Tiffany Dawson Photography Reviews

44 | Columbus, GA

44 Reviews for Tiffany Dawson Photography

Kaylee B. · Married on 02/10/2021

We LOVE Tiffany!!

Tiffany and her assistant were so awesome! They captured our day PERFECTLY and did not miss a single moment! Tiffany is so personable and friendly; She makes you feel so comfortable and is extremely reliable. We 100% recommend her! :)

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Alison

Alison A. · Married on 11/06/2020

Tiffany is seriously talented!

Tiffany is so talented and we wish we would have found her much sooner! We had already booked with another photographer and let’s just say the service was less than semi-professional. We cancelled our previous photographer a week before our wedding and found Tiffany who checked all the boxes! She immediately jumped in to save the day and was super responsive/detailed with all my questions. We booked with her in less than an hour...she was that great! Her work is beautiful and we had some nice surprises in our wedding album. She captured our day better than imagined and we are so thankful we found her! Check her out - you will NOT be disappointed. Her work and service alone is enough to make any couple feel like they’re in good hands.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Cecille S. · Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful photos!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! Tiffany is so sweet and easy to talk to as well as being professional and organized. She also shot our engagement photos as part of the package we selected which was a great opportunity to get to know her and have my husband warm up to a professional photo shoot. Tiffany has a great eye for photos and poses and is great at explaining what she is looking for from the subjects. The very first photo we got back as our sneak peak is incredible and something I have not seen before. It was confusing in the moment what we were doing, but I'm amazed with how it turned out. Highly recommend hiring Tiffany! I know I'll be working with her again in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Kristara

Kristara D. · Married on 08/01/2020

Tiffany is great to work with.

Tiffany was great to work with and the pictures are really nice. She was well prepared and was easy to work with. She provided us with shots we didn't think of and even found an area that I had no idea existed at the venue. Thank you very much for you work Tiffany and team.

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Stephen

Stephen W. · Married on 06/09/2020

Top Notch!

Tiffany was simply amazing. We used her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She was so easy to work with! She was extremely organized. Another plus, in our opinion, was that her and her partner blended right in at the wedding and at the reception. You couldn't even tell that they were there. Of course, probably the most important thing of all, was that the photos were absolutely stunning! She really takes her time and puts out an amazing product. We would certainly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Mirinda G. · Married on 06/06/2020

Getting Marries 6/6/20

I love Tiffany. She has been amazing from the first time we ever spoke. When I first contacted her, she responded in record time. Tiffany is very professional and so sweet. I love, love that she is so vibrant and upbeat.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Shanessa · Married on 05/17/2020

Highly Recommend Tiffany Dawson

Tiffany Dawson is a phenomenal photographer and person to hire and get to know. Professional, kind, funny, and talented - she has it all. My family and my husband all loved her. Our wedding photos are so special and full of wonderfully captured moments and people. If I could re-live my wedding day, which was the best day of my life, I would hire Tiffany again and let her do her magic.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Sara S. · Married on 04/19/2020

Beautiful photography

Tiffany's photos speak for themselves! She has such an eye not only for the posed photos, but for sweet candid moments as well. She was able to capture the spirit of our wedding perfectly and I couldn't have been happier with the final photos. Also, as many brides can relate to, working with someone highly responsive, available, and positive is a must in developing trust and reducing planning stress. Tiffany had all these traits in spades and she put us so at ease with her warm, funny personality and her Johnny-on-the-spot mentality. Tiffany was absolutely fantastic and would highly recommend her to any bride who wants beautiful photos, a trusted photographer, and to not pay an arm and a leg.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Megan

Megan K. · Married on 04/10/2020

Wonderful to work with, highly recommend

Tiffany was a pleasure to work with. She was easy to communicate with, arrived on time, gave us plenty of direction for posing, and was just overall super friendly and great to have as part of our special day. Our family doesn't do photographs well, but she made us all feel comfortable and the photos look SO natural and wonderful and will be special keepsakes for us for the rest of our lives. We are so happy with our decision to hire her and love the photographs she took. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Stewart I. · Married on 12/21/2019

Matt and Stewart’s wedding

Tiffany is very sweet and easy to work with! She responded to all my questions quickly, and kept in contact throughout the entire engagement! Her photography skills are excellent, and she was able to frame me and my husband in ways to get the best pictures!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Kara D. · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

I met Tiffany at a bridal show and instantly connected. She is so bubbly and easy to get to know! During our engagement photos Tiffany made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, even though we had never had professional photos taken. During our wedding Tiffany thought of every little detail to make sure we got each perfect shot. I can not say enough good things about Tiffany Dawson and her amazing photos. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2019

Love, Love, Love her!!!

Tiffany is amazing. I'm no model and she is so experienced and helped us get the best photos of ourselves and our loved ones. I will be using her as our photographer for forever. I cant recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2019

Ah-mazing!

Let me just start with how absolutely sweet of a person Tiffany is! From the very first message I sent her, she has been so easy to communicate with. Very fairly priced. Always timely at responding, even when I text her late at night wondering if we could still add more time to our big day! We loved her through the entire process, from engagement to wedding. We included our newly adopted dog in our engagement shoot and she did amazing with him. She even snuck in a picture of just him, which we LOVE. It's framed in the house and it's his main Instagram photo (yes, our dog has an Instagram). We received our photos back quickly and were able to use them for our Save The Dates, which came out amazing. We (and by we, I mean me) were running behind with getting ready the morning of, and we didn't get to take our bridal shots before, but fear not, Tiffany and her amazing partner made it work. She was a pro at wrangling my family for portraits, and that is no easy task, and with such a big family, she breezed through them. We loved working with her, and absolutely love her stunning work! We received our photos two weeks earlier than expected, and cried scrolling through them on Thanksgiving with both of our families together. We will definitely use Tiffany in the future... hopefully maternity photos within the next year!!!!!! One final time, WE CANNOT RECOMMEND TIFFANY ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Carla

Carla A. · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect Wedding with beautiful photos to last a lifetime

Tiffany was very flexible and professional. The quality of her photos are spot on. She listens to what you want. She captured some very special moments for us.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Leslie O. · Married on 07/09/2019

Friendly & Fun! Great photographer!

Tiffany is super friendly and fun to work with. She is very responsive and open to any requests. She really made the whole process easy. We had the photos back very quickly and they came out amazing! Highly recommend Tiffany! Would definitely book with her again!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Daelee

Daelee P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Picture Perfect

I am so thankful I found Tiffany for my wedding photographer. She is super sweet, fun, and understanding. I greatly appreciated her willingness to meet up before deciding if we would book her as our wedding photographer. Tiffany listened to all my desires for a wedding photographer and more and ensured to do everything she could to make our day what we wanted. She is very well organized and flexible. Our wedding day shoot was stress free and my husband and I love her natural edits to our wedding day photos. There are picture perfect! We highly recommend Tiffany for any professional photography!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina S. · Married on 05/24/2019

May wedding

Tiffany was a pleasure to work with! She was very professional and very organized (which helped move things along during our wedding). I would recommend Tiffany for any event! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D. · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfection

Tiffany did both our engagement and wedding photos. BOTH OF WHICH I AM OBSESSED WITH!!!! She is SO incredibly personable and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She goes above and beyond to ensure that she captures every aspect of your special day which is CRUCIAL (because you won't remember a thing)!!! We are forever clients of Tiff!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • DeAnna

Deanna G. · Married on 04/05/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Tiffany is truly gifted at what she does. She's professional and fun to be around throughout the entire wedding day.
    We loved all of her suggested poses.
    When we saw our photos for the first time, we realized she captured a lot of special moments when we weren't even aware that she was taking photos.
    The photos are beautiful and we've received many compliments on them.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Photographer!

Tiffany is a great wedding photographer! She was very responsive and easy to work with. The pictures are fabulous and we really enjoyed her creative and artistic talent. A true professional and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Megan · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing experience and true relationship!!

After our original photographer dropped out on us, we booked Tiffany 2 months before the wedding. She was amazing and delivered the most amazing pictures. I had lots of anxieties leading up to the day and she was so chill and together and calmed me down. She fit right in with us during the day and I can’t imagine using anybody else. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kennedy · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Tiffany made our day absolutely perfect! She listened to everything I wanted and made sure it all happened! She was very detail oriented and I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Stunning Photos

Both my husband and I loved working with Tiffany and Jennifer. I don't think I have done professional photos before, and Tiffany really made me feel comfortable with posing and letting me know I squint when I smile big XD. Every one in the bridal party as well as some of the guests commented on her professionalism and overall kindness and sweet personality. We were super grateful she went all out to help us get a specialty shot with sparklers at the end of the night.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jamesha · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer to Capture Our Love Story

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision. You want to choose the right person to capture your day – these pictures are only going to last a lifetime. Fortunately, we found Tiffany. I knew after meeting Tiffany, she was perfect. Her work is beautiful and artistic, and she has such a warm and easy-going personality. We were looking for someone that would personalize the experience for us by getting to know us as a couple and our likes, dislikes, and such. Because of this personal touch, I can say she has captured our love story beautifully. The pictures are amazing, and she makes the process of taking them fun too! We loved all the direction she provided to capture interesting, romantic pictures. She is so fun, and you definitely will love working with her. I plan to use her for future family occasions. She’s awesome!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lindsey L. · Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular, Fun, and Easy Going

Tiffany is AMAZING! She made my now husband and I feel so comfortable and she is super easy to work with. I felt like she actually listened to us and what pictures we wanted to take in addition to the shots that she had in mind. Additionally, in all of her photos, we had her do our engagement and wedding photography, they all looked professionally done. We could see a HUGE difference in her photos and photos we could have taken ourselves. all the photos were perfectly lighted and crisp. We are so thankful for Tiffany. She is incredible and super fun and easy to work with. If I had to do my wedding all over again I would rebook Tiffany in a heartbeat. She really is fantastic.

Sent on 10/22/2018