Timeless by Tiffany Photography Reviews

14 | South Padre Island, TX

14 Reviews for Timeless by Tiffany Photography

14 Timeless by Tiffany Photography Reviews

Janelle · Married on 06/06/2015

I've had the opportunity to work with Tiffany for the last 3 years. It's been amazing to see how much she's grown as a photographer. Tiffany is always striving to become better by attending seminars and mentoring with the top photographers in our area. Her style is natural, candid, romantic and you can expect quality in every image. Our couples have had nothing but beautiful things to say about her.

Our latest venture has taken Tiffany along with DestinationWE on an international photography journey. Tiffany has photographed areas through out Mexico, such as Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, Hidalgo, Puebla, Veracruz and Guadalajara to name a few. Tiffany is quickly becoming a Go To favorite for Destination Weddings!

I highly recommend Timeless by Tiffany for your Wedding on South Padre Island or Destination Wedding!

Paula · Married on 05/30/2015

Tiffany is awesome! Her creative talent, joy in the journey and professionalism was stellar for our daughter's beach wedding. I only met with her about our daughter's destination wedding event. Once I saw her website and her video, " I knew she was the gal to capture our memories". Thank you Tiffany, we look forward to all the Draper/Frazier photos to come. Mother of the Bride

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Tiffany made the photography part of our wedding a breeze! She was a joy to work with and is a complete professional. She is truly an artist! Her attention to detail is amazing. She was great with our dog (who was in the wedding too!), and was super flexible.
    We were truly blessed to have her as our photographer. :)

Everything was perfect! I would recommend Tiffany anytime!!! I hope to have her photograph anniversaries in years to come!

Becky · Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany is the best...a true professional and a joy to work with. She has captured my daughter's wedding day, not only making us all look our best but providing us with wonderful memories. We are all so delighted with the photos of the wedding, the newly weds have already decided to return for their one year anniversary for some 'beach shots', etc. to be done by Tiffany. I'm confident these will be equally awesome.
    --Mother of the Bride

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany was great to work with!

Tiffany was amazing she did a wonderful job on our wedding photos our photos are gorgeous.

Donna · Married on 08/31/2014

Tiffany took our beach family pictures. She was great to work with and easy to talk to. The images of my family are perfect and fun. She did a fabulous job. Her prices are reasonable. I would choose her everytime I'm in the Valley and want some photos done!.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Timeless by Tiffany Photography's reply:

Thank you Donna for such a great Review~ I look forward to capturing more for your family in the future!

Kara · Married on 06/17/2014

Thank you so much! You done an amazing job on my wedding pictures!

Kendy · Married on 06/03/2014

My daughters wedding day was the best and most exciting day of my life! I didn't know Tiffany until that day. When she showed up at our hotel to do before wedding pictures she instantly seemed warm, caring, and professional. Tiffany captured moments that I never seen happen and am so fortunate to have in a photo. Her photos are displayed throughout our house and are complemented on daily. We will be using Tiffany again in the future for sure!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Timeless by Tiffany Photography's reply:

Kendy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review~ I am so glad to hear my images are bringing joy to you & your family! Im excited to work for your family again in the future> Thank you, Tiffany

Amy · Married on 04/17/2014

We loved Tiffany! Her pricing was very reasonable & her photos turned out great. She was very fun & my whole wedding party enjoyed working with her :)

Sent on 09/15/2014

Timeless by Tiffany Photography's reply:

Amy, Your and Tom's Wedding Day may have started with clouds and rain, but I loved that you both did not let that get you down. Through the rain drops your smile & the love for each other warmed everyone in attendance including me. I was so honored to be a part in making your wedding day memorable by images forever~

Katie · Married on 02/21/2014

Tiffany was awesome, she went above and beyond our expectations.

jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Tiffany made our wedding day fun. We had a blast with pictures and she was open to new ideas. The pictures so far have gone above our expectations. She was very flexible with us and we are glad we choose her as our photographer!!