Timeless Expressions Photography Reviews

20 | Adrian, MI

20 Reviews for Timeless Expressions Photography

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

If you are looking for incredible wedding photos, look no further than Vince at Timeless Expressions Photography. Vince offers the epitome of great photography. He's knowledgeable, professional, timely, hard-working, and personable. He's down-to-earth and is NOT pushy with posing; we were able to relax and be ourselves. From our first meeting, Vince was more than willing to answer our questions and even gave us some tips on saving money at reception sites! We were impressed both with Vince on our wedding day and with the gorgeous, finished photos. Bravo!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kim · Married on 09/06/2014

Timeless Expressions....Vincent Butts and crew totally awesome!!!! They went above and beyond to capture all the special moments and we would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!!! Thank you Vince for your hardwork and the special pictures for us.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Timeless Expressions Photography's reply:

WE also wore swim trunks under our attire to get some amazing shots of her daughter.

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2014

Words can't express how great every picture turned out!!! This man went above and beyond as a photographer....he helped me lace my sister into her dress when we said we didn't know how to do it. As if that wasn't enough he wore a swimsuit and got into the lake to take some amazing pictures. We looked on Pinterest before the wedding for ideas and never needed to use them. His pictures turned out better then anything I've seen on Pinterest. Every picture so vibrant and beautiful.....I would recommend Timeless Expressions to anybody!!!
    Jamie Workman (sister of bride)

Sent on 09/23/2014

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough about Timeless Expressions Photography. He was more than accommodating to us for my daughter's wedding. We like to "Dabble" with photography, but in no means are we professional. We had been looking for THE PERFECT photographer for MONTHS for their wedding, because we knew what we wanted, and we had ideas of things we wanted to do for some of her pictures, and he never seemed insulted, or put out that we wanted to do this or that, and was very open to our ideas. We thank him for allowing us to incorporate our visions for her BIG DAY! He called many times in the months prior to the wedding to discuss ideas and to see if we had any questions. He was VERY thorough, professional, and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone, and gladly hire him for any event we ever have in the future!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Brent · Married on 06/28/2014

Vince with Timeless Expressions Photography did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. We loved all the bright, bold, colorful photos that Vince took! The quality and clarity of the pictures are absolutely amazing, and beautiful. Vince took the extra time to help understand what I was looking for in my photographer and for what I wanted in my wedding pictures. (I dabble in photography myself, so I was very VERY picky about who I chose to capture my wedding) He took the time to help me with projects, and enlargements for myself after the wedding. The photo books that Vince creates are truly amazing! I got a coffee table 11 x 14 photo book with all of my favorite pictures from the day, having something like that to remember the day is just priceless. Everyone LOVES the book when they come over to look at it. Such a great way to keep all the memories!

I would highly recommend him, as he goes above and beyond what most photographers are willing to do.

Give Vince a call for more information, he is affordable, and makes flexible packages for your needs!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Vince at Timeless Expressions Photography is remarkable! He was very organized providing us with a timeline to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. Foremost his creative, and outside-the-box thinking has provided us with unique images we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Chelsea · Married on 12/07/2013

Vince did an amazing job. He went above and beyond to make sure he got every event that took place during our day! From the time of the wedding to having the pictures posted online so that we could look at was incredible. We would not want to have anyone other than Timeless Expressions to caputure our day. Thanks again Vince!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Sandy · Married on 12/07/2013

Timeless Expressions was exceptional to work with. Vince was able to catch raw emotions that will always be treasured!!!! During such an emotional time, I didn't have to worry about anything. Vince was very professional and extremely thorough!!! He thinks of everything!!! Very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/19/2013

We are so happy we used Timeless Expressions to capture our wedding day. Vince is so talented and passionate about his work and it shows in every single picture. I was very particular choosing my photographer and Vince exceeded all of my expectations. I would highly recommend Timeless Expressions Photography.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

The photographs that we got from VIncent are absolutely breathtaking! They are beyond anything I could have hoped for. The moments and the looks that he was able to capture are incredible. I would hire him to do any photography needs that I have!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Karen & James · Married on 06/29/2013

Vince is a true professional. Very easy to work with. Offered suggestions as well as listened to our ideas and what we wanted. Amazing and breathtaking is how I would describe his work. Absolutely beautiful pictures throughout the day. The day was so busy and Vince captured everything even down to little details. Very impressed with his work, dedication and attention to every detail. He takes the time to scout ahead of time as well as meet with you several times, also attended rehearsal to ensure a great day! I would give Timeless Expressions Photography 10 stars if possible.

Sent on 07/02/2013

James · Married on 06/29/2013

Awesome, amazing and absolutely beautiful work!!! Vince made our big day his only priority. Talked with us several times, we traded ideas, got to know us and what we wanted. All I can say is the photo's are amazing and breathtaking. From start to finish he captured the entire event down to the smallest of details. Being so busy that day as the bride and groom there was so much we would of missed or been a blur if not for Timeless Expressions Photography!!! Would rate at 10 stars if possible. A true professional!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2013

Vince Butts provided excellent photography for our wedding. We provided many challenges for him. The first was date and time, we had to switch our date numerous times and he worked with us all the way. Eventually we had to choose a date with only 2 weeks to spare because my husband is in the military and Vince absolutely delivered. Not only did he work with our time, but he was able to beautifully capture our outdoor wedding and reception. Working with various landscapes, shadows, and the bright sun, he did an incredible job. Finally he published our photos quickly online, and his products are incredible! He does some fun editing to the pictures too, but not so much that the natural beauty of our setting was reduced. He came to our rehearsal and did a complete reconnaissance of the area so when the big day came not a moment was wasted waiting for him to find the next location to take pictures. He likes his targets to just act natural and he captures it from there. Highly suggested for anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Choosing Vince and Timeless Expressions as our wedding photographer was one of the best investments that I could have made for our very special day. He worked very hard to make sure that our photos turned out to be all that we could have imagined. He took the time to stay updated on the ever-changing details of our wedding and remained flexible and encouraging. I was more than pleased with his work, the photos truly are timeless. Thanks to Vince, we will have beautiful pictures to remind us of beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Tammie · Married on 06/01/2013

Vince and his crew went above and beyond my expectations. The photos are beautiful. Getting more and more compliments everyday!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Megan · Married on 06/01/2013

They did a great job, and I'm very happy with all the pictures and they are very nice!!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Naomi · Married on 09/15/2012

There are not enough words to express how extremely happy we are with our wedding photos! We knew we couldn't go wrong with TImeless Expressions Photography! Its funny how things happen.. I already had a photographer in place.. I remember just looking through a list of vendors that were attending bridal expo and ran across Timeless Expressions Photography.. I looked at my husband and said, "We have to meet with them", I knew he'd do beautiful work!! And here we are.. 3 weeks after the wedding and we absolutely love all our wedding photos! You were right Vince, at the end of the day the food is gone, there's no cake left, the flowers die but the photos remain and it's even better when it's beautiful photos like the one's you have provided for us! A million thanks!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Kristina · Married on 06/23/2012

Vincent did an outstanding job, we continue using him for further family moments.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Matthew · Married on 06/08/2013

Everything was great! The pictures were beautiful, Mr. Butts was very flexible with our busy and chaotic lives. Our friends and family loved him. He beautifully captured our very special memories.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

1.6
      2.5
      2.0
      2.5
      0.5
      1.0

Make sure that you read your contract thoroughly and get everything in writing. There were things that were promised verbally that were not followed through on. For example, when we picked up our USB from Vince's office, we asked if we could send him the edits we would like after we had the chance to review all of the photos in our home (there were over 1000 photos and we had not been able to review each picture prior to picking up our USB.) He never followed through with the edits including editing a photo that had an obvious reflection of one of the photographers that was with him. In my opinion, Vince was difficult to work with as it seems it's his way or no way. There was never a picture taken of my garter and when I asked Vince where it was after reviewing my photos, he told me it was my responsibility to make sure he took a photo of it. I figured it was a given with "standard" wedding photos and felt it was not something that should have been my responsibility on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2015