Tiffany Lue-Yen Reviews

63 Reviews for Tiffany Lue-Yen

Tiffany Lue-Yen 1
Tiffany Lue-Yen 2
Tiffany Lue-Yen 3

Tiffany and her team shot our Wedding a couple months ago; She was fantastic to work with. She really captured the day and made sure all my requests were taken care of. We received a lot more photos then we had anticipated; every special moment was captured. I love her photo journalist style and her eye for color and photo angles. I would recommend Tiffany to be apart of your special day.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you! I am glad that your expectations were met :)
  • SKY

SKY · Married on 11/29/2014

Tiffany and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their level of professionalism, even during difficult times, was refreshing. While I recognize I was not Tiffany's only bride she certainly made me feel as if I was. She and I planned together for months in advance what our pictures would look like. We created a Pinterest board and shared pictures with each other so that we were on the same page in-terms of the look and feel we wanted for our pictures.
    Due to inclement weather, our wedding was delayed significantly, threatening execution of our well developed plan for pictures. Tiffany took reigns of the situation and operated with utmost professionalism guiding us through our photo shoot with the limited time and sunlight that we had. It was important to my husband and I that we didn't see each other before walking down the aisle and Tiffany was miraculously able to achieve that while still getting amazingly beautiful shots.

Thank you Sky!

Kassi · Married on 11/17/2014

My husband and I chose to do a destination wedding; therefore, all of our research for vendors was done online. We found quite a few photographers in Jamaica, but ended up choosing Tiffany after comparing her portfolio and prices against the others. We are absolutely thrilled we chose her. She was very quick to respond back to emails. I really enjoyed the fact that she arranged a "Skype Meeting" beforehand, so we got a chance to meet and discuss our wedding day beforehand.

The Wedding Day:
    Tiffany and her assistant photographer, Andre, showed up on perfectly on time! And they had a bit of a drive to get to Montego Bay. Because Andre followed the guys around to shoot their 'getting ready' shots, I did not spend much time with him. My husband had nothing but good things to say about him though! He was a cool guy, easy to talk to, and very professional.
    Tiffany was absolutely amazing. She was extremely professional, and made sure to make me feel special. At one point during our hair & makeup, the power went out in the salon, and it was staring to get pretty hot. She ran over and started fanning me with a magazine! She did everything she could to make sure I was perfectly comfortable and happy that day. At times, I barely even noticed her, though she somehow managed to get every shot you could possibly want for your wedding day. She was quick, efficient, and an absolute joy to have.

The Pictures:
    My husband and I eagerly awaited to get her pictures. To my surprise, they came back faster than we both expected. There were far more than the 400-500 pictures that came with our package. They were all AMAZING. I don't know how, but everyone looked stunning in the pictures. She captured every little moment. Her attention to detail is spectacular. I literally can't stop looking through them all, they are all amazing!

If you are having any doubts, don't! You will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend her, and would choose her again in a heart beat!

Kassi!!! Thank you SO much. Totally unexpected :D

carol · Married on 11/01/2014

Tiffany is not only a wonderful and talented photographer, she is also a poised and gracious individual. To me, that's the kind of professional artist I would like to work with. She listens and takes time to understand what you want on your big day. She really is the complete package.

We got so many compliments on our entire wedding album. The moments were captured so genuine and so beautiful that I built our very own website just to show them off.

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you Carol! The website looks great!

Ruth · Married on 07/26/2014

Tiffany and her team are creative, talented and professional. When discussing our vision and creating a photography plan she was responsive and open minded. On our special day she was diligent about executing our plan but also went with the flow and made it a truly special experience. We recommend her highly!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Tiffany and her pics were great!!

Kelly-Ann · Married on 06/28/2014

Tiffany is an excellent photographer. She is very geared towards making your day special and goes above and beyond for her clients. She even helped me get into my wedding dress, even though it wasn't her job to do that. She works with whatever surroundings you give her to work with and creates beautiful photos. She planned everything from the formal portrait groupings, to where photos will be taken weeks before the wedding so that everything runs as smooth as possible. No stone was left unturned, no detail or question was too small or trivial. She is extremely friendly and approachable.

If I ever require a photographer for anything again, she will surely be my first choice.

Sent on 03/06/2015

• Abbygail

Abbygail · Married on 04/26/2014

Thank you Tiffany for our beautiful wedding photos! Tiffany was a pleasure to work with and captured some amazing shots of our special day. She had a very cheerful attitude, listened to all our requests, charged a very reasonable price, and was very quick at getting our photos to us after the wedding. I would highly recommend Tiffany to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Thank you Abbygail!

chelsey · Married on 01/14/2014

Tiffany was very helpful and friendly. I could tell by the emails we exchanged months before the big day that she was the perfect photographer for us. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed and we LOVE our photos. It has been a little over a year now since our wedding, and I still look at the pictures every single day!

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you Chelsey. You are truly sweet!

Tiffany is the type of photographer that makes your day feels like family time. For a couple who hated taking pictures she made us feel comfortable and pictures were amazing. If i had to do my wedding all over again, i she would be the first vendor i would book . She was very professional yet fun to work with and had a warm personality. Thank you Tiffany for the memories you created through your photographic skills

Sent on 02/22/2015

Thank you so much Kadian. It was a pleasure :D

Robin · Married on 12/23/2013

Tiffany was great and the pictures turned out amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding. She was very accommodating to the needs of my group. Any questions that I had beforehand were answered promptly. Since we had our reception when we returned from our destination wedding, she was able to send me some "previews" of the wedding for me to have on display for our event!

Thank you Robin! :O)

Tiffany did an amazing job throughout the entire process. She is extremely professional, creative and very humble. She communicated very well with us leading up to the days and on the day. Everything was very clear and established, which leaves you with one less thing to worry about on your wedding day! On the day of the event, she was very professional and pleasant. Our guests had only good words to say about her mannerisms and organization, especially during the formal photo session. We could not be any happier with our photos as they capture our day and our emotions so beautifully and precisely. She did an incredible job and is just an amazing person to work with. We would recommend her to anyone getting married, whether in Jamaica or elsewhere.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you Laurian. Much love to you both :)

Leslie · Married on 06/29/2013

Tiffany was everything that we could have hoped for as a photographer to document our wedding! I am a photo historian and my husband works in photo production, so we had a clear sense of what we were looking for: vivid candids and portraits of the wedding party and our guests. We were impressed by her color photography, and from our discussions before the wedding, we felt very confident that Tiffany had a strong sense of our sensibility and the order of events on the day. On the day itself, she and her assistant were so friendly and personable to capture the event. It started to rain midway through the ceremony forcing us to move to another area to finish up, and Tiffany adjusted and represented the whole transition. And making portraits was a breeze. She and her assistant gave clear and easy directions, and it was an absolute delight to work with her. We loved the end results and were thrilled to have had the chance to work with her.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Ms. Love · event on: 06/13/2013

I first used Tiffany for my engagement shoot to see if she would be a perfect fit for my wedding and she indeed was. The shoot was outdoors on a shoreline in Jamaica and although we were being feasted on by mosquitoes, she found ways to get us comfortable enough to capture the pictures very quickly without compromising on quality. The resolution of the pictures were great, i was able to print them on a large canvas without any sign of pixilation.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Good to know. Thank you Love!

Ms. Love · Married on 06/15/2013

Great flexible service. I met with her prior to the wedding and had a long list of suggestions ready and tailored the plan to the needs of my wedding. I was most worried about the in-laws and she was very respectful , having to deal with people of various cultures and age groups. Despite having a slightly chaotic wedding, the pictures all tell a story of a perfect sunny day in wonderland. I loved them! Her pricing is also fair in comparison to photographers who provide similar high quality pictures.

Sent on 02/27/2015

GREAT! Thank you Love :)

Christine · Married on 04/06/2013

I booked Tiffany following a recommendation and a little bit of online research. I would recommend booking Tiffany's services for your special day 100%. Having to co-ordinate services and requirements for a destination wedding can be stressful, however, Tiffany was professional at all times.
    • I had timely responses to emails
    • A comprehensive contract was provided and signed by both parties which also gave me a great sense of security
    • Online access to our photos when we got home, and our album swiftly arrived as planned.
    • We received over 1000 images on disc and all images are top quality! I still get complemented on the photos

I trusted Tiffany to do her job and blew us away with her talents and ability to capture our special day, these are the memories we will hold forever and I am glad we entrusted this to Tiffany.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Aww thank you Christine :)

Brad · Married on 02/16/2013

During the planning stages of our wedding, my wife and I were looking for the perfect photographer to capture our most special moments on our big day. It was a no-brainer to ask Tiffany if she could shoot our wedding which was held in Miami, FL. Prior to our wedding day, we took pictures in beautiful Jamaica so that we could feature them on our website and at the wedding. Tiffany was very professional, easy and fun to work with, and had the eye for taking the perfect pictures. Her ideas were innovative, and she made us feel very comfortable throughout the shoot. Our wedding day was nothing short of perfection - Tiffany captured some of our most memorable moments during our special day, and we are grateful to have amazing pictures to remind us of our wedding. Shortly after our honeymoon, we received our pictures through drop box and even received a CD and a few prints of the pictures via mail. I would highly recommend Tiffany because she is very professional, easy to work with, fun, innovative, and she takes amazing pictures!

Thank you Brad! :D

Leslie-Anne · Married on 12/29/2012

We used Tiffany as our wedding photographer in December 2012? We opted to also get engagement photos done through her in March 2012. Her service was absolutely excellent. Really first rate. She was affordable and flexible. We live in the US and at the time was also based in Southern Africa and Tiffany made us feel as if we were right there in Jamaica. We have no qualms about recommending her and her services. The final shots that she delivered to us were stellar. Very impressive. She will be our first thought for all of our photographic needs moving forward.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you Leslie-Anne! :)

Fantastically patient with all my family & took some beautiful pictures.

Rachelle · Married on 07/28/2012

Tiffany is an exceptional photographer, especially for a non fussy bride like I was. She helped me capture the moments I would not have thought of and I am so thankful she did!!! I am dedefinitely a #teamtiffanylue fan. : )

Sent on 03/24/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you SO much Rachelle! It was lovely working with you.

Jason · Married on 06/10/2012

Tiffany was very flexible and open to any ideas of pictures we had and anything we wanted turned out great.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Teneshia · Married on 04/02/2011

Tiffany is an amazing photographer. Our wedding photos are beautiful and look like they belong in a magazine, we are constantly getting compliments on them . She captured the best moments of the day, which make me smile even now 4 years later. I would absolutely look to hire Tiffany again for any future events.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you Tenny ☺️. So glad you are happy with the photos!

Tiffany was a great help to us on our "Bid Day", she captured the spirit of the affair and the joy we both have for eachother.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you! Good to know :)

Kate · Married on 02/19/2011

Tiffany and her team were exceptional! They were flexible, professional, and delivered high quality work. Until this day, if I need a picture or have a question, Tiffany responds immediately. Highly recommend!

Lara · event on: 06/11/2013

Tiffany was not only creative and fun - but also was very professional! Tim and I took our engagement pictures with her and were so happy with the quality of the photos and had the best time during our photo shoot. Tiffany's personality helped to make both of us feel comfortable -- which resulted in our photos looking wonderful! I would highly recommend her for wedding or engagement photos...and have also seen her work in other areas. She is an excellent photographer. Thank you for a great experience, Tiffany!

Sent on 02/22/2015