Tiffany Dawson Photography Reviews

37 | Columbus, GA

37 Reviews for Tiffany Dawson Photography

Kaylee Brewer · Getting married on 02/10/2021

We LOVE Tiffany!!

Tiffany and her assistant were so awesome! They captured our day PERFECTLY and did not miss a single moment! Tiffany is so personable and friendly; She makes you feel so comfortable and is extremely reliable. We 100% recommend her! :)

Sent on 11/30/2019

Mirinda Glenn · Married on 06/06/2020

Getting Marries 6/6/20

I love Tiffany. She has been amazing from the first time we ever spoke. When I first contacted her, she responded in record time. Tiffany is very professional and so sweet. I love, love that she is so vibrant and upbeat.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Shanessa K. · Married on 05/17/2020

Highly Recommend Tiffany Dawson

Tiffany Dawson is a phenomenal photographer and person to hire and get to know. Professional, kind, funny, and talented - she has it all. My family and my husband all loved her. Our wedding photos are so special and full of wonderfully captured moments and people. If I could re-live my wedding day, which was the best day of my life, I would hire Tiffany again and let her do her magic.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Stewart Ippolito · Married on 12/21/2019

Matt and Stewart’s wedding

Tiffany is very sweet and easy to work with! She responded to all my questions quickly, and kept in contact throughout the entire engagement! Her photography skills are excellent, and she was able to frame me and my husband in ways to get the best pictures!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Kara Duncan · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

I met Tiffany at a bridal show and instantly connected. She is so bubbly and easy to get to know! During our engagement photos Tiffany made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, even though we had never had professional photos taken. During our wedding Tiffany thought of every little detail to make sure we got each perfect shot. I can not say enough good things about Tiffany Dawson and her amazing photos. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2019

Love, Love, Love her!!!

Tiffany is amazing. I'm no model and she is so experienced and helped us get the best photos of ourselves and our loved ones. I will be using her as our photographer for forever. I cant recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2019

Ah-mazing!

Let me just start with how absolutely sweet of a person Tiffany is! From the very first message I sent her, she has been so easy to communicate with. Very fairly priced. Always timely at responding, even when I text her late at night wondering if we could still add more time to our big day! We loved her through the entire process, from engagement to wedding. We included our newly adopted dog in our engagement shoot and she did amazing with him. She even snuck in a picture of just him, which we LOVE. It's framed in the house and it's his main Instagram photo (yes, our dog has an Instagram). We received our photos back quickly and were able to use them for our Save The Dates, which came out amazing. We (and by we, I mean me) were running behind with getting ready the morning of, and we didn't get to take our bridal shots before, but fear not, Tiffany and her amazing partner made it work. She was a pro at wrangling my family for portraits, and that is no easy task, and with such a big family, she breezed through them. We loved working with her, and absolutely love her stunning work! We received our photos two weeks earlier than expected, and cried scrolling through them on Thanksgiving with both of our families together. We will definitely use Tiffany in the future... hopefully maternity photos within the next year!!!!!! One final time, WE CANNOT RECOMMEND TIFFANY ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Leslie Osburn · Married on 07/09/2019

Friendly & Fun! Great photographer!

Tiffany is super friendly and fun to work with. She is very responsive and open to any requests. She really made the whole process easy. We had the photos back very quickly and they came out amazing! Highly recommend Tiffany! Would definitely book with her again!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Daelee

Daelee Parman · Married on 05/25/2019

Picture Perfect

I am so thankful I found Tiffany for my wedding photographer. She is super sweet, fun, and understanding. I greatly appreciated her willingness to meet up before deciding if we would book her as our wedding photographer. Tiffany listened to all my desires for a wedding photographer and more and ensured to do everything she could to make our day what we wanted. She is very well organized and flexible. Our wedding day shoot was stress free and my husband and I love her natural edits to our wedding day photos. There are picture perfect! We highly recommend Tiffany for any professional photography!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Soto · Married on 05/24/2019

May wedding

Tiffany was a pleasure to work with! She was very professional and very organized (which helped move things along during our wedding). I would recommend Tiffany for any event! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Deyo · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfection

Tiffany did both our engagement and wedding photos. BOTH OF WHICH I AM OBSESSED WITH!!!! She is SO incredibly personable and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She goes above and beyond to ensure that she captures every aspect of your special day which is CRUCIAL (because you won't remember a thing)!!! We are forever clients of Tiff!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • DeAnna

Deanna Grimes · Married on 04/05/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Tiffany is truly gifted at what she does. She's professional and fun to be around throughout the entire wedding day.
    We loved all of her suggested poses.
    When we saw our photos for the first time, we realized she captured a lot of special moments when we weren't even aware that she was taking photos.
    The photos are beautiful and we've received many compliments on them.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy B · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Photographer!

Tiffany is a great wedding photographer! She was very responsive and easy to work with. The pictures are fabulous and we really enjoyed her creative and artistic talent. A true professional and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Megan · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing experience and true relationship!!

After our original photographer dropped out on us, we booked Tiffany 2 months before the wedding. She was amazing and delivered the most amazing pictures. I had lots of anxieties leading up to the day and she was so chill and together and calmed me down. She fit right in with us during the day and I can’t imagine using anybody else. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kennedy · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Tiffany made our day absolutely perfect! She listened to everything I wanted and made sure it all happened! She was very detail oriented and I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Stunning Photos

Both my husband and I loved working with Tiffany and Jennifer. I don't think I have done professional photos before, and Tiffany really made me feel comfortable with posing and letting me know I squint when I smile big XD. Every one in the bridal party as well as some of the guests commented on her professionalism and overall kindness and sweet personality. We were super grateful she went all out to help us get a specialty shot with sparklers at the end of the night.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jamesha · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer to Capture Our Love Story

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision. You want to choose the right person to capture your day – these pictures are only going to last a lifetime. Fortunately, we found Tiffany. I knew after meeting Tiffany, she was perfect. Her work is beautiful and artistic, and she has such a warm and easy-going personality. We were looking for someone that would personalize the experience for us by getting to know us as a couple and our likes, dislikes, and such. Because of this personal touch, I can say she has captured our love story beautifully. The pictures are amazing, and she makes the process of taking them fun too! We loved all the direction she provided to capture interesting, romantic pictures. She is so fun, and you definitely will love working with her. I plan to use her for future family occasions. She’s awesome!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lindsey Long · Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular, Fun, and Easy Going

Tiffany is AMAZING! She made my now husband and I feel so comfortable and she is super easy to work with. I felt like she actually listened to us and what pictures we wanted to take in addition to the shots that she had in mind. Additionally, in all of her photos, we had her do our engagement and wedding photography, they all looked professionally done. We could see a HUGE difference in her photos and photos we could have taken ourselves. all the photos were perfectly lighted and crisp. We are so thankful for Tiffany. She is incredible and super fun and easy to work with. If I had to do my wedding all over again I would rebook Tiffany in a heartbeat. She really is fantastic.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Tiffany was an absolute delight to work with and the photos turned out STUNNING. She was so organized and made pictures fun and personal. Sharing our sneak peek with family, everyone is blown away at the photos! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Tiffany was amazing! She treated the entire wedding party with great care! Her assistant, Christine, was also great. I've only seen the "sneak peak', but I'm already impressed with what I've seen! She has been accommodating and responsive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Aarika · Married on 09/22/2018

Tiffany is very easy to work with and is very organized! She gathers information before the wedding to help make things go smooth on the big day!

Sent on 10/14/2018

jordan · Married on 09/01/2018

Tiffany was great! She was responsive leading up to the wedding, her pricing was fair and the quality I have seen through the sneak peek is great. She was so sweet and patient with my crazy and sometimes high maintenance wedding party.

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Trici

Trici · Married on 07/22/2018

Tiffany is a awesome photographer & im so glad we found her...engagement & wedding photos were absolutely beautiful!...She always responded in a timely manner, she’s professional & very easy to work with... just a nice & friendly person overall...I could say a whole lot more but will keep it simple, Dont hesitate, Tiffany is the one...when we need personal photos, she will no doubt be the 1st person we call...Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/09/2018

Tiffany was very flexible. I realized we were behind schedule with hair and make up and she said no big deal we'll get it taken care of, and she did!! Can't say enough about how important that time line she made for me helped guide me because I had no idea where to really start! Tiffany and the other shooter went above and beyond to make sure things went smooth!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Denise · Married on 05/19/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed you Saturday. You were so organized and had everything together. Thank you so much. I am really looking forward to looking at the photos, especially since I did not get one single candid of me and Kristen together on Saturday :-( Again, thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2018