Timeless Fixations Reviews

Timeless Fixations 5
Timeless Fixations 6
Timeless Fixations 7

Amy Johnson · Married on 08/16/2019

We love timeless fixations!!

Tiff was amazing to work with! Always replied to messages instantly, suggested floral combinations she knew go well together, and was so friendly! So so so happy with how our flowers turned out!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Laura

Laura Lee Rogers · Married on 05/26/2019

You should call them! After meeting with several florists, I was discouraged and disillusioned until my meeting with these ladies. They were amazing!

Tiffany and LeaAnn took the vision I had and made it into reality. I couldn't believe how gorgeous and unique the arrangements and bouquets turned out! They were very communicative throughout the process of planning and came up with ideas for how we could have what I wanted and stay within our wedding budget. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Timeless Fixations 13
  • Holli

Holli Carter · Married on 03/15/2019

Simply Amazing

Timeless fixations is simply amazing. They went above and beyond with the floral and styling for our wedding. We had so many compliments and were told our wedding should be in a magazine. That’s all thanks to timeless fixations. We cant say enough about them and what they did for us.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Jandi Chavez · Married on 11/10/2018

Timeless Fixations

They made everything so simple for me! Everything was gorgeous and just what I wanted!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Timeless Fixations 14
    Timeless Fixations 15

Teresa Haas · Married on 09/08/2018

Flint Hills Wedding

We hired Timeless Fixations for our daughter's wedding after seeing pictures of her work on Facebook. We were from out of state and didn't know any florist in the area. They were able to listen to our needs and work within our budget to give us everything we asked for. The quality of the flowers was top notch. Her knowledge of what works together was evident in the final product. Communication was easy and response to any questions was quick. They offer many services to make the special occasion go seamlessly.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Timeless Fixations 16

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

They were Incredible! Flowers, decorations, planning, they do it all! And they do it all fantastic!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

We absolutely loved timeless fixations! They were flexible and helped us work out our flower desires. The arrangements turned out gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kelsie Jensen · Married on 03/11/2018

100% Satisfied!!!

Hands down the BEST service!!!!! They are very eager to work and, as a bride, I didn't worry about ANYTHING the day of!! ANYTHING!! They took care of it all!!!! Stunning and beautiful work and amazing customer service! 10 out of 10!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Hope · Married on 09/23/2017

What do you say about someone that did EXACTLY what you wanted with hardly any help from you... they're amazing!!! I told them what flowers I liked, showed them some pictures and let them do what they do what they wanted with it and I don't regret it for a second. Everything was stunning and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Timeless Fixations 17
    Timeless Fixations 18
    Timeless Fixations 19
    Timeless Fixations 20

Nina · Married on 05/27/2017

Stop now, look them up, and give them all your money. THEY ARE FABULOUS and were the BEST coordination team EVER. When I walked in to the venue, my heart leapt. They took every thing we asked for, and made it more then we could have ever imagined. They have TONS of decor items that they bring to beautify your space - doors, greenery, crocks, old suitcases, etc. You don’t pay per item, just for their services! They put out fires for me all day (and I didn’t know about a single one)! When it began to rain, they rushed around to get everything inside quickly and then set it back up when the rain stopped. They dried off every chair and held our dresses so they wouldn’t get muddy when we walked out. They were always available in the background if we needed them and they made our wedding day AMAZING. We could not have asked for nicer, more amazing people helping us with our wedding day.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Timeless Fixations 21
    Timeless Fixations 22
    Timeless Fixations 23

Kassidy Hett · Married on 05/25/2019

Pinterest Dream Came to Life!!

The flowers at our wedding turned out perfectly! TF provided our bride & bridesmaids bouquets, groom & groomsmen boutonnieres, and shoulder corsages. The process was super easy and the bouquets turned out exactly how I wanted! I would highly recommend using Timeless Fixations!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Timeless Fixations 24
    Timeless Fixations 25
    Timeless Fixations 26

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Timeless Fixations provided great service for our family wedding. I would choose them again any day for weddings, decorating ideas, and gifts. They do very professional work and try to stay within budgets.

Sent on 08/22/2018