Tierra Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Kwazi
    Kwazi Y. Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful florals

Created the aesthetic we dreamed of

Hi Caia,
    Thank you for your review! Reading such a statement makes us really happy. Thank you for trusting us!

Wishing you the best!
    Tierra Events Team
    A.s. Married on 02/10/2020

Beautiful floral arrangements and lighting

Working with their team, we were able to select from a wide variety of floral arrangements, centerpieces, and other items which I didn't know a wedding needed!
    Friendly and professional staff.

Hi,
    Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are more than happy that you had a great experience with us.

Sending you lots of love,

Tierra's Team
  • Alícia
    Alícia Married on 10/19/2019

Exquisite wedding decor

Tierra events was an excellent vendor from the start. We never experienced trouble in communicating and their demos were beautiful. Check out their social media and you will be able to see the beautiful work they do. The best part of their business and professionalism is an issue we brought up the day before our wedding and their effort and interest in helping us fix it and making it our dream. We are were beyond satisfied with their professionalism but also decor for our wedding. It was better then we would have imagined it to be! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tierra events to anyone looking for a florist !

Tierra Events's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are delighted that everything turned out better than expected!

Thank you so much for trusting us on your big day!

Love,
    Tierra's Team
    Amanda Married on 06/29/2019
    Tierra events was AMAZING!! They helped me put together a wedding in 3 months that look like a wedding that had taken 2 years to plan. Our wedding received a lot of media attention nationally and we're so grateful that Tierra events made our wedding look like a fairytale.

Tierra Events's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Amanda! We are so happy to know that we meet your expectations. We wish you the best!

• Lynn
    Laura E. Married on 05/26/2019

Very flexible and responsive to our needs

Juan Carlos was very prompt with responses and easy to work with to help me achieve the look I wanted for the ceremony and reception at a reasonable price. Lovely design work. Prompt delivery and set up. Would highly recommend Tierra Events!

Hi Laura,

We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us! Thank you so much!
    Jerilyn Married on 11/03/2018
    As a wedding planner/coordinator in the event business for many years, I was so thrilled to work with Tierra Events. Everything from the customer service to the variety of options to the end result.....EXCELLENT JUST STUNNING so much beautiful sparkle and glam. Just want the bridal couple wanted. I would highly recommend Tierra Events for your floral, decor and rental needs. Amazing work! I look forward to working with them again.
  • Thulisile
    Thulisile Married on 10/13/2018

Exceeded Expectations

I was referred to William Herrera and Tierra Events by Janelle Margolis the Catering Sales from Live Casino Hotel as a possible vendor for our Wedding on Oct. 13, 2018. I contacted William around July 15 and received a response be fore the day ended, which i was surprised by as I expected a response much later than that. I shared the vision of what I wanted for the wedding and William assured me he could work something out. By July 19, William sent a proposal to Janelle and I, we scheduled a meeting at our Venue (The Prime Rib at Maryland Live!) on Aug 13 to review the space and go over the contract. William was on time, professional and made my fiance and I feel like family. He contacted me with the finalized contract for 9 centerpieces, a bridal bouquet and wedding arch and were all set for the demo. Upon arrival at the Tierra events studios on Aug 18, we were greeted with a wonderful set up of our centerpiece and a small bouquet. The entire studio is well decorated with varies drapery and display samples. My mind was blown by the beauty of the whole studio and the size of the centerpiece sample. I was not expecting what I saw. We immediately signed the contract and had no worries. The day of our wedding was magical! William and his team worked like ninjas and delivered my bouquet on time. When I walked in for the ceremony, I was impressed with the size of the bouquets on the arch, I have no idea where to get roses that big. It was as though I was in a fairy tale. When the reception tables were set, the centerpieces blended so well with the tables. Our guests were inquiring about the flowers and were so thrilled to learn they could take some flowers home with them. Honestly, from our inspiration to the reality, William got our vision and took it to another level. We are so grateful he was a huge part of our wedding and would recommend him to anyone for any event. We are looking forward to working with them again for our wedding anniversaries and other events. We are family now and you have set the bar very high for anyone trying to impress us. The flowers are still beautiful almost a week after the wedding, our guests were impressed and inspired. We were blessed to meet and work with William and Tierra Events.
    Katie Married on 10/06/2018
    Tierra Events was amazing! From first meeting to day of wedding. Easy to work with and very accommodating. William was very professional and on top of everything. Beautiful arrangements and decor. Best customer service. Highly Recommend for you next event.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for such a great review!! We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience.

Mark Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful floral arrangements and very professional staff!

The flower arrangements that William and his team suggested and created were absolutely stunning and so beautiful. If you need a florist for your big day, look no further! Thanks William!

Hi Mark,
    We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience. Thank you for trusting us on your big day!

Halley Married on 06/16/2018
    William and Tierra Events provided is with A+ service, attitude, options, delivery, and execution. We ordered bouquets and centerpieces from them and they came out perfectly. They’re the best!

Hi Hailey,
    Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Tierra Events!

Stefanie Married on 06/16/2018
    Absolutely loved how everything turned out! It definitely was the eloquent and fantasy lol that I had imagined!!

Hi Stefanie,
    I’m more than happy that we were able to design your dream wedding!!! Thank you for sharing such a positive experience and for trusting us in such an important day.

Leslie Event on: 05/25/2018
    There are not enough superlatives in the world to express how happy I was with Tierra Events. Tierra had to take over my decor 2 weeks before my event. They were professional, creative, personable, fair priced and created the most beautiful arrangements in a few different sizes. The roses were the fullest flowers I have ever seen. Our guests are still talking about the roses. Plus the lighting and decor was just stunning. I can't wait to work with William and his team again!

Hi, Leslie!

I’m thrilled that you loved our work. Thank you for trusting us and let us have such a good time planning the event. You’re the best! Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us.

We’ll see you soon!
    Tracy B. Event on: 05/15/2018
    William and his team at Tierra Events were fabulous. We offered the ultimate challenge, a large scale important event on a limited budget and in a gymnasium. With flexibility, creativity and excellent ideas and workmanship, together we designed and they created an amazing evening. The professionalism, resources and skill were tremendous. Thank you! Tracy Bloom Schwartz, CSEP Creative Parties
    Jodi Event on: 05/15/2018
    Tierra Events was both flexible and responsive in dealing with our fundraising event. They were a pleasure to work with, followed through on what they said they would do and accommodated all of the schedules of the venue and different vendors.

Jodi,
    Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Vnai Married on 04/28/2018
    My husband and I were completely blown away when we saw our reception space. William nailed it! I was so in love with our flowers and the decor. We hired Tierra’s for our florals and our event rentals, so my only issue was paying two delivery fees; however, The venue said the delivery team did an amazing job and was very prompt with picking everything up. I highly recommend Tierra’s for anything you need. The price is reasonable, the team is so wonderful to work with and you will love your wedding decor.
    I can’t thank William enough for designing my dream wedding!

Hello Vnai,

I can’t thank you enough for your kind review. It made our day here at Tierra Events. I’m more than happy that you choose us to design your dream wedding!!! Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience and for trusting us on such an important day.

Angelia Event on: 04/19/2018
    Tierra Event was excellent to work with. They are prompt, fair and professional. They floral arrangements were beautiful, added just the appropriate touch and were an excellent value.

Hi Angelia,

Thank you for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us.
    We'll see you soon!!
    Brian Event on: 04/15/2018
    Working with Tierra on our 1,000 person gala was a pleasure. As repeat customers, William reached out to us about this year's event before we contacted him. He went back and forth with us perfectly melding his suggestions with our preferences. He was up front about price and all logistics. He worked directly with the venue and was flexible with their need.

Truly a pleasure!

Tierra Events's reply:

Thank you very much for such a great review! It's always a pleasure to work with you! We'll see you soon, Brian!
    Michal Event on: 04/08/2018
    I worked with William at Tierra Events for our annual Tribute Dinner, and with great pleasure, I write this recommendation.
    William was a pleasure to work with, professional, responsive at all hours, flexible, and creative. I had many changes and updates to my order (Boutonnieres and centerpieces for 1,700 guests), and William was always attentive, pleasant, professional, and tried to help in any way he could. The delivery was on time, and the flowers looked fresh and beautiful. I will definitely work with Tierra Events in the future.

Hi Michal,

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to work together on the future.

Best Regards,

Tierra Events
    Chanise Married on 04/07/2018
    Tierra Events was an excellent choice for my wedding flowers. Due to my last florist being unable to participate in my wedding, I contacted Tierra florist with only 4 weeks until my wedding. I was in a panic, but they eased my nerves and assured me that they'd be able to handle it, even with such short notice. They did an AMAZING job. My floral arrangement were absolutely beautiful. We also go our sweetheart table linens runner from them as well which were really nice. I highly recommend this company for any event, and will definitely use them again in the future.

Tierra Events's reply:

Thank you Chanise!! The team here at Tierra Events is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are glad that you love it.
  • Sasha
    Sasha Married on 04/21/2017
    This company is amazing! They are very attentive to details and do their absolute best to help put together the wedding of your dreams. They worked well with our budget and kept in contact when we needed any help with anything. All decor and flowers provided were absolutely beautiful. I plan to use this company in the near future for future parties and celebrations.
    Patty Married on 09/03/2016
    Spectacular, breath-taking arrangements. All of the guests loved all of the centerpieces, photobooth backdrop, pipe and drape, and uplighting provided. Guests thought they were transported into a fairytale or movie through Tierra's artistry. They also created a flower wall for our wedding, which is still being talked about to this day. We would not hesitate to recommend them for any special event.
    Brandice Married on 08/20/2016
    William was great! He listen to everything I wanted and really came through. He even accomadated my last minute changes. All the flowers were so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Tierra flowers and design! They provide good quality flowers and great value!
    Caroline Married on 08/13/2016
    I cannot say enough good things about Tierra Floral Design! I just had them do my August 2016 wedding and from the start they were patient and gave me fantastic recommendations for the main ballroom centerpieces, cocktail table decor, my bouquet/ bridesmaids bouquets and flowers for the church. Everything turned out exactly how I had envisioned and they are so affordable compared to other vendors around the DC/MD area (trust me I did my research!) If you are looking for a vendor to do your flowers I definitely recommend them!

Thank you so much!!

Will
    Jessica Married on 08/06/2016
    Tierra Floral Design was incredible! William (Andres) met with us to plan the flowers for the ceremony and reception, and make sure we had everything that we wanted. During the consultation, he had a slideshow full of pictures so we could see exactly what we wanted to have to match our wedding colors and venue. On the day of, he was absolutely amazing. He arrived early and met separately with myself and bridesmaids and my husband and groomsmen to give us our flower for the ceremony and worked together with our vendors and coordinator to make the reception beautiful. All the flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! I was also so amazed by how hard he worked with his crew for clean up; they cleaned up everything so quickly! Andres is also so friendly and kind that he worked well with my family and the vendors. We very highly recommend him; he is the best!