Tim Mcaskill Cinematic Weddings Reviews

49 | New Orleans, LA

49 Reviews for Tim Mcaskill Cinematic Weddings

Sarah Stanham · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Best Decision

I was hesitant about hiring a videographer, after all, I was having an amazing photographer and a picture is worth a thousand words. After seeing the six-minute highlight video Tim created for us, I was thankful we decided to, as it exceeded all my expectations! Every time I watch it, I get to go back to that special moment in time and we have been able to share it with our family and friends who were not there, as we had a very small destination wedding. So many people comment that the video makes them feel like they were there with us. Our full-length video just arrived (which the cover looks AMAZING) and we have not had a chance to watch it yet. Even without watching the full length video I encourage you to HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER!! Tim was awesome to work with! He was great with communication and put me at ease from the first time we spoke. On our wedding day, things went fantastic. Tim was able to make us all feel at ease and that comes through in the video. He is wonderful at his craft!!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Demi

Demi Bourgeois · Married on 10/25/2020

The best of the best

Tim was absolutely amazing! After seeing his work from past wedding that I stood in there was no doubt in my mind that he wasn’t going to be there to capture MY big day! He has it all figured out! You just tell him where and when to be there!! You have absolutely NO worries! I LOVE the way he is energetic and joins in with the crowd!! Great quality of footage with plenty memories that the camera caught! He is HIGHLY recommended!! I also received my footage within a month after my wedding!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Alana · Married on 09/18/2020

Tim is absolutely incredible

We really weren’t sure if we should spend the money on a videographer. However, our photographer was a bit irresponsible, so we decided it was the better choice to play it safe. Needless to say, Tim is amazing! We received the wedding video before the photos, and it was above any expectations we had. He is calm, caring, helped us in so many ways. Beyond thankful for Tim as his work.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Lindsey · Married on 07/11/2020

Best decision ever!

After months of going back and forth on whether or not to get a videographer, I AM SO GLAD WE DID!!! Not only was Tim highly recommended but he is extremely professional and you can't beat his pricing. We had to reschedule our COVID wedding, 4 times and every time, Tim went above and beyond to make this day special. The video quality is great and exactly what we wanted. With times changing due to COVID, having our special day on film allows us to share with those who couldn't attend. Lastly, my husband said that the best part was Tim was able to get really intimate up close footage and we didn't eve realize he was there. Thank you for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Mary-Claire Kraemer · Married on 06/20/2020

10/10 would recommend

Absolutely in love with our wedding video done by Tim. He did such a wonderful job and put us all at ease on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Wells · Married on 05/17/2020

Over all experience 10 out of 10

Omg Tim Mcaskill did an amazing job for our wedding. Very organized And professional. Not only did he do an amazing job but his presence there was priceless he was apart of the family even though we aren’t kin people person for real

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Krodinger · Married on 03/14/2020

Wedding video

Tim did an amazing job capturing our wedding! We love our wedding video and our highlight video. Definitely would recommend Tim to capture your wedding day!

Catherine Pedeaux · Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding video

Tim did an amazing job on our wedding video! Everything was captured perfectly. This is something we will cherish forever!!

Jill Martin · Married on 02/08/2020

Wonderful guy

Tim was fantastic for our wedding!!♥️ He was so sweet & kind the whole night! He got all up in the action & captured all the great moments of our night! Highly recommended!

• Tequila

Tequila · Married on 10/12/2019

Mr. Tim exceeded my expections. His price is very affordable and quality is GREAT. I met him at a bridal show March 2013 and his service has been great since. See you in 5 years Mr.Tim

Thanks
    Tequila & Derrick Bardel

Sent on 01/08/2015
  • Jade

Jade Crovetto · Married on 09/14/2019

One of the Decisions I Made!

Mr. Tim was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! He was very professional but also very fun! You can tell he loves what he does and he is always very accommodating! You tell him what you want and he goes above and beyond your expectations! Our wedding video is absolutely amazing and we will cherish it for years to come! Thank you Mr. Tim for being willing to go the extra mile to capture the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Courtney Pellerin · Married on 07/13/2019

Courtney P

Tim was the best videographer I could’ve ever asked for. We got married during the hurricane Barry weather scare and he was always in contact and made sure he was there on time and ready to go! He was on the dance floor all night capturing our special moments. Our wedding video was on another level and customized to fit us perfectly! Thank you Tim for making our big day wonderful and for being such a trustworthy vendor! We so so appreciate it.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding video

Tim was so easy to work with and our wedding video was amazing! He really did a great job. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Brittany Gaspard · Married on 05/31/2019

Exceptional

Everyone has a special day. Mr Tim captured our wedding day any many ways. I am so thankful for him and the wonderful job he did. I would recommend Mr. Tim to everyone.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Chloe Davis · Married on 05/18/2019

Videographer

Tim Mcaskill couldn’t have done a better job on our wedding video if he tried. Our wedding day went by so quickly I feel like I missed and forgot about so much. Tim did such an amazing job capturing every moment. Getting to watch my video made me feel like I was reliving the most amazing day of my life! I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Y

Yvette Harper · Married on 05/11/2019

Daughter's wedding

By far the best way to enjoy the wedding memories! The highlight video makes me smile every time I watch it. Tim does a montage of the best clips of the ceremony, the reception, the dancing, along with music. Almost didn't get a videographer for my daughter's wedding, but so grateful to have it recorded by Tim.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jamie Lodrigues · Married on 01/26/2019

Tim was amazing!

Our wedding night was wonderful and now we will be able to enjoy it whenever we want too! Wedding video is Amazing!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Amanda Breaud · Married on 12/28/2018

Excellent!

It was a pleasure working with Tim! I was on the fence about having a video but I’m so happy I did! He was so easy to work with! The quality is fantastic! Thanks again, Tim!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Javion Craft · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome Service!

Mr. Tim was the best! I am so glad I chose him to capture my big day. He responded quickly to my inquiry about having him for my wedding day. He’s very professional and does a great job at what he does. The whole process from the time of my booking until the big day was smooth thanks to Mr. Tim. He captured every special moment of our big day. The highlight video was so awesome, and the quality was great. The actual wedding video was perfect and he did not miss one special moment. Every time was done very quickly too!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Tim is super talented!

Tim was amazing from start to finish! We had interviewed several others, but our choice to hire Tim was an easy one. His prices were fair, and we could tell that he would put a lot of time and care into his work. When we saw the video, we knew with certainty that this was true! We really appreciate his attention to detail and will cherish our biggest day captured on film for the rest of our lives. Thank you for your hard work, Tim! You are very talented, and we will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Baylee De Andrade · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding video worthy of MTV

Tim was amazing! The video came out so amazing. They slow shots and layered music really made for something memorable. The sound quality was unbelievable and he did a great job of capturing the important moments. Not only was he the best priced but the most flexible with a wide variety of extras. Would recommend for anyone who wants to relent their special day is the best way!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Keeley · Married on 09/15/2018

Don’t get married unless Tim is there!

Originally I was against the idea of having a videographer, but now I could never imagine not having this amazing work from Tim. The only thing better than his finished work, was the energy he brought to our day! He managed to capture every single moment, and turn it in to the best video I have ever seen!

Sent on 02/01/2019

taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

he really did an amazing job on my wedding video! it came out absolutely perfect and i loved every second of it! would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Tim was perfect! Extremely professional, quick response time, confirmed all the event details and asked if there were certain shots we would like captured. Most of all I love how he allowed us to select some music for the video. I think I’ve watched the short social media clip video a hundred times! He was also very quick in providing us with the finished product, and followed up with us to make sure everything was received and to our liking. I would highly recommend Tim- 5 stars!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2018

Working with Tim was an amazing and pleasant experience! While researching videographers for our wedding, I did not like anyone’s work. Finally, I was so frustrated I resorted to Facebook and asked if anyone knew a videographer! A friend was kind enough to give me Tim’s name. I immediately found previous videos of the weddings he did and said, “OMG, he is the the one to do our wedding!” I showed my fiance and he totally agreed! We were not disappointed! The video came out AWSOME! He captured all of the beauty, emotions and fun at our wedding. The video flows perfectly, from editing to lighting. He also worked well with a nervous bride before and during the wedding and made everything so relaxing! LOL. If you want a GREAT wedding video, Tim is the one to do it! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/28/2018