Tiffany Envid - Harpist Reviews

Tiffany Envid - Harpist 4
  • Josie

Josie Kitter · Married on 06/22/2019

Tiffany was great!

We asked Tiffany to play for our wedding ceremony and she did a fantastic job. She learned a new song for us and played it beautifully. She was very easy to work with and quick to respond. She is also very LGBTQ friendly, as our wedding was as queer as it gets.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Marlie

Marlie Thompson · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Harpist!

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. She catered to all of my needs! She played a wide variety of music at my ceremony from beauty in the beast to old town road, on the harp! She learned old town road, just for my ceremony and it sounded better than I thought it would! Guests told me how much they loved her during the reception. She even planned the day before when I decided last minute to do a receiving line. She is seriously fabulous. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy Vandyke · Married on 01/11/2019

Tiffany's talent made our wedding even more special and unique!

Tiffany was a joy to work with and she was very responsive to our requests. She made a beautiful day even more special with the lovely music she provided throughout our event. She provided pre-ceremony music, also music during the service, and also provided music during the brunch reception. Each segment of music was designed to meet particular needs some more solemn and some just fun. Tiffany's talent was truly a wonderful addition to our day!! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Tiffany Envid - Harpist 5
    Tiffany Envid - Harpist 6
    Tiffany Envid - Harpist 7

Vonda · Married on 06/16/2018

Tiffany did an amazing job. All of our guests were absolutely in awe of her!!! It was beautiful and added so much elegance to our daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Tiffany Envid - Harpist 8

Suzanne · Married on 05/29/2018

Tiffany helped make our wedding day amazing! She was so kind, professional, accommodating, and is an absolutely incredible harpist. We truly appreciated having her there on our day! Thank you so much, Tiffany!! ❤️

Sent on 06/27/2018

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! I got so many compliments on the music at our ceremony. I would definitely book her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lynn · Married on 04/13/2018

Tiffany was absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more pleased. She was very professional and willing to play anything that we requested. Her kindness was amazing and loved by everyone. Can not say enough wonderful things about this beautiful harpist and her music.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Tiffany played during our wedding ceremony and completely took our breath away. After hearing her play at a vendor event, we knew we had to have her on our special day! Her price is so fair and she arrived earlier than expected which was great. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/16/2016

As a musician myself, I had a surprisingly hard time deciding what music I wanted for my ceremony! Once I decided on Tiffany, however, it all became much easier. I've played with Tiffany in local orchestras before and knew first-hand that she is a phenomenal musician and a true professional, and that was only made more clear by the way she handled our wedding. Tiffany was wonderful to work with. She has a huge repertoire list and even offers to learn new music if you have something very specific in mind. Because she's played so many weddings, she was SO incredibly helpful with the little details and logistics that go into making a ceremony run smoothly. She played beautifully, was kind and helpful, was on time and professional, and I'm so thrilled that we decided to have her play for our wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2016

Tiffany was completely incredible and provide the most beautiful ceremony music. She truly helped make our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 06/04/2016

Tiffany was amazing! Her music really made our ceremony that much more beautiful :)

Sent on 08/03/2016

tc · Married on 06/04/2016

Tiffany played at my daughter's wedding and added the perfect touches with her music. It helped make the ceremony extra special and I received numerous compliments about her music. Her prices were reasonable, too.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Annie · Married on 05/23/2015

Wonderful! She was reasonably priced and had a great song selection.

What a joy to work with!

She even sent me a little gift when I booked and a hand written thank you card. Just a nice little extra touch.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Tiffany is a professional musician who has a well designed business plan and is sensitive and flexible to the changeable nature of event requirements.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2013

The Music was absolutely perfect!! My guests kept coming up to me telling me how wonderful the harp sounded!! I only wish I could have came and listened to all of the music! :)

Sent on 08/19/2013

Tiffany allowed me to choose a variety of songs for our ceremony, even offering to learn songs that she did not have in her repertoire. She plays beautifully and was easy and wonderful to work with. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Charles · Married on 09/22/2012

Tiffany was excellent to work with. She plays beautifully and definitely added that special touch to our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend her for any event. She is, in a word, exceptional!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Jeanette · Married on 09/02/2012

Tiffany had great communication and was very flexible with my lack of communication in all the crazy planning. She played exactly what I asked and the music was beautiful!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Misti · Married on 08/25/2012

I am extremely satisfied with my decision to have Tiffany perform during our wedding ceremony. Tiffany was always extremely responsive to emails, and was always professional. She added many extra touches that really showed that she cared about performing at our wedding. Tiffany answered all of my questions, explained her services, and provided her expert opinion at all times.

I worked with many awesome vendors when planning my wedding, but Tiffany was by far the most organized and responsive vendor. She was extremely friendly and had excellent follow through. I loved the CD and personalized note that I received after booking her as the harpist for our wedding. All of our wedding guests raved about the harp performance. I couldn't be more satisfied with booking Tiffany to perform at our wedding, and I would highly recommend her services to add that extra "wow factor" to any event!

Sent on 09/10/2012

karen · Married on 06/16/2012

beautiful music; wonderful experience

Sent on 06/19/2012

Janet · Married on 06/01/2012

We could not have been more pleased with Tiffany Envid's services! She did an absolutely beautiful job. She was a joy to work with and was very accommodating. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is need of her services. We hope to use her again for future events!

Marie · event on 05/27/2012

Tiffany was my harp instructor from August 2009 to July 2012. She had to move away because her husband got a job in Ohio.
    Our last recital was a concert at Hickory Valley Retirement Center
    on Memorial Day Weekend. The audience was wonderful and appreciative. I will miss Tiffany, but she's been a great teacher!

• User2487649 · event on 02/02/2012

What a delight to work with! Very professional business woman and fine musician.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Ansley · event on 12/13/2011

Tiffany is extremely talented and professional. She will provide the perfect touch to any event. Her music adds elegance and ambiance to your occasion; you'll be so glad you hired her!

Patty · Married on 11/11/2011

Tiffany did an excellent job. The music was absolutely beautiful and I will use her again for my other 2 children!

Sent on 11/14/2011