Timeless Dream Events Reviews

6 Reviews for Timeless Dream Events

• Brandi

Brandi M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing & well worth hiring

Ashley was punctual and professional and went above and beyond what we could of ever dreamed of on our wedding day. She had everything planned, things i didn’t even think of! Her and her assistant will make sure your day goes as planned. you wont regret booking her!

Sent on 06/12/2021

Timeless Dream Events's reply:

Thank you Brandi! It was a pleasure working with you and it was a great day! I hope you enjoy the wedded bliss! :)

Jillian C. · Married on 05/21/2021

Incredible

Ashley and her mom were the most incredible day of coordinators. I literally could not have had my day run smoothly without them. Ashley contacted my vendors and coordinated for the final month with all of them. She kept me on schedule and was a huge support the entire time. I could not be more grateful and thankful for such amazing women to have made our wedding day so perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2021

Timeless Dream Events's reply:

Jillian, it was our pleasure to help you on your big day! Thanks for allowing us to be there and we had a blast!
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 04/24/2021

Huge help on my wedding day

I hired Ashley for month of planning and day of coordination. Ashley was really responsive and great with communication! She helped organize flower petals for a petal toss up the aisle and did a great job coordinating and communicating with all of my vendors. She is the reason I was so calm and serene on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Timeless Dream Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing us Emily! You were such a wonderful bride to work for and with! Many blessings for your marriage!

Jackie P. · Married on 11/14/2020

So much fun!

Ashley and my family and i had a blast working together. She made the process leading up to and the day of, so amazing! I highly recommend using Ashley (she also has great connections for other vendors!)

Sent on 12/07/2020

Timeless Dream Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to watch your love story unfold and get you from Miss to Mrs! Thank you for choosing Timeless Dream Events for your special day!

Aleisha S. · Married on 08/11/2018

100% the best.💜

The best wedding ever. From the smallest detail to thr biggest everything was well planned and it was just amazing❤

Sent on 10/04/2020