Tiffany Hopwood Photography Reviews

Tiffany Hopwood Photography 6
Tiffany Hopwood Photography 7

Ruth · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Photographer

Tiffany is an incredible photographer and a lovely person! She is open to your ideas and will make sure everyone looks their absolute best. Even if you are not as comfortable in front of a camera (like me), she does an amazing job at directing and talking to you so you feel at ease and get the most naturally beautiful shots. I highly recommend her to any family and friends!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Douthit · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Tiffany Hopwood Photography is by far the best photographer!! She did an amazing job with both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures, and we couldn't have chosen a better match for our needs and price range. I would highly recommend her to any one looking for any type of photography. She's so sweet and patient for those feeling uneasy with photography. If i could give more than 5 stars, I would!!! We just loved her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Rachel Wong · Married on 03/29/2019

March Wedding

Tiffany was the absolute best photographer! She was one of the best choices I made! She knows what she is doing and can capture something beautiful even if you dont know what to do with your hands! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 17
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful.

Tiffany is absolutely magic. She has been working with me from day one. Weddings are stressful, I'm horrible at planning, but she was always so calm, cool, and came up with the best ideas. We didn't do the normal wedding, it was small and just with close family and friends. She literally felt like part of the family the whole time she was there. I had always heard horror stories about people not getting along, but Tiffany was so sweet and personable to everyone there. it was amazing. Not only is she a great person, she is also an amazing photographer. Both my engagement and wedding photos are amazing. I got what I wanted out of my wedding, amazing photos and great memories. Words can't do her justice honestly. She is an amazing artist and person. Honestly, I am so glad I found Tiffany Hopwood Photography. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie Kemp · Married on 01/12/2019

Book Tiffany today for your special day!

We had an amazing experience we had with a Tiffany! She did our engagement, my bridal, and our wedding pictures. Each photo shoot was creative and professional. She was with us every step of the way and went above and beyond when I needed a specific photo for our special day. Tiffany made our special day extra special with such amazing photos. We are grateful for making us look awesome in our photos.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 18

Lucia · Married on 11/10/2018

From the booking experience to the engagement session, it has all been such a positive and great service! Tiffany has a great eye for certain positions and what works best for you and your groom. I was extremly nervous about our engagement session and when it came down to it she made me feel comfortable in my OWN skin and it was like if me and my fiancé were the only ones in this world and she captured our love perfectly! That was just the engagement session! I cannot wait for the actual wedding which will be in Cancun! Super excited and so glad I chose Tiffany as our photographer! ❤️

Sent on 09/14/2017

Abigail · Married on 10/26/2018

We so enjoyed working with TIffany for our engagement photos. I loved that she was personable, but it was obvious she knew what she was doing. I gave TIffany some particular concerns I had as far as angles, etc., and she knew exactly how to position me and my fiance to give us the best possible angles and lighting. We just got our proofs back and we are in love. The lighting is wonderful and the pictures have that great professional "look" that you strive for when you are paying a professional for photos. Thank you Tiffany! We will definitely be using her again and recommending her to our friends.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Brittany Donelson · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridegroom

Tiffany is fantastic! She captured the essence of our wedding day and caught beautiful moments I didn't even know would happen. Her eye for detail is incredible. She even helped rescue us when our caterer was late by putting out snacks for our guests. Tiffany noticed a glimmer of sunset that was in place for about 5 mins, had us take a few pictures, & those images are some of my favorite of the day. No one would be disappointed to have Tiffany as their photographer, she has a gift.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Jessica Cross · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and so awesome!

Tiffany is the most amazing photographer you will ever find. She is the best! Not only were her pictures of my engagement photos and my wedding super awesome, but she herself was super awesome!
    She even helped my husband steam his shirt the day of the wedding and helped steam my dress while we were all frantically trying to get everything ready. She is amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2019

allie · Married on 08/08/2018

Tiffany went above and beyond my expectations. Just to give a bit of a backstory, my wedding was in early August and OUTSIDE at NOON. I may or may not be crazy but someway somehow Tiffany made the pictures look incredible. I had a small intimate ceremony that only lasted about 15 minutes and within that 15 minutes, Tiffany, being the ninja she is, took so many amazing pictures from all and any angle possible. She truly is a perfectionist and the turn around time to get my pictures was shocking. I cannot thank Tiffany enough for my special day.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Steffanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Tiffany was amazing!! It felt like she was a part of our wedding party!! She captured the moment perfectly! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

Not only do we have amazing pictures that capture our wedding day perfectly, Tiffany went above and beyond throughout the entire night. It felt more like I had a long time friend capturing the day - which is EXACTLY what I needed when my nerves were taking over! Her artistic approach leaves so many great options for pictures in our home. Thank you Tiffany!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Christie · Married on 01/26/2018

I would recommend Tiffany to anyone that wants the most creative and beautiful pictures. Me and my now husband did an elopement wedding so it was just him and I and the pastor as well as Tiffany. She was there early ready to rock and roll when I arrived . She had so many great ideas and captured everything special about our day! Pictures are memories you get to keep forever and because of her we have the best pictures I could of ever hoped for. I’m very blessed to have had her and she was so super sweet as well the whole time!!! Thank you Tiffany, you are truly talented and my husband and I were honored to have you with us on our special day!! ❤️

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 19

Reena · Married on 10/14/2017

As a plus size bride I was fearful of a photographer not giving a positive experience. Tiffany was spectacular!

Antonia · Married on 09/16/2017

Tiffany Hopwood Photography has always done great work when she does conferences I attend. I knew I wanted to book her services with out hesitation for my wedding. She doesn't just click a camera button but tailors the camera and pose to each moment. She gives advise on how to pose or angle which sometimes is not given from photographers because they are in a rush or don't care. Tiffany cares about her clients and making a memory permanent through her photos. Super amazing to work with and satisfied all around. I would recommend her to all my family and friends!
    -Antonia Vara

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

Tiffany was absolutely spectacular. It was a very hot and busy event and she added an amazing sense of calmness. As the maid of honor, my main priority was making sure that the bride was taken care of and happy, and Tiffany helped achieve that in so many ways- her humor, reminding us to take certain poses and photos, and even running from room to room to deliver messages to other wedding guests. She really did go above and beyond.

As far as the quality of her work, I can speak for myself, the bride, and the bride's family with being beyond pleased with all the pictures and videos that she captured. It is almost a month after the event and we are still raving. I keep finding different photos and moments captured that I don't even remember. The photos are clear and the lightening is amazing. The wedding was outside on the beach and due to a late start we were losing light fast. Tiffany did not panic or rush anyone, handled it like a champ, and was able to capture the essence of all the resort had to offer, even as we lost the sun.

A very special thank you to Tiffany for capturing all the great moments of such a memorable day and making it even more memorable. And a shout out to her husband, Jacob, who is the best at taking direction and also went out of his way to help us with whatever we needed!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

If I could rate Tiffany Hopwood Photography higher than 5 stars, I would. When I first contacted Tiffany, I could tell she was different than other photography companies. She was very professional and detail oriented in answering my numerous questions. Her response time was very fast. In the last email I sent to her before deciding to choose her she said "I treat my brides like my new best friend or sister." At the time I didn't think anything of this, but having just had my wedding and everything that happened...these words were never more true!
    We had our wedding in the DR at Dreams Punta Cana right when Hurricane Irma came through. There were many cancellations and problems, but Tiffany somehow was the easiest guest I had and the only one (besides us) that was not hesitant on showing up. She even went above and beyond and made a google doc for my guests to keep track of flights (since everyone's kept changing). People just assumed she was my long-time friend at the wedding.
    When finally getting to DR there was no time to practice and even less time to discuss picture options (although we had been exchanging ideas back and forth for months). So far I have seen 30 teasers pics from Tiffany. My wedding package included the resort photographer for ceremony, and let me just say Tiffany's pictures blew the resort's photos away, NO COMPETITION. Hers were incredibly detail oriented, exactly what I wanted, and captured pictures that looked straight from a wedding magazine. They are beautiful and she makes the brides not only look beautiful but is very easy to work with on the wedding day. Her husband Jacob also does exceptional work right alongside her with the video camera. They are a dream team! You will not be disappointed. Best photographer out there, especially for unique, sentimental, and photos people will talk about for a long time. On top of that you get to keep all the pictures, compared to others that limit or only shoot part of reception. She does it ALL!

Tiffany Hopwood Photography 20
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 26
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 27
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 28

BC · Married on 09/09/2017

I have heard stories of friends and family members having okay to great experiences with their wedding photographer. However, whenever I tell my story everyone sits in awe. I have been married for 3 weeks tomorrow and have the most amazing stories of my wedding because Tiffany Hopwood not only made our lives easy but she also participated in disaster control, went the extra extra mile in her duties, and is just an overall amazing person. Now that that's out of the way let me explain the story.

Hurricane Irma.......The name everyone is at odds with right now for many different reasons. Our wonderful wedding was planned on September 9th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Little did we know this year would be one of the most tropical storm disaster times in history! Tiffany Hopwood and her husband were amazing through the process and suspense of not knowing if the wedding would happen. They kept us and our guests in the know with the weather patterns, flight schedules, and even helped us set up a googledoc to keep track of everyone's travel plans. Fast forward to the 9th, Tiffany went far and beyond the call of duty helping us with a couple of wedding crisis' that came up that day. She also stayed for the whole 4:30 hour reception and took nonstop video and pictures (who does that!!!). I highly recommend her. She communicates extremely well, is fast and prompt with getting pictures back to you, and again goes far beyond the call of duty. I can go on forever about her, but I will leave you with this. You WILL NOT be disappointed with her as your wedding photographer!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 29
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 30
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 31

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

Tiffany Hopwood definitely exceeded both my wifes and my expectations. She not only took over 2k photos (only promised 500 or so) she also recorded our reception for free! She is an amazing photographer who will capture your best and most funny moments as well as add some artist flare to your pictures. I would highly recommend her not only because she is a great photographer but also a great person. She put our minds at ease and captured moments that will now live on for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 32
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 33

Bryan · Married on 09/09/2017

Congratulations! You've discovered the most talented and fun photographer in the US.
    Tiffany's passion and unique vision captured our friends wedding in a style that reflects them the most. fun, humorous and candid moments reflected in each moment in Punta Cana will forever be captured in our hearts and now in photos! There is nothing she cannot accomplish with a camera even if on a rainy or ugly day. She makes every moment beautiful.
    My friend and his wife both told me that they talked with Tiffany from afar with them being in Wisconsin and Tiffany in Texas. They Skyped from thousands of miles away at the start and immediately felt comfortable with Tiffany within minutes. Upon meeting the day of the wedding right after Hurrican Irma rolled passed Punta Cana, Tiffany met my friends and other wedding guests and immediately connected with each of them like long-lost friends.
    My friends aren't traditional people with generic, awkward poses and forced smiles. Instead Tiffany caught every lively moment including staying for the WHOLE RECEPTION which went on for 5 hours! Tiffany's dedication was amazing and her natural talent has shown through in the pure fun captured in each picture!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 34
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 35
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 36

Brianna · event on 08/13/2017

Tiffany is absolutely fantastic! She's got a great eye for photos and is so versatile! I love having her as a photographer for big group events or professional headshots, and am always so impressed with her wedding shoots!

Melody · Married on 08/06/2017

Tiffany Hopwood Photography did an excellent job with my bridal portraits! I'm not super comfortable in front of a camera, but she knew exactly what to do and say to make me feel like a princess! She came totally prepared with poses and all kinds of equipment! I absolutely LOVE the photos that she produced for me, and I highly recommend her to everyone looking for a fabulous photographer!

Tiffany Hopwood Photography 37
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 38
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 39

Kevin Young · Married on 08/04/2017

Great Photos of our Engagement and Wedding!

Tiffany did our engagement and wedding photos, and I still love looking at them almost every day! My wife had two kids coming into our marriage, and Tiffany did a great job having them pose and feel comfortable. I am so thrilled by how everything turned out! She did a great job capturing our special day and I would gladly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 40
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 41
    Tiffany Hopwood Photography 42

Angelic · Married on 07/15/2017

Tiffany is a wonderful photographer! She really helps every bit of the way. She is open and realistic regarding what to expect, and helps focus my time for important moments I didn't realize I would want, while pushing out anything that really isn't necessary. Believe me, there are things you can do without! Furthermore, she knows my good side! She taught me neat tricks of how I can look good in each photo, which really made me feel beautiful at the end of the day. I think those extra details and knowledge really makes the whole experience incredible! Would definitely recommend -you end up with a great friend at the end!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Mary · Married on 07/01/2017

Tiffany was such a joy to work with.
    I had a lot of anxiety around choosing a photographer due to the many articles Ive read on how one of the top bride complaints were not being satisfied with the photographer or wedding pictures. Naturally I fed into it and approached my search with caution. After talking with multiple photographers, I wasn't sold.
    Then, along came Tiffany. I cant emphasize enough how much she surpassed my expectations from the day of booking to the day I received the wedding pictures. Booking was so easy and she was very helpful in helping me choose a package that met my budget and my priorities.
    We had a call a few days prior to the wedding where we reviewed what the day would look like and what and who I wanted her to focus on. She was great at easing my panic and I can confidently say she is such a doll to work with.

When I received the images of the wedding I was definitely amazed. The images captured the day perfectly. The quality of the pictures were amazing!

Looking back, if I were to ask myself what I would change about my experience I can happily say absolutely nothing.

If you are shopping around looking for a photographer, stop here! Your search is over, Tiffany really is the full package and I have recommended her to all of my friends (who have also booked her). You will not be disappointed with her follow up or quality of work. I can definitely say if I am in need of a photographer again, I have no question on who I will be calling. -MC

Sent on 09/14/2017