Time Capsule Photo Booth Reviews

68 | Okatie, SC

68 Reviews for Time Capsule Photo Booth

Laurie · Married on 08/24/2016

Prepare yourself to have a great time!

Deanna · Married on 11/14/2015

Tony and Time Capsule Photo Booth provided exceptional service at our charity event. He was very accommodating to the whims of our guests and super patient and professional. Make sure you showcase his booth in a well-seen place. Tony also provided us with a drive with all the pictures that people took, so we could use them for our promotional pieces. Two thumbs up!

Mike · Married on 10/11/2015

We reviewed photo booths in our area for years. We saw several out and about including Time Capsule. There were a few that stood out quality-wise. What made our decision easy was the personalities associated with the business. Some in the wedding business are loud and come at you hard. Tony was relaxed and professional, more our speed, and had a ton of experience and knowledge. He was in regular contact and followed up to all of our messages. He showed up early, finished his set-up and asked if there was anything he could do to help. Once up and running, he pulled people in, kept a steady flow of guests and even manned our photo album and signatures. The quality was great and it was an overall wonderful experience. We highly recommend this service!

Janelle · Married on 09/06/2015

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding! Tony and his wife made sure everything went smoothly and created a great guest book! Everyone loved it!!

Jennelle · Married on 06/19/2015

So this was the biggest hit at the wedding. Tony was awesome. Everyone loved it and were inquiring about using his services in the future! (Some people that weren't even at the wedding!) Extra bonus points for staying a little extra longer. I thought four hours was plenty of time but I recommend five hours! They had a photo album that worked as our guest book and it was just perfect. Highly recommend them!

Time Capsule Photobooth was spectacular on our wedding day. They were amazingly helpful in the months leading up to the wedding and made sure we were happy with their set-up at the reception. On our wedding day, Tony was the best. Our guests had such a blast with him and our photo strips were hysterical, he did such a great job. It was amazing to be able to see our print-outs on the next day and you get the photo book that night! If you want to do a photobooth, go with Time Capsule and you will be thrilled with their work.

Kayleigh · Married on 10/25/2014

Six years ago I attended a wedding and they had a photo booth. It was by far the best attraction and had everyone talking about how fun it was. At that point, my now husband and I decided that we were going to have one! I had met Tony at a wedding expo at Birch Hill two years prior to our wedding. He was awesome. My family and I had the chance to use the photo booth and we had so much fun! There was a lot of room inside and it was easy to use. Tony printed out extras so that each of us could have a copy and we booked him right away!

During the planning process I had decided that our favors were going to be magnet frames with personalized inserts in them. This made sure that everyone used it during the wedding and had fun! Tony pointed me in the direction of where to order them! He even during the week of my wedding dropped them off at my moms house so we could put the insert in the magnet to be placed on the tables! My wedding was at the Canfield Casino and it was perfect. I had so many people coming up to me to tell me how much fun they had using the photo booth! Our "Thank You" cards are even a silly picture of my husband and I using it! I HIGHLY recommend having a photo booth at your wedding and I DEFINITELY recommend going with Time Capsule Photo Booth!
    Thanks Again!!!

Dan and Lisa · Married on 09/28/2014

Anthony of Time Capsule did a great job. He has a great personality and all our guest had an awesome time with him.
    He gave us copies of all the picture dud a cd and even sent us a photo book afterward. Highly recommend him.
    Thanks
    Dan & Lisa Shepard

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/13/2014

Awesome job capturing special moments from our wedding day! Each guest got copies to take home and the bride and groom have a memory book filled with the photobooth pictures! The company is very responsive to emails and phone calls. We can't thank you enough!!

Anneli · Married on 08/30/2014

We have been to multiple weddings with photo booths and Time Capsule by far has been the most fun and best photo booth we have experienced. My sister and I did a lot of research on photo booths prior to our weddings but none of them seemed to be what we wanted until we came upon Tony at Time Capsule. After meeting with Tony, we knew that Time Capsule was exactly what we wanted and the way to go. We both booked Time Capsule for both of our weddings the same day we met with Tony (almost 2 years in advance!!). After my sister's wedding in November, I knew that I had made the right decision to book Time Capsule for my wedding in August and I couldn't wait for my guests to enjoy what Tony at Time Capsule had to offer. Time Capsule has so much to offer from magnets for guests, props, video, personalization, and photo albums. The booth itself is what sold us on booking them since it can comfortably fit 6 people since every other photo booth seemed small. We had such a blast working with Time Capsule and our guests did too. Our day definitely wouldn't have been as much fun without them!

Michaela · Married on 08/23/2014

We first met Tony at a bridal show and thought he was very personable, professional and had a great service right from the start. He is honestly the reason my husband got hooked on the ideaof having a photo booth at our wedding! After viewing many other vendors we always went back to Time Capsule. They have the best product, for quality, size of photos, resolution, props and attendant! We absolutely loved working with Tony and meeting his wife, they are both amazing and he was such a joy to have at our wedding! Everyone loved it, went in numerous times and are still talking about it 6 months later! Even better we got all the photos on a CD and a guest book with signed photo strips from the night, it was wonderful and you will definitely love them too!!

Judy · Married on 08/02/2014

I am the mother of the bride and the person who dealt directly with Tony. He was always quickly responsive to answering any questions I had and professional. The photo booth was a huge success. If you want to capture those fun times at most any event, I recommend using a photo booth, and I recommend using Time Capsule and Tony.

misty · Married on 07/26/2014

The photobooth was the hit of our wedding day! Setup was done prior to the ceremony and when open, was run efficiently. Tony was great! Our guests had a blast, as did we. We received the CD of pictures within a week. Would absolutely recommend for any event!!

Andrea · Married on 07/19/2014

One of the best additions to our wedding was the photobooth. It was an excellent way to capture somewhat candid pictures of our guests.
    Tony was great to work with. Tip top professionalism while remaining fun. The actual booth was big enough for alot of people to get in and have fun while not being intrusive in the space. He has quality equipment and we used people's favorite photobooth strips as favors with magnet strips that Tony also provided.
    We received an album with all the photos from the evening which our guests were able to sign. Its one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding.
    We will definitely recommend Time Capsule Photobooth to anybody having any type of large party, not just a wedding! Our guests had a great time in it!

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2014

We had a great experience working with Tony. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth and it really added and extra element to the reception. The actual booth was very spacious (always a plus!) and looked nice from the outside which is important when thinking about the look of the reception room. Tony is incredibly responsive and very nice to work with.

• User4221934 · 2+ years ago

We are so happy we had Time Capsule Photo at our wedding reception. Our guests loved the booth and took lots of photos all thoughout the reception. Tony was great to work with and very responsive throughout the planning process. We highly recommend getting the album/guest book along with the photo booth. The album was awesome and captured some funny moments. The reception goes by so fast and it was great to have the album to look back at some of the candid moments that we missed.

Donna · Married on 05/10/2014

We hired Time Capsule Photo Booth for our daughters wedding. Our guests had a blast and some even visited the booth several times during the evening. It was fun for us to see all the pictures that were taken when we received the photo album. We never thought it would be as big of a hit as it was and Tony was great to work with.

I can't say enough about how AMAZING it was to have a photo booth at our wedding. These days good customer service is hard to find and this company is run so well and made everything so easy for us. I work in hospitality on a daily basis and the customer service was unbelievable. The owner Tony is so friendly and professional. He and I spoke multiple times and emailed before the wedding and he took the time to explain anything and everything to me that I asked. It was a huge hit at the wedding and I still can't believe that people loved it so much. We had some amazing photos captured and being able to have a digital copy as well is something above and beyond considering they print instantly on the paper. It was worth spending the money and having this at our wedding - if you are hesitating and can't decide, SAY YES to Tony. You will not regret it!

Matthew · Married on 01/07/2014

Tony and Time Capsule Photo Booth were a great and fun addition to our wedding! Not only was Tony extremely outgoing and professional but the quality and personalization of both the prints and the album provided are outstanding! We have booked Tony and Time Capsule Photo Booth for our family reunion in October and will look forward to making Time Capsule Photo Booth a staple at all of our future milestone celebrations:) We highly recommend Time Capsule Photo Booth!

melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Tony of Time Capsule was great and very easy to work with. They were super professional and very easy going when our friends went a little crazy with the props. They got our album to us and the cd of all the pictures unbelievably quickly--which was amazing! We were so happy we decided to go with Time Capsule. They only thing we would have changed was having the photo booth announced more than once, so that more people used it.

Laura · Married on 10/13/2013

From the moment we met Tony, we KNEW without a doubt we wanted him and his photo booth at our wedding!! Don't even bother looking at other photo booth companies because this is the best!! We got rave reviews from all of our guests on how much fun they had (especially with the props!) and what a great idea it was. Thanks again Tony for being such an awesome addition to our special day! Laura & Nick

Artemis · Married on 10/12/2013

Great Service!! The photo album they supply is awesome it's a nice gift for the bride and groom to see how much fun their guest are having!!! Can't wait to do business with them for our baptisms!!!!

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2013

We had the photo booth for our wedding! It was definitely worth the money. People are still talking about how cool it was and how much fun they had. We were very excited to see our pictures in the album! We also paid for the video, which was very cool! We wished that more people knew about the video aspect because we only had about a dozen. Overall we were very please and recommend the time capsule photo booth 100%.

Dan · Married on 09/28/2013

Anthony did a great job at our wedding and made a good wedding great!! Our guest all complimented on how much fun Anthony and his photo booth were.
    He was very professional from the first minute we contacted him all the way to the end of our wedding.
    He was at the location early and all set up and ready for our guest as soon as the cermony was over, and they took advantage of his photo booth several times.
    After the reception he gave my wife and I a scrap book of all the pictures that were taken and a few days later we received a professional quality disc with all the pictures on it also.
    We had over 125 people at our wedding and everyone that was there all commented on how much fun they had with the photo booth.
    We have already recommended him to several other potential clients and will continue to use him for other events and functions in the future.
    Thank You for a great job.
    Dan & Lisa Shepard
    Colonie NY

Amy · Married on 09/27/2013

Time Capsule Photo Booth was by far the best part of our wedding!!!! We had over 230 guests and they all told us that the photo booth was the best!! Tony was awesome and did a great job dealing with so many people bombarding him all night!!! Amazing job!!! Love the disk to0....a little extra he offered to always cherish the memories!!! Thank you soo much!! Amy & Steven 9-27-13 :)