Timber Oaks Event Venue Reviews

4 | Bartlesville, OK

4 Reviews for Timber Oaks Event Venue

Lisa M. · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing and Beautiful Venue

This was an absolute beautiful venue! Keith is very professional and accommodating! I went out and visited the venue multiple times to help with the vision of my wedding. The venue and location make for beautiful pictures for wedding and engagement shoot! Another aspect I loved about this venue is it cabible of being open or closed off so you don’t have to worry much about the weather.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Pam · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional!

Keith was absolutely amazing to work with! He was so caring and helped in every way he could! The venue was perfect even if it did rain and we had to move everything inside!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • O

Otis · Married on 05/25/2018

Timber Oaks Venue went above and beyond to accommodate our wedding party and guest. Keith answered all our questions quickly and honestly. He was there during the event and was very professional and was willing to lend a hand, if we needed anything. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking for great quality, excellent service and a fair price

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

I got married here in October 2017 and it was the perfect place. First of all, the venue is BEAUTIFUL! The pavilion is rustic and the woods, fields, and pond just added to the natural beauty. I hardly needed any decor because the setting was so pretty. The owner was very accommodating and helped us meet every little need we had. He was very professional and was easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. There were great options for vendors in the area to supply catering, floral, DJ services, etc. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/15/2017