Tim Davies DJ Service Reviews

31 | Peru, IN

31 Reviews for Tim Davies DJ Service

Brittany · Married on 11/15/2014

You want an awesome DJ book Tim! He was awesome to work with and played a variety of songs!

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Tim Davies is a fantastic DJ!! He is very organized and gives you lists for ideas of songs ahead of time to help him provide you with the best experience. He is also INCREDIBLY, REASONABLY priced!! He is so much fun and is super flexible - he will keep the party going as long as the party is dancing!!

Played music I wanted to hear and we're very flexible.

Austin · Married on 09/27/2014

Tim did a great job!! I love his work!

Tim was a DJ for my wedding and did a great job! Very easy to work with and very accommodating! I gave him a list of songs we wanted played and he incorporated them into a large play list that kept the dance floor hoppin' all night long. I was very impressed by his professionalism, courtesy, and ability to emcee the reception! Strongly recommend his business!

We were Tim's very first wedding that he DJed

Teresa · Married on 07/25/2014

We have used them for various events including Weddings, Birthdays and Corporate Christmas party's. They do an excellent job! They are fun, easy to work with & can supply lots of music to please your guests regardless of music type preferences. Highly recommend them.

Lee · Married on 07/12/2014

Tim did a terrific job and made the event very enjoyable for all.

Tim did a great job at my daughter's wedding reception. He played exactly what we wanted, and was willing to do as much or as little as we wanted as far as announcements.

I would hire Tim for any occasion as his personality,talent and variety of music is great non stop music of all categories and such a personal DJ. You can't find a better one in all my years of hearing different ones TIM is my pick. Huge selection of music of ganra. I'm not. Telling my age lol but he's great I'd recommend him to all ages

• User4311650 · event on: 06/29/2014

Kids all had great time and adults also did enjoy the music. He adjusted to the crowd. Wonderful experience! Recommend without any hesitation.

Brian · Married on 11/10/2012

Tim was professional and comprehensive from the first time we talked to him. He worked with our musical tastes and complemented them with a broad range of music for the whole family. Knowing there would be lots of children present, he played nothing offensive or lewd. Tim's years of experience as a DJ came through: he understood the flow and rhythm of the reception. His introductions were respectful; his voice is perfect for announcements and keeping things on track.

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2012

Tim has been our DJ for many of our events but most importantly my wedding. He does an amazing job! I am very shy and he really helped things go smoothly at my wedding reception. I was very appreciative of that. He made me feel at ease. He has amazing energy as well! He Rocks!!!

Dr. Jon · Married on 10/13/2007

My wife and I had an exceptional time and danced the night away. We were worried for that we invited/sat 600 plus for our wedding and was wondering if we could keep the long list of cherished friends and family entertained as it went long into the night. Exceptional job Mr. Davies.

Cassandra · Married on 12/19/1998

Tim plays all requested music. Everyone asked who my DJ was because he was so good. Tim doesn't play music so loud that you can't carry on a conversation. He is the best.

Terrie · event on: 10/26/2013

THE most Amazing DJ out there! This guy knows his music and will no exactly what to play for your event. You won't be disappointed ! 5 stars all the way!

Debra · event on: 06/29/2014

Tim Davies does an awesome job he plays music that fits the crowd he is playing for. He takes request and even let's people sing if they wish. He has the largest selection of music of any DJ I have ever hired. If you want a great DJ and are wanting to have a great time I highly recommend you hire Tim Davies

• User4311132 · event on: 05/18/2014

Tim DJ'd our class reunion and did a fantastic job!!

JIM · event on: 12/31/2013

TIM DAVIES DJ SERVICE IS LIKE THE OLD SAYING GOES: WITH TIM YOU GET A LOT OF BANG FOR YOUR BUCK -- TIM PLAYS A LARGE SELECTION OF MUSIC FOR ALL AGES AND KEEPS HIS AUDIENCE UP AND GOING AND ENTERTAINED.

I HAVE USED TIM DAVIES DJ SERVICE MANY TIMES FOR PRIVATE AND SOCIAL PARTIES AND WILL USE HIS SERVICES AGAIN, IF YOU ARE HAVING A PARTY AND WANT A GREAT TIME WITH FANTASTIC ENTERTAINMENT I SUGGEST YOU CALL TIM DAVIES DJ SERVICE AND GET YOUR DATE PUT IN HIS BOOK FOR A ROCKING GOOD TIME.

peggy · event on: 03/10/2012

would recommend this husband and wife duo.... !!!!!!!! they actually play the music you want to hear and they will get your party rockin!!!! they interact with crowd and actually have people having a great time:):) we have booked them again for our daughters wedding reception this oct. 2014!!!!!

Carrie · event on: 05/31/2014

Tim does an amazing job.. Great DJ

DIANN · event on: 02/16/2014

I've know Tim for a long time and he is awesome to work with

• User4313650 · event on: 12/07/2013

Tim was very easy to work with. He does a great job at his music selection.

Kristen · event on: 04/14/2013

Tim was wonderful to work with. I hired his services for my parents' Surprise 25th Anniversary Party and he worked very closely with me on all of the details. He was easy to get a hold of and provided timely responses. I am very pleased with how the party turned out and I know everyone had a great time dancing to the music. He is affordable and is a fantastic DJ! I would definitely work with him again in the future for my DJ needs!

Laura · event on: 07/06/2014

Tim has DJ'd many events I've organized as well as attended. He has a large collection of music and is very accommodating to the crowd and what they want to hear. He has a great personality and interacts with everyone which makes our parties a fun time!