Tiffany Brown, Professional Makeup Artist Reviews

55 | Clermont, FL

55 Reviews for Tiffany Brown, Professional Makeup Artist

natalie · Married on 12/23/2017

Tiffany had to be one of the most fun make up artists that I have worked with! She truly listened to my style and the look I was going for and out did herself! I felt so beautiful for the wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Mickey · Married on 04/01/2017

My oh my! Where do I even begin? I am so blessed to have found Tiffany. She is professional, flexible, and responsible. She is truly an artist. She really listens to her clients wants and needs. She created beautiful for looks for me and my bridesmaids. I asked her to make me look like an enhanced version of myself and she delivered. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Do yourself the favor and hire this gem. She is truly exceptional!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/16/2017

Tiffany did such an amazing job! I didn't want the "typical" bride makeup, I wanted old Hollywood glam, and Tiffany perfectly accommodated this. Everyone commented on how beautiful my makeup was and even my husband said that I had a golden glow. I actually didn't want to take it off at the end of the night, but when I did, I realized there wasn't that much makeup on my face. And it stayed put for 14 hours.

She also did my mother-in-law's makeup and helped out a bit with my grandma and sister-in-law. All of them are much darker than I am so she had the correct foundations and colors to match any woman's skin tone.

She was also very pleasant, friendly, flexible, and professional. All in all, a perfect choice for anyone getting their makeup professionally done.

Sent on 01/23/2017

JoVanna · Married on 12/31/2016

BOOK HER QUICK! My bride squad and I were fierce!! :)

Sent on 01/06/2017

JoVanna · Married on 12/31/2016

I'm not a person who normally wears makeup. However; once Ms. Brown completed her work, I was very impressed! So much so, that I'm now applying a little makeup and color to my daily routine (I felt "pretty without feeling that I was overdone"). She was very professional, friendly and attentive (I love that!).

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jenné · Married on 11/11/2016

I would suggest to anyone who's deciding on a vendor to first understand and be clear as to what it is that they're looking for and share those thoughts/images with your vendor. The vendor should then be able to tell you if that's something they can achieve.
    Tiffany Brown was absolutely incredible to work with! Not only is she professional, she was incredibly flexible. My event preparation time changed slightly and she was able to adjust no problem (adjusting her schedule as well). I submitted a few photos prior to event of the "look" I was going for and she completely nailed it! I don't typically wear makeup often (or at all) and was slightly concerned it wouldn't look like myself. She make everything look SO natural; looked like a more enhanced beautiful version of myself making the day EVEN more special.

Highly recommended! Tiffany is an amazing artist!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jennetter · Married on 11/11/2016

Tiffany is my beautiful niece!!!! and there are really no words to express how talented she is. Tiffany has spent several years building her business and her passion and drive is to deliver quality services because that's what her clients expect and that's what she expects of herself. Tiffany is more than just a makeup artist, she is someone who enjoys serving others.

#The Best!
    Jennetter

Sent on 12/04/2016

Rosalind · Married on 11/05/2016

Be prepared to be all smiles when you work with Tiffany and her team! They are so accommodating and sweet

Sent on 04/17/2016

De'Ana · Married on 09/20/2016

I can not say enough about Tiffany and her makeup talent & professionalism. She is so personable. You can feel her sincerity in her skill. Book her, you will not be dissappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2016

DV · Married on 08/13/2016

Tiffany's work is great. She made me look like a superstar. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Aimee · Married on 07/16/2016

Tiffany did exactly what I wanted without me having to question. With her wide variety of makeup shades and colors, she was able to give me the look I needed while matching my eyeshadow to my dress perfectly. She made the morning of my brothers wedding fulfilled with laughs and memories to cherish forever. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect makeover!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Another flawless set of makeup applications by a true professional! Tiffany is more than just an artist. Her unmatched talent as exemplified in her work. I highly recommend her services to all, even celebrities!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Brandi · Married on 05/28/2016

Tiffany has the ability to create a variety of looks. She worked successfully with three generations of women for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make us happy.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Cheryl · Married on 04/09/2016

Tiffany is the consummate professional. The entire bridal party looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Meghan · Married on 04/09/2016

Tiffany and her assistant Alexandra did the makeup for my bridal party, and they were AMAZING. We did a trial run at my home two weeks prior to the wedding to fine tune the look I was shooting for, and Tiffany put together a comprehensive list of everything she used in order to streamline my wedding day. They did the make up for my four bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, officiant, and myself, and they were sweet and lovely the whole time, in spite of the fact that the air conditioning was on the fritz and I'm sure they were uncomfortable. Above all, they nailed my makeup and everyone in bridal party looked gorgeous. Tiffany is fantastic, and I would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone looking for makeup services!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Lexi · Married on 04/09/2016

This was so great, thank you so much, Tiffany and Adriana!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Breanna · Married on 02/28/2016

tiffany is very professional, performs her work in a timely-manner also inexpensive:)

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • User6474208 · event on 01/23/2016

Very professional and she provided an outstanding look for my occasion.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Tiffany is excellent and exudes professionalism - I highly reccommend her to anyone interested in bridal makeup! She was prompt in returning emails and phone calls and was willing to accomodate my needs on my special day. Her work captured the look I wanted perfectly and she took the time to address every detail of the job. Punctual and personable, Mrs. Brown made my experience worth every penny; I felt absolutely beautiful walking down the aisle!

Sent on 11/20/2015

These ladies did both me and my sisters wedding and were simply amazing. I would recommend them to any bride who wants to look like a princess on their big day.

Sent on 10/01/2015

jesslyn · Married on 07/17/2015

Tiffany is fabulous! She's very talented and professional. I had a bridal consultation before my wedding and she took the time to understand and create the look I wanted on my wedding day.

She did my whole bridal party make-up and everyone couldn't stop raving about how wonderful she did. I would highly recommend her! She's lovely!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Maria · event on 06/14/2015

Tiffany did an amazing job. I learned a lot and gave me great Tips on how to apply makeup. I will do it again.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Nisreen · event on 06/13/2015

Tiffany was amazing at our make-up event! When it comes to make-up, I like to keep it simple and natural and she had several tips! The main thing I struggle with is coverage on facial acne and redness and Tiffany made me feel and look absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Christie · Married on 05/30/2015

Tiffany was a god send! Traveling to a new city for a friend's wedding I was nervous about getting my make up done. After much research I found Tiffany Brown. After sending my initial emailing, she responded right away. I had a lot of questions and she was obviously very knowledgeable.

Once we arrived in Dallas, I let her know where I was staying and she provided her time of arrival. She gave herself extra time to arrive and get set up. When she arrived you would have thought we knew each other for years. She is sweet, pleasant, intelligent and funny! She made me feel so comfortable. She knew the time that we had to finish getting ready and leave so she set her timer and started working. The second the timer went off she was done. Completely impressed with her time management.

Once all completed I saw myself in the mirror and was blown away. She made me feel beautiful. I looked beautiful. Her work speaks for itself because everyone at the wedding loved it as well.

I would refer her to anyone who needs a makeup artist. She is a gem and I hope to work with her again.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/16/2015

Tiffany was very friendly and accommodated our needs with ease. She was delightful and came prepared to work with everything that she needed. Everyone looked amazing and picture ready for the big day. I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 01/06/2017