Timber Line Barn Reviews

23 | Buffalo, MO

23 Reviews for Timber Line Barn

• Amber

Amber · Married on 08/10/2019

Great, awesome attitutide full of information

The gentlemen I spoke with was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the venue. Gorgeous venue well kept inside and out and beautiful scenery.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Alexis · Married on 08/03/2019

Picture Perfect

This venue has made my dreams come true. The staff, the quality, the uniqueness, the support, and it’s beautifulness is exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • BMZ2018

Brandalyn · Married on 09/25/2018

I can not recommend this venue enough! Cheryl, the venue manager, is very informative and great at what she does. Nicole and Chad, the owners, are very personable and will do anything they can to help you achieve your perfect day. On top of that, they have a salon in their barn that is SOOO reasonably priced and their skillset is amazing❤️ So blessed to have had my wedding at this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rachelle · Married on 05/29/2018

Great people to work with!! Would definitely recommend if you are looking for something nice, but also not wanting to spend a fortune! Such a great venue overall.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lizz · Married on 09/15/2017

Such an amazing venue! Its beautiful and perfect. Loved having my wedding here staff and owners were super friendly and very helpful!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2017

Such a wonderful and beautiful venue!! the people are so nice and easy to get along with!!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2017

Nicole and the Timber Line Barn crew were amazing! They were very helpful, kind, and made the whole day go very smooth. We would highly recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2016

Timberline barn was beautiful, priced right, and easy to work with!!!! The goodie barn is a big money saver and Nicole, Chad, and Kacie (hairstylist) were fantastic!!!! Everything about this place is amazing!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Timberline was so great on our wedding day! They really went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. Not only were they there when we needed them the day of, but they were available the entire wedding planning process also. They were extremely responsive in answering any questions I had. This place is like an all in one experience. They have a salon for hair and makeup, dj,catering services, and the best part, a goodie barn FULL of decor so you don't have to buy any decorations if you don't want to!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2015

Timber Line is a beautiful venue, inside and out! The owners/operators are so great to work with and really have a passion for what they do!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/13/2015

I love the way they always try and help you better your day in any way they can. I definitely. Will refer all my friend's here. This places is beautiful. I can't wait to get married here. Nicole is a super big help with whatever you need.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/07/2015

After seeing Timber Line I didn't think I could love it any more. Then my wedding day arrived, we decorated (mostly with amazing goodie barn goods), and the place came alive with music! All night I heard over and over how beautiful it is! Nicole and Chad are so very sweet and attentive. We had an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Skyla · Married on 11/15/2014

They were wonderful to work with. They will answer any questions you have and are on top of things! The venue is amazing, she does amazing on make-up! She gives you a natural look not a over the top gobs of make-up look! They have a goodie closet that you can use and I did not have to buy hardly anything for my wedding. She's extremely creative, which I am not, so she would help and give me ideas.

Sent on 07/14/2015

We had an amazing experience at Timber Line Barn. The venue is beyond beautiful, cozy but with plenty of space. Nicole and Chad are beyond helpful both before and during your event. I could not have asked for a better place to get married.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Carrie · Married on 06/04/2014

Words can not begin to express my gratitude for all that Nicole & Chad did to make our daughter's wedding the huge fantastic day it was. Thank you for all the help!! Thank you Nicole for doing her make up!! It looked BEAUTIFUL!! And thank you both for answering what probably seemed like a million questions from me!! To ALL future brides this is THE place to have your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Heidi · Married on 05/30/2014

Nicole and Chad are absolutely amazing. Nicole helps you through the whole process and is very knowledgeable in her field. Don't let her young age fool you. She is one of the most driven, professional and friendly people I have ever met. As if that isn't convincing. The venue is gorgeous! They have several options for both ceremony and reception. They also have an ever-growing closet (soon to be a shed) filled with decoration items that you can use for your wedding for free. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone needing this type of place!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • W

whitney · Married on 05/06/2014

The owner Nicole is so sweet and full of ideas. I lovvveeee the goodie closet idea!!! So creative! I can't wait to marry my best friend at Timber Line Barn!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Erica · Married on 08/03/2013

I was a guest a several weddings and I set up as a Vendor at the "Open Barn" event! I have known Nichole the owner since HS they are truly the hardest workers I know. The barn is amazing, always clean and well put together. I am also a small business owner so I understand how hard it can be! I have loved every event I have been to at the Barn and look forward to the upcoming events !!

Sent on 05/08/2014

cheyenne · Married on 04/27/2013

I would recommend this venue any day of the week! The barn and surrounding area are beautiful, and the owners were a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kristi · Married on 10/30/2016

We instantly fell in love with Timber Line Barn. Nicole and Chad are available to help with the layout and give you advice on what will and will not work. Having the decorations, tables, linens and lights already there was SUCH a huge help to us. Plus, being able to use Nicole for make-up (which was AMAZING) was more than I ever could have asked for. The barn is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, and we are so glad that we chose to be married here.

Sent on 11/08/2016

The venue was beautiful and perfect for our big day!! The owners were very helpful and responsive with everything. We also were able to use their "goodie barn" full of decorations, signs, and other goodies. The only downfall was not being guaranteed to have the rehearsal the night before the wedding. We had to do it earlier in the week, but it was fine!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Ann · Married on 01/10/2015

Loved having our ceremony and reception at this beautiful barn! We had less than 50 guests and we were able to receive a discount, which really helped us budget wise. Tables and chairs were included which was great and linens were only $5 each to rent (much cheaper than other places). Nicole was always quick to answer my questions. I had my makeup done by Nicole and my hair done by Kacie, both I thought were perfect! I wish we could have gotten into the barn earlier than 9:30am, since we had a noon ceremony. Other than that, it was a fantastic day and the whole property was just perfect!

Sent on 02/24/2015

LOVED THIS PLACE, ITS BEAUTIFUL , YOU DEFINITELY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, THE PRICING IT GREAT AND REASONABLE

Sent on 01/11/2016