55 Reviews for Tiffany Brown, Professional Makeup Artist

Group Discounts (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Tiffany had to be one of the most fun make up artists that I have worked with! She truly listened to my style and the look I was going for and out did herself! I felt so beautiful for the wedding.

Profile Picture natalie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My oh my! Where do I even begin? I am so blessed to have found Tiffany. She is professional, flexible, and responsible. She is truly an artist. She really listens to her clients wants and needs. She created beautiful for looks for me and my bridesmaids. I asked her to make me look like an enhanced version of myself and she delivered. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Do yourself the favor and hire this gem. She is truly exceptional!

Profile Picture Mickey, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did such an amazing job! I didn't want the "typical" bride makeup, I wanted old Hollywood glam, and Tiffany perfectly accommodated this. Everyone commented on how beautiful my makeup was and even my husband said that I had a golden glow. I actually didn't want to take it off at the end of the night, but when I did, I realized there wasn't that much makeup on my face. And it stayed put for 14 hours.

She also did my mother-in-law's makeup and helped out a bit with my grandma and sister-in-law. All of them are much darker than I am so she had the correct foundations and colors to match any woman's skin tone.

She was also very pleasant, friendly, flexible, and professional. All in all, a perfect choice for anyone getting their makeup professionally done.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BOOK HER QUICK! My bride squad and I were fierce!! :)

Profile Picture JoVanna, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm not a person who normally wears makeup. However; once Ms. Brown completed her work, I was very impressed! So much so, that I'm now applying a little makeup and color to my daily routine (I felt "pretty without feeling that I was overdone"). She was very professional, friendly and attentive (I love that!).

Profile Picture JoVanna, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would suggest to anyone who's deciding on a vendor to first understand and be clear as to what it is that they're looking for and share those thoughts/images with your vendor. The vendor should then be able to tell you if that's something they can achieve.
Tiffany Brown was absolutely incredible to work with! Not only is she professional, she was incredibly flexible. My event preparation time changed slightly and she was able to adjust no problem (adjusting her schedule as well). I submitted a few photos prior to event of the "look" I was going for and she completely nailed it! I don't typically wear makeup often (or at all) and was slightly concerned it wouldn't look like myself. She make everything look SO natural; looked like a more enhanced beautiful version of myself making the day EVEN more special.

Highly recommended! Tiffany is an amazing artist!

Profile Picture Jenné, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany is my beautiful niece!!!! and there are really no words to express how talented she is. Tiffany has spent several years building her business and her passion and drive is to deliver quality services because that's what her clients expect and that's what she expects of herself. Tiffany is more than just a makeup artist, she is someone who enjoys serving others.

#The Best!
Jennetter

Profile Picture Jennetter, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Be prepared to be all smiles when you work with Tiffany and her team! They are so accommodating and sweet

Profile Picture Rosalind, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough about Tiffany and her makeup talent & professionalism. She is so personable. You can feel her sincerity in her skill. Book her, you will not be dissappointed.

Profile Picture De'Ana, 9/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany's work is great. She made me look like a superstar. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7438800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did exactly what I wanted without me having to question. With her wide variety of makeup shades and colors, she was able to give me the look I needed while matching my eyeshadow to my dress perfectly. She made the morning of my brothers wedding fulfilled with laughs and memories to cherish forever. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect makeover!

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Another flawless set of makeup applications by a true professional! Tiffany is more than just an artist. Her unmatched talent as exemplified in her work. I highly recommend her services to all, even celebrities!

Profile Picture User6928553, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany has the ability to create a variety of looks. She worked successfully with three generations of women for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make us happy.

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany is the consummate professional. The entire bridal party looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This was so great, thank you so much, Tiffany and Adriana!

Profile Picture Lexi, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Group Discounts, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

tiffany is very professional, performs her work in a timely-manner also inexpensive:)

Profile Picture Breanna, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany is excellent and exudes professionalism - I highly reccommend her to anyone interested in bridal makeup! She was prompt in returning emails and phone calls and was willing to accomodate my needs on my special day. Her work captured the look I wanted perfectly and she took the time to address every detail of the job. Punctual and personable, Mrs. Brown made my experience worth every penny; I felt absolutely beautiful walking down the aisle!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Tattoo Coverage

These ladies did both me and my sisters wedding and were simply amazing. I would recommend them to any bride who wants to look like a princess on their big day.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany is fabulous! She's very talented and professional. I had a bridal consultation before my wedding and she took the time to understand and create the look I wanted on my wedding day.

She did my whole bridal party make-up and everyone couldn't stop raving about how wonderful she did. I would highly recommend her! She's lovely!

Profile Picture jesslyn, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany was a god send! Traveling to a new city for a friend's wedding I was nervous about getting my make up done. After much research I found Tiffany Brown. After sending my initial emailing, she responded right away. I had a lot of questions and she was obviously very knowledgeable.

Once we arrived in Dallas, I let her know where I was staying and she provided her time of arrival. She gave herself extra time to arrive and get set up. When she arrived you would have thought we knew each other for years. She is sweet, pleasant, intelligent and funny! She made me feel so comfortable. She knew the time that we had to finish getting ready and leave so she set her timer and started working. The second the timer went off she was done. Completely impressed with her time management.

Once all completed I saw myself in the mirror and was blown away. She made me feel beautiful. I looked beautiful. Her work speaks for itself because everyone at the wedding loved it as well.

I would refer her to anyone who needs a makeup artist. She is a gem and I hope to work with her again.

Profile Picture Christie, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany was very friendly and accommodated our needs with ease. She was delightful and came prepared to work with everything that she needed. Everyone looked amazing and picture ready for the big day. I would definitely work with her again.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I've had the pleasure of having my make done by Tiffany for two weddings. Each time I felt just as beautiful as the bride and did not want to wash my face lol. Her work is AMAZING. My airbrush makeup lasted all night even through tears!!! Tiffany does an EXCEPTIONAL job and I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is a very beautiful, talented, and friendly artist.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany was both professional and personable. She took time to get to know my makeup preferences, looks that I liked, the setting for the wedding, etc.. She arrived before I got there and was ready to go when I walked into the bridal suite. She was thorough and detailed and made me glow! I even had a tearful moment with my niece and sister, and Tiffany was right there to retouch and fix what my tears had messed up (which wasn't much thankfully). Given the opportunity I will both recommend and use Tiffany's services again in the future.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany is so good!! I have seen her work on multiple people and she does such a great job! She's stylish and stays up to date on new looks and trends! You want regret it if you used her!!

Profile Picture Britt, 8/3/14, 1 Review