Timeless Connection Reviews

61 | Las Vegas, NV

61 Reviews for Timeless Connection

Tiffany Breinig 路 Getting married on 04/10/2022

Beautiful Ceremony

Dawn was exceptional and made the process easy! She delivered a beautiful ceremony tailored to us as a couple. Her and her husband were professional, friendly and fun! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tiffany + Cliff, I thoroughly enjoyed officiating your ceremony and to see the blending of two families. I wish you strength, love + light forevermore.

Lee Holmes 路 Married on 11/15/2020

Excellent Wedding Day Experience

Dawn and Darryl gave us the wedding day of our dreams. Beautiful atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. Add a few family members and friends and it was everything we'd imagined and more. Love Timeless Connections!!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Congratulations Lee + Ida! It was certainly my pleasure to officiate your ceremony in a one-of-a-kind, non-traditional way. I wish you everlasting love!
  • Elise

Elise 路 Married on 08/18/2020

Dawn made our wedding a joy!!!

From my initial contact with Dawn she was professional and straight forward about options and costs. We chose a simple, no thrills wedding in a natural setting near Vegas. Dawn helped us pin down the location as we were out of town and once we found her at the wedding site, our wedding was a dream I will forever remember. Dawn gave a beautiful contemporary service for us and her energy was exactly what we wanted as we ventured into our new lives together. Thanks Dawn馃挄

Sent on 01/05/2021

Timeless Connection's reply:

You're so very welcome! Your vows shared one to one another were very touching. I'm elated to have ended 2020 with such a beautiful and loving family.

Dija Brice帽o 路 Married on 07/27/2020

It was perfect!

She did an amazing job with everything! I loved it.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you Dija + Jarren! I loved the intimate family setting for your ceremony. Cheers + Blessings to your forever love!

C.lewis 路 Married on 02/20/2020

Very Professional

Very Professional Service
    Powerful wording articulated with meaning fit for the couple.
    Ceremony was officiated in a timely manner.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you so much Cookie! Its my joy to create meaningful scripts for each and every couple. I'm excited to know that the message resonated with the guest as well.
  • #jeffreywedspenny02/20/20

Penny Holmes 路 Married on 02/20/2020

Penny & Jeffrey

Dawn is amazing. I called her due to my officiant cancelling at last minute due to medical issues, she was so accommodating and willing to travel to the florida area to perform our wedding. She鈥檚 very personable and a wonderful person. Thanks again Dawn. I humbly Thank you.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

I am honored to have officiated your ceremony Penny + Jeffrey! You both represented the King + Queen that you are. Congratulations and many blessings on a wonderful lifetime of happiness!

Kimberley Clay 路 Married on 02/20/2020

Great experience

I was in the bridal party at my brothers wedding and experienced first hand how professional and efficient Dawn Angela was as the officiant. She was thorough and precise and left no stone unturned. She ensured that the entire wedding party stayed involved and informed from the rehearsal through the end of the wedding. I highly recommend Timeless Connection for a flawless experience!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

It's powerful to know the perspective of the wedding party as well. Thank you so much for the positive feedback Kimberley!

Paulette Edwards 路 Married on 02/14/2020

Excellent Choice! 鉂わ笍

So happy we chose Timeless Connection to officiate our ceremony. From beginning to end, they were very professional, kind and courteous. I was a little anxious but they helped me to remain calm, explained the process and responded promptly to all of my inquiries. I would highly recommend Timeless Connection to anyone and everyone. 鉂わ笍

Sent on 02/22/2020

Timeless Connection's reply:

Paulette + Kenny, we are so happy that you are satisfied with our officiant + photography services. I'm ecstatic that we were able to fulfill your wishes with the soothing "sounds of water". Wishing you forever, for always, for love!

Erick Ledezma 路 Married on 12/01/2019

Desert Marriage

Dawn was an excellent officiant and we couldn't be happier. She made the occasion memorable with her kind words. We really appreciate her and couldn鈥檛 recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you Erick + Jacqueline! Your desert ceremony could not have been any more exciting! The joy & love expressed between the two of you, perfect! Enjoy the journey...

~Dawn
  • Raheem

Raheem Wilson 路 Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Experience

Dawn was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with her to the time of ceremony she was very professional. She gave our ceremony that extra touch with her warmth and enthusiasm. We highly recommend Timeless Connections.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Raheem and Christian: I am sincerely blessed to have married such a handsome and charming couple. I understood your journey, listened intensely to your ceremony wishes and am delighted that your happy. Wishing you a "Happily Ever After".
  • Raquel

Raquel Gomes Dos Santos 路 Married on 09/05/2019

Fantastic ceremony

Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted for our big day. We are so thankful to Dawn for making our blessing so special and intimate.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Raquel & Chris: Thank you for including me in such a fun and exciting ceremony. Many blessings to you today, tomorrow and forever!
  • Kiah

Kiah 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Ceremony

My now husband & I absolutely adored Dawn and her services that she provided for us. She was super flexible, helpful & overall had great energy! Everything was so heart felt. I would definitely hire her for a anniversary ceremony/renewal. There鈥檚 many different packages that fit your budget, you won鈥檛 be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 06/28/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Kiah, you sought me out a year in advance and were very persistent in having me as your officiant. I truly "Thank You" for choosing Timeless Connection and appreciate the kind words. Mr. & Mrs. Artavius Powers- listening to your personal vows, I can truly say your love is "where dreams meet reality". All the Best ~Dawn

James Yancy Merchant 路 Married on 06/01/2019

The groom #merchantdice2019

Timeless was extended professional and detailed . They made our special day smooth and joyous.
    Coming from out of town they gave us everything we needed clearly and straight to the point . Our ceremony was beautiful and on time . Thank you for everything ! #merchantdice2019

Sent on 06/08/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

James & Danna, it was my pleasure to have performed your ceremony. The love between the two of you was written all over your face along with your beautiful children. Home is where the heart is so keep those magical moments flowing. ~xoxo Dawn

Angelica Forrester 路 Married on 05/30/2019

Perfection

Dawn was very friendly and professional. She made us so comfortable and our ceremony was short and sweet just like we asked!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Angelica & Kyle, you were picture-perfect for a 6am elopement wedding in the desert! Your personal vows to one another were so endearing and we wish you all the best for years to come! Merci

Alissa Davila 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Timeless Connection perfect

From the first time contacting Timeless Connection to the day of our nuptials, my husband and I were super pleased with having them officiate our ceremony. We highly recommend Timeless Connection.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Alissa & Gene, your journey to marriage was very touching and I commend you on "living your best life"! Wishing you love, peace & happiness, forevermore! ~xoxo Dawn
  • Daniel

Daniel Czyzyk 路 Married on 02/14/2019

Mr and Mrs Czyzyk

Dawn performed a simple but amazing ceremony for us at the Death do us part chapel at Palms Casino. We would recommend her to anyone wanting to tie the knot in sin city 馃槏

Sent on 07/07/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tip Death Due Us Part was a picture worthy pop-up venue that was perfect for such an Instagram ready couple. I am honored to have officiated your ceremony, which was pure delight! ~Dawn
  • Douglas

Douglas Leoni 路 Married on 02/07/2019

Dawn is the best!

Dawn is THE BEST! She is so sweet, comforting and professional! She was ontime, helpful and went over and above! I highly recommend her and you will be very happy.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Doug & Drew, It is always my pleasure to give 100% to my couples and I appreciate your endearing compliment. Two is better than One and I wish you the best for years to come. ~xoxo Dawn

Shelley Thomas 路 Married on 02/01/2019

delightful, professional, convenient

Dawn is very professional first of all. She was very helpful with the find details as we are from out of country. She was punctual and flexible to our schedule. prior to the wedding she ensured we were prepared. During the ceremony she made us feel at ease. Darryl; her husband was our witness and he was just as kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend Timeless connection!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Shelley & Sean, your ceremony at the once in a lifetime exclusive Joshua Vides- "Til Death Due Us Part" Chapel at the Palms was a memorable event for us all. A couple who compliments each other very well and fashionably fabulous in your matching black & white Adidas gear! Wishing you a lifetime of unforgettable memories together ~xoxo Dawn
  • Mindy

Mindy 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Short, sweet and exactly what I wanted

Dawn and her husband were lovely! They did exactly what I wanted! The ceremony was short and sweet so we could get to partying! She was very nice and comforting for me! And her husband took pictures of the ceremony and of the license signing! Our license was filed and available to order so fast! Absolutely wonderful!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Mindy & Nick you two were so adorable as you presented one another with the perfect vows! I'm so glad we were able to fulfill your wedding day ceremonial dreams! You have the rest of your lives to party like MinMouse!

Jennifer Gebhardt 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Best Officiant in Vegas!

Dawn and Darryl were amazing and gave us the wedding of our dreams! They answered all of our questions and put us at ease as we planned our wedding from out of state. They were professional and prompt. We definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Vegas!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Oh wow! Thank you Jennifer & DeAndre! The wedding of your dreams was just that- because of your vision. We took your vision and together we planned a wedding derived from your love of one another, your family & children.

~We wish you the Best, Dawn & Darryl

Tyte 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Very Happy Bride & Groom!

Dawn was so patient and supportive.
    She helped us throughout the entire process, to make our
    special day, just a little more special

Sent on 11/19/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tyte & Willie, Thank you for choosing T.C. as your wedding officiant of choice. We celebrate you and your beautiful blended family and wish you happiness all the days of your lives. xoxo Dawn
  • Jackie

Jackie 路 Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent experience!

Darryl and Dawn where should a nice couple to work with! Our ceremony was simple and easy, just as we requested. They met us at the location we selected at the time we had agreed upon. It was a very happy day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your Halloween Day wedding was simply marvelous!

~All the Best, Darryl & Dawn
  • Xavier

Xavier 路 Married on 10/08/2018

Une super exp茅rience

Nous avons pass茅 un super mariage c茅l茅br茅 par Dawn et Darryl. Ils 茅taient disponibles, agr茅ables et tr猫s arrangeant. Nous avons r茅ussi notre mariage gr芒ce 脿 eux. Je garde un tr猫s bon souvenir et je me souviendrais d'eux pour tr猫s longtemps.

Sent on 07/04/2019

(French-to-English conversion) "A great experience
    We had a great wedding celebrated by Dawn and Darryl. They were available, pleasant and very accomodating. We managed our marriage thanks to them. I have a great memory and I will remember them for a very long time. Merci"

Xavier & Jerome, we, along with our photographer enjoyed celebrating your wedding day! A special moment in the desert topped with a toast of champagne-AMAZING! All the Best. Merci

Tomasita Spain 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional Service

Timeless connection responded to requests/questions immediately. Dawn was professional and personable and I felt very comfortable knowing she would be presiding over one of the most important days of our lives. Thank You!! The Ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

I am so appreciative that you both chose to have an in-person consultation. Our connection was immediate which made for a beautiful family ceremony. Tomasita & Taryle, many blessings to you today, tomorrow and forever!