35 Reviews for Tiger Lily by Encke

Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
35 Tiger Lily by Encke Reviews

Tim was great to work with. He listened to our ideas and came up with excellent suggestions based on what we wanted to achieve. You are in great hands with Tim - super professional and artistic.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The customer service was incredible and they really helped me and my husband pick out the best flowers for our wedding. I highly recommend Tiger Lily by Encke!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow. I don't think I could be happier with my flowers from Tiger Lily by Encke. Tim is the sweetest. His smile, positivity, and immediate clear understanding of what I wanted for my wedding made me book their services for my 150 person event. After showing him a few pictures from Pinterest, sharing a few likes and dislikes, Tim's creativity sprung to life. He described a gorgeous pair of branches with dripping flowers for our ceremony, centerpieces that were original and indicative of my personality, and bouquets that gracefully enhanced everything. I don't know much about flowers, but Tim pulled out books of pictures of different blooms to show what he was describing. His knowledge of the venue (Maritime Parc) was a huge help.

Tim's wife and partner brought his designs to life in an even more perfect way than imagined. And, after a request to make one small change (literally 1 - to remove a small amount of long green grass - no idea what it's called - change), she came through and somehow made the final centerpieces more beautiful than the sample.

What really set this duo apart was that they stayed at the venue to move and reset the centerpieces behind our sweetheart table. Something they easily could have had the venue do, but they did it themselves to ensure it was perfect. It was.

On top of all of this, Tim made tweaks to his original design to stick to my budget. To note - his original pricing wasn't too far off.

I would recommend this florist a million times over and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Betsy, 1/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I am so over joyed with the amazing work of both Tim and Jennifer of Tiger Lily By Encke Florist. Tim was so helpful, fun and had very creative ideas. Both of them truly created what we envisioned for both our ceremony and reception flowers. We knew right away that we wanted to work with them. Every suggestion I loved. I wanted to have our table centerpieces to have a very personal touch, so my husband and I saved all of our bottles of wine that we received as gifts from our engagement party and from other friends and family. My bridesmaids and I did some DIY and frosted and flocked the bottles to look like snow (We had a Winter Theme) . Tim and Jennifer used these bottles as the Vases and created a spectacular center piece. Seeing the first sample brought tears to my eyes. When I walked into the reception Ball room with my husband, We were both over joyed. It was exactly what we wanted. Tim also created a Masterpiece for our ceremony. On either side of us stood 6 ft birch and willow branches, with accents of White Dendrobium orchids, that completely surrounded us. I will definitely use Tiger Lily again in the future.

Profile Picture Tawni, 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Tim Blunk is a rockstar. I was considering doing my flowers on my own but decided to use a florist instead. I am so very glad I did. Fortunately and surprisingly, Tim at Tiger Lily had my date open. When I met with him I had a general idea of the style/theme I wanted, but other than that, I knew next to nothing about flowers. Within minutes, he had several ideas sketched out, flowers to use, etc. He immediately put my mind at ease and completely grasped exactly what I was looking for - something different, outside the box, other than roses type of style.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding he was so responsive - anytime he had a question he reached out. Anytime he looked for flowers that may have worked in my arrangements he contacted me to let me know what he thought of them. He was so incredibly flexible and helpful and would not settle for anything less than perfect.

The day of the wedding I was so excited to see how everything came together. He nailed it. I received so many compliments from my guests. I could not have asked for an easier person to work with. His creativity and vision cannot be compared. Insane value, professionalism, service, you name it. 100% recommend Tim! Thank you a million!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Tim & Jennifer are a great team. They listen to your ideas and just make them work in ways you could never imagine! My flowers were out of this world. People are still talking about them and I've been asked by multiple guests (and those who saw pictures) who my florist was! Tim is awesome to work with. His wife has such a great eye for the little things that make a huge difference. For example, She will tell you what flowers will look best in your bouquet, even if this means it's a less expensive flower! They are not greedy like other vendors and will completely work within your means! Give them a call!

Profile Picture User5618301, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Tim was an absolute pleasure. His knowledge and passion for flowers is unparalleled. It is such a pleasure to work with someone who clearly loves what they do. My bridal bouquet was stunning and completely exceeded my expectations, as I was married in October and Tim was able to procure some of my wish-list flowers that were out of season. My centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. All of the arrangements were put together with taste and care. Furthermore, Tim went above and beyond by complying with some odd rules that were required to be followed at my reception location. I would definitely use Tiger Lily again in the future. Excellent experience and products.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tiger Weddings was one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning my wedding. Tim was the third florist I met with and was immediately convinced that he was the florist that I wanted to work with. He was familiar with my venue and had experience with the staff there. He was respectful of my budget while still creating arrangements that I had described. On my wedding day, it was incredible to see my dreams and design concepts come to fruition and Tim and Jennifer met my expectations. I would highly recommend Tiger Weddings and hope to use them in the future.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish Tim provided us with ideas for our Fall themed wedding. Tim worked within our budget and did not treat us any different due to our budget. He is very sweet and everything that he does and sells is fair-trade/organic. He is truly a blessing and I would recommend him to anyone. He also sells crafts. On a short moments notice (day of the wedding). I forgot to order my mothers' corsage. My now husband contacted Tim who was already at the venue with no tools. He used earth's resources and made my mother a beautiful corsage. We love you Tim!!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am beyond pleased and impressed with Tim and his team with the level of service given at and up until my wedding day. Tim's creativity helped make my vision a reality. He also went above and beyond by hand delivering and setting up the ceremony space beautifully. I got so many compliments on the flowers and the ceremony space. I would recommend Tim and his team to anyone who wants an amazing florist!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tim and his team went above and beyond the call of duty in helping to make my daughter's wedding perfect. The table flowers were gorgeous, the bridal party bouquets were stunning and we could not have been more satisfied with how beautiful the room looked. Tim was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him again.

Profile Picture Peggy, 8/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We couldnt be more pleased with the arrangements, professionalism and creativity we were provided with. We gave them our color palette and some flower choices and let him go from there. The result was beautiful, unique, and artistic. Thank you Tiger Lily for making our day so special!

Profile Picture David, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tim and Tiger Lily/Tiger Weddings were so amazing and all of the flowers at/for our wedding reception were gorgeous. My husband and I had ideas for colors/color theme for the wedding but were open with actual flower types. Tim sat down with us and helped us choose flowers that fit our vision but would also work with each other and the hot weather in July. Also Tim was so helpful as he lead us through flower choices that fit the colors we were looking for and that were in season at the time (important to us for using local growers but Tim would have gotten us any flowers that we wanted). Any time I contacted Tim he got back to me ASAP, was helpful, and so nice to talk to. My bouquet and the bridesmaids were beautiful and the centerpieces were perfect for the tables and venue. Whatever style of flowers you are looking for – modest, elaborate, modern, classic, colorful or more neutral Tim and Tiger Lily/Tiger Weddings will do an amazing job.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was recommended by Camille of Smooth Sailing before I heard of Tiger Lilly Floral service. Tim has been very patient and accommondating to answer my questions in selecting the flowers. The temperature of our wedding day reached 95 degrees and Tim and his team managed to keep all the flowers fresh throughout. The flowers and the arch looks absoultely amazing which put the ice on the cake for a perfect day. Thank you.

Profile Picture Xiang, 7/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Tiger Lily for my wedding and couldn't have been happier. From start to finish Tim was easy and fun to work with. He loves what he does and it shows in his work. Not only was it great working with Tim but the flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend Tiger Lily!!!!

Profile Picture jackie, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tim and Jennifer were absolutely a pleasure to share one of the most memorable days of our life with. They were professional, flexible and most important, extremely fun and responsible. We have made it a point to recommend them to our friends and family. We love their style and design and we look forward to visiting their shops again.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect for my son and daughter in law"s wedding! And so beautiful!!! Tim really went above and beyond to make this wedding extraordinary. I would gladly recommend him to all!!

Profile Picture User3417862, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were very happy with our flowers and Tim even brainstormed with us early on and helped us create something unique for the entry way into our ballroom based off our theme. We'd highly recommend them

Profile Picture Mike & Kelly, 3/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We clicked right from the start with Tim. We tried to create an outside the box reception theme and Tim was quick to jump in with ideas. With a theme of "Love Saves the Day" based around the Mayan End of the World calendar we tried to use influences like Mexican fiesta flags, and an altar that was all Tim's idea. We were thrilled with the look of our reception when we walked in. Give Tim's team a little room to wiggle and I'm sure they will create something to please your eyes.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/30/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for anything more perfect, professional and gorgeous! My centerpieces were to die for and the flowers for my girls, myself, my groom and groomsmen were perfect down to the color of the wire wrapped around the stems. Every detail of every flower placed in the center pieces were perfect, the trumpet vases were a perfect touch with the cymbidium orchids, parrot tulips, hydrangea, etc... The placement of the Swarovski crystals at the base of all centerpieces with the votive candles and the Victorian keys are still being talked about! The vases on the bridal table with each separate flower displayed to showcase the beauty of each was a genius idea Tim! I can't thank you enough! The bouquets oh so stunning and the pomanders just breath taking! I went on my honeymoon for two weeks and when I got back I found my flowers as fresh as the wedding day! Not one petal turned color they stayed so fresh in my fridge. I dried all the flowers and put them in a memory box which I will cherish forever! Tim and Jen my gratitude goes beyond measure. I'm honored to have you friendship. Love Denise & Agustin

Profile Picture Denise, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am ashamed that it took me this long to write a review about the beauty that is Tim and Tiger Lily by Encke. The entire staff is GOLD. Once you create the relationship with them...they will make sure you're happy whether it's the wedding or your anniversary :-)

Creatively, Tim and Jennifer are unmatched. I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful our bouquets, centerpieces, and even cake turned out to be. They listened to my vision and added their genius to make a product that I cry just thinking about.

Professionally, they will become as close as family to make sure you're happy and hello FAIR TRADE!! They are very responsive and super easy to work with. They will work with you no matter what your budget is BUT if you give them free reign...they will create a purely blissful wedding.

Hire them...this is one vendor a bride does not have to stress over.

Profile Picture christin, 12/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiger Lily is an amazing floral shop! I had been going there for some time prior to selecting them as my wedding florist. Tim is so great! He is friendly, knowledgable, artistic, and PATIENT (you need patience to work with brides lol). He listened every time I changed my mind AND made me feel at ease whenever I had doubts about my choices. The end products were beyond my imagination and expectations! My bouquet was BREATHTAKING! My dark purple/black calla lillies and silverstone/lavender roses was so beautiful, just how I had hoped! My bridesmaids bouquets were equally as gorgeous! Honestly, I cared more about my own bouquet, I was just specific about the type of flowers I wanted/didn't want, I didn't think about much else but omg were they beautiful! Had I had any other bouquet, I am sure I would have been jealous. My centerpieces (which I changed designs I don't know how many times) came out exactly as I has hoped also. Everything was just phenomenal and the service/flexibility was fantastic. Thank you so much Tim, Jennifer, and everyone that helped make my florals sensational!

Profile Picture User2707439, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Tiger Lily here at the Wedding Wire because I was looking for some flower vendors close to my home and with good recommedations. I am so happy that I found them! Since our first meeting with Tim my now husband and I were sold, not only for Tim's nice and relax personality but because we could tell since the first moment that he was a real artist and truly a professional. We told him our ideas and color scheme and he created a great concept for our centerpieces and my bouquet. Later on and closer to the wedding date I had a meeting with him and his wife Jennifer to show me a sample of the flower arrangements we would have the day of the wedding and it was beautiful. Tim and Jennifer assured me that everything would be perfect on the wedding. Finally the day of the wedding was here and I can't tell you HOW PERFECT everything was. The flowers were amazing!!! People are still calling and telling us how beautiful the reception looked with the gorgeous flower centerpieces (we had a combination of hi and low centerpieces). The flowers truly made the reception. My bouquet was a dream and the flowers were so fresh that even after a week some of them were still alive. Tiger Lily was one of my favorite vendor to work with and they really worked within my budget.

If you are looking for a great florist, you have found the place! You would not regret picking Tiger Lily as your florist.

JM

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/1/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tim was a pleasure to work with. I know very little about flowers and only had a slight idea about what I wanted. After explaining to him the setting of the wedding and giving him a color scheme to work with, Tim was able to come up with something better than I could have every imagined. The bouquets were gorgeous and unlike anything I've ever seen before. I had also asked him to decorate the cake with some flowers, again with minimal instruction, and it came out gorgeous!

I had also requested a simple arch for the wedding ceremony on the beach, and again my expectations were exceeded.

I highly recommend Tiger Lily by Encke. They are very knowledgeable and artistic with everything they do.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews