Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Timeless by Tiffany Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
14 Timeless by Tiffany Photography Reviews

I've had the opportunity to work with Tiffany for the last 3 years. It's been amazing to see how much she's grown as a photographer. Tiffany is always striving to become better by attending seminars and mentoring with the top photographers in our area. Her style is natural, candid, romantic and you can expect quality in every image. Our couples have had nothing but beautiful things to say about her.

Our latest venture has taken Tiffany along with DestinationWE on an international photography journey. Tiffany has photographed areas through out Mexico, such as Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, Hidalgo, Puebla, Veracruz and Guadalajara to name a few. Tiffany is quickly becoming a Go To favorite for Destination Weddings!

I highly recommend Timeless by Tiffany for your Wedding on South Padre Island or Destination Wedding!

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Toning, Trash The Dress

Tiffany is awesome! Her creative talent, joy in the journey and professionalism was stellar for our daughter's beach wedding. I only met with her about our daughter's destination wedding event. Once I saw her website and her video, " I knew she was the gal to capture our memories". Thank you Tiffany, we look forward to all the Draper/Frazier photos to come. Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Paula, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!! Tiffany was awesome! She made Adam and I feel at ease and she captured the most beautiful moments. She brought her own props and gave us many different looks. I would recommend her to anyone and wish we lived closer so I could hire her for ALL of our special moments. Thank you, Tiffany!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tiffany made the photography part of our wedding a breeze! She was a joy to work with and is a complete professional. She is truly an artist! Her attention to detail is amazing. She was great with our dog (who was in the wedding too!), and was super flexible.
We were truly blessed to have her as our photographer. :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany made our wedding day fun. We had a blast with pictures and she was open to new ideas. The pictures so far have gone above our expectations. She was very flexible with us and we are glad we choose her as our photographer!!

Profile Picture jessica, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was perfect! I would recommend Tiffany anytime!!! I hope to have her photograph anniversaries in years to come!

Profile Picture User4487536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany is the best...a true professional and a joy to work with. She has captured my daughter's wedding day, not only making us all look our best but providing us with wonderful memories. We are all so delighted with the photos of the wedding, the newly weds have already decided to return for their one year anniversary for some 'beach shots', etc. to be done by Tiffany. I'm confident these will be equally awesome.
--Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Becky, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tiffany was great to work with!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was amazing she did a wonderful job on our wedding photos our photos are gorgeous.

Profile Picture User4402479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany took our beach family pictures. She was great to work with and easy to talk to. The images of my family are perfect and fun. She did a fabulous job. Her prices are reasonable. I would choose her everytime I'm in the Valley and want some photos done!.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much! You done an amazing job on my wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughters wedding day was the best and most exciting day of my life! I didn't know Tiffany until that day. When she showed up at our hotel to do before wedding pictures she instantly seemed warm, caring, and professional. Tiffany captured moments that I never seen happen and am so fortunate to have in a photo. Her photos are displayed throughout our house and are complemented on daily. We will be using Tiffany again in the future for sure!

Profile Picture Kendy, 6/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Tiffany! Her pricing was very reasonable & her photos turned out great. She was very fun & my whole wedding party enjoyed working with her :)

Profile Picture Amy, 4/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was awesome, she went above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Katie, 2/21/14, 1 Review