Tiffany Lue-Yen Reviews

Tiffany Lue-Yen 5
Tiffany Lue-Yen 6
Tiffany Lue-Yen 7

Devon C · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Incredible Photography and Experience with Tiffany!

Choosing Tiffany as our photographer was absolutely one of our best decisions!! We got married at an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica and luckily got feedback from a friend that the on-site photographers weren't the best, so we looked for external photographers and found Tiffany. Tiffany and her team were very responsive over email, receptive to direction given and inspiration photos we sent over and all in all fantastic to work with! Tiffany arrived on time on the day and I swear she and her assistant did not stop taking pictures the entire 8 hours - they were everywhere as we were getting ready, first look of course, many angles of the ceremony and captured so many amazing, special moments from the reception (yet did not interfere with the special moments in the least). She had a great attitude and sense of urgency to get the shots we wanted, even working around rain and delays. I was especially touched with how well she worked with my brother in law who has disabilities and she managed to get some really sweet pictures of us with him. She tried many different shots and lighting which turned out amazing and remembered the preferences we gave ahead of time as she was positioning us for different shots. Seeing the stunning photos was such a highlight of our wedding experience and they exceeded every expectation. I feel like Tiffany really captured us in a natural way and our family and friends, I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 8
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 9
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 10
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 11
  • User7960045 · Recently married

Tiffany's portfolio speaks for itself but her professionalism and flexibility is amazing! She provided a shot list in advance to be sure not to miss any important portraits or details I wanted to capture. The photos came out beautifully and we would love to work with her again!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Jasmine

jasmine reed · Married on 05/18/2019

Gentle and warm

Tiffany was amazing for our wedding. She was open and flexible. Our pictures came out amazing. She has such a kind and gentle spirit. I would gladly refer her to anyone who is getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/24/2018

TLY is BEYOND amazing!!!!! My wedding photos turned out to be absolutely incredible. We had over 4000 photos im sure and each one great. Her team really captured every important aspect of my wedding. They gave amazing direction and kept us all motivated through the day to get the perfect shots. Words cant describe how happy I am with all the photos i received. I had a pretty large wedding about 250 people and she managed to capture so many great moments. I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Marissa · Married on 03/16/2018

We are so grateful that we selected Tiffany for our wedding. Her and her team did an outstanding job of capturing the moments as they unfolded and also creating photo opportunities that we would not have ever dreamed up. Thank you Tiffany for adding so much value to our special day!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

Tiffany and her crew are very professional and outstanding! She definitely made our wedding so special! The pictures, also turned out so great and beautiful!! Couldn't be happier with her service!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Noelle · Married on 12/31/2017

Tiffany was amazing, she captured our natural and authentic selves throughout the entire night! There are so many amazing shots I can’t decide what to print. If you want authentic, candid, beautiful pictures to capture your day...BOOK NOW! Tiffany is amazing! And she has such a peaceful energy, makes the day feel that much better! Thank you Tiffany!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Cat · Married on 07/29/2017

We had such a fun, relaxing and memorable day with Tiffany! She made us feel comfortable and was very professional throughout the entire process. We love the pictures! It's almost a year later and I'm still obsessed! Thank you so much Tiffany!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Boris · Married on 07/01/2017

Tiffany and her world-class team went above and beyond to capture every special moment of our wedding. Her professionalism, equipment and techniques were certainly a notch above the best! My wife and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the very best in wedding photography.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 12

April M · Married on 06/17/2017

Tiffany was a joy to work with. I'm a photographer, so I looked for someone that had similar style and delivery. She was so accommodating and we could tell she enjoys what she does.

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 13
    Tiffany Lue-Yen 14
  • Ciarra

Ciarra · Married on 05/27/2017

Tiffany made me and my family feel so comfortable. Planning a destination wedding is not easy but when you have people like Tiffany and her crew it really made the planning feel at ease.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2017

I had a destination wedding in Jamaica, and only my fiancé and I were present. Tiffany went above and beyond to make sure I had all the photos and poses that I wanted, but also did an incredible job putting her personal touch and poses in as well! When I saw a preview of our photos, I started crying. No exaggeration, I am beyond thrilled and so thankful I chose Tiffany to do our wedding photography.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Shauna · Married on 03/02/2017

Tiffany was amazing! I can't say enough about her & her assistant, they stayed w us long past there end time . The pictures are really beautiful! We are still waiting on the DVD from the resort but the online gallery is everything I hoped for, would def recommend! Worth the money!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Joanna · Married on 12/17/2016

Let me start off by saying that before I even knew I was getting married, I knew that I wanted Tiffany to be my wedding photographer. When I did get engaged and found out she was available I was ecstatic. Tiffany was everything I had hoped for and more. She was super easy to communicate with, always had a fast response time and was extremely professional. When the pictures came out we could not have been happier. They were absolutely gorgeous and she captured everything! One of the reasons I had chosen her was that she is a master at shooting with available light which made the pictures look so natural. Her pictures also don't look over edited which was extremely important to me. I would highly recommend her as a photographer to anyone getting married, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Erica · Married on 06/20/2016

My husband and I were married on June 20, 2016 in Negril, Jamaica. We LOVE our wedding photos! Tiffany and her team did an incredible job capturing every beautiful, sentimental, and also those perfect-moment laugh-out-loud shots. The range of photography perfectly captures our personality, and we are 150% satisfied! Not only that, but her style of photography was exactly what we wanted on our wedding day: natural and journalistic. Tiffany and her team was also very professional with contagious smiles :). We whole-heartedly recommend Tiffany Lue-Yen Photography to capture your wedding shots.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

Tiffany and her team are very responsive. The quality of my wedding photos has been phenomenal. Her attention to detail, ability to give instructions, and knowledge of her field ensured we had the best traditional and trendy photos. We are so happy we had her do our photos! You will love her too!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tiffany is excellent. Her and her assistant were on time to the very minute and captured every single shot that we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and helped to make our wedding day fabulous!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 01/09/2016

First off I would like to give Tiffany 10 stars, two thumbs up, amazing! My wedding was in Jamaica but I travelled from Toronto. I found Tiffany through Google, I wanted to find a local photographer instead of using the one provided by the resort. This is one decision I did not regret. From day one the communication between Tiffany was fast and easy, she always replied back quickly which puts a bride’s mind at ease. She was very accommodating when it came to my style and what I envisioned. I was able to book an engagement shoot and my wedding day coverage with her.
    For my engagement shoot we did something original and out of the box Tiffany has an eye for taking something simple and putting a creative spin on it.
    My wedding day, was an amazing experience. Tiffany and her assistant Ricardo felt part of the family that day. She took care of setting up shots, I didn’t have to stress. Tiffany and Ricardo were very professional and yet approachable. They both made us feel comfortable and I can’t wait to see the pictures. Big up to Tiffany Lue Yen, I recommend her to any and everyone.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Thank you Samantha!

Dustin · Married on 09/07/2015

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her and honestly can't put words on how wonderful it was to meet and work with her. Her work is incredible, and her personality is contagious. I was truly blessed to have her capture our special moments in Jamaica.

Anyone looking to hire a photographer, look no further. She captured a surprise proposal followed by a engagement shoot the next day. Everything turned out flawlessly thanks to Tiffany and our videographer Reynaldo. You can see this for yourself on her portfolio under Dustin and Tracy.

Thank you Tiffany for everything that you have done.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank YOU Dustin for such a wonderful testimonial and for including me on your special occasion. As you know it was truly an honour to document everything for you. You and Tracy are an awesome couple :) Wishing you both an amazing life!

Regina · Married on 08/30/2015

If you are looking for someone who can capture the magic of your wedding plus all the details, she is the one.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Sashenie · Married on 08/22/2015

Tiffany was the photographer for my wedding, and I was extremely satisfied with her from beginning to end! My wedding was in Jamaica and I was planning it from the US, and I felt no distance at all. She was very responsive and took the time to get to know me and understand the type of shots I was interested in. She also made great recommendations at every step of the way. Best of all, the shots were gorgeous! I actually saw the on-site photographers shots and was able to compare, and Tiffany's were by far better. Thanks Tiffany for helping me to capture my special day!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Thank you Sashenie! :D

Kimm · Married on 07/25/2015

I don't know where to begin with Tiffany bu to start at AMAZING photographer. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing. Even from before we met with her and had seen her work, we knew we wanted to use her services; and once we met with her we did not for a moment second guess not shopping around. Tiffany was the first booking made, even before the venue and even before the wedding planner. Her packages were very competitive and she had a package that was within what we had wanted to spend on photography. It may seem like a lot of money at first but as soon as you see the level of detail and the style and finesse that she operates her business, all thoughts of money go through the window. Our pictures are dreamy and ethereal, beyond all expectations. We received our pictures on a USB drive a few weeks after the wedding and the thank you cards even before. You will not be disappointed, she is professional yet she feels like a relative and friend. Her team is proficient and they take on the tasks that come with each job. She was there early and even stayed beyond the time she was contracted to stay. Man, do we just love Tiffany.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2015

We used Tiffany Lue-Yen for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were taken by Pelican Bar, St. Elizabeth, a tiny spot in the middle of the ocean. Tiffany was on- board when we mentioned the location and was quite excited about driving out of Kingston and jumping on a canoe to take these pictures for us :) We were extremely happy with the pictures and they really represented us as a fun, loving couple.

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our wedding pictures! Tiffany made our bridal party and family feel super comfortable. She took a bunch of candid shots that I didn't even know she snapped those on the day. She also included all of the decor details which we did not get to actually see on the day. We would recommend her to every bride and groom for their wedding. She is super professional and has a warm personality which will put you at ease. We will continue to use her for all of our upcoming special events in our life.

When we're old and gray, we can look back on these pics and remember how fun and special of a day it was for us.

Tiffany, we cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Christina · Married on 05/30/2015

Tiffany and her team were so easy and fun to work with. They were able to cater to my huge family and make the whole process fun and stress-free. I also used her for my engagement photos, which was the first time my husband was doing a "photo shoot." She made him feel at ease and he didn't even realize when a full hour had passed! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding and I look forward to using her for our maternity photo shoot in the near future!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tiffany Lue-Yen's reply:

Thank you Christina! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Looking forward to our session.
  • Kara

Kara · event on 05/17/2015

Tiffany did our Family photos and they were amazing! She made everyone feel comfortable and my 4 year old just loves her studio with all the amazing props!

Sent on 05/28/2015