Timeless by Tiffany Photography Reviews

Timeless by Tiffany Photography 7
  • Cheyenna

Cheyenna 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

My husband and I love our wedding pictures!! Tiffany did an excellent job! She captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 8
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 9
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 10
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 11
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 12

Timeless by Tiffany Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cheyenna for the wonderful review and the posting of some of your wedding day moments. Although the rain pulled the ceremony off the beach as intended...I think it still was an absolutely beautiful & intimate wedding day.

LINDSAY 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Very Professional and Worth Every Penny

I was referred to Tiffany by a correspondence in South Padre who listed her as VERY PROFESSIONAL but pricey so I decided to give her a chance. After contacting her and getting her pricing (she was pricey), I decided to use her business because I did not want to take the chance of not getting quality photos for such a special day. Before the wedding I was required to pay a down payment and the full payment a month before the big day. We met a couple of days before the wedding and we were able to go over everything. On the day of the wedding, she met us at the salon to snap photos of the bride (me) and bridesmaids getting ready. She then returned to the venue to take photos of the beach and reception hall. She was awesome at snapping the best shots of the ceremony as well as the reception and was knew how to coordinate large groups well. We ended up requiring an extra hour of her service which she allowed for me to pay once I returned back to my home town. The pictures arrived about 2 months later on an personalized USB drive that Tiffany mailed to us. We received over 300 edited photos of everything she captured. In the end, yes she is pricey but I was happy with the quality and the special moments that she captured. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 24
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 25
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 26

Lindsay,
    Thank you for your review and adding some images from your day as well. I truly appreciate you taking the time. Im thrilled to hear you are very happy with your experience and moments captured through out your wedding day.

Tywana 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent service

Very pleasant to work with and took some very lovely pictures. Sent the proof back in a timely manner. I was extremely satisfied and would recommend her.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Timeless by Tiffany Photography 27

Tywana,
    Thank you so much for the review. I truly appreciate it & wish you and your husband many happy years of love & laughter!

Dorie Yanchev 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Destiination wedding

Tiffany was fantastic!! Being a bride who decided to have a destination wedding I was stressed about my pictures. Tiffany calmed me down and got every picture I asked for. Which my pictures are just beautiful! I love pulling them up and looking at them. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Dorie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me! I am so happy to hear that I helped calm some of your stresses about your wedding day & that you still look upon your images from your wedding day and are still in love with them and the day!

Janelle 路 Married on 06/06/2015

I've had the opportunity to work with Tiffany for the last 3 years. It's been amazing to see how much she's grown as a photographer. Tiffany is always striving to become better by attending seminars and mentoring with the top photographers in our area. Her style is natural, candid, romantic and you can expect quality in every image. Our couples have had nothing but beautiful things to say about her.

Our latest venture has taken Tiffany along with DestinationWE on an international photography journey. Tiffany has photographed areas through out Mexico, such as Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, Hidalgo, Puebla, Veracruz and Guadalajara to name a few. Tiffany is quickly becoming a Go To favorite for Destination Weddings!

I highly recommend Timeless by Tiffany for your Wedding on South Padre Island or Destination Wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Paula 路 Married on 05/30/2015

Tiffany is awesome! Her creative talent, joy in the journey and professionalism was stellar for our daughter's beach wedding. I only met with her about our daughter's destination wedding event. Once I saw her website and her video, " I knew she was the gal to capture our memories". Thank you Tiffany, we look forward to all the Draper/Frazier photos to come. Mother of the Bride

Sent on 06/03/2015

Alyssa 路 Married on 12/13/2014

AMAZING!!! Tiffany was awesome! She made Adam and I feel at ease and she captured the most beautiful moments. She brought her own props and gave us many different looks. I would recommend her to anyone and wish we lived closer so I could hire her for ALL of our special moments. Thank you, Tiffany!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Amanda 路 Married on 10/25/2014

Tiffany made the photography part of our wedding a breeze! She was a joy to work with and is a complete professional. She is truly an artist! Her attention to detail is amazing. She was great with our dog (who was in the wedding too!), and was super flexible.
    We were truly blessed to have her as our photographer. :)

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • User4487536 路 2+ years ago

Everything was perfect! I would recommend Tiffany anytime!!! I hope to have her photograph anniversaries in years to come!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Becky 路 Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany is the best...a true professional and a joy to work with. She has captured my daughter's wedding day, not only making us all look our best but providing us with wonderful memories. We are all so delighted with the photos of the wedding, the newly weds have already decided to return for their one year anniversary for some 'beach shots', etc. to be done by Tiffany. I'm confident these will be equally awesome.
    --Mother of the Bride

Courtney 路 Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany was great to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • User4402479 路 2+ years ago

Tiffany was amazing she did a wonderful job on our wedding photos our photos are gorgeous.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Donna 路 Married on 08/31/2014

Tiffany took our beach family pictures. She was great to work with and easy to talk to. The images of my family are perfect and fun. She did a fabulous job. Her prices are reasonable. I would choose her everytime I'm in the Valley and want some photos done!.

Thank you Donna for such a great Review~
    I look forward to capturing more for your family in the future!

Kara 路 Married on 06/17/2014

Thank you so much! You done an amazing job on my wedding pictures!

Kendy 路 Married on 06/03/2014

My daughters wedding day was the best and most exciting day of my life! I didn't know Tiffany until that day. When she showed up at our hotel to do before wedding pictures she instantly seemed warm, caring, and professional. Tiffany captured moments that I never seen happen and am so fortunate to have in a photo. Her photos are displayed throughout our house and are complemented on daily. We will be using Tiffany again in the future for sure!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kendy,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review~ I am so glad to hear my images are bringing joy to you & your family!
    Im excited to work for your family again in the future>
    Tiffany

Amy 路 Married on 04/17/2014

We loved Tiffany! Her pricing was very reasonable & her photos turned out great. She was very fun & my whole wedding party enjoyed working with her :)

Sent on 09/15/2014

Amy,
    Your and Tom's Wedding Day may have started with clouds and rain, but I loved that you both did not let that get you down. Through the rain drops your smile & the love for each other warmed everyone in attendance including me. I was so honored to be a part in making your wedding day memorable by images forever~

Katie 路 Married on 02/21/2014

Tiffany was awesome, she went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 09/16/2014

jessica 路 Married on 10/04/2014

Tiffany made our wedding day fun. We had a blast with pictures and she was open to new ideas. The pictures so far have gone above our expectations. She was very flexible with us and we are glad we choose her as our photographer!!

Sent on 10/18/2014