Timeless by Milton Reviews

Timeless by Milton 5
Timeless by Milton 6
Timeless by Milton 7

Andy Norcisa · Married on 06/23/2019

Milton was nothing but exceptional.

Milton was nothing but exceptional. We wanted to have a ceremony tailored to our stories and not just the cookie cutter type of speech. He had two interviews with us to get to know us and at least one more phone call. We were planning the wedding ourselves and he was very helpful suggesting tips and advising us on our different options. We decided to also have him as master of ceremony for the reception and again he was excellent.
    One last thing. We got married in probably the hottest day of the year. He was standing in the sun, still he did not rush or change the ceremony whatsoever. He was nothing but professional and supportive the whole time. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Sarai

Sarai · Married on 06/14/2019

6/14/18 wedding

Milton gave our ceremony the best touch! He put exactly what we wanted to say in the best words. Everyone was touched by his choice of words. Milton’s personality is very great to work with and my husband and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. We will always remember Milton and be grateful that we found such a great, humble, and professional person to be such an important part of our wedding. Milton from now on I will always recommend you to anyone looking for this service, you have my word! Thank you so much Milton!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • O

Olga Cordero · Married on 06/01/2019

The wedding I had dreamed of

Milton was very professional, friendly and personable; the friendly atmosphere he provided made my wedding a memorable event. The way he officiated my wedding was fun, was lovely. My family and I really enjoyed the ceremony. It was truly a wonderful day.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Milton went above and beyond to not only make our special day unique and personalized but also Included our family and friends to make our day special for everyone. Milton was professional and courteous throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Milton to officiate any wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Timeless by Milton 8
    Timeless by Milton 9
    Timeless by Milton 10
    Timeless by Milton 11
    Timeless by Milton 12

Timeless by Milton's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. It was my complete pleasure to be part of your beautiful day. I hope you and Lorenzo achieve all your goals and dreams.
  • Yesenia

Yesenia Gonzalez · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing

There’s not enough words to explain how amazing Milton truly is, he literally brought our ceremony to life with his professionalism & you can tell that he truly values what he does. The details that he put into our ceremony, brought happy tears to both my hubby & I. We’re so glad that we chose Milton for our big day, thank you for making our big day even more memorable!💛

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Timeless by Milton 13

Alexandra Paul · Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely amazing officiant!

Milton is an amazingly dedicated, professional and reliable officiant! Even though we only found him a week before our wedding, he did an absolutely fantastic job preparing and officiating our ceremony!

We could immediately tell that Milton takes great pride in his work, and we felt completely assured that he would do a fantastic job. We were not disappointed!

When you book Milton for your ceremony, you will do extensive interviews with him about your S.O., which Milton will use to write the most thoughtful and perfect speech you could imagine, adding the perfect touch to an unforgettable moment!

We both are very grateful for the service Milton delivered and would like to recommend him warmly to anyone still on the lookout for an officiant for their ceremony!!

Thank you so so much, Milton! You really went above and beyond!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Timeless by Milton 14
    Timeless by Milton 15
  • Diana

Diana Castiov · Married on 02/17/2019

Great wedding officiant!

Milton officiated our wedding and he exceeded our expectations! He took the time to meet with us and get to know us before the wedding. He incorporated what he learned into the story he told and our guests couldn't get enough of him. He was the perfect mix of sentimental and funny and the ceremony was a great length. I would highly recommend Milton - thanks for taking care of us on our special day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Gladys · Married on 01/11/2019

He fit our vibe perfectly.

Looking for an officiant is a task that for us, had to be a good connection. The vibe had to be right.
    And with Milton it was an instant click.
    What we loved most about working with Milton is that he likes to go the extra mile, he enjoys getting to know the couple and understand their bond and relationship. He learns who they are before the wedding so he is prepared with solid material for his job. Which, therefore, reflects during the ceremony. Recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Naehomy · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing and Unique

First i want to apologize for giving a review so late. With that been said, I will forever owe Miton. First, the moment we met I knew he was going to be in my wedding. Just an amazing person and soul and so open to everything. Communication is great with this guy he is on it even if he's out of town. ( i was the one lacking because of health reasons ) Once my wedding arrived, he was there early and jumped in to it. He did thinks he wasn't contracted for and I will for ever be grateful. He made my family feel comfortable and he sweat alot in this wedding! He made sure i was ok and knew what was going on at all times. My ceremony couldn't been more perfect. He nailed every little details about me and my husband. He was also my MC and coordinator and like i said he did things that was not on his list, he literally moved the world for me. If it wasn't for him I don't know what I or my family would have done. I had a huge problem with my catering but he made me forget about that in the mean time. Milton all i will like you to know is that i will for life be grateful for you getting to my life when you did. Thank you for making my wedding magical and treating us like family. You are already family to us.
    Guys you won't regret having this amazing guy in your wedding. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Timeless by Milton 16
    Timeless by Milton 17
    Timeless by Milton 18

Lujain · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful ceremony thanks to Milton!

Milton has been a wonderful person to work with from start to finish. We had a mixed culture and we were looking for an officiant who was non denominational. We are so lucky to have found Milton! We met with him for up to 2 hours before the wedding, where he sat down with us to listen to our wants and needs in a ceremony. He then sat with us separately to get to know us and our relationship better! We decided to have him write the speech and vows for us (as a surprise based on what we talked about). He hit the nail on the head on our wedding day and executed things beautifully. I have to say he moved both of us, and basically all our guests to tears! Milton is down to earth, relatable, friendly and overall a lovely person to work with!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Timeless by Milton 19

Lindsay · Married on 11/30/2018

A-mazing experience!

I could go on and on about how amazing our experience was with Milton. (As an out of town bride), he was extremely responsive over the phone and a joy to work with leading up to our special day. He made our wedding one-of-a-kind (which is exactly what we wanted) and extra special for my husband and me. My guests are still raving about how incredible our ceremony was thanks to Milton! I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is and I couldn't recommend a better officiant than Milton. He is the BEST!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kiari Martinez · Married on 11/24/2018

Truly amazing!

I had the amazing pleasure to have Milton as my officiant and MC. His words truly touches the soul and how he takes to time before the wedding to get to know you and your partner so he can make the big day even more special. He made sure everything was on point and to make sure the bride or brides in my case are intact and not a ball of nerves lol. We had an amazing time and would definitely recommend him to people. Thank you Milton!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Timeless by Milton's reply:

Thank you Kiari for your kind review. For me, it was truly an honor to be part of such a monumental occasion. Your love story is very inspiring. Best wishes and much love always.
  • celeste

celeste · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Officiant EVER!!!

If you’re look for a wedding officiant, look no further! Milton is the Best Wedding Officiant EVER!!!

He takes the time to meet with you and asks questions to really get to know you and your partner. He makes you feel so at ease.

Milton you made our ceremony so very special. It felt like you knew us forever. You told our story with such detail. You truly captured us. Your words were so very meaningful, there wasn’t a dry eye. Without you our ceremony wouldn't have been as special as it turned out to be.

We HIGHLY recommend Milton to be your wedding officiant!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!

Let me start by saying I am on my mini-moon and I HAVE to take the time and give Milton this deserving review. My ceremony was not great, is was exceptionally perfect. I cannot picture my ceremony happening without Milton because he made it so personal and lovely. We laughed, we cried, we had a spectacular time! You will not regret having Milton on your special, I would pick him again with no hesitation! Thank you Milton so much for making this special day so amazing and memorable.

Sent on 02/25/2019

John · Married on 09/15/2018

His Services as Wedding Officiant were AMAZING! Every detail, every word was very special. Recommendations he gave for the ceremony was absolutely going with our style and they were welcomed. He was very prepared with all the details for the ceremony. At the end, EVERYBODY LOVED the ceremony and every word he said.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bernard · Married on 08/05/2018

Milton was very professional and very caring of every details I will recommend anyone to use his service. 5 stars! Thanks you so much for everything

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • User7860314 · 1+ year ago

Great experience with milton to make it very personal and all about us.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Juan · Married on 06/08/2018

Milton is an amazing officiant. He succeeded our expectations with humor and his professional experience.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Timeless by Milton 20

Stefanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Milton was very professional throughout the entire process. He took his time to meet with me and my husband in order to get to know us. We chose to have him write our vows and he did a fantastic job. Thank you Milton!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rob · Married on 04/28/2018

Milton is THE BEST !! If we had to do it again we would extend the ceremony to two hours just so he could do more what he does best: making your day truly special. From the first moment we met him, he made us feel comfortable. He interviewed us both individually. He asked personal questions and created an atmosphere where it was real easy to answer. For the ceremony he somehow created a fluent story that was touching, funny and so beautifully worded. At the rehearsal he took charge and made sure that we knew that we could just follow his lead. We truly dare to say that without him the ceremony wouldn't have been as special as it turned out to be. Therefore we HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Dear Rob & Alana,

Thank you kindly for your beautiful review. I am touched. It was a pleasure for me to be part of such a beautiful wedding filled with so much love and unity and affection. It was an honor for me to be your Wedding Officiant. I wish you both a life filled with so much success, happiness and peace.

Sincerely,

-Milton Fonseca

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2018

Milton was the officiant I chose for my wedding and I am so glad I did. He was amazing! I loved the way he personalized the ceremony to our individual love. His words were amazing. I got so many compliments from my guest on how great he spoke. He was also great with the ceremony rehearsals. He helped me plan the processional and was very patient making sure everyone in the wedding party knew their place.
    I would definitely without a doubt recommend Milton to officiate anyone’s wedding ceremony. You will not be disappointed. He’s a wonderful person!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Timeless by Milton 21

Timeless by Milton's reply:

I am so humbled by your kind words. It was my complete pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony. The both of you looked absolutely stunning. I wish you nothing but pure love and joy always. Thank you Vanessa!

Sincerely,

-Milton Fonseca

Giselle · Married on 03/23/2018

Choosing Milton to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made. First and foremost his amazing personality and attention to detail during our personalized interviews won us over right away. Milton made sure to capture the true essence of our love story and who we are, both as individuals and as a couple. The beautiful words he spoke at our ceremony touched everyone’s heart and I can tell you there was not one dry eye! So many of our friends and family told us they had never laughed and cried at a wedding the way they had at ours and we owe that 100% to Milton!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Timeless by Milton 22

Dear Gigi and Nick.

Thank you kindly for your amazing review. It was my pleasure to make a difference on your beautiful day. I wish you both, and Roman, a life filled with so much happiness and joy and love always.

Sincerely, your Wedding Officiant,

~Milton

Hannah · Married on 03/10/2018

Choosing Milton as my wedding officiant was one of the best choices I ever made. This man went above and beyond to write the most beautiful, PERSONALIZED script for our wedding ceremony. There wasn’t one dry eye in the audience and that had a lot to do because of him. We saw Milton on Wedding Wire, met him in person, and loved him instantly; we decided to give him a shot. We met again at a later date to have one-on-one individual sessions with him where we got very deep in conversation about our entire love story. He asked awesome questions that really helped him customize a speech that was very touching to both me and my now husband. I loved how he incorporated the love we also have for our parents into service, I had never seen something like that done before. He is fluent in both English and Spanish and even though I only wanted the ceremony in English, I did want him to address my husband’s mother in Spanish, and he did so, oh so perfectly! He knew exactly what we wanted out of a ceremony and he 100% delivered everything we wished for. I was really blown away with his professionalism. March 10th 2018 was one of the best days of my life, and I owe it to all the vendors I worked with, such as Milton Fonseca!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Timeless by Milton 23
    Timeless by Milton 24

Ricardo · Married on 03/10/2018

So sweet & great to work with!!

You will not regret choosing Milton as your wedding officiant. We felt a very positive and reassuring vibe from Milton as soon as my wife and I met him. He was professional from start to finish and asked all the right questions to make sure that us two were making the right choice at choosing him. My Mother in law found Milton on weddingwire and I was a bit turned off by the thought of finding a wedding officiant online, but I can rest assured that this was the right choice. The one on one interview was very impactful as he asked all the proper and right questions to receive the information he needed for our ceremony. He spoke in both perfect fluent English and Spanish during the ceremony. He spoke wonderfully of both our parents and made everyone in the crowd shed a tear more than once with his beautiful words. I highly recommend Milton to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Timeless by Milton's reply:

Thank you kindly for your generous review. I wish you and Hannah a lifetime of much happiness, love and success always. I am convinced your marriage will last a lifetime.

Kristin · Married on 01/27/2018

Milton officiated our wedding at the Nautilus Hotel in South Beach 2 weeks. He was amazing! Both myself and my husband met with him one on one prior to the ceremony. He insisted on this because he wanted to get to know us as people and as a couple to help make the ceremony personal and special. He did such an amazing job that many of the guests assumed that we had known him for awhile. Milton is so personable, professional and easy to talk to and work with. He led a beautiful ceremony (even in crazy windy weather) and made us feel very special. Our day was unforgettable thanks to Milton!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Dear Kristin,

I truly had a great time officiating your wedding ceremony and getting to know your love story. You both looked absolutely amazing. It was a beautiful and windy day, but your wedding was filled with so much love and joy and happiness.

I thank you for your wonderful feedback, it warms my heart. I know your marriage will last a lifetime. Wishing the both of you a life filled with adventure and joy along with your beautiful furry child, Chloe.