Ties The Knot Reviews

1 User photo

Ties The Knot 1

K Marrow · Married on 11/26/2018

Mrs. Marrow

Katrina was absolutely phenomenal!!! She made our special untraditional marriage PERFECT!!! We will forever be grateful!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tatiana · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional, and responsive to emails. Katrina helped and gave suggestions in writing our vows. She reviewed our vows and made sure that everything was perfect. She even practiced how to say my husband's name since everyone has difficulty pronouncing it and she wanted to make sure she got it right. She was flexible with her schedule when scheduling a rehearsal date. Katrina arrived early the day of the wedding and helped with any of the finishing touches. We definitely recommend Katrina! Her personality and humor truly makes you feel comfortable and gives you the confidence that you picked a great JP and that your wedding will be everything you hoped for.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

Katrina was so great and so much fun to work with!! She made our ceremony so special I could not have asked for a better person to do it! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ada · Married on 01/20/2018

She was flexible with able
    To come in short notice. She understood how we wanted simple and delivered a very nice and short ceremony and vows.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Kyra · Married on 01/07/2018

Katrina is very accommodating and friendly!Me and my family were running late, and she was patient. The whole process was simple, she came prepared with a list of different vows we could choose from if we wanted. And she also did a sand ceremony for us.Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Allysha · Married on 12/30/2017

Katrina was absolutely wonderful! She's very accommodating (I had her outside in 13degree weather!) She spoke loudly and clearly and was very professional. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an oofficiant for their wedding! It was a pleasure working with you Katrina! Thank you for being a part of our special day ☺

Sent on 12/31/2017

jamie · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing!!! Katrina was the perfect person to "tie the knot"! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony and it was all thanks to her!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Robert · Married on 11/10/2017

Service was amazing I recommend to all very satified

Sent on 11/16/2017

Holly · Married on 05/31/2015

Katrina was amazing. ..... exactly what we were looking for. She was professional while giving us the personal touch. Making sure days before we were ready as seeing if there was anything we needed.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Ties The Knot 2

gil · Married on 11/25/2017

she was outstanding and very easy to communicate with for what we wanted in the cerimony

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • NICHOLE

NICHOLE · Married on 12/02/2018

2.8
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Very disappointed

Sadly i would highly advise against hiring Katrina. Everything up until the day of the wedding went smoothly. During the ceremony she did not speak clearly (low and muffled), she skipped words and lines, she expected us to remember and recite 3 sentences to one another at which point i had to request to have the paper to hold and read from, she asked questions regarding how we wanted to do the candle ceremony during the ceremony. I was mortified and heartbroken by our ceremony. Many guests commented asking if it was a friend that married us, or her first time as they found it to be an awful performance. I am still saddened that this is the memory i have of my wedding ceremony - the most important part of the entire day. Perhaps she would perform well with an extremely small audience.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Ties The Knot's reply:

And once again I am very sorry that you were unhappy. As I have already stated to you several times a month ago. That the DJ had spoken to me before the wedding and told me that he would adjust the microphone when wedding started. If it was to low or muffled he should have turned it up. As I have no control of the microphone volume. I did not skip any words or lines ceremony was read as you had wrote it. I asked question during the candle ceremony because you both started to the candle table before I was done reading the candle ceremony section that is why I you were asked if you would like me to continue reading it or wait till after you had lit the candle. As far as a smaller audience your wedding was on the smaller side of ones I have done. Again truly sorry and wish you the best in your new chapter in life Katrina