Tiffany Hofeldt Photography Reviews

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Johnson · Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing work!

I have worked with Tiffany as my event photographer for years, and she outdoes herself every single time! Aside from being so sweet to work with, she delivers on her promises and then some. Punctuality, amazing eye for perfect photos, and speed of service are just a few of the many things that make Tiffany the best choice to photograph your special event.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2018

Tiffany was amazing! She was very professional, she listened to what we wanted, and was very creative with her object placement and lighting. We strongly recommend using Tiffany, and hope to work with her again in the future!

Megan · Married on 03/31/2018

Tiffany was a joy to work with. From the first introductory meeting to the completion of our photos. Tiffany is professional, friendly, and quick to respond to any questions you may have before, during, and after the wedding. She was so coordinated, which I appreciated the day of the wedding. Overall, Tiffany has her act together and it shows in her photos. She treated all of those attending and a part of the wedding with respect. I felt like she was an attendee with how well she worked with everyone and I was so happy to have her! The only thing I would have changed would be paying her more to arrive earlier to the preparation before the ceremony.

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 22
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 29
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 30
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 31

Todd · Married on 03/03/2018

Tiffany made everyone at ease and captured fantastic moments. Great photographers blend in and are invisible or better yet, feel like part of the family. Tiffany was just like that.

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Tiffany is absolutely wonderful and I cannot express how grateful we are to have found her. She was so perfect and she captured so many good moments and memories. She also uploaded 100 photos two days after the wedding for us to share with friends and family! We 100% recommend her for your big day!

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 32

Rachel · Married on 12/16/2017

Tiffany is AMAZING!! She did our engagement photos and photographed our wedding, and I could not be more in love with our photos. My husband is from Fredericksburg, TX and Tiffany was more than willing to drive there for the day to take photos all over the town for our engagement session. On our wedding day, it poured down rain ALL DAY and Tiffany was so encouraging and promised the photos would still turn out beautiful. We broke out umbrellas and took the most gorgeous rain pictures that I was cherish forever. Once my husband and I returned from our honeymoon, she even had us meet back up with her to get a few more shots of just the two of us that we couldn't do the day of due to the weather. Tiffany is also the absolute sweetest person who made the entire day so much fun. She showed up ready to go and already knew the photos I wanted before I could think of them myself! Tiffany went above and beyond for us, and I am BEYOND grateful to have chosen her to be our wedding photographer!

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 33
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 34
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 35
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 36

Holly · Married on 12/10/2017

Tiffany was my photographer for both my engagement photos and wedding. Everything turned out amazing and looks like a photoshoot straight off of Pinterest. Her work is beautiful and speaks for itself, but working with her on your big day is also a huge plus. She is calm, professional, and gets the job done. My advice for future brides is to book Tiffany. As you will stress over everything regarding your big day, at least you will not have any worries regarding photos. I can not be more happy with how our photos came out and I am very glad we were able to book her as our photographer.

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 37
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 38

Stacy · Married on 11/25/2017

Completely amazing. Best decison we made! She is an absolute genius and beyond talented. Highly, highly HIGHLY recommend. She has a true gift. Totally trust worthy with your most precious moments! Couldn't be happier!!!!

Bailey · Married on 10/21/2017

We could bit have been happier! Completely exceeded our expectations.

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2017

Tiffany was so amazing! She made me feel super relaxed, and I couldn't have asked for a more awesome photographer! It felt like she was a guest at our wedding, and the photos came out absolutely perfect! Thank you, Tiffany, everything was exactly what I dreamt it would be!

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 39
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 40
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 41

Patti · Married on 10/08/2017

Tiffany is a magician!! The wedding photos totally blew me away. She made all of us look like supermodels, and literally made the event look more beautiful then it even was in person!

The secret to a good wedding photographer is someone who is a master of lighting -- you have to be able to capture a perfect picture in a dark reception hall, on a dance floor with strobe lights, outside during the day, sunset, and night, and even in a dark bar two-stepping at the after party!! Tiffany captured perfect images for every moment of the day, and made every guest look amazing.

PLUS she is the most fun, spunky, upbeat person ever who just loves... LOVE! I would give her 10 stars if I could. Spend the money on a good photographer -- the pictures will be how you remember the event for the rest of your life!!

Malinda · Married on 08/19/2017

Tiffany was the photographer for my best friend's wedding and she was so lucky to have found her!! Tiffany was so much fun to work with, she stayed out of the way, shot the best moments of the wedding that no one thinks about, and really captures the ambiance of the whole wedding! I can't wait till I get married to get Tiffany as my photographer!!

Daniela · Married on 07/15/2017

Tiffany was our photographer for our wedding and she was amazing! She was very patient with our very big families, she took incredible pictures in the dance floor. She really was fantastic and would recommend her 100%. Thank you for allowing us to relive our very special day with so many awesome pictures.

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

Tiffany is an extremely talented photographer. She is very creative and skilled at capturing your true emotions. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to shoot my wedding.

Marsha · Married on 06/24/2017

Tiffany and company did an amazing job with our daughters wedding. We had a few obstacles alone the way and yet they caught all of the special moments.

Dani · Married on 06/24/2017

Had such a great experience with Tiffany! She was very easy to ask her about ideas and taking ideas that I wanted into consideration even though it meant getting sprayed by champagne!

Andrea · Married on 05/13/2017

I found Tiffany at the bridal extravaganza and immediately liked her. She wasn't trying to push anything on me at all, just showed me some pictures and asked about my fiance (now husband) and started up a really great conversation. Loved her immediately. We booked her for our wedding and engagement session. I really can not express how happy and thrilled I am with her work. First off, she's an amazing photographer. Second, she was so much FUN to be around! Third, she really understand what we wanted. For the engagement sessions she allowed our dogs to be with us and was very patient and sweet with them. The wedding was incredible!!!! The pictures are so amazing! She did a wonderful job of capturing all the moments and getting in all the guests. I really don't think anyone could ever go wrong with her.

Patti · Married on 05/06/2017

Tiffany is a superstar! I'm an artist, so I was tasked to help my friend pick out a photographer. Her work is fresh -- although every wedding photographer has to capture a standard repertoire of shots, Tiffany is really creative in her approach. She's excellent at getting posed photos to look natural and makes each image beautiful and unique! Her turnaround time was very fast and her pricing was a great value for what we got!

Matthew · Married on 04/08/2017

When I meet Tiffany we just clicked instantly. She is sweet and low key exactly the kind of person you want to have around during a stressful day. I really appreciated her flexibility when the engagement photos got rained out and her quick turn around so I could use the "Thanks y'all" sign shot from our wedding for our thank you cards. Her work is obviously amazing and speaks for it self.

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

I had he most GORGEOUS pictures in the whole wide world!!! We did our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures with Tiffany!! I love them all too pieces!! She's the BEST photographer EVVVVEEERRRR!!! I can look at these pictures years from now and literally relive the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE moment to moment!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone that only wants the BEST!!!:))))
    PS along with amazing pictures, I came out with a lifetime friend!!:)) Love her!!<3

Ja'Nai · Married on 03/10/2017

I'm not even sure where to start.... Tiffany is absolutely amazing!!! I met her at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza last year and we instantly clicked. My husband and I exchanged emails and met with a few other photographers afterwards, but we didn't feel that same connection and I knew from our initial meeting that Tiffany was the photographer for us!

I think it is so important to click with your photographer and have a good working relationship. I am not one that likes to be photographed, but Tiffany made me feel so comfortable when we did my Bridal Portrait Session. She was also super flexible in that I waited until the last minute (about two weeks, maybe less, before the wedding) to do the session. She made time for me AND brought several prints to the wedding so my picture could be shown during the reception, no added fee. Her turnaround on editing the photos for the Bridal session was phenomenal.

The wedding photos... she gives you a preview of the photos two or three days after the wedding and it doesn't include just a few pictures, our album contained over 60 photos. I can't wait until we see the rest because the photos in the initial preview are more beautiful and perfect than I imagined. She and her partner really know how to catch all of the wonderful little moments that go on during the wedding day.

I could go on and on about how wonderful Tiffany is, but I'll stop here and just say you will not be disappointed. She is professional but very personable and you will not find a better photographer at a better price than Tiffany.

Sandi · Married on 01/13/2017

WOW! Tiffany has a gift that she can share with you. Her ability to transform an event/venue into perfect pictures is unbelievable, until you see her finished products. I am ecstatic about my wedding pictures. Tiffany is a joy to work with; her professionalism and dedication was apparent thru every step. She was on time, had all necessary equipment for the venue, worked quickly and efficiently. Her energy and caring attitude made me feel that it was as special to her as it was for me; that she cared about doing the best job she could so that we would have the best pictures. I highly recommend Tiffany!!!!! I will be using her again in the future.

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography 42

Ann · Married on 10/16/2016

Tiffany was awesome at my daughter's wedding. She was very accommodating, and fun. The pictures were beautiful! We love our albums too! So happy with her service!

Carol · Married on 10/15/2016

Tiffany is a talented photographer and does a wonderful job. She works hard to round up the wayward family for pictures ... captures the moments so well .. puts together wonderful albums.