Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Tim Davies DJ Service

14 Tim Davies DJ Service Reviews

You want an awesome DJ book Tim! He was awesome to work with and played a variety of songs!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim Davies is a fantastic DJ!! He is very organized and gives you lists for ideas of songs ahead of time to help him provide you with the best experience. He is also INCREDIBLY, REASONABLY priced!! He is so much fun and is super flexible - he will keep the party going as long as the party is dancing!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Played music I wanted to hear and we're very flexible.

Profile Picture User4462994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim did a great job!! I love his work!

Profile Picture Austin, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim was a DJ for my wedding and did a great job! Very easy to work with and very accommodating! I gave him a list of songs we wanted played and he incorporated them into a large play list that kept the dance floor hoppin' all night long. I was very impressed by his professionalism, courtesy, and ability to emcee the reception! Strongly recommend his business!

Profile Picture User4326766, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

We were Tim's very first wedding that he DJed

Profile Picture User4344113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used them for various events including Weddings, Birthdays and Corporate Christmas party's. They do an excellent job! They are fun, easy to work with & can supply lots of music to please your guests regardless of music type preferences. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim did a terrific job and made the event very enjoyable for all.

Profile Picture Lee, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim did a great job at my daughter's wedding reception. He played exactly what we wanted, and was willing to do as much or as little as we wanted as far as announcements.

Profile Picture User4321535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would hire Tim for any occasion as his personality,talent and variety of music is great non stop music of all categories and such a personal DJ. You can't find a better one in all my years of hearing different ones TIM is my pick. Huge selection of music of ganra. I'm not. Telling my age lol but he's great I'd recommend him to all ages

Profile Picture User4311650, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim was professional and comprehensive from the first time we talked to him. He worked with our musical tastes and complemented them with a broad range of music for the whole family. Knowing there would be lots of children present, he played nothing offensive or lewd. Tim's years of experience as a DJ came through: he understood the flow and rhythm of the reception. His introductions were respectful; his voice is perfect for announcements and keeping things on track.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim has been our DJ for many of our events but most importantly my wedding. He does an amazing job! I am very shy and he really helped things go smoothly at my wedding reception. I was very appreciative of that. He made me feel at ease. He has amazing energy as well! He Rocks!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I had an exceptional time and danced the night away. We were worried for that we invited/sat 600 plus for our wedding and was wondering if we could keep the long list of cherished friends and family entertained as it went long into the night. Exceptional job Mr. Davies.

Profile Picture Dr. Jon, 10/13/07, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim plays all requested music. Everyone asked who my DJ was because he was so good. Tim doesn't play music so loud that you can't carry on a conversation. He is the best.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/19/98, 1 Review