Time Into Pixels Photography Reviews

26 | Minneapolis, MN

26 Reviews for Time Into Pixels Photography

26 Time Into Pixels Photography Reviews

Chris · Married on 07/28/2018

They are incredible -- the photos are stunningly clear, they have an incredible ability to capture the perfect event candids, and their design is simple and timeless. Cannot recommend highly enough!

kassie · Married on 05/19/2018

Time into Pixels Photo booth was the biggest hit at our wedding! Irina and Greg were amazing to work with as well. They are genuine people who care about your big day and making it come full circle with their services. Their staff who worked out booth were hilarious, funny and helped create fun photos by suggesting poses and props to our guests. Irina and Gregory worked with our colors and theme to use on their template when printing the photos for guest’s on-the-spot. They even kept our album of photos online for an extra few months so we could send our guests to their page when sending out thank yous! The photo booth line was out the door. Don't plan your big day without engaging with Irina and Greg. Their photo booth will frame your big day perfectly. <3

Time Into Pixels Photography 1
    Time Into Pixels Photography 2
    Time Into Pixels Photography 3
    Time Into Pixels Photography 4
    Time Into Pixels Photography 5
    Time Into Pixels Photography 6

Gregory and Irina just took our photos this past weekend. We also used them for our photo booth. Guests loved the photo booth. So much higher quality than a lot of them out there. Also, the photo booth is very affordable, especially if you use them for photos too since you receive a discount. We obviously haven't received our wedding photos yet, but I have no doubt they will be great. I really appreciated their organization and direction while shooting our wedding.

Deborah · Married on 08/31/2014

The photo booth that actually has fantastic quality images, fun props, and the best attendant (Gregory). TIP made my wedding so much fun and created a book of images as a reminder of our wonderful day. With the touchscreen booth you are able to redo takes and choose which photos you want printed rather than having to start completely over. Also, with the setup of the booth you are able to fit big parties rather than just a handful of people. Highly recommend, extremely affordable compared to most, especially when you consider the quality.

Kimberly · Married on 12/28/2013

Greg and Irina were a blessing for us. They shot both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Not only were the pictures all absolutely stunning, but they were able to capture so many moments that would or could have easily been missed. One of the most amazing things for us was that they worked so well with my sister in law who has special needs. She is not the easiest person to photograph, but we have quite a few pictures of her that we will treasure. Throughout the entire process they kept in touch and were very accommodating to odd family dynamics and made sure that everyone was comfortable and happy. They stuck to the time table for the day of the wedding and provided tips and suggestions to make sure that the day went smooth. I never felt rushed with them or overpowered by their suggestions. They are some of the nicest people that I have met and cannot wait to have them photograph the next stage of our lives.

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2013

Greg and Irina were amazing to work with. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with them. They were extremely personable and easy going which made working with them an extremely relaxing experience - even as I was freaking out about pulling everything together on our wedding day. In everything they did they found a way to bring a new point of view to it while still capturing the elements/details I requested. Most importantly, our pictures turned out beautiful. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with them and I will most certainly use them for my professional photography needs in the future :)

Erin · Married on 10/19/2013

Gregory and Ira from TimeIntoPixels were fantastic! They were professional and helpful and able to capture exactly what we wanted for our big day! I would recommend them to anyone!

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2013

Greg and Irina were great! They were fun to have with us because they have great personalities and work so well together. I was not the bride that relished in the tedious details of wedding planning or the bride that had been planning my wedding since I was 10. Wedding planning was one of the worst things I've had to do. Greg and Irina made it so easy by knowing the right questions to ask and capturing moments I would have overlooked. I'm glad to have these moments to cherish forever! They moved like ninjas through the ceremony and reception. Not at all intrusive and they still captured all the great moments. I have nothing but warm memories as I look back on my wedding day through our pictures. We're excited to share big moments with them in the future and would recommend Time into Pixels to anyone!

Gregory and Irina of Time Into Pixels were wonderful to work with, emails were responded to quickly and at all hours of the day and weekends.
    They were very flexible on meeting times, the engagement photo session and on the wedding day.
    They were always on time and friendly.
    Their artistic work, great poses and picture composition produced a product and pictures that look great and that we are so very happy with.

Megan · Married on 09/22/2013

These guys do really amazing work!!! I get so many compliments on our wedding photos!!! I couldn't be happier with the results!!! Super awsome couple too! ;)

• User3520870 · 2+ years ago

Their photobooth is awesome. Guests had so much fun, and they dont have to cram behind the curtain

Margaret · Married on 08/10/2013

Gregory and Irina were absolutely wonderful! Not only were they an adorable couple, but they were extremely easy to work with and blew us away with the quality of their photos!! They were able to capture such gorgeous details from our special day and went above and beyond with how much beauty and genuine moments they were able to capture. They had a great eye for fabulous spots for portraits and awesome photos! I think they provide amazing work for such a great price and we can't wait to use them again for portraits in the future.

We are very pleased with Time Into Pixels Photography. Their photobooth was amazing and so much fun, and our photos turned out even more incredible. They were very helpful with planning and have so many great ideas and also listen to your ideas and what you want.

Couldn'tTime Into Pixels, Did Everything We Expected Of Them And Much More. We Couldn't Have Been More Happy.

Lisa · Married on 07/13/2013

The photographers went quietly about their business, taking moment shots and spur of the moment. Nice set up shots, also. Captured a lot of detail. Very pleasant and fun to work with. Loved the photos I chose.

Alison · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I dreamed of a romantic elopement. We really appreciated Time Into Pixels and were so pleased with our decision. They were relaxed, fun, & flexible. They made our day perfect by capturing beautiful pictures and willfully, enthusiastically being our witnesses. I'm so glad we found them while researching photographers.

• User3743068 · event on: 10/08/2013

TIP is amazing! Their photos are always beautiful and they are very accommodating :)

For my wedding they were fun but still very professional, my photos were were one of the few things I didn't feel like I had to worry about!

Kelly · Married on 05/08/2012

We have gone to Time into Pixels Photography for wedding, maternity, and newborn photos, and have been absolutely thrilled with their talents every time. Not only are they professional, reasonably priced, and a lot of fun to work with, but Greg and Ira's phenomenal passion for what they do shines through every photograph they take. In addition to taking creative and extremely high-quality pictures, they stand apart from other photographers in that they are especially good at capturing the personalities, interests, and intimate loves of the people in the portraits they create. And from following their work, I know that they are constantly striving to improve and provide even better experiences and creations for their clients. We will never go to anyone else, and fully recommend them for any photography needs.

• Y

Yuliya · Married on 10/29/2011

Time into Pixels (Greg and Ira) did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with the quality, creativity, and their ability to capture the beauty of the day and the emotions! They were super easy to communicate with and they made sure our "vision" came to life. Plus they are down to earth and just great people to have as part of your day.

• O

Olga · Married on 09/09/2011

Awesome people, awesome photographers, from the date of our wedding till today they are our photographers. Awesome pictures and awesome memories. Thank to Ira and Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a first time Mother of the Bride it was wonderful to have such a great photography experience. The photos captured treasured moments of such a special day.

• User3743815 · event on: 10/01/2013

Greg and Ira are awesome to work with! They are both very professional, and make a simple photo session loads of fun! They always have had great ideas for creative shots, and have put us in some really cool locations.

Nicole · event on: 12/09/2013

Wonderful & thoughtful couple with amazing talent!

carol & mike · Married on 09/07/2018

Greg was by far the BEST photographer I have ever encountered. Through his lens, He captured the essence of my 80th birthday party on riverboat Queen, on the St Croix river. Everyone complemented on his professionalism yet comfortableness throughout the whole event. The photos were superb and a tremendous success. I'm hoping he will come back to record on film my 90th I