Timeless Connection Reviews

Timeless Connection 5
  • Raheem

Raheem Wilson · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Experience

Dawn was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with her to the time of ceremony she was very professional. She gave our ceremony that extra touch with her warmth and enthusiasm. We highly recommend Timeless Connections.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Raheem and Christian: I am sincerely blessed to have married such a handsome and charming couple. I understood your journey, listened intensely to your ceremony wishes and am delighted that your happy. Wishing you a "Happily Ever After".
  • Raquel

Raquel Gomes Dos Santos · Married on 09/05/2019

Fantastic ceremony

Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted for our big day. We are so thankful to Dawn for making our blessing so special and intimate.

Timeless Connection 6
    Sent on 10/12/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Raquel & Chris: Thank you for including me in such a fun and exciting ceremony. Many blessings to you today, tomorrow and forever!
  • Kiah

Kiah · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Ceremony

My now husband & I absolutely adored Dawn and her services that she provided for us. She was super flexible, helpful & overall had great energy! Everything was so heart felt. I would definitely hire her for a anniversary ceremony/renewal. There’s many different packages that fit your budget, you won’t be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 06/28/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Kiah, you sought me out a year in advance and were very persistent in having me as your officiant. I truly "Thank You" for choosing Timeless Connection and appreciate the kind words. Mr. & Mrs. Artavius Powers- listening to your personal vows, I can truly say your love is "where dreams meet reality". All the Best ~Dawn

James Yancy Merchant · Married on 06/01/2019

The groom #merchantdice2019

Timeless was extended professional and detailed . They made our special day smooth and joyous.
    Coming from out of town they gave us everything we needed clearly and straight to the point . Our ceremony was beautiful and on time . Thank you for everything ! #merchantdice2019

Timeless Connection 7
    Timeless Connection 8
    Timeless Connection 9
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

James & Danna, it was my pleasure to have performed your ceremony. The love between the two of you was written all over your face along with your beautiful children. Home is where the heart is so keep those magical moments flowing. ~xoxo Dawn

Angelica Forrester · Married on 05/30/2019

Perfection

Dawn was very friendly and professional. She made us so comfortable and our ceremony was short and sweet just like we asked!

Timeless Connection 10
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Angelica & Kyle, you were picture-perfect for a 6am elopement wedding in the desert! Your personal vows to one another were so endearing and we wish you all the best for years to come! Merci

Alissa Davila · Married on 03/31/2019

Timeless Connection perfect

From the first time contacting Timeless Connection to the day of our nuptials, my husband and I were super pleased with having them officiate our ceremony. We highly recommend Timeless Connection.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Alissa & Gene, your journey to marriage was very touching and I commend you on "living your best life"! Wishing you love, peace & happiness, forevermore! ~xoxo Dawn
  • Daniel

Daniel Czyzyk · Married on 02/14/2019

Mr and Mrs Czyzyk

Dawn performed a simple but amazing ceremony for us at the Death do us part chapel at Palms Casino. We would recommend her to anyone wanting to tie the knot in sin city 😍

Sent on 07/07/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tip Death Due Us Part was a picture worthy pop-up venue that was perfect for such an Instagram ready couple. I am honored to have officiated your ceremony, which was pure delight! ~Dawn
  • Douglas

Douglas Leoni · Married on 02/07/2019

Dawn is the best!

Dawn is THE BEST! She is so sweet, comforting and professional! She was ontime, helpful and went over and above! I highly recommend her and you will be very happy.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Doug & Drew, It is always my pleasure to give 100% to my couples and I appreciate your endearing compliment. Two is better than One and I wish you the best for years to come. ~xoxo Dawn

Shelley Thomas · Married on 02/01/2019

delightful, professional, convenient

Dawn is very professional first of all. She was very helpful with the find details as we are from out of country. She was punctual and flexible to our schedule. prior to the wedding she ensured we were prepared. During the ceremony she made us feel at ease. Darryl; her husband was our witness and he was just as kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend Timeless connection!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Shelley & Sean, your ceremony at the once in a lifetime exclusive Joshua Vides- "Til Death Due Us Part" Chapel at the Palms was a memorable event for us all. A couple who compliments each other very well and fashionably fabulous in your matching black & white Adidas gear! Wishing you a lifetime of unforgettable memories together ~xoxo Dawn
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 12/08/2018

Short, sweet and exactly what I wanted

Dawn and her husband were lovely! They did exactly what I wanted! The ceremony was short and sweet so we could get to partying! She was very nice and comforting for me! And her husband took pictures of the ceremony and of the license signing! Our license was filed and available to order so fast! Absolutely wonderful!
    Thank you so much!

Timeless Connection 11
    Timeless Connection 12
    Timeless Connection 13
    Timeless Connection 14
    Timeless Connection 15
    Sent on 12/23/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Mindy & Nick you two were so adorable as you presented one another with the perfect vows! I'm so glad we were able to fulfill your wedding day ceremonial dreams! You have the rest of your lives to party like MinMouse!

Jennifer Gebhardt · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Officiant in Vegas!

Dawn and Darryl were amazing and gave us the wedding of our dreams! They answered all of our questions and put us at ease as we planned our wedding from out of state. They were professional and prompt. We definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Vegas!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Oh wow! Thank you Jennifer & DeAndre! The wedding of your dreams was just that- because of your vision. We took your vision and together we planned a wedding derived from your love of one another, your family & children.

~We wish you the Best, Dawn & Darryl

Tyte · Married on 11/10/2018

Very Happy Bride & Groom!

Dawn was so patient and supportive.
    She helped us throughout the entire process, to make our
    special day, just a little more special

Sent on 11/19/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Tyte & Willie, Thank you for choosing T.C. as your wedding officiant of choice. We celebrate you and your beautiful blended family and wish you happiness all the days of your lives. xoxo Dawn
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent experience!

Darryl and Dawn where should a nice couple to work with! Our ceremony was simple and easy, just as we requested. They met us at the location we selected at the time we had agreed upon. It was a very happy day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your Halloween Day wedding was simply marvelous!

~All the Best, Darryl & Dawn
  • Xavier

Xavier · Married on 10/08/2018

Une super expérience

Nous avons passé un super mariage célébré par Dawn et Darryl. Ils étaient disponibles, agréables et très arrangeant. Nous avons réussi notre mariage grâce à eux. Je garde un très bon souvenir et je me souviendrais d'eux pour très longtemps.

Sent on 07/04/2019

(French-to-English conversion) "A great experience
    We had a great wedding celebrated by Dawn and Darryl. They were available, pleasant and very accomodating. We managed our marriage thanks to them. I have a great memory and I will remember them for a very long time. Merci"

Xavier & Jerome, we, along with our photographer enjoyed celebrating your wedding day! A special moment in the desert topped with a toast of champagne-AMAZING! All the Best. Merci

Tomasita Spain · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional Service

Timeless connection responded to requests/questions immediately. Dawn was professional and personable and I felt very comfortable knowing she would be presiding over one of the most important days of our lives. Thank You!! The Ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

I am so appreciative that you both chose to have an in-person consultation. Our connection was immediate which made for a beautiful family ceremony. Tomasita & Taryle, many blessings to you today, tomorrow and forever!

Michelle Devian · Married on 09/14/2018

She was lovely and made our process a breeze!

Our ceremony was exactly what I imagined! It was romantic and Dawn gave the perfect touch!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Timeless Connection's reply:

Michelle, it was your vision and your story, I just put the words into motion. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your BIG day! Congratulations!

Joslyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Timeless connection made my wedding cermony run very smoothly. This dynamic duo had amazing communication prior and met ever expectation I had day of!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure to help facilitate & officiate your ceremony. We appreciate you and wish you the best all the days of your lives together!

~Darryl & Dawn

Cherri · Married on 05/18/2018

What a lovely experience.. being able to get married in our new home took all of the stress out of the day. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Thank you. We certainly "aim to please". Congratulations!

Moe · Married on 05/07/2018

We could not of had a better experience. I truly appreciated the level of respect and honor with which Dawn conducted the ceremony. It was an added bonus that she also brought her husband who helped make our ceremony even more special. Mario the photographer was great as well, he had a great eye and I loved that he too was passionate his marriage of 20 years. Thank you Dawn, Darryl, and Mario, for being a blessing to us. All the best, the Evans!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Words cannot express how our team felt in the moments preparing for your ceremony. The apparent unconditional love & respect you have for one another is absolutely beautiful. You two are so in sink with one another that it gave us chills. We wish you all the best all the days of your lives together. Remember "A cord of three strands is not easily broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12

Juli · Married on 05/04/2018

Dawn and Darryl were awesome. The ceremony was short and sweet. Just what I wanted.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

As long as you're happy we're happy! You two are such the perfect match. Congratulations Juli & Chris.

~Dawn & Darryl

Toni · Married on 03/31/2018

Dawn was amazing! She called me less than 10 minutes after my initial inquiry online. She was flexible when the ceremony had to be pushed back an hour and her husband Darryl took some great pictures. I would highly recommend Dawn for your ceremony, she provides great service with a personal touch!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Oh my, what a sweet review! It was the two of you who made the ceremony a romantic celebratory occasion. Wishing you joy, peace and much happiness!

Leneka · Married on 01/28/2018

Awesome service! Dawn and Mario was very professional and assisted in making our day go as smoothly and beautiful as possible.

Timeless Connection 16
    Sent on 02/02/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Winters you brought the sunshine to your wedding day! I was more than happy to preside over your ceremony at Casa de Shenondoah. Thank you for choosing Timeless Connection! ~Dawn Angela

Morgan · Married on 12/31/2017

Dawn was absolutely wonderful to work with. Professional, personalized service and was so great about communicating with us! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking to get married in Vegas!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

It was certainly my pleasure to officiate your ceremony in a most unique & beautiful setting! I wish you both happiness all the days of your lives. ~Dawn

Janet · Married on 12/30/2017

Dawn responded to our enquiries promptly. She allowed us to tailor our ceremony to suit. We really felt she delivered what we wanted for our special day. It was intimate and meaningful and captured the essence of our wedding vision.

Timeless Connection 17
    Timeless Connection 18
    Sent on 01/13/2018

Timeless Connection's reply:

Janet & John, it was such a delight to officiate your wedding. Your personal vows brought tears to our eyes. Wishing you both all the best- all the days of your lives together!

Tiffany · Married on 11/21/2017

The most classy and elegant team you will meet. Our family and friends raved about Dawn and team for the rest of the evening. The style and energy she graced us all with was unmatched. We reached out to a few officiants, after days of research, Dawn was the most engaging and responsive, and we had only given her a 24 hour notice. We could not have asked for a better person to be a part of the biggest day of our lives. If you are looking for high class elegance, fabulous energy, superb officiating and overall personality, Dawn Angela is the ONLY ONE for you.

With Gratitude
    Tiffany & Stacy 11/21/2017

Timeless Connection 19
    Sent on 11/26/2017

Timeless Connection's reply:

I must say, it was a joy to officiate your wedding! A last minute ceremony that was filled with much love!