Timber Creek Event Center Reviews

Timber Creek Event Center 6
Timber Creek Event Center 7

Rachel Rush · Married on 02/02/2019

A perfect wedding venue!

We had an amazing experience at Timber Creek! Jeremy and Rose were so helpful! Because of them, our day was worry free and relaxing!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mace · Married on 12/22/2018

The Perfect Venue

We had the best experience with Timber Creek Event Center for our wedding. Rose was amazing to work with and so kind and helpful. She helped do things and offered to do things that she had no obligation to do, she just truly wanted to make sure the day went smoothly.
    The bridal suite was a dream, had everything you might need to get ready for your day. We stayed the night before the wedding and it was so nice to be able to be there and not feel stressed to get things done.
    We hired an outside vendor to come and cater our wedding as well as a bartender to take care of the bar. The set up for them was great and had everything they needed and more.
    Our wedding was indoor as it was on December 22nd, so we decorated ourselves and really didn't have to do much simply because the venue is so beautiful as is. We hired a DJ for the first few hours and a band for the last. Venue easily accommodated and made setup easy.
    Highly recommend.

Timber Creek Event Center 20
    Timber Creek Event Center 21

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Timber Creek - Amazing!

Jeremy and his team is AMAZING. Jeremy, the owner, is so responsive. I felt like I annoyed him with my emails and all my questions. He was always so quick to respond and was extremely helpful. We couldn't have picked a better venue. We received so many compliments from friends/family about our wedding venue, especially from our vendors, which meant a lot to us! 100% RECOMMEND.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Timber Creek Event Center 22
  • Miranda

Miranda Lyle · Married on 11/03/2018

Better than we could have imagined

Timber Creek was the only venue we looked at when searching for our ceremony and reception venue. We saw the venue before construction began for the remodel, and we knew it would be fantastic from the plans. We visited several times and the owners were always very responsive and accommodating with our questions and requests to visit. The venue is extremely unique and our entire experience the night before and day of our wedding was better than we could have imagined. Everything ran very smoothly and the staff members on site were very helpful. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful the space was. The bridal suite is the cherry on top of an already incredible venue.

Taci Beatty · Married on 10/28/2018

Nothing short of Amazing!!

The location was absolutely beautiful. Jeremy and Stacy were super easy to work with leading up to our Big Day. Well worth the money we paid and more.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

absolutely breathtaking venue with great service! I had my wedding there last July and it was the PERFECT venue! The bridal suite was so wonderful to stay in and have as a hangout spot for the bridal party. We had our ceremony inside due to heat and the staff flipped the tables in under 10 minutes! The outside space is so beautiful and even if you don’t use it for your ceremony, it’s still great for pictures. The venue was the best, most complemented part of my wedding!

Kelsie · Married on 05/06/2018

My husband and myself found Timber Creek Event Center initially based on a beautiful photo or two that we saw on The Knot. Out of all of the options that we decided to pursue, this was the one venue that just felt right from the beginning. When you know, you know. The venue itself was beautiful, the price was right, and the owner was a perfect fit for the personality type we were looking for to have a well-executed and low stress wedding. Timber Creek Event Center was initially “Kovac’s Hall,” and was in the middle of a complete remodel when we decided to go with them. It was a risk, with us signing the contract with little more than a shake of the hand, and the vision of the owner, Jeremy Kovac, but I am so glad we decided to take that risk. He was wonderful throughout the whole process, answered each of our questions quickly and clearly, and was working nonstop to ensure everything was taken care of on time. His wife was also super sweet and helpful. They both made the whole experience low stress, and worked with us to ensure our wedding day went smoothly and beautifully. We also were told a TON of times during our wedding, including from our other vendors, how beautiful the venue was. The timber frame that they had built was stunning, the trees budding over the ceremony site, the sound system inside and outside alike was excellent, among many other details. Also, my husband and I decided to splurge and had a small firework show on site as our sendoff. This was prepared by Jeremy himself (since he has been doing firework shows for years), and it was the perfect way to end the evening. Everyone absolutely LOVED the firework show, as did we. Jeremy went above and beyond during all of our interactions. I would absolutely recommend Timber Creek Event Center, and am so glad we were able to have our wedding there.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kylie · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing venue!

Jeremy and his staff are amazing! So friendly and helpful! The venue is just absolutely breathtaking! My husband and I got married outside and it was the most amazing day! We held our reception inside and all of our guest raved about how beautiful and accommodating the venue was! One of my favorite things about the venue was the space they had for getting ready! The bridal suite made me want to redecorate my own house! Plus they had a separate area for the groom and groomsmen! 10/10 recommend!