Tie The Knot Weddings Reviews

Tie The Knot Weddings 3

Lori · Married on 07/16/2018

Very professional sweet compassionate

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

Mrs. Hudler was absolutely amazing! She was very easy to work with and made my vision come true! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a n officiant. Thank you!

Krystal · Married on 01/06/2018

From my first contact inquiring about her price for officiating a wedding in Broken Bow to the day of the wedding, Virginia was a God send. She did such an amazing job customizing our vows and making tweeks I suggested. She really made it personable and about who he and I were as a couple. I could have text or emailed her at 1am and she would have probably messaged me back. VIRGINIA IS AMAZING!!!!!!

Tie The Knot Weddings 4
    Tie The Knot Weddings 5

Shelby · Married on 12/16/2017

Ms. Virginia was just wonderful to work with! Easy to get in touch with, and fast to get back to you. She did a fantastic job with our ceremony and helped us create something that we’ll never forget and fit us just perfectly! I don’t ever plan on getting married again lol but if we ever do a recommitment ceremony we’ll be giving her a call!

Liz · Married on 10/21/2017

Very pleased to have Virginia as part of my Daughter's Special Day! Will definitely recommend!!

Sydney · Married on 01/14/2017

Mrs. Virginia with Tie the Knot Weddings was a dream to work with. I had 12 days to plan a surprise wedding, and she contacted me back immediately and started working on our ceremony. The ceremony she wrote was extremely unique and fit us perfectly, even though she had never met us and had only a short emailed description to work off of. She went above and beyond her duties on my wedding day to ensure everything was perfect and to relieve some stress off my shoulders. My wedding would not have been perfect without her!

Pamela · Married on 01/01/2016

Virginia was great! We wanted a small ceremony and was clueless on what was available! Virginia had wonderful suggestions and helped as much as i wanted. Very dependable and great experience.

Andrew · Married on 05/31/2014

Virginia from Tie the Knot Weddings made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our wedding was held in Montana, where we live, and Virginia travelled all the way from Texarkana to be our officiant. The majority of our communication prior to the day was via email, Facebook, or mail. Virginia was always quick to respond to all questions and gave us sensible advice based on her experience as an officiant to make sure that everything went smoothly. The ceremony that Virginia wrote for us was beautiful, included our children (which to us was an integral part), and made great use of the information that we provided in the questionnaires to create the words that so perfectly described our relationship and created a happy and good humoured atmosphere for our ceremony. My wife and I absolutely would recommend Tie the Knot Weddings to other couples seeking a perfect wedding ceremony.

Jana · Married on 04/05/2014

Mrs. Hudler was very prompt and friendly. She had several different options of vows we could choose from or we could write our own. She incorporated every little detail in our ceremony that we asked for.

Cheryl · Married on 11/23/2013

Virginia performed a lovely ceremony for us in the intimate setting of our own home in front of the fireplace. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing, Thank you Virginia for adding your special touch and friendship to our new beginning!

Amy · Married on 11/21/2013

Mrs. Virginia was awesome! We were having a hard time finding a location for our wedding; Mrs. Virginia offered suggestions and and was very quick in answering any questions we had. Our ceremony was everything we'd hoped for and more!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Virginia was very professional and always prompt in returning my calls/emails whenever I had questions. She was flexible in working with what we wanted to say to each other during the ceremony and the layout was easy to customize to our own style.

On the wedding day, she was more than hospitable to me and my groom on multiple occassions, assisting wherever she could and helping us make it past our nervousness.

During the ceremony she was very helpful in guiding us throughout and there were even a few light hearted moments that brought enjoyment and laughter whenever we would stumble on our vows. :)

I highly recommend Virginia Hudler as an officiant.

Amber · Married on 06/22/2013

Mrs. Virginia Maynard - Hudler officiated our wedding for us last year. She was and is amazing! She kept in contact with me through email and I met her on my wedding day since I was coming from out of town. She made us feel completely comfortable from the minute we met her. She helped make our wedding beautiful and memorable. Highly recommend Virginia!!

My husband and I were having such a hard time finding an officiant while planning our wedding. However, when we found Tie The Know Weddings, not only were we thrilled with our choice but beyond pleased with the outcome. Mrs. Virginia is not only professional but very sweet and so responsive to our needs. We gave her a few notes of what we would like included in our ceremony and what she gave us was beyond what we had imagined. It was so beautiful and we are beyond grateful for her.

Deborah · Married on 11/03/2012

We could not have done any of the wedding events without the help of Virginia. She is a blessing to work with and cannot thank her enough for all the work and thoughtfulness she put into Holly & Josh's wedding!

Heather · Married on 08/30/2012

Virginia performed the most kind and loving ceremony for our wedding. I couldn't have written it better myself. She's an amazing lady. Thank you so much for making our wedding day priceless!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

Virginia was wonderful!!!!! We told her what we were looking for in our ceremony and she designed the whole thing around what we asked for. She was great and I would recommend her to anyone!

Kacee · Married on 03/11/2012

I cannot express how great Virginia was with our wedding! I briefly told her what it is that I wanted to incorporate in the wedding, and she hit the nail on the head! I couldn't have written a better ceremony myself and everything flowed really well. She was willing to take on this wedding despite being in the middle of her transition to Texarkana, and we very much appreciated everything she did to accomodate our needs. Out of all of my vendors, Virginia was the only one who stayed in constant communication with me, even calling to check in the morning of the wedding. I would without a doubt recommend her to friends and family and Texarkana is lucky to have her in the area!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2011

AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!! Absolutely LOVED my ceremony!! It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my special day. Thank you for being so supportive and open to talking me through my worries and nervousness... you eased my stress so that I could just sit back and enjoy my day! Can't thank you enough!! You did FANTASTIC!! I would highly recommend you for anyone that is looking for an officiant for their wedding... definitely won't be disappointed!! Thank you!! :)

Alex · Married on 06/04/2011

Virginia Maynard-Hudler officiated our wedding in June 2011. She was one of the best parts of our ceremony! She was on time, quick to reply and always professionally upbeat. Also, she will make sure your wedding is special and unique. I recommend her to anyone reading this and any of my friends that are getting married.

Angela · Married on 05/28/2011

We couldn't have asked for more beautiful vows. She really understood what we wanted and delivered it perfectly.

Evelyn · Married on 01/29/2011

What can we say about Virginia except, GREAT! I had a little less than three months to put our entire wedding together and I thought that trying to find the "right one" to marry us was going to be a difficult task. Luckily, I found Virginia and after having one conversation with her I knew that she was going to be perfect! She does this because she loves doing it and it shows. She wrote such a beautiful ceremony and was terrific with helping me write the vows. She really listened to our story and I could tell that she wrote the ceremony with us in mind. Her flexibility and communication were A+! Virginia made our day very special and we are so grateful to her for that! The Earley's

Carlyn · Married on 01/22/2011

Virginia was wonderful! We had to do everything long-distance, and she kept in touch with us. She took our ceremony ideas and did a perfect ceremony. Her fee was very reasonable. She was very professional and looked very pretty. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2010

Virginia was an absolute blessing to have as an Officiant for our wedding. She not only provided assistance in preparing readings for our vows, but also personalized them exactly the way we wanted. Virginia is very personable, sweet, and was a joy to work with. Our ceremony was beautiful and unique to our tastes thanks to her help. Thank you Virginia!
    C and T
    Wedding Date
    10.01.10

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2010

Virginia was wonderful! She was very professional and attentive. Amidst the chaos of planning our wedding Virginia made the most important part, writing our vows, a breeze. She was very comforting and reassuring during a very trying time.