Tiffany's Bakery, Akron Ohio Reviews

1 User photo

Tiffany's Bakery, Akron Ohio 1
  • Candice

Candice · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Tiffany's constructed a gorgeous, and equally delicious 5 tier cake for our guests. Everyone loved how beautiful the design was -- they brought my vision to life, adding to the decor of our reception. Would recommend to all brides in the Akron area.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Sydney Poole · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Wedding Cake

Tiffany’s Bakery did such an amazing job on my wedding cake! From the flavor to the appearance, it was all perfect. We opted for a 4 tier wedding cake, each tier being a different flavor. The flavors we selected were chocolate with buttercream, yellow with raspberry, spice with apple, and banana with buttercream- all of which were amazing! Guests loved the different variety! I can’t recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Tiffany's Bakery, Akron Ohio 2

Cristina · Married on 09/01/2018

Bruce was great to work with and delivered the most beautiful wedding cake! Not only was it stunning, but it was delicious, too!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sam · Married on 10/28/2017

Tiffanys provided me with a wonderful and delicious wedding cake! They suggested I try the spice cake for my fall wedding and by was I happy they did! They were easy to work with and prices were fair. Would recommend

Sent on 10/30/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

The wedding cake looked just like I imagined and it tasted even better! Tiffany's Bakery was easy to work with and you get to work with such amazing people!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

Tiffany's Bakery was great to work with! We did a tasting with them and thought they had - by far - the best cake we tasted. It's going to be hard saving the top for our first anniversary - it was so delicious we might want to eat it sooner! Bruce was really easy to work with and very accommodating - we changed one of the frosting colors the week before the wedding and that was not a problem at all.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/12/2017

Needed a 5-tier wedding cake with 60 days until the wedding date, and Tiffany's Bakery rose to the challenge. Oh..and I should mention this was all done over the phone and email - no tasting appointment because the couple had been living several states away during their wedding planning and had forgotten about the cake. "Fairy Godmother" that I am, I stepped in and again, from out of state, worked with Bruce Fisher to create a fairy tale wedding cake for the bride. 5 tiers of white, chocolate and marble cake with fresh flowers that took the bride's breath away. Not only was it gorgeous, but it tasted fantastic. All over the phone, via email with photos, and I finally met Bruce in person the day before the wedding when I got into town. HIGHLY recommend Tiffany's Bakery.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

My cake from Tiffany's was absolutely gorgeous and was just what I was envisioning. The decorater was even able to incorporate the lace pattern of my dress into the design on the cake. Maybe even more importantly - the cake was so delicious. I had heard that with a cake station not as much cake is typically eaten by guests, but every bite of cake was eaten at my wedding. I found out later that some guests went back for 2 or even 3 pieces to try all of the delicious flavors :) I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

We had the experience of tasting Tiffany's cake prior to our wedding, however, our wedding was the first time working with Tiffany's and we could not be happier that we did! Our cake was not only absolutely beautiful, but tasted so great as well! We ordered 5 different flavors and didn't have a single piece left, we look forward to our first anniversary to dig in again :)

Sent on 08/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Tiffany's for our wedding cake this May and it was DELICIOUS and beautiful! We tried about 4 different area bakeries and Tiffany's was hands-down the most delicious. I don't normally think wedding cake is very tasty, but our guests kept talking about how good it was! The bakery owner was extremely friendly and professional during our tasting session and as we picked out a design. The cake turned out beautiful as well and looked exactly like what I wanted!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Angela crafted both our grooms cake and the wedding cake. She did a fantastic job! The attention to detail and requested color matching was perfection! The coconut flavoring on the grooms cake and plain and simple buttercream for the wedding cake were the best we’ve ever had. All were delivered in a timely manner and in pristine condition. Thank you to Tiffany’s!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Heather · Married on 01/28/2017

We absolutely loved having Tiffany's make our wedding cake. They have made all of my cakes since my baptism and the cakes are so fresh and beautiful! They listen to exactly what you want and discuss all the options! They have great cake stands and decorated our cake beautifully the day of!

Sent on 02/28/2017

rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

Wonderful cake. We chose the yellow cake and it was delicious!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 11/12/2016

Talk about a perfect cake!! Bruce made our six-tier white and gold cake the cake you dream of! It was absolutely perfect. Plus- it tasted even better! Our guests were absolutely delighted to have a cake that was not only pleasing in looks but that was good to eat as well! Super accommodating to design and preferences also!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany's is Amazing!! We had them do our wedding cake recently and we got so many comments from our guests about how good this cake was! We did a smaller tier cake with kitchen cakes to help with cost and they are VERY reasonably priced. We did the white with custard filling, white with strawberry filling, and yellow cake with chocolate filling. SO GOOD!! Would highly recommend them to anyone. :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Very flexible with what we wanted, great value, beautiful job.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/08/2016

Beautiful and most delicious cake! I've been working in wedding catering since I've been a teenager for 10 years. I have had the opportunity to taste many wedding cakes and my favorite by far is Tiffany's. I knew when it was time for my wedding I would choose them! I give Tiffany's Bakery my highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Absolutely perfect in every way ! Tiffany's Bakery prepared a beautiful, cost efficient and delicious Wedding cake. Many guests raved about the almond flavored cake with raspberry filling. It was exceptionally good - truly the best Wedding cake we have ever tasted. To future brides and grooms - you will always thank yourselves for choosing Tiffanys ~ REALLY.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

We were so happy with the service provided by Tiffany's Bakery! Our wedding cake was beautiful, tasted wonderful, and Bruce was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend Tiffany's Bakery!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

My cake was everything I wanted and more! Gorgeous and delicious!! I recommend them to everyone I know!
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

The flavor of the cake was amazing! I showed the decorator a picture of what I wanted, and it was recreated flawlessly. I would definitely recommend Tiffany's Bakery!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Diana · Married on 09/25/2015

Tiffany's bakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake! Not only were they super easy and friendly to work with but I had sent them a photo of the cake I wanted and not only did they nail the look, the cake looked even better than the picture I sent them. The cake was GORGEOUS and delicious! They are a talented team :)

Sent on 10/03/2015

Cheryl · Married on 09/12/2015

We were so happy with Tiffany's Bakery for our wedding cake. When we called to set up our taste test, we heard that one of their flavors was banana. It wasn't a flavor we considered, but decided to try it. That was so incredibly delicious. Our cake was part chocolate and part banana. Not only were they very flavorful, but so moist. I had taken some ideas when we met with Bruce. Between him and his staff, they came up with the perfect design. We were so pleased with how it came out. Many guests commented on how fabulous it looked. This was our first time at Tiffany's, but we have been back since and plan to order other cakes from them. Also, if you are looking for pastries, they have some unbelievable products. I'm glad I don't live closer or I would end up really fat.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2015

Bruce at Tiffany's was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. He worked around my schedule and was so willing to. The last time I went to finalize all our details, I met with a cake decorator (I think her name was Angela), but she too was incredible and so so sweet. DEFINITELY recommend Tiffany's!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Kayle · Married on 06/20/2015

Tiffany's was the BEST choice for my wedding cake! We worked with one of the owners, Bruce, and he was always so great about communication and very attentive and nice! The value was also THE BEST-we utilized the option of doing kitchen cakes with a smaller tiered cake to save money (and we also got a couple discounts as a result of our other vendors) and we got a really great deal. And the finished results were perfection: the cake was beautiful and everything I wanted! And everyone raved about how delicious the cake was (much better than any wedding cake they've ever had!)--they make everything from scratch and fresh, never frozen. Tiffany's has THE BEST buttercream frosting I have ever tasted (I am a baker as well so I'm picky!). We had 3 different cake flavor/filling options and they all were sooo good: white cake with vanilla custard filling, white cake with strawberry filling, and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling! I will definitely be returning to Tiffany's for events in the future!

Sent on 07/02/2015