Tiffany Dawson Photography Reviews

40 | Columbus, GA

40 Reviews for Tiffany Dawson Photography

• Trici

Trici · Married on 07/22/2018

Tiffany is a awesome photographer & im so glad we found her...engagement & wedding photos were absolutely beautiful!...She always responded in a timely manner, she’s professional & very easy to work with... just a nice & friendly person overall...I could say a whole lot more but will keep it simple, Dont hesitate, Tiffany is the one...when we need personal photos, she will no doubt be the 1st person we call...Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/09/2018

Tiffany was very flexible. I realized we were behind schedule with hair and make up and she said no big deal we'll get it taken care of, and she did!! Can't say enough about how important that time line she made for me helped guide me because I had no idea where to really start! Tiffany and the other shooter went above and beyond to make sure things went smooth!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Denise · Married on 05/19/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed you Saturday. You were so organized and had everything together. Thank you so much. I am really looking forward to looking at the photos, especially since I did not get one single candid of me and Kristen together on Saturday :-( Again, thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Tiffany was wonderful from start to finish. She always responded quickly to emails, and even helped me plan a timeline for the day. The pictures are beautiful and I can’t stop looking at them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jazmin · Married on 04/21/2018

Tiffany was a true pleasure to work with! She took the time to get to know Jason and I along with the poses that worked and didn't work to really capture our love for each other. There was a moment when she was literally laying on the ground looking so uncomfortable to get such a beautiful shot of us that I will be hanging on my wall. She captured SO many photos of our big day and was able to edit and send them (2,200) to us in a speedy amount of time! Her photo shoot packages are so affordable and hard to pass up. I look forward to future photo shoots with her in the years to come.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Tifany · Married on 04/07/2018

From beginning to end, Tiffany was so much fun to work with. She’s professional, makes each photography session fun and easy. She’s open to new ideas, as well as having awesome insight herself. Mark and I love, love, love our engagement photos and the wedding photos we’ve seen so far. Tiffany and her assistants made sure to capture priceless moments throughout our wedding ceremony!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Casey · Married on 10/28/2017

Tiffany did a fantastic job not only with hearing out everything I wanted, but also with capturing our personalities in every picture! She kept the editing very natural and was super quick getting everything ready for us! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Kay · Married on 09/24/2017

If I could give Tiffany an above 5 rating, I would. She was AMAZING to work with. She was so much fun and she got some of the most beautiful shots. She was flexible and made us feel so comfortable. These are pictures that will hang in our home forever and I am so glad we chose her. Do not think twice about booking her. She is WONDERFUL and her work is even better! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our day even more beautifully than we remember it.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

Tiffany was very pleasant, sweet and most of all patient. Thank you Tiffany for all you did to make my day a special one!

Sent on 09/26/2017

BRIDGET · Married on 09/16/2017

As my sister commented when she saw my wedding pictures - Tiffany is the BOMB! We loved each and every photograph. Not only was she professional, what makes Tiffany such a wonderful photographer is her sense of humor and ability to make everyone feel at ease. She captured every single photograph I requested and some I never thought about - I'm glad she thought of them.
    Her responses to my litany of emails were ASAP and believe me, i send her TONS of questions and changes.
    I highly recommend contracting with Tiffany for any photography needs. You will not be disappointed.

Bridget Alexander White

Sent on 11/22/2017

Alyse · Married on 09/02/2017

I couldn't have found a better photographer. She's not only so professional, but she's incredibly sweet and fun to be around. She made picture taking a breeze and was still available to help me(the Bride) emotionally when I started feeling stressed by outside events taking place on the day of. Loved working with her and her fun second shooter, Katie! They are both awesome at what they do and I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/25/2017

Tiffany did an absolutely incredible job despite the mayhem and chaos she was thrown into! Great quality of work, vibrant, clean, and timeless. I couldn't have picked a better person to trust with our day!
    -Jules

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Jean and Vianette Wedding

Vianette & Jean · Married on 06/22/2017

Tiffany is awesome!! Since the first time that we met everything was really smooth. She made the process extremely easy and she was completely professional. She was easy to get in touch with and she made our whole day special.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Celeen · Married on 12/30/2017

In a swirl of chaos that is the day of, Tiffany and team were calm, professional, energetic, and such a welcome asset to the day. They went above and beyond what I expected, and I genuinely enjoyed having them there. I booked Tiffany Dawson photography at the last minute after a friend cancelled on me, and she absolutely came through. Money well spent.

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael Strehlow · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfection!

I could not express enough how amazing Tiffany and her photography truely is.

Our engagement session was tons of fun and easy. We received our sneek peeks within a couple days and the full album in about two weeks.

Our wedding day was full of grey skies, constant rainfall, and muddy puddles. The unexpected weather caused our ceremony to move from a beautiful farm yard barn to cramming our ceremony and reception into an ugly white tent. We also had to move our family photos inside, which didn't have the ideal background. All of this being said, our wedding photos turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier. Her photos capture so much of the moment that you barely even notice the ugly tent.

Also, Tiffany is determined to get the best shot. She jumped back and forth, standing ankle deep in puddles in the pouring rain multiple times. She even used her own dress to wipe our dog's feet on so we could pick him up without getting my husband's suit dirty.

All in all, Tiffany is an amazing photographer to work with. Her personality is great, making the photo sessions fun, easy and comfortable. She knows what she's doing, all of our photos turned out beautifully. She's goes the extra mile to make sure she captures every second of your special day. And we received our photo albums extremely fast. We are extremely happy and would definitely hire her again for future family photo sessions (if she does more than weddings. I'll check in on that when the time comes lol).

100% would recommend for everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2019