Tiffany Hicks Photography Reviews

15 | Ladson, SC

15 Reviews for Tiffany Hicks Photography

Melissa Johnson · Married on 12/05/2018

Very professional and talented photographer!

I did not have the privilege of having Tiffany Hicks shoot my Wedding but she has photographed my children and family many times. Her work is top notch! The value and quality of her images are outstanding and she is a dream to work with! She is very responsive and quick to return the edited digital images. I highly recommend her and I wish I would have known of her work when I got married 10 years ago, I would have hired her. Tiffany truly has a eye for capturing your special moments in a whimsical and tasteful way.

Kristen Blackmon · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience!

Absolutely amazing photographer and person! After shooting our wedding and being able to have her do our daughter's first Santa pictures, she’s the only person my husband and I will hire in the future.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Tiffany is so easy to work with and so creative! She did our engagement and wedding photos. I couldn’t imagine having gone with any other photographer! I highly recommend her. She really puts in the extra effort!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Grace

Grace Bullin · Married on 10/28/2018

Grace & Jay

Tiffany is absolutely phenomenal! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out terrific! She is very understanding and will definitely do any photos I need from now on!

• Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/20/2018

She did my daughter's wedding and did a positively excellent job!

She has a phenomenal work ethic, none like I have ever seen. She is caring, wisdom way beyond her years, is so positive and the most talented photographer I have ever known! I would recommend her to everyone living on this planet!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved working with Tiffany!

Tiffany is so great to work with. She worked with me and my budget and her work is amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lisa Aydin · Married on 08/18/2018

Professionalism and skill at it's best

I have been going to Tiffany Hicks Photography for a few years now. I am amazed at every session by her professionalism and skill. She always manages to capture the perfect moments of my children and provides me with images I will treasure forever. She takes her time and ensures her clients are comfortable and at ease which helps in capturing genuinely happy smiles for my family. Tiffany really goes the extra mile and that is hard to find these days. On top of it all, her editing skills are phenomenal and she has a wonderful eye for creativity with posing and photo set-ups. I truly believe she is the best photographer in the lowcountry!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Mandy

Mandy Baxley · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing photographer!!!

Tiffany did an AMAZING job capturing all cherished moments for our daughter's wedding. We loved all the photos she took. She went above and beyond what she was asked to do. We can't thank her enough. We highly recommend Tiffany to everyone.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Tracie Lambert · Married on 02/14/2018

Phenomenal

Tiffany Hicks does an amazing job!! She makes the session fun and worry free.

• Michael

Michael · Married on 01/27/2018

Creative, Comfortable & Professional

Tiffany is brillant photographer. She immediately makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera with her warm personality. She’s incredibly responsive and helpful from first contact through getting your final photos. She shot our wedding in January 2018 at the Old Rice Mill in Charleston, SC. Her creativity and style of photography captured some amazing shots of the ceremony. The pictures are truly stunning and her service and expertise is second to none.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Skylar · Married on 10/13/2017

Everything turned out fantastic, very happy

The pictures turned out perfect! Tiffany was very easy to work with and made sure to give us exactly what we wanted. She was very personable and wanted to make sure that the pictures represented us as a couple and that was definitely accomplished!

• Raquel

Raquel · Married on 07/07/2017

Best Photographer Ever!

Tiffany is the best! My photos came out amazing! . She literally captured all those wonderful memories for me amd my family.

• Asia

Asia Starkes · Married on 04/07/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Tiffany is a very sweet, caring, and extremely talented photographer. We first had her do family pictures for us back in 2015 and they came out beautiful so of course we booked her for our wedding photos in 2017. After booking we had changed our minds about having a big wedding and did something small with family and close friends. Tiffany was very understanding about it all and was still able to come out and capture beautiful pictures for us. It's always a fun filled experience when working with Tiffany! She is heaven sent :) I always recommend her when people ask about photographers.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Karen Self · Married on 10/11/2015

Amazing photography

Tiffany Hicks and her assistant did an amazing job capturing our sons memories from their engagement to their beach wedding after the flood of the century. We love her work so much she has captured many other memories for our family!

Harlee Whitehead · Married on 03/10/2013

Catches every look!

I've gone through a lot of photographers in my time in Charleston and have not used another one since getting married in 2013. She caught every moment and spent the whole day from wedding prep to reception with us. Her candid style means nothing was forced and having a photographer there wasn't an intrusive experience.