Tiffany Murray Photography Reviews

27 | Nova, OH

27 Reviews for Tiffany Murray Photography

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Words cannot describe how happy I was to have Tiffany and her husband at my wedding. She was incredibly helpful and professional. We had a backyard wedding and Tiffany helped us stay organized and keep the event flowing. We also had limited venue space, but Tiffany took the time to scope out the venue and found places we could take pictures that I would never have even thought of. I have a large family that's challenging to keep organized during photographs, she was incredibly patient and professional during the process. I also shared a few ideas of poses I had found, Tiffany used every one I had liked, and many more of her own. I highly recommend Tiffany and her husband. They were professional, friendly, easy going and organized, it was such a pleasure to have them.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Tiffany and her husband did an amazing job and were great to work with! The pictures of our special day are nothing short of amazing! Highly recommend Tiffany! She captured everything exactly like I had envisioned and I am 110% happy with every single photo!! I can't thank her enough for the amazing memories she captured that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime ??

Sent on 07/28/2017

Marissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Tiffany! The pictures we absolutely gorgeous, and we love our photo book.
    Thank you so much for providing us with these pictures to celebrate for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Tiffany and her husband Craig did an amazing job at our wedding. She was extremely flexible and helpful in trying to finalize a timeline as well as coming up with a last minute rain plan. She was also a great trooper on our very cold and windy wedding day in May. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 02/04/2017

Tiffany and her husband were absolutely wonderful!! Had lots of patience when trying to photograph my one year old as part of our wedding party. They did a wonderful job of posing everyone and helping me (I am not a photogenic person) but Tiffany was able to position me and tell me what to do and our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous!! They were not demanding or pushy, let things be done our way yet showed me what to do. Would recommend her to anyone, absolutely wonderful and such a sweetheart.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

Tiffany was great! My pictures turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Tiffany and her husband photographed our October wedding and all I can say is amazing. Tiffany not only captured beautiful moments she captured the emotion. The joy, the love, the (happy) tears and the FUN. I love looking at our pictures over and over again!!!! THANK YOU Tiffany!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Theresa · Married on 09/10/2016

Responds very quickly & is very professional! Pictures are beautiful!!!! Very happy with our pictures!! Will definitely use again for our future!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

We had Tiffany do our engagement and wedding photography and could not have been happier. She is easy to communicate with and is such a pleasant person who makes the experience great for you! Her and her husband are a team for the wedding and work well with one another. The photos we received were amazing and captured the happiness and fun throughout the entire night!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Brandi · Married on 10/24/2015

Not enough room to say all the amazing things that need said blew my expectations out of the water

Sent on 01/31/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2015

Tiffany and her husband are amazing photographers! I tell everyone about them!! I love them so much i moved my wedding date just so i could have them be my photographers for my wedding!! They are very talented! I will used them fro my engagement and wedding photos and will be sure to for maternity and newborn and family in the future! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job on our wedding day. Best Wishes - Tiffany and Darron Scriver

Sent on 12/27/2016

Tiffany was awesome to work with! Very professional and knows how to work a wedding! I loved that I didn't have to ask her to do anything, she was just on top of it and took all the pictures I wanted! Through the rain and cold she and her husband were troopers and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Tiffany was so great to work with and was extremely accommodating to all of our needs! She helped stay within our budget and was attentive to all our requests. Her and her husband definitely captured the essence of our special day and the photos were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Tiffany for any occasion and will use her services in the future.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Tiffany did a terrific job for us on our wedding day. All of the pictures were beautiful and she was very easy to work with. The editing and photo touch-up after the wedding was terrific as well. I highly recommend using Tiffany for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Marlana · Married on 04/18/2015

Tiffany is an amazing photographer! Absolutely loved her work, and so glad we chose her to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • User5191362 · 2+ years ago

Tiffany and her husband were great! My final pictures were above and beyond what I was imagining :)

Sent on 06/19/2015

Stormie · Married on 10/18/2014

Loved everything about my pictures!!! Always so helpful!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Cortney · Married on 06/28/2014

Very great at taking pictures and provided a great experiences :)

Sent on 01/07/2015

Hillary · Married on 06/14/2014

Tiffany Murray Photography is a top notch business. Not only do they provide high quality photographs the customer service is superb. I enjoyed working with TMP for numerous reasons and cannot speak highly enough about their work and dedication. I highly recommend TMP to anyone and everyone. I am beyond satisfied with their work and I will forever have beautiful pictures to view throughout my years to reminisce about the best day of my life. Book them and you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Tiffany was absolutely amazing she knows what shes doing and she is so professional. Her editing on pictures is just absolutely breath taking and incredible i will be using her in the future again.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Alissa · Married on 05/10/2014

Tiffany was easy to work with and flexible, in terms of timing, ideas and budgeting. She also offers an option to buy the digital rights to all of your photos, which is very helpful! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who produces quality work for a very affordable price! Even after my wedding, she has been readily available for follow-up questions. Overall, working with her was a great experience and I'm so happy with the end result!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Bethany · Married on 03/29/2014

We were so happy with Tiffany's work from the first time we met her. Tiffany has a great eye for catching the heart of your event without taking too many of the "traditional" pictures. She is a true artist and a delight to work with! We plan to use her in future lifetime milestones!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

Pics were great and Tiff even stayed late to make sure we had plenty of pics to choose from!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

Tiffany Murray Photography did an amazing job with our wedding photos! The books that our engagement photos and wedding pictures came in where great. Tiffany had some great ideas for poses. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Tiffany was very professional and accessible from the first meeting. She was very quick with response times and willing to work with us and our budget to ensure we were able to get everything we wanted, and at a price we could afford! We will definitely use Tiffany again in the future.

Sent on 09/13/2013