Timeless Connection Reviews

66 | Las Vegas, NV

66 Reviews for Timeless Connection

Tiffany B. · Getting married on 04/10/2022

Beautiful Ceremony

Dawn was exceptional and made the process easy! She delivered a beautiful ceremony tailored to us as a couple. Her and her husband were professional, friendly and fun! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tiffany + Cliff, I thoroughly enjoyed officiating your ceremony and to see the blending of two families. I wish you strength, love + light forevermore.
  • Shatanise

Shatanise L. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Las Vegas Elope Wedding

As soon as my wife and I contacted Dawn she quickly replied and we decided to proceed with her services. Our small wedding was beautiful and a great experience. Thank you Dawn for everything.

Sent on 06/24/2021

Timeless Connection's reply:

Shantanise + Sean, its great to hear your experience. Both your style + flare brought life to your intimate ceremony. Congratulations once again!
  • Chanel

Chanel · Married on 05/13/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Dawn was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She was friendly, professional, organized and answered all of my questions. She was able to create a ceremony that was beautiful, fun and included specific requests that we wanted. Our wedding turned out even better than we imagined. I would definitely recommend Timeless Connection. Thank you Dawn.

Sent on 05/29/2021

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you Chanel + Rashaud. I appreciate the sentiments and it was a great pleasure to marry the two of you surrounded by amazing family + friends. I wish you love + happiness for years to come!
  • Cristal

Cristal J. · Married on 04/30/2021

Timeless Connection is the BEST Choice for your big day!

Timeless Connection did an amazing job with our wedding! They were extremely professional and organized, and wrote a beautiful, personalized ceremony for us. From the onset, Dawn had my husband and I complete a survey to learn more about us as a couple. We were then able to call her and go over our expectations for the ceremony in more depth. Dawn even sent us some samples of the "declaration of intent" portion of the ceremony and let me select the wording that resonated with me.
    On the wedding day, Dawn and her husband were early and well-prepared (She also looked amazing and had on the prettiest blouse! :D). All the paperwork was filed quickly after the ceremony as well!
    Whether you are traveling to Vegas or a local like me, I highly recommend Timeless Connection! You will not be disappointed by their excellent service.

Sent on 05/11/2021

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you so much Cristal❣ Oooh, I love all the compliments! It was certainly my pleasure to deliver a ceremony that resonated with you both. You two are a beautiful couple and I wish you nothing but LOVE & HAPPINESS for years to come. ~Dawn
  • Kayli

Kayli Y. · Married on 04/03/2021

The Best Officiant!

Oh my goodness where to start! My now husband and I had a hard time finding an officiant for our wedding that could not only do our wedding but also could be responsive and helpful. We had two cancelled officiants, but let me say the third time is really the charm! I found Dawn through this app and her reviews were glowing. I knew I had to message her and get more info. She was super responsive and so friendly and I knew she was a match for us. Not only was she super helpful, but she also was so accommodating especially since we had less than a month to our wedding day at the time. I’m so thankful she was open the day and time of our wedding! Dawn is truly an amazing woman with a heart of gold. Her words at our wedding were so beautiful. She had fun ideas to work with our wedding day since it was 4-3-21. She had all the guests countdown “4,3,2,1 Kiss!” And it was the best idea. I’m so thankful I found Dawn because she is amazing. Her and her husband are the best people and so friendly. She even helped my husband with the vows and helped calm him because he has speech issues at times. If you want to hire the best officiant who will bring you the best day, hire these two! Thank you both for being so kind, so friendly and so amazing to us. I feel so blessed and thankful you truly made our wedding extra special!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Timeless Connection's reply:

Well, I'm absolutely touched by your thoughtfulness and so appreciative of the overwhelming kind words from your family and friends as well. You have a great support system. From the planning process to the rehearsal, everything was easy breezy! No doubt your love will continue to blossom from 4-3-21 forward into years of everlasting love. All the best, Dawn + Darryl

Monica P. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best Officiant ever!

Dawn was such a breath of fresh air for my wedding day! She has amazing prices and went over and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted for our dream wedding day! I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends! Thank you for everything Timeless Connection!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

No, Thank You Monica + Rico! I'm so excited that you were satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure to take part on your wedding day. I wish you two, forever love + happiness.

Lee H. · Married on 11/15/2020

Excellent Wedding Day Experience

Dawn and Darryl gave us the wedding day of our dreams. Beautiful atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. Add a few family members and friends and it was everything we'd imagined and more. Love Timeless Connections!!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Congratulations Lee + Ida! It was certainly my pleasure to officiate your ceremony in a one-of-a-kind, non-traditional way. I wish you everlasting love!
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 08/18/2020

Dawn made our wedding a joy!!!

From my initial contact with Dawn she was professional and straight forward about options and costs. We chose a simple, no thrills wedding in a natural setting near Vegas. Dawn helped us pin down the location as we were out of town and once we found her at the wedding site, our wedding was a dream I will forever remember. Dawn gave a beautiful contemporary service for us and her energy was exactly what we wanted as we ventured into our new lives together. Thanks Dawn💕

Sent on 01/05/2021

Timeless Connection's reply:

You're so very welcome! Your vows shared one to one another were very touching. I'm elated to have ended 2020 with such a beautiful and loving family.

Dija B. · Married on 07/27/2020

It was perfect!

She did an amazing job with everything! I loved it.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you Dija + Jarren! I loved the intimate family setting for your ceremony. Cheers + Blessings to your forever love!

C.lewis · Married on 02/20/2020

Very Professional

Very Professional Service
    Powerful wording articulated with meaning fit for the couple.
    Ceremony was officiated in a timely manner.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you so much Cookie! Its my joy to create meaningful scripts for each and every couple. I'm excited to know that the message resonated with the guest as well.
  • #jeffreywedspenny02/20/20

Penny H. · Married on 02/20/2020

Penny & Jeffrey

Dawn is amazing. I called her due to my officiant cancelling at last minute due to medical issues, she was so accommodating and willing to travel to the florida area to perform our wedding. She’s very personable and a wonderful person. Thanks again Dawn. I humbly Thank you.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

I am honored to have officiated your ceremony Penny + Jeffrey! You both represented the King + Queen that you are. Congratulations and many blessings on a wonderful lifetime of happiness!

Kimberley C. · Married on 02/20/2020

Great experience

I was in the bridal party at my brothers wedding and experienced first hand how professional and efficient Dawn Angela was as the officiant. She was thorough and precise and left no stone unturned. She ensured that the entire wedding party stayed involved and informed from the rehearsal through the end of the wedding. I highly recommend Timeless Connection for a flawless experience!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

It's powerful to know the perspective of the wedding party as well. Thank you so much for the positive feedback Kimberley!

Paulette E. · Married on 02/14/2020

Excellent Choice! ❤️

So happy we chose Timeless Connection to officiate our ceremony. From beginning to end, they were very professional, kind and courteous. I was a little anxious but they helped me to remain calm, explained the process and responded promptly to all of my inquiries. I would highly recommend Timeless Connection to anyone and everyone. ❤️

Sent on 02/22/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Paulette + Kenny, we are so happy that you are satisfied with our officiant + photography services. I'm ecstatic that we were able to fulfill your wishes with the soothing "sounds of water". Wishing you forever, for always, for love!

Erick L. · Married on 12/01/2019

Desert Marriage

Dawn was an excellent officiant and we couldn't be happier. She made the occasion memorable with her kind words. We really appreciate her and couldn’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you Erick + Jacqueline! Your desert ceremony could not have been any more exciting! The joy & love expressed between the two of you, perfect! Enjoy the journey...

~Dawn
  • Raheem

Raheem W. · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Experience

Dawn was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with her to the time of ceremony she was very professional. She gave our ceremony that extra touch with her warmth and enthusiasm. We highly recommend Timeless Connections.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Raheem and Christian: I am sincerely blessed to have married such a handsome and charming couple. I understood your journey, listened intensely to your ceremony wishes and am delighted that your happy. Wishing you a "Happily Ever After".
  • Raquel

Raquel G. · Married on 09/05/2019

Fantastic ceremony

Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted for our big day. We are so thankful to Dawn for making our blessing so special and intimate.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Raquel & Chris: Thank you for including me in such a fun and exciting ceremony. Many blessings to you today, tomorrow and forever!
  • Kiah

Kiah · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Ceremony

My now husband & I absolutely adored Dawn and her services that she provided for us. She was super flexible, helpful & overall had great energy! Everything was so heart felt. I would definitely hire her for a anniversary ceremony/renewal. There’s many different packages that fit your budget, you won’t be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 06/28/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Kiah, you sought me out a year in advance and were very persistent in having me as your officiant. I truly "Thank You" for choosing Timeless Connection and appreciate the kind words. Mr. & Mrs. Artavius Powers- listening to your personal vows, I can truly say your love is "where dreams meet reality". All the Best ~Dawn

James Y. · Married on 06/01/2019

The groom #merchantdice2019

Timeless was extended professional and detailed . They made our special day smooth and joyous.
    Coming from out of town they gave us everything we needed clearly and straight to the point . Our ceremony was beautiful and on time . Thank you for everything ! #merchantdice2019

Sent on 06/08/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

James & Danna, it was my pleasure to have performed your ceremony. The love between the two of you was written all over your face along with your beautiful children. Home is where the heart is so keep those magical moments flowing. ~xoxo Dawn

Angelica F. · Married on 05/30/2019

Perfection

Dawn was very friendly and professional. She made us so comfortable and our ceremony was short and sweet just like we asked!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Angelica & Kyle, you were picture-perfect for a 6am elopement wedding in the desert! Your personal vows to one another were so endearing and we wish you all the best for years to come! Merci

Alissa D. · Married on 03/31/2019

Timeless Connection perfect

From the first time contacting Timeless Connection to the day of our nuptials, my husband and I were super pleased with having them officiate our ceremony. We highly recommend Timeless Connection.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Alissa & Gene, your journey to marriage was very touching and I commend you on "living your best life"! Wishing you love, peace & happiness, forevermore! ~xoxo Dawn
  • Daniel

Daniel C. · Married on 02/14/2019

Mr and Mrs Czyzyk

Dawn performed a simple but amazing ceremony for us at the Death do us part chapel at Palms Casino. We would recommend her to anyone wanting to tie the knot in sin city 😍

Sent on 07/07/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tip Death Due Us Part was a picture worthy pop-up venue that was perfect for such an Instagram ready couple. I am honored to have officiated your ceremony, which was pure delight! ~Dawn
  • Douglas

Douglas L. · Married on 02/07/2019

Dawn is the best!

Dawn is THE BEST! She is so sweet, comforting and professional! She was ontime, helpful and went over and above! I highly recommend her and you will be very happy.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Doug & Drew, It is always my pleasure to give 100% to my couples and I appreciate your endearing compliment. Two is better than One and I wish you the best for years to come. ~xoxo Dawn

Shelley T. · Married on 02/01/2019

delightful, professional, convenient

Dawn is very professional first of all. She was very helpful with the find details as we are from out of country. She was punctual and flexible to our schedule. prior to the wedding she ensured we were prepared. During the ceremony she made us feel at ease. Darryl; her husband was our witness and he was just as kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend Timeless connection!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Shelley & Sean, your ceremony at the once in a lifetime exclusive Joshua Vides- "Til Death Due Us Part" Chapel at the Palms was a memorable event for us all. A couple who compliments each other very well and fashionably fabulous in your matching black & white Adidas gear! Wishing you a lifetime of unforgettable memories together ~xoxo Dawn
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 12/08/2018

Short, sweet and exactly what I wanted

Dawn and her husband were lovely! They did exactly what I wanted! The ceremony was short and sweet so we could get to partying! She was very nice and comforting for me! And her husband took pictures of the ceremony and of the license signing! Our license was filed and available to order so fast! Absolutely wonderful!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Mindy & Nick you two were so adorable as you presented one another with the perfect vows! I'm so glad we were able to fulfill your wedding day ceremonial dreams! You have the rest of your lives to party like MinMouse!