Timber Banks Wedding & Banquet Center Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for Timber Banks Wedding & Banquet Center

Kaitlin · Married on 07/30/2016

We had both our ceremony and reception at Timberbanks and cannot say enough good things about them! Our guests raved about the location and said that they didn't feel like they were in Syracuse. Angela was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped us pick out vendors, gave us suggestions along the way, and was so organized and professional! Everything went so smoothly the day of with absolutely no hiccups! They also did such a great job of decorating the tent-it looked amazing! We highly recommend Timberbanks!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Deborah · Married on 09/27/2014

Our event coordinator, Angela was amazing to work with. She is very knowledgeable and insightful and helped ease the stress of reception planning. Our guests raved about the food provided, and the venue itself...Timberbanks is a gorgeous venue and truly a hidden gem in the Central New York area. If you are looking for an outdoor feel to your wedding but want to retain the elegance of a ballroom, Timberbanks is the place to have it.

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

Angela the wedding planner there is truly the best! There was not a moment she wasn't spot on all the time. She made sure everything went as planned even when there were hiccups that were not this venders fault. She made sure everything was what I dreamed of! I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Timber Banks is everything my husband and I dreamed of! The tent is so beautiful and spacious. My guests couldn't believe how amazing everything looked!

Sent on 08/13/2014

jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

I was more than thrilled with the event. It looked amazing. Angela was amazing, she was on the ball from start to finish.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Emily · Married on 09/14/2013

Angela and her assistant Laura were a complete pleasure to work with!! They were organized and accommodating and always brought wonderful and creative ideas to the table!! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and different and the reception was a tremendous hit!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

Our reception at Timber Banks was everything we had dreamed of and more. We wanted to have an outdoor reception and the tent was just perfect!

Angela was so helpful and I was so grateful to have her as a coordinator. She went out of her way to make sure our special day went off without a problem.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Jamey · Married on 06/01/2013

I loved my wedding at Timber Banks! The ceremony site by the river is beautiful. With golf cart shuttles for the guests, a covered golf cart to escort the bride, a tented waiting area for the bride....they really thought of the everything And the reception tent is magical. It has an asphalt floor, white draped roof and sides, and chandelliers. The best part is that it's basically a blank canvas that would work with any theme. I sprung for the uplighting which was definitely a good idea - it helped create a wonderful ambiance. And the tent looks wonderful in pictures too. They use Carnegie as their exclusive catering, and their food is amazing!! We received so many compliments on both the food and the venue. We heard from a lot of people that it was "the best wedding they've ever been to". It was around 90 degrees on the day of our wedding, and it was a little stuffy in the tent, but much more comfortable than I would have imagined.

Angela is the wedding coordinator, and she is amazing to work with. She's incredibly personable and detail oriented. With her organization, we only had to meet three different times to make sure everything was covered. She's also more than willing to help out where she can. She handles a lot of the set-up and coordination with other vendors, which helps make the wedding day much less stressful. The overall experience with Timber Banks was great. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2012

The event planner, Angela, was absolutely amazing, professional and wonderful to work with. She made everything as stress free as possible and was extremely helpful at contacting outside vendors and keeping everything and everyone on course. She went above and beyond for us and I'm so glad that she was part of our big day.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Abby · Married on 08/06/2016

(From a bride) Booking Timber Banks was one of the best choices we made. It's perfect if you love the bright, airy feeling of an outdoor wedding but without the downsides. The tent is sturdy, there are indoor bathrooms, and the floor is concrete, so weather is not a risk. The staff was AMAZING. The coordinator, Angela, and her team went above and beyond in every way. They took our vision and brought it to life better than we could have ever imagined. The day of the wedding, the tent looked beyond perfect, the staff were so friendly, and the day went smoothly. The bartender had my favorite drink in hand anytime I even came within 10 feet of the bar. I just can't recommend this venue highly enough - it was just perfect.

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2012

Our Timber Banks wedding ceremony and reception was a dream. The beautiful ceremony site is set alongside the Seneca River and made for a beautiful outdoor wedding with white chairs, the gorgeous golf course was behind us and I walked down an isle of red brick and we said our vows at the gazebo facing the river. AMAZING.

The reception site is an incredible big white wedding tent. From the outside it looks like something you would see in Alice in Wonderland, it’s just so cool and so classy. The inside is draped with white tent fabric that flows atop the ceiling; they have it decorated with permanent chandeliers, it’s breathtaking. Plus they have a permanent bar and restrooms; it was a perfect outdoor/tent wedding without the hassle of outhouses and makeshift bars. Before I found this venue I priced a tent to rent from a rental company and it was so expensive, there is no way to beat the price of this venue, especially the quality of this tent. It looked like a movie set dream tent wedding. It’s just amazing.

Angela was the person I worked directly with, I was a DIY bride and she came through like a champion and tied up loose ends I couldn’t get to and helped me so much with my DIY projects. For example, at the ceremony I wanted to leave a favor with a message on the bag with a water bottle for guests to enjoy while they waited for the ceremony. I ran out of time and had way too much on my plate. I decided that I wasn’t going to be able to get to it. Angela said, this is something you wanted and you should have it, let me take care of it for you. And she did. It was a sentimental part of our ceremony and I’m so grateful she made it happen.

We are so lucky to have had the wedding that we did. There is just no other venue in this area that offers what Timber Banks can provide. We will never forget our wedding day and the service we received in all the days leading up to it.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/17/2013

Timber Banks was great. Everyone loved the venue!

Sent on 09/17/2013