Tiffany Envid - Harpist Reviews

57 | Hilliard, OH

57 Reviews for Tiffany Envid - Harpist

Molli Gerken · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Tiffany played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and her professionalism and quality were wonderful. She was very easy to work with, and her music was absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Aimee K Heslop · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and elegant!

Tiffany is amazing. We found her in that she was the harpist at my sisters wedding. She is so kind, organized, detail oriented, passionate, and very talented!!

I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in accompaniment during their ceremony! It made the seating of our guests and aisle walk unique and memorable! She has a lot of song options and also allows you to choose a song that you would like for her to learn if needed.

We loved it Tiffany! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Kaylin · Married on 09/28/2019

The perfect touch

Tiffany was amazing! The harp and violin added the perfect touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour for that little extra something. It was truly a fairytale come true. She was easy to work with and the guests loved it! Highly recommend!

Stacie Ott · Married on 09/28/2019

North Bank Park Pavilion Wedding 9/28/19

Tiffany was Amazing! She played the harp so beautifully and was a pleasure to work with!! She was a perfect addition to our wedding. All the guest raved about her. I highly recommend Tiffany to anyone who wants to have a beautiful memorable experience!

Meihui Lin · Married on 08/30/2019

Great work!

Tiffany is amazing and it is a stress free experience. We are glad that she played at our ceremony!

Kylie · Married on 08/03/2019

She was perfect

She was so sweet and we communicated a bunch of different times to insure my day was going to go as planned. She threw out some suggestions that I didn't even think of at the time. Her music playing was beautiful and exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Mark

Mark Voris · Married on 08/02/2019

Sensational!

Tiffany was the best thing for my daughter's wedding!
    She was spot on with Arkadiy Gips!
    Mark Voris

• Josie

Josie Kitter · Married on 06/22/2019

Tiffany was great!

We asked Tiffany to play for our wedding ceremony and she did a fantastic job. She learned a new song for us and played it beautifully. She was very easy to work with and quick to respond. She is also very LGBTQ friendly, as our wedding was as queer as it gets.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful music & Lovely person!

Tiffany helped me so much in determining how I wanted my wedding ceremony to flow. She was always kind and punctual in getting back with me. I was able to ask her a multitude of questions and she never showed any sign of frustration when answering me. She was on time and gave the day the fairytale ambiance we were going for. I got chills hearing "Beauty & the Beast" as i walked down the aisle. Watching my husband come in to the UP theme song pulled on my heartstrings. I am so grateful to her for playing music for us that was not even on her list. She is also a real trooper as she stuck around playing at cocktail hour outside when all the guests disappeared into the AC. Thank you Tiffany so much for helping make our wedding day all that we had dreamed :)!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Marlie

Marlie Thompson · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Harpist!

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. She catered to all of my needs! She played a wide variety of music at my ceremony from beauty in the beast to old town road, on the harp! She learned old town road, just for my ceremony and it sounded better than I thought it would! Guests told me how much they loved her during the reception. She even planned the day before when I decided last minute to do a receiving line. She is seriously fabulous. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Ceremony Addition

Picking Tiffany to play at our ceremony was a great decision - my only regret being that I was getting ready and unable to sit and listen to her play! She was a total pro and I'm so glad we had her (given our officiant was running a little behind and our guests got to listen to some cool, modern songs on the harp while they waited!). Tiffany was also totally responsive throughout our planning process and coordinated seamlessly with my wedding planner. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Amy Vandyke · Married on 01/11/2019

Tiffany's talent made our wedding even more special and unique!

Tiffany was a joy to work with and she was very responsive to our requests. She made a beautiful day even more special with the lovely music she provided throughout our event. She provided pre-ceremony music, also music during the service, and also provided music during the brunch reception. Each segment of music was designed to meet particular needs some more solemn and some just fun. Tiffany's talent was truly a wonderful addition to our day!! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Vonda · Married on 06/16/2018

Tiffany did an amazing job. All of our guests were absolutely in awe of her!!! It was beautiful and added so much elegance to our daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Suzanne · Married on 05/29/2018

Tiffany helped make our wedding day amazing! She was so kind, professional, accommodating, and is an absolutely incredible harpist. We truly appreciated having her there on our day! Thank you so much, Tiffany!! ❤️

Sent on 06/27/2018

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! I got so many compliments on the music at our ceremony. I would definitely book her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lynn · Married on 04/13/2018

Tiffany was absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more pleased. She was very professional and willing to play anything that we requested. Her kindness was amazing and loved by everyone. Can not say enough wonderful things about this beautiful harpist and her music.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Tiffany played during our wedding ceremony and completely took our breath away. After hearing her play at a vendor event, we knew we had to have her on our special day! Her price is so fair and she arrived earlier than expected which was great. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/16/2016

As a musician myself, I had a surprisingly hard time deciding what music I wanted for my ceremony! Once I decided on Tiffany, however, it all became much easier. I've played with Tiffany in local orchestras before and knew first-hand that she is a phenomenal musician and a true professional, and that was only made more clear by the way she handled our wedding. Tiffany was wonderful to work with. She has a huge repertoire list and even offers to learn new music if you have something very specific in mind. Because she's played so many weddings, she was SO incredibly helpful with the little details and logistics that go into making a ceremony run smoothly. She played beautifully, was kind and helpful, was on time and professional, and I'm so thrilled that we decided to have her play for our wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2016

Tiffany was completely incredible and provide the most beautiful ceremony music. She truly helped make our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 06/04/2016

Tiffany was amazing! Her music really made our ceremony that much more beautiful :)

Sent on 08/03/2016

tc · Married on 06/04/2016

Tiffany played at my daughter's wedding and added the perfect touches with her music. It helped make the ceremony extra special and I received numerous compliments about her music. Her prices were reasonable, too.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Annie · Married on 05/23/2015

Wonderful! She was reasonably priced and had a great song selection.

What a joy to work with!

She even sent me a little gift when I booked and a hand written thank you card. Just a nice little extra touch.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Tiffany is a professional musician who has a well designed business plan and is sensitive and flexible to the changeable nature of event requirements.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2013

The Music was absolutely perfect!! My guests kept coming up to me telling me how wonderful the harp sounded!! I only wish I could have came and listened to all of the music! :)

Sent on 08/19/2013

Tiffany allowed me to choose a variety of songs for our ceremony, even offering to learn songs that she did not have in her repertoire. She plays beautifully and was easy and wonderful to work with. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2014