Tiger Lily by Encke Reviews

40 | Teaneck, NJ

40 Reviews for Tiger Lily by Encke

40 Tiger Lily by Encke Reviews

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this florist! So personable and attentive. I had my wedding on a yacht and Tim knew exactly what we needed to accent our unique style. Thank you so much for helping us make our day the best day of our lives!

Tiger Lily by Encke 1
    Tiger Lily by Encke 2
    Tiger Lily by Encke 3

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with Tim and Jennifer's gorgeous florals for our November 2017 wedding at Factory 220 in Passaic, NJ. I was a fairly nontraditional bride with a strong vision of my wedding aesthetic, and Tim and Jennifer did an amazing job of interpreting that vision and bringing it to life. They sourced flowers and plants from far and wide to work with our mustard yellow and olive green theme colors, and our desire to utilize succulents and other unusual-looking items in our arrangements. Throughout the process they were kind, calm, reliable, and hard-working, and we truly felt they went above and beyond the call of duty to make the florals for our big day everything we were hoping for and more. We would highly recommend them to anyone, and would certainly use them again!

Tiger Lily by Encke 4
    Tiger Lily by Encke 5
    Tiger Lily by Encke 6
    Tiger Lily by Encke 7

Karem · Married on 07/09/2017

Extremely helpful and accommodating. They had a lot of ideas and guided us. We couldn’t be more grateful with Tiger Lily by Encke. I was sad to leave my arrangements they were so pretty. My bouquet came out AMAZING! I dried it and plan on keeping it forever! Everyone talk about it :)

Tiger Lily by Encke 8
    Tiger Lily by Encke 9
    Tiger Lily by Encke 10
    Tiger Lily by Encke 11

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2017

Both Tim and Jen at Encke Flowers helped me have the flowers of my dreams at my wedding. I consulted with Tim, and I was very unsure how my ideas would come together, as I really had put very little thought into what I would want, and wanted a few flowers that I wasn't sure how well they would work together. Tim worked with me, took all my suggestions, made a way for all my flower choices to meld together beautifully, and was just really easy to make ideas with! Jen also did such a wonderful job making our ideas reality. They helped bring perfection to a vision and my wedding couldn't have been decorated any more beautifully. There was no need for extravagance for there to be elegance and beauty. They also went above and beyond to make sure I would get the lilies of the valley I asked for in my bouquet. Thank you so much!!

Tiger Lily by Encke 12
    Tiger Lily by Encke 13
    Tiger Lily by Encke 14
    Tiger Lily by Encke 15
    Tiger Lily by Encke 16
    Tiger Lily by Encke 17

Elizabeth · Married on 11/22/2016

Tim was great to work with. He listened to our ideas and came up with excellent suggestions based on what we wanted to achieve. You are in great hands with Tim - super professional and artistic.

Amy · Married on 05/19/2016

The customer service was incredible and they really helped me and my husband pick out the best flowers for our wedding. I highly recommend Tiger Lily by Encke!

Wow. I don't think I could be happier with my flowers from Tiger Lily by Encke. Tim is the sweetest. His smile, positivity, and immediate clear understanding of what I wanted for my wedding made me book their services for my 150 person event. After showing him a few pictures from Pinterest, sharing a few likes and dislikes, Tim's creativity sprung to life. He described a gorgeous pair of branches with dripping flowers for our ceremony, centerpieces that were original and indicative of my personality, and bouquets that gracefully enhanced everything. I don't know much about flowers, but Tim pulled out books of pictures of different blooms to show what he was describing. His knowledge of the venue (Maritime Parc) was a huge help.

Tim's wife and partner brought his designs to life in an even more perfect way than imagined. And, after a request to make one small change (literally 1 - to remove a small amount of long green grass - no idea what it's called - change), she came through and somehow made the final centerpieces more beautiful than the sample.

What really set this duo apart was that they stayed at the venue to move and reset the centerpieces behind our sweetheart table. Something they easily could have had the venue do, but they did it themselves to ensure it was perfect. It was.

On top of all of this, Tim made tweaks to his original design to stick to my budget. To note - his original pricing wasn't too far off.

I would recommend this florist a million times over and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Tiger Lily by Encke's reply:

Thank you so much! We're blushing. We so much enjoyed working with you, as well. You were one very easy bride! Wishing you all the love and laughter you can stand.

Tawni · Married on 01/16/2016

I am so over joyed with the amazing work of both Tim and Jennifer of Tiger Lily By Encke Florist. Tim was so helpful, fun and had very creative ideas. Both of them truly created what we envisioned for both our ceremony and reception flowers. We knew right away that we wanted to work with them. Every suggestion I loved. I wanted to have our table centerpieces to have a very personal touch, so my husband and I saved all of our bottles of wine that we received as gifts from our engagement party and from other friends and family. My bridesmaids and I did some DIY and frosted and flocked the bottles to look like snow (We had a Winter Theme) . Tim and Jennifer used these bottles as the Vases and created a spectacular center piece. Seeing the first sample brought tears to my eyes. When I walked into the reception Ball room with my husband, We were both over joyed. It was exactly what we wanted. Tim also created a Masterpiece for our ceremony. On either side of us stood 6 ft birch and willow branches, with accents of White Dendrobium orchids, that completely surrounded us. I will definitely use Tiger Lily again in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Tiger Lily by Encke's reply:

Thank you so much, Tawni. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Rich. It is especially a pleasure to work with someone like you who has a well developed eye and passion for art. We wish you both all the very best.

Stefanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Tim Blunk is a rockstar. I was considering doing my flowers on my own but decided to use a florist instead. I am so very glad I did. Fortunately and surprisingly, Tim at Tiger Lily had my date open. When I met with him I had a general idea of the style/theme I wanted, but other than that, I knew next to nothing about flowers. Within minutes, he had several ideas sketched out, flowers to use, etc. He immediately put my mind at ease and completely grasped exactly what I was looking for - something different, outside the box, other than roses type of style.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding he was so responsive - anytime he had a question he reached out. Anytime he looked for flowers that may have worked in my arrangements he contacted me to let me know what he thought of them. He was so incredibly flexible and helpful and would not settle for anything less than perfect.

The day of the wedding I was so excited to see how everything came together. He nailed it. I received so many compliments from my guests. I could not have asked for an easier person to work with. His creativity and vision cannot be compared. Insane value, professionalism, service, you name it. 100% recommend Tim! Thank you a million!

Tim & Jennifer are a great team. They listen to your ideas and just make them work in ways you could never imagine! My flowers were out of this world. People are still talking about them and I've been asked by multiple guests (and those who saw pictures) who my florist was! Tim is awesome to work with. His wife has such a great eye for the little things that make a huge difference. For example, She will tell you what flowers will look best in your bouquet, even if this means it's a less expensive flower! They are not greedy like other vendors and will completely work within your means! Give them a call!

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Working with Tim was an absolute pleasure. His knowledge and passion for flowers is unparalleled. It is such a pleasure to work with someone who clearly loves what they do. My bridal bouquet was stunning and completely exceeded my expectations, as I was married in October and Tim was able to procure some of my wish-list flowers that were out of season. My centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. All of the arrangements were put together with taste and care. Furthermore, Tim went above and beyond by complying with some odd rules that were required to be followed at my reception location. I would definitely use Tiger Lily again in the future. Excellent experience and products.

Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

Tiger Weddings was one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning my wedding. Tim was the third florist I met with and was immediately convinced that he was the florist that I wanted to work with. He was familiar with my venue and had experience with the staff there. He was respectful of my budget while still creating arrangements that I had described. On my wedding day, it was incredible to see my dreams and design concepts come to fruition and Tim and Jennifer met my expectations. I would highly recommend Tiger Weddings and hope to use them in the future.

Miriam · Married on 10/12/2014

From start to finish Tim provided us with ideas for our Fall themed wedding. Tim worked within our budget and did not treat us any different due to our budget. He is very sweet and everything that he does and sells is fair-trade/organic. He is truly a blessing and I would recommend him to anyone. He also sells crafts. On a short moments notice (day of the wedding). I forgot to order my mothers' corsage. My now husband contacted Tim who was already at the venue with no tools. He used earth's resources and made my mother a beautiful corsage. We love you Tim!!!

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

I am beyond pleased and impressed with Tim and his team with the level of service given at and up until my wedding day. Tim's creativity helped make my vision a reality. He also went above and beyond by hand delivering and setting up the ceremony space beautifully. I got so many compliments on the flowers and the ceremony space. I would recommend Tim and his team to anyone who wants an amazing florist!

Peggy · Married on 08/17/2014

Tim and his team went above and beyond the call of duty in helping to make my daughter's wedding perfect. The table flowers were gorgeous, the bridal party bouquets were stunning and we could not have been more satisfied with how beautiful the room looked. Tim was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him again.

David · Married on 07/12/2014

We couldnt be more pleased with the arrangements, professionalism and creativity we were provided with. We gave them our color palette and some flower choices and let him go from there. The result was beautiful, unique, and artistic. Thank you Tiger Lily for making our day so special!

Laura · Married on 07/03/2014

Tim and Tiger Lily/Tiger Weddings were so amazing and all of the flowers at/for our wedding reception were gorgeous. My husband and I had ideas for colors/color theme for the wedding but were open with actual flower types. Tim sat down with us and helped us choose flowers that fit our vision but would also work with each other and the hot weather in July. Also Tim was so helpful as he lead us through flower choices that fit the colors we were looking for and that were in season at the time (important to us for using local growers but Tim would have gotten us any flowers that we wanted). Any time I contacted Tim he got back to me ASAP, was helpful, and so nice to talk to. My bouquet and the bridesmaids were beautiful and the centerpieces were perfect for the tables and venue. Whatever style of flowers you are looking for – modest, elaborate, modern, classic, colorful or more neutral Tim and Tiger Lily/Tiger Weddings will do an amazing job.

• X

Xiang · Married on 07/05/2013

I was recommended by Camille of Smooth Sailing before I heard of Tiger Lilly Floral service. Tim has been very patient and accommondating to answer my questions in selecting the flowers. The temperature of our wedding day reached 95 degrees and Tim and his team managed to keep all the flowers fresh throughout. The flowers and the arch looks absoultely amazing which put the ice on the cake for a perfect day. Thank you.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Tiger Lily by Encke's reply:

Thanks so much, Xiang! We so much enjoyed working with you. I trust the yacht cooled off once you left the berth. We wish you all the best, always. Tim and Jennifer

jackie · Married on 07/05/2013

I used Tiger Lily for my wedding and couldn't have been happier. From start to finish Tim was easy and fun to work with. He loves what he does and it shows in his work. Not only was it great working with Tim but the flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend Tiger Lily!!!!

Maria · Married on 07/04/2013

Tim and Jennifer were absolutely a pleasure to share one of the most memorable days of our life with. They were professional, flexible and most important, extremely fun and responsible. We have made it a point to recommend them to our friends and family. We love their style and design and we look forward to visiting their shops again.

Everything was perfect for my son and daughter in law"s wedding! And so beautiful!!! Tim really went above and beyond to make this wedding extraordinary. I would gladly recommend him to all!!

• Mike & Kelly

Mike & Kelly · Married on 03/30/2013

We were very happy with our flowers and Tim even brainstormed with us early on and helped us create something unique for the entry way into our ballroom based off our theme. We'd highly recommend them

Sent on 04/12/2013

Tiger Lily by Encke's reply:

Kelly and Mike - we had such a great time designing this wedding with you. The Mayan altar was an especially satisfying design challenge for us. We are so pleased you were happy with the results.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2013

We clicked right from the start with Tim. We tried to create an outside the box reception theme and Tim was quick to jump in with ideas. With a theme of "Love Saves the Day" based around the Mayan End of the World calendar we tried to use influences like Mexican fiesta flags, and an altar that was all Tim's idea. We were thrilled with the look of our reception when we walked in. Give Tim's team a little room to wiggle and I'm sure they will create something to please your eyes.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Tiger Lily by Encke's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly. You and Michael were so cool to work with. We were jazzed with the opportunity to help you design something unique for your wedding. I'm really happy you dug it. All our best to you both, always.

Denise · Married on 03/02/2013

I could not have asked for anything more perfect, professional and gorgeous! My centerpieces were to die for and the flowers for my girls, myself, my groom and groomsmen were perfect down to the color of the wire wrapped around the stems. Every detail of every flower placed in the center pieces were perfect, the trumpet vases were a perfect touch with the cymbidium orchids, parrot tulips, hydrangea, etc... The placement of the Swarovski crystals at the base of all centerpieces with the votive candles and the Victorian keys are still being talked about! The vases on the bridal table with each separate flower displayed to showcase the beauty of each was a genius idea Tim! I can't thank you enough! The bouquets oh so stunning and the pomanders just breath taking! I went on my honeymoon for two weeks and when I got back I found my flowers as fresh as the wedding day! Not one petal turned color they stayed so fresh in my fridge. I dried all the flowers and put them in a memory box which I will cherish forever! Tim and Jen my gratitude goes beyond measure. I'm honored to have you friendship. Love Denise & Agustin