Tiffany Lynn Photography Reviews

Tiffany Lynn Photography 7
  • Amanda Lohr

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

Pick Tiff!

Tiffany is outgoing and creative. She is fun to work with and easy to get along with. Her pictures are gorgeous and rates are unbelievable! She was there from the beginning until the end and captured some of the most beautiful, stunning moments without us knowing.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 8

Kayla · Married on 09/09/2017

Tiffany is a phenomenal photographer! She captures so many feelings and moments that you can cherish forever. 100% recommend her business.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you! I will cherish our friendship and the time we spent with you on your day forever. SO much love to you both!! xo

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I got married on September 2nd 2017 and planned our wedding from out of state, which made decisions a bit more stressful for us. We had to rely exclusively on other people's reviews and galleries, and somehow got insanely lucky with Tiffany! She is an insanely talented photographer and also one of the sweetest people I have ever met! Working with her was easy and fun and she completely understands how stressed we can get during the wedding and was so helpful with making sure people were where they needed to be so we didn't have to keep herding our families! If you want to work with amazing people (Tiffany's husband was our 2nd shooter) who are going to give you pictures that will blow you away in quality, go with her!!! We genuinely cannot say enough amazing things about her and the quality of her work!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 9
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 10

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren. You two were were sincerely fabulous to work with! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing review! xo

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Tiffany Lynn Photography was absolutely perfect! Tiffany took our engagement photos and did an amazing job. I had so many compliments on how she captured the love between us. She made us feel comfortable and let us be us. It really showed in our pictures. She was super fun and relaxed. She really made us feel comfortable.
    We also had her along with her husband capture our wedding day. It was a raining day, but they made it great. They used their creativity to get the best shots! They also braved the rain and got some really cool pictures of us! We couldn't be more pleased! They are extremely talented, knowledgeable, passionate and creative. Tiffany helped with any questions we had and offered advice when we had questions. An absolute must have!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

I adore you guys and am so GRATEFUL that I was able to be apart of your wedding. I love you both and love your love!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

Let's just start by saying there is not a more heart warming and sweet couple than Tiffany and Nate. I got a recommendation from a Co worker to have her shoot my wedding. I looked online and instantly for goosebumps from her about video. I felt like I was instantly connected. As time went on for us to get our engagement photos, Tiffany was so flexible with our crazy schedules and always had our best interest at heart ( since it was in the middle of winter) Everything went wonderfully and we could only hope for the same experience for our wedding. To our surprise it was even better! Our day was crazy busy, but they were the most fun, loving, and understanding people to have with us on our wedding day. They were my sanity, and the kept up with our rowdy and loud wedding party! They made us feel so special even when they didn't know it, and I couldn't have imagined having anyone else there to shoot our wedding! I cannot wait for our family to grow and have them continue to be a part of our lives taking baby photos and family photos to come! No one will be disappointed with this amazing photographer(s)!!!
    ?S&S

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

Truly one of the most fun weddings we have ever captured, and a day we will not forget. Love will always win and we love that we got to tell your story! <3

Leslie · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany and Nate made our wedding day truly special! They made it fun and enjoyable while reminding us to live in the moment and soak it all in. The sneak peaks and prompt return of pictures makes it even better. I would recommend Tiffany Lynn Photography to other couples looking for a fantastic experience!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

So grateful to you both! Thank you for sharing your love Congrats xo

Chris · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany is a true professional! Her passion for photography and enthusiastic personality made her a delight to work with. Throughout our process she was always available to answer questions and provide her artistic touch. The fact that Tiffany is a military veteran was a big bonus for us, as we love to support our troops! Tiffany's passion, drive, and optimistic personality made our whole experience with her relaxed and fun! For these reasons and more, we enthusiastically, without hesitation recommend Tiffany Lynn Photography to any couple looking for a memorable experience!

Thank You Tiffany!

-Chris & Leslie

Sent on 08/26/2016

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

I sincerely am grateful to have had the opportunity to capture your love story. Your love is infectious and inspiring. Thank you for trusting us!! <3

Tony · Married on 08/20/2016

Tiffany and her husband Nate were a perfect match for my husband and I. They listened to all of our concerns and made sure that they captured each every detail of our joyous day. They are incredibly talented, but also warm, cheerful and genuine. They make you feel comfortable so nothing is ever forced. I can't praise them enough for everything they did for us. Deciding on a photographer? GO WITH THEM!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

THANK YOU to you both. We are truly grateful to know you and have had to opportunity to capture a piece of your journey together and love story! Love you guys!

Amelia · Married on 08/06/2016

Tiffany Lynn Photography is amazing! Tiffany and Nate are a great team and the entire day flowed perfectly. She called me a couple of weeks before the wedding and we went through every detail, and she made sure to fit every picture that I wanted to get was taken. They are also a very sweet couple, who genuinely care about you as a couple and your day.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2016

Tiffany and Nate were incredible to work with! They captured every part of our wedding day perfectly, even with a day full of rain they came up with great locations for pictures and turned the rain into a perfect backdrop! We couldn't have asked for better people to be apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Tiffany Lynn Photography's reply:

THANK YOU! Sincerely from the bottom of our hearts, we adore you and are so grateful to you both xoxo

Kathryn · Married on 05/22/2016

We LOVED having Tiffany take the photos at our Wedding! The images she captured were stunning - beautiful in artistry, imagination, and professionalism. She was a joy to have near on our wedding day as well as her demeanor is calming and easy to be around. We totally recommend Tiffany to capture the moments of your special day- you won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jade · Married on 11/14/2015

Tiffany and her husband were great to work with! She was very responsive to my e-mails and accommodated all of our requests. During her off seasons the rates are lower, which was great! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a weeding photographer; we were very impressed!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Toni · Married on 07/04/2015

Tiffany is amazing! Her and her husband are a excellent team. Her ideas are just as innovative as Pinterest. Would not have used anyone else.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Cailee · Married on 07/03/2015

Tiffany Lynn Photography was referred to me from a friend who had used Tiffany and Nate several times and I'm so thankful I had this recommendation! Tiffany Lynn photographed my engagement session and will be the photographer at my wedding! She is more than accommodating with everything like schedules/coordination, and places to photograph. She is very creative with coming up with different poses and ways to make photography fun! My fiancé does not like getting his picture taken and I can definitely say he enjoyed this experience! Tiffany is very passionate about her job and you can see just that from all her work! Don't hesitate to contact Tiffany Lynn Photography for all photography needs as she is AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Amy · Married on 06/20/2015

Tiffany captured our wedding day beautifully! She had amazing ideas for pictures and poses and listened to and incorporated our ideas into the day. She has a wonderful spirit, making us laugh easily and often! I would highly recommend Tiffany for capturing your life's little and big moments!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

Tiffany and Nate were absolutely wonderful to work with! They captured so many special and fun moments/memories before, during, and after the wedding! They were flexible with time and worked hard for us to be able to get as much time with them as possible and were very efficient with time! I would recommend Tiffany Lynn Photographer to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Arianna · Married on 05/30/2015

Tiffany and her husband Nate were awesome! They really captured our day in every way I ever wanted!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jayme · Married on 05/24/2015

Tiffany and Nate are an incredible team and were able to capture how my husband and I feel about each other in photographs. They put us completely at ease which isn't always easy when having your picture taken time and again. Their photos are truly an inspiration and beautiful.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Mary · Married on 05/09/2015

Tiffany was amazing!!! She captured every moment that I hoped for! I loved that we were able to meet and talk about the whole day. Tiffany and her husband were both extremely nice and a pleasure to work with. I can't wait for her to capture another of our families special moments!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/25/2015

Tiffany Lynn Photography captured our wedding beautifully. Tiffany was extremely flexible and accommodating as well as professional and talented. She made the most of the time we had with her and best of all she made it fun! Thank you Tiffany for capturing our event and making it special!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kendra · Married on 09/27/2014

Tiffany provided such amazing coverage of our wedding day. We couldn't ask for me. She is a very thoughtful and caring professional to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Julianna · Married on 07/26/2014

Tiffany Lynn Photography was amazing! Tiffany and her husband Nate shot our wedding and we couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! They are both so much fun to work with and we are so blessed to have had them be able to shoot our wedding! The pictures turned out amazing and we were even given a sneak peak of the pictures by the next day! So thankful to have had Tiffany Lynn Photography take our pictures!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Bethany · Married on 10/10/2013

Tiffany captured our love perfectly in an amazing engagement session. She was very flexible with us to cater to our particular wishes and even worked with us to get us the best package while remaining in our budget. She bends over backwards for her clients to ensure that they get the absolute most out of her work, and always has a smile on her face! I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding- she has already proven herself over and over as an artist, her work never ceases to amaze me.

Sent on 01/17/2014

kelly · event on: 08/22/2012

Tiffany was very professional. She was so nice and sweet to us and helped us pick out a beautiful spot to take our engagement photos. The photos turned out great! Love them.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2013

It was awesome working with Tiffany and Tiffany Lynn Photography! She was receptive to my ideas and had great ones of her own. The pictures turned out so great and I could not be happier with them! Definitely recommended! And will use again in the future. ;)

Sent on 01/17/2014