quick on her responses. I was told it would be finished around September. It was on my doorstep August 16th, a few days shy of 3 months after my wedding.

My wedding flowers were very important to me and it is an absolute treasure to have my bouquet preserved forever, appearing the same that it did on my wedding day. I am certain that Timeless Flowers is the best option out there for bouquet preservation. It came with a hefty price tag, but is absolutely worth every penny. Thank you again, Belkis!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation

I highly recommend this service and company to any bride that wants to have a timeless memory of your wedding. I absolutely love the way my flowers came out. Belkis was so responsive and extremely flexible. During the consultation I told her what I wanted and the end result was exactly what I had hoped for.

Profile Picture Alison, 4/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Timeless Flowers is simply awesome!!! I decided to get my flowers done very last minute (2 days AFTER my wedding) and after some googling I found this company on the top of the search. Within one day I dropped off my flowers and had a message waiting that my order, deposit and flowers were accepted and that the process had already started. After two months, I picked them up and could not be happier. She helped me pick a frame that matched our theme and style and my flowers were gorgeous and vibrant. She also took the time to get to know my husband, newborn and I and worked with our budget. Great work, thank you!!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding was in Ft Myers and I live in California. Belkis made it super easy to ship my bouquet to her after my wedding. From there, the process was amazing! I received my bouquet today, just a little over 3 months from my wedding. I couldn't be more pleased. It is absolutely perfect in every way. I would definitely go with this if you are looking for a special keepsake to remember your wedding forever.

Her communication was superb and I loved how many choices I had to make it exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Belkis was amazing and my flowers look as beautiful as the day of my wedding. I told Belkis that I wanted to add my wedding invitation and cake topper and she was able to accommodate everything I asked for. I couldn't be happier with my flower keepsake

Profile Picture Jena, 2/4/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Did a great job. Love my flowers!

Profile Picture Brittany , 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot recommend this flower shop enough. The owner returned my email instantly on a weekend to help me with my engagement a few days away. very responsive, flexible, accommodating, on-time and gave me a price for delivery and arrangement for LESS than my original flower shop. Please use his shop.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/12/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had my wedding bouquet preserved in a shadow box along with my invitation, garter, and cake topper. It was an absolute pleasure working with Belkis at Timeless Flowers. The customer service was outstanding from the time I dropped my bouquet off through receiving the finished product. They did an amazing job preserving my memories that I can now cherish for a long time.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dry responsive and it only took about 3 months to get the flowers back.

A little bit expensive but well worth it

Profile Picture Amber, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used timeless for my bouquet preservation and it came out so beautiful! It was very easy to get my flowers to them and she even recreated my husbands boutineer from photos! Belkis was such a pleasure to work with, she communicated so well via phone and text and answered all my questions very quickly! I would definitely recommend Belkis and her company to anyone interested in preserving your wedding flowers and making them into a gorgeous momento of your perfect day!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I decided to have my flowers preserved at the last minute, as I hadn't given it too much thought prior to our wedding. Since I was a destination bride in Florida, I dropped the flowers off at their drop-off location in Boca Raton before we boarded our plane home. Overall, it was a very easy process! Working with Belkis was easy, and she worked with me to get the perfect look. One small snag was when she sent a picture of the final product before sending, and there was a scratch on the frame. Luckily I noticed it, and she ordered me a perfect new frame with no blemishes. The process does take awhile (I got married on 10/15 and just received it on 3/16) but it was well worth the wait! I currently have it in our bedroom, and it is such a unique reminder of our special day. I highly recommend Belkis & Timeless Flowers!

Profile Picture User7953853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The process was very clear and she was great at communicating timelines and expectations.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have had an AWESOME experience with Belkis at Timeless Flowers. She has been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Her prices are affordable so that is another bonus! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to preserve their flowers.

Profile Picture User7443820, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great service and very responsive.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was absolutely speechless when I opened my beautiful shadow box that displayed my wedding bouquet.
Working with Belkis was easy from start to finish and she was always willing to check the status of my order.
My keepsake is stunning and I will forever have a part of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
4.1

Perserving my daughters bouquet was well worth it. Beautifully done.

Profile Picture Norma, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Belkis is awesome! Very responsive and accommodating. Loved my frame it came out beautiful.

Profile Picture Rachel , 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Timeless flowers did a beautiful job preserving my wedding bouquet. The flowers still look the way they did on my wedding day and I love that I can have them framed on my wall for the years to come!

Profile Picture User7343739, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It is great for a life time memory.

Profile Picture Madelin, 4/23/16, 1 Review